What I Think They Could Add To Next TEW Game

First Off I Love tew 2020 don't get me wrong but there's a few features that could make it better Like For Instance Hold Records For Like Longest championship reign most reigns who brought the most for the title who defended it the most And Id like to also say little stuff like say your in the NWA Alliance And A Superstar Has Held  The title say 7 times it shows on there record Just Some Little Features tell me you guys ideas on it

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rich5150 said:

First Off I Love tew 2020 don't get me wrong but there's a few features that could make it better Like For Instance Hold Records For Like Longest championship reign most reigns who brought the most for the title who defended it the most And Id like to also say little stuff like say your in the NWA Alliance And A Superstar Has Held  The title say 7 times it shows on there record Just Some Little Features tell me you guys ideas on it

Yeah I would love that

• Like 1

15 hours ago, newbiezness said:

I'd add more specific records too. For example, X wrestler is 5-2-0 in 1vs1 matches, 2-1-1 in 2vs2 matches, etc. Adding up all types of matches together as it is now is not useful.

I would like this, but only maybe as a feature that can be exported into an excel document or something.  I want the game to run quicker.