Welcome to the ReVerse

41 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Those PPV logos are indeed amazing. Putting them into the database right now.... Noticed Under Control is missing. 

Thanks again for all of these. 

Apparently 'Under Control' is offensive and the AI wont allow it 🙄

Edit: Got it, ill post soon

Edited by gazwefc83

18 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Those PPV logos are indeed amazing. Putting them into the database right now.... Noticed Under Control is missing. 

Thanks again for all of these. 

SWF Under Control

swf_under_control_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcdppx swf_under_control_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpq1-f

21CW Events

21cw_the_cornell_cup_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpn 21cw_the_cornell_cup_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcd 21cw_steel_cage_challenge_by_gazwefc83_d 21cw_partners_in_crime_by_gazwefc83_dgcd

21cw_online_onslaught_by_gazwefc83_dgcdp 21cw_london_calling_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpmw 21cw_head_to_head_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpmt-f 21cw_halloween_horror_show_by_gazwefc83_

21cw_crisis_point_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpmk-f 21cw_we_will_rock_you_by_gazwefc83_dgcdp 21cw_war_drums_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpnv-full 21cw_war_drums_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpnp-fu

CWA Events

cwa_clash_classic_4_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpow cwa_clash_classic_3_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpoq cwa_clash_classic_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpol cwa_chaos_in_the_cage_by_gazwefc83_dgcdp 

cwa_chaos_in_the_cage_3_by_gazwefc83_dgc cwa_chaos_in_the_cage_2_by_gazwefc83_dgc cwa_summer_smash_by_gazwefc83_dgcdppo-fu cwa_last_man_standing_by_gazwefc83_dgcdp

cwa_last_man_standing_2_by_gazwefc83_dgc cwa_clash_classic_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpp9-f

TCW Events

tcw_where_angels_fear_to_tread_by_gazwef tcw_total_mayhem_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpr8-fu tcw_total_mayhem_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpr5- tcw_the_war_to_settle_the_score_by_gazwe

tcw_summer_showdown_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpqx tcw_psycho_circus_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpqw-f tcw_malice_in_wonderland_by_gazwefc83_dg tcw_king_of_kings_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpqk-f

tcw_king_of_kings_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpqe tcw_just_another_day_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpq tcw_battleground_by_gazwefc83_dgcdpq7-fu

IPW Events

ipw_last_man_standing_by_gazwefc83_dgcdp

• Like 5

On 10/14/2023 at 10:21 AM, gazwefc83 said:

Apparently 'Under Control' is offensive and the AI wont allow it 🙄

Edit: Got it, ill post soon

Do you mind me asking which AI you are using? I've just be playing around with Bing (which can be frustrating) and a free web-version of stable diffusion to fill in generated workings in an ongoing game.

3 hours ago, VBigB said:

Do you mind me asking which AI you are using? I've just be playing around with Bing (which can be frustrating) and a free web-version of stable diffusion to fill in generated workings in an ongoing game.

For the workers i use dezgo.com for the the masked workers, company logos and ppvs i use bing

18 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

I always thought of Train as a big bulky blockhead type. Brock Lesnar with less SQ or someone like Hafthor Bjornsson.

Love these SWF additions. Any chance we can get active wrestler versions for the likes of Eric Eisen, Sexy, Roberts and Train? No rush.

Here you go mate, I hope these fit. This should complete the SWF roster 😁

Enforcer Roberts (Wrestler)

enforcer_roberts_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcm22q-

Joe Sexy (Wrestler)

joe_sexy_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcm39x-375w-2x.

Eric Eisen (Wrestler)

eric_eisen_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcm237-375w-2

Eric Eisen Alt

eric_eisen_3_by_gazwefc83_dgcm23c-375w-2

Runaway Train

runaway_train_by_gazwefc83_dgcm22u-375w-

Runaway Train (Wrestler)

runaway_train_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcm22r-375

Jennifer Cornell

jennifer_cornell_by_gazwefc83_dgcm22x-37

Jennifer Cornell Alt

jennifer_cornell_2_by_gazwefc83_dgcm230-

Squeeky McClean

squeeky_mcclean_by_gazwefc83_dgcm4f2-375

Soul Taker

soul_taker_by_gazwefc83_dgcm8y5-375w-2x.

Multimillonario

multimillonario_by_gazwefc83_dgcmb6i-375

Rock God Alvarez

rock_god_alvarez_by_gazwefc83_dgcmc82-37

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 1:56 PM, IlRosso said:

@gazwefc83 You female renders are perfect for my Rumble Roses "expansion" project. 

Can you make The Neptune Twins, Jennifer Cornell and Sara Silver?

Thank you very much.

Here you go

Jen Neptune

jen_neptune_by_gazwefc83_dgcmq9q-375w-2x

Kathy Neptune

kathy_neptune_by_gazwefc83_dgcmq9u-375w-

The Neptune Twins

neptune_twins_by_gazwefc83_dgcmqec-pre.j

Sara Silver

sara_silver_by_gazwefc83_dgcmsx5-375w-2x

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Thanks Gaz. You got that "big blockhead" dynamic of Train dead on, I think. All of these are so good. And I suddenly feel a bit more motivated to feature BJ O'Neill. 

Haha thanks mate, glad you like them. I went for a combination of Brock Lesnar and Batista in the end to get that look. You have a preference on what promotion i should concentrate on next?

Edited by gazwefc83

4 minutes ago, IlRosso said:

Awesome renders, thank you very mutch. The twins have that "heel vibe" that is was searching. Can I ask you for some more BSC renders?

Excellent, thanks. Yeah sure, keep the requests coming, as long as they are in the C-V 2020 database I'll keep doing them

1 hour ago, gazwefc83 said:

Haha thanks mate, glad you like them. I went for a combination of Brock Lesnar and Batista in the end to get that look. You have a preference on what promotion i should concentrate on next?

That combo makes sense, and definitely worked out. 

Honestly, I'm enjoying these and they are all going into my active CV picture pack, so wherever inspiration takes you is pretty cool by me. More BSC ladies is sweet. I was gonna suggest some of the commonly-hired "next generation" stars but I'm sure you'll get to those workers at some point. Have one specific worker request but not sure it will be useful to others so will hang onto it for now. Main request, I guess, is that since some of us toy around with the retro CV databases as much as the default DB, having "active" versions for any retired workers, or even just a "younger" version for those were are quite veteran.