AI Generated Cornellverse Content

11 hours ago, MrJeeps said:

Yooooo feels like we getting close to another GAZ pack drop...

Anyday now, newest update will add SNP, MAW, PSW, EMLL and lots of random unemployed workers

Edit: I meant MAW not NYCW

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 4

Third Kozue nails so much of it for me - the pose, the angle, the hair, expression, even the collar.... but he does have that slightly less Asian look. Still probably my favorite of the 4. 

And look forward to another drop. Really enjoying all of these, Gaz

• Like 1

Here is a sneak peak at just a small amount of those included in upcoming update:

Claire Winters

ClaireWinters.png.d7c5e85c43b5f58a502dcea30456c66a.png

Black Diamond

BlackDiamond.png.98ee1c93da690b55c9db084e29b30d7b.png

Hitomaro Suzuki

HitomaroSuzuki.png.a108592db1e2310317aa55c805d64847.png

Sayeed Ali

SayeedAli.png.6a4f3129e4ccd46e5d99c2a9bfe96ea0.png

Madman Boone

MadmanBoone.png.e864a2f8b621390be1b53a401a236da3.png

Little Bill Lebowski

LittleBillLebowski.png.8c2987354c0acd2473f940864221b3e4.png

Devil Dog

DevilDog.png.4af7f9ecbf63bd347062545b3fd65e0f.png

Martyr

Martyr.png.f56577491a93f2761777185db15f6f16.png

Hell's Bouncer

HellsBouncer.png.31bba202d31a6a60ee0eebe41bed8399.png

Mutant

Mutant.png.eb91ab96c1f8fdbf239ccf3f0f0e1456.png

Norman Gates

NormanGates.png.ae88861f3b8cba39b1077cb8f82d5e23.png

Neville Jones

NevilleJones.png.e185bded25a41c1b67353584d0f56db4.png

Jefferey McPeterson

JefferyMcPeterson.png.70c9c6c024da5234dfa78b6d90c6e67f.png

Carl Edwards

CarlEdwards.png.ddd7318fe3f0adb9d8b49df917942bab.png

• Like 13

4 hours ago, gazwefc83 said:

The final completed pack with come with 150x150 CV blue jpgs and 150x150 transparent gifs

1.jpg.dac1cf07492930dbe7daa354f69a0122.jpg

2.jpg.edd2b27de41dc0bf1243375351d3f1dd.jpg

3.jpg.4f35a79d8da285fe32ae2430d8ed15fa.jpg

4.jpg.de6dc13f86cf02686f35559c85e8a3c5.jpg

5.jpg.202bd4069c4a7ecf5d9eebf497be8469.jpg

6.jpg.f989a123b71c604e98f1aa453a7e9770.jpg

Those transparent gifs with the logo behind look amazing do they appear like that as you book too? I’m building a database with a load of stuff from this thread and from John Lions. Looks like I may be duplicating effort. Are there any companies/regions you don’t have that I can focus on? I like the Japanese agers on here but they would need their backgrounds changing for my style.

1 hour ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Those transparent gifs with the logo behind look amazing do they appear like that as you book too? I’m building a database with a load of stuff from this thread and from John Lions. Looks like I may be duplicating effort. Are there any companies/regions you don’t have that I can focus on? I like the Japanese agers on here but they would need their backgrounds changing for my style.

Yes they appear like that on all screens, if they are in a stable that logo features in the background instead of the promotion logo.

I covered every region so far, sort of flitting between different areas to keep things fresh for myself, promotions iv not done yet are:

image.png.e0b82381164d99f6f87dcf6c8fdd60e5.png

Edited by gazwefc83
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gazwefc83 said:

Yes they appear like that on all screens, if they are in a stable that logo features in the background instead of the promotion logo.

I covered every region so far, sort of flitting between different areas to keep things fresh for myself, promotions iv not done yet are:

image.png.e0b82381164d99f6f87dcf6c8fdd60e5.png

I’ve got your set and Sobchek’s set too. There’s some overlap. Got loads others from all the contributors to this thread. I think there will be lots of different styles though. And im only in jpg and now really like the gif versions. 

1 hour ago, Sisma said:

Can't wait to see your take on RIPW and CWA! :)

I'll do those next, unfortunately bing hasnt been working for me the last few days unless I have credits but im all out now.

Getting the dreaded

We can't create right now
We're experiencing a high volume of requests so we're unable to create right now. Please try again later.
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, gazwefc83 said:

Ill have the latest pack uploaded within the hour, just running it through a batch process to add the CV background, shrink to 150x150, convert to jpg and save... phew

Which program are you using for your batch processing?

6 minutes ago, gazwefc83 said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gnvjlkyatth7ol1/People.zip/file

People Pack V3 - 1286, 150x150 cv blue jpg renders

Completed promotions:

21CW

5SSW

ACPW

APW

BCG

BHOTWG

CWW

CZCW

EILL

EMLL

FCW

GSW

MAW

OLLIE

PSW

QAW

RAW

SNP

SWF

TCW

USPW

VWA

ZEN

Amazing work. I’m going to get your stuff when you’re done. Keep to your style. Have your incorporated all of John Lions’ work for the belts/stables etc? 

Hopefully I can download this file; been having the “check internet connection” error constantly.

29 minutes ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Amazing work. I’m going to get your stuff when you’re done. Keep to your style. Have your incorporated all of John Lions’ work for the belts/stables etc? 

Hopefully I can download this file; been having the “check internet connection” error constantly.

I have downloaded them and copied them across but not manually gone through and assigned everything that doesn't sync by default.

2 minutes ago, gazwefc83 said:

I have downloaded them and copied them across but not manually gone through and assigned everything that doesn't sync by default.

Ah ok. I’m building a database and putting in all the logos. God damn PGHW tours took forever!

To anybody: Is there a quick way to put in Free Pictures into the database? I was going to name them by their race/gender/masked etc. but looking at the database builder it only seems to let me add them one by one. That will take forever. I want to add them all in, then bulk edit them.

1 hour ago, Scott Zodiac said:

Ah ok. I’m building a database and putting in all the logos. God damn PGHW tours took forever!

To anybody: Is there a quick way to put in Free Pictures into the database? I was going to name them by their race/gender/masked etc. but looking at the database builder it only seems to let me add them one by one. That will take forever. I want to add them all in, then bulk edit them.

Not that I'm aware, however...it doesn't take as long as you may think. 

I just built a completely organic universe for fun, and let it sim out over many years.  I used only the newer AI images, so it meant adding about 2,500 free pictures.  But if you separate them in folders by race, gender, hair/no hair, and role...it goes much quicker.  If you ise windows and you select every picture you want and hit F2 to rename them all at once.  Then with all the pictures organized it's pretty quick adding them. 

17 minutes ago, PhenomenalPat said:

Not that I'm aware, however...it doesn't take as long as you may think. 

I just built a completely organic universe for fun, and let it sim out over many years.  I used only the newer AI images, so it meant adding about 2,500 free pictures.  But if you separate them in folders by race, gender, hair/no hair, and role...it goes much quicker.  If you ise windows and you select every picture you want and hit F2 to rename them all at once.  Then with all the pictures organized it's pretty quick adding them. 

Ahh bummer. I've got the folder system set up. At least the save and continue adds the next one. I may just add them all with one checked box, then bulk edit within the database builder. May be a bit quicker.