The Third Game: A Cautious Road to Glory

HEzndGT.png

I...I either revert pre-ZEN or do a part 4.  Thoughts on the show?  Fun fact: I pissed off a lot of people.

pKjae8d.png

NO INJURIES HOW

Edit: Will Beaumont lost only 5 popularity everywhere except New Zealand where he lost 30.

2pAzqm3.png

I'm re-doing until Will is like dead.  WRONG GUY INJURED.

Note: I've gotten one torn quad (not Will)

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

Re: hiring like all of CWA

If I give them vacations, I only pay their contract, not their travel, right?

Re: An entire rebrand

So.

I'm the figurehead.  No more stupid stuff.  I hired buncha CWA guys to rotate in.  Low costs.  We'll make money.  Woo.

Edited by Eidenhoek

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd FCW are closed down oops we're $80,000 in debt dang it!

Shoot.

Back to Volunteers it is for uh...Live Event experience!  We should be able to crest $10,000 profit/month.  I hope.

Level 6 Merchandising is a trap.  Costs go up by $1,250/month, but income increases by $5/pop.  Meaning I would need ~ 250 popularity points for it to be worth it; I currently have under 50.

Edited by Eidenhoek

Oh right, January.  New year, new roll...

42. “Super Awesome Wrestling-A-Go-Go: Electric Boogaloo” You are suddenly hilarious, add "Plays Comedy Well" and “Comedy worker” to your attributes

To be fair, overriding that I don't do Comedy would be pretty kewl.

10. “LEGEN… wait for it… DARY!” Gain a Best Friend relationship with someone on your roster whose picture is of them wearing a suit. If no-one on your roster is wearing a suit, you must hire someone who wears a suit and become their Best Friend anyway then add the Drinker attribute.

I'm not becoming a drinker.  But it'd be Lee Bambino.

Oooooo VWA opened up.  They're tiny, have $200,000, are losing money due to...production, looks like, and are 3 points from Small themselves.  Might as well jump.

51. "Step Into The Light" You get your 15 minutes of fame. +5 Pop across entire base country

^Again, unless that means India, I'm taking it to mean of the company I work for.  So let's see if I jump...

I do!

And...unless I can get 800 people at Cheap, Normal tickets are better.  Except more people is more merchandise...doesn't change the math, though.  Ish.  Need a hundred more or so than I'm getting.

gKzEWca.png

1. E Z
  2. o no
  3. Don't care.
  4. Problematic.
  5. See above.

k1iDCgP.png

Look, UEW, you don't have to worry about VWA who just lost its primary heel.

I'd be worried that you took out one of the best workers for the 7th largest fanbase in the world (obvs MWGP).

We did make $272 tho!  Oh, Walker's turning heel, I'm bringing in a few guys to popularity-leech due to not being able to get more popular without that, and uh...uh...

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

LQEsjMV.png

So.

That *sucks*.  Aside from the obvious, "Black Iron Corps" is a baller tag team name.

Dang it.

Surgery success!  Only 7 months now ._________________.

Few days later:

Xlxcw9O.png

If Walker wasn't already turning heel in VWA, this would do it.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

MPWF have at least 20 popularity in every region.  Rank 6.  That is...nasty, dude.  That is nasty.

Yoooo Dawn Gemmell has a baby.  Presumably Running Wolf, her boyfriend, is the father.  Month later, explicit video leak ending their relationship.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

8SEsTR5.png

They have $750,000

Just, out of curiousity.

How much money did MWGP start with?

IT'S ALL COMING HOME BOIS WE'RE CHALLENGING THE CURRY HEEEEELLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

hTzVuZS.png

I made a save before doing this in case I die.  I'll have like 5 months-ish of money, but Very Small means I'M COMING FOR YOU MWGP.  Sadly, VWA already bought out KCCW and killed it.  Which...probably was a waste of money, getting 19 pop in somewhere, Oceania.

Oh, and we're integrated obvs.

As far as roster is concerned?

I'ma steal from CMW probs.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 2

I messed up: given that I won't be able to "fill" a Tiny broadcast in India for some time, making it Very Small is just paying for coverage I'm not using.  It's akin to building a thousand-seat arena; sure, I will eventually fill it, and it's cheaper to build one venue than a 300, then a 1,000-seat later, but...why tho?

I can edit the Tiny back in and give me back the difference, which I'll do now (I already changed the company and such, so I don't wanna re-do that.)

Wait no it's like $200 more a month and costs $120,000 more to make.  I'll cheat in the $120,000 if/when it's relevant.

Edited by Eidenhoek
  • Like 1

4Q4mxCg.png

Okay so I have it capped at Insignificant so that I don't require more wrestlers (more on that in a moment), but fiiiiiine Tiny's only 2 popularity away.  I can do that in 2 years, definitely; I just need to see if I can run 4 shows/month, and when.

Tech Striker is annoying, as they're usually pretty good.  Not a lot of MMA Crossovers tbqh so idk

Roster:

With 8 people for the May Tournament (game made a tourney title oooooo), here's the card for every other show:

I beat guy a

Heel beats guy b

c and d fight

next:

I beat guy b

heel beats guy c

d and a fight

etc.

ish.  The other two guys can fight too, whatevs.

• Like 1