INVINCIBLE Pro Wrestling

OpeningPosts(IPW).png.68663910aaa4666f63fd85ed3efd40c6.png

OpeningPosts(IPW)(1).png.6f13753dc793976fb1128b0c03bea26b.png

OpeningPosts(IPW)(2).png.5b24f87ba7c6dd5ee19c12f268c2b9d3.png

OpeningPosts(IPW)(3).png.c1565e334de87e4929b6a783d57c5652.png

A huge thank you smw88 for re-rendering the IPW roster (and several characters around the SoCal region).

He has given me a new lease of inspired creativity as I can tell the story of IPW & the greater SoCal War.

I appreciate everything you did to help get this project off the ground, smw88!

Edited by Eisen-verse
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've been able to get into one of your works from the beginning. It's been said to death, but your presentation is simply phenomenal and your shows are an easy read. Glad to get in at the beginning. I am not super familiar with the IPW/GSW promotions and most of their workers, so I'll give my best guesses at winners and losers based on my first impressions and write up more detail once I get a better handle of the roster...

Deadly Deadshot vs Zombie Boy

HAVOC Battle Royale - Hustle Muvva?

Kip Keenan, Tavon Blake & Stanley Axis vs Hugh de Aske & ?? & ??

Coulrophobia vs The Night Terrors

Canadian Hardcore vs Mexican Hardcore Killers

Frantic Ali vs Mobstar

Aldous Blackfriar vs Deacon Darkhold vs Lug Phelan

On 11/15/2023 at 10:05 PM, John Lions said:

This is the first time I've been able to get into one of your works from the beginning. It's been said to death, but your presentation is simply phenomenal and your shows are an easy read. Glad to get in at the beginning. I am not super familiar with the IPW/GSW promotions and most of their workers, so I'll give my best guesses at winners and losers based on my first impressions and write up more detail once I get a better handle of the roster...

Deadly Deadshot vs Zombie Boy

HAVOC Battle Royale - Hustle Muvva?

Kip Keenan, Tavon Blake & Stanley Axis vs Hugh de Aske & ?? & ??

Coulrophobia vs The Night Terrors

Canadian Hardcore vs Mexican Hardcore Killers

Frantic Ali vs Mobstar

Aldous Blackfriar vs Deacon Darkhold vs Lug Phelan

Thank you for the comment, John Lions! :)  It's much appreciated!

I love creating projects that jump off the page and create a unique reading experience for everyone. It takes me longer to get it done but it allows me to be creative; so, I suppose it's a trade-off of sorts. I think, with time, you'll grow to love what's going on in the SoCal region!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2023 at 5:04 PM, QFresh said:

Great write up. Always a Kip Keenan guy, so I'm interested to see where he goes this time around.

15 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Keep up the good work!

Not the biggest hardcore fan, but Hardcore Havoc was very smooth. Also the battle royal for some good cash is something I read too few times, +1 for that!

Thank you QFresh & Wrestling Machine!

To be honest, I'm not an overly big hardcore fan either. Companies like GSW don't do it for me, in real life. That said, I was a huge ECW fan back in the 90s and loved their approach to hardcore wrestling toward the end of the company (i.e. a few guys who are blatant bloodbath guys but the rest of the roster about wrestlers who can really "go" and can create real stories around it all). 

Canadian Hardcore, Mexican Hardcore Killers are like Balls Mahoney, New Jack, etc. ("Bloodbath" guys).

Deadly Deadshot, Babau, Hugh de Aske are like Justin Credible, Jerry Lynn, RVD, etc. (My "go guys).

Kip Keenan, Frantic Ali, Mobstar, Lug Phelan, Aldous Blackfriar are like Shane Douglas, Raven, Tommy Dreamer, etc. (My main event guys who can tell a story with action & possibly on the mic).