Marc Mero & Ultimate Warrior vs Steve Austin & Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Aldo Montoya & Bob Holly vs The Black Panthers

Rocky Maivia vs Leif Cassidy

Bob Backlund vs Mark Henry

The Alliance (Barry Windham & Roddy Piper) vs Justin Bradshaw & The Sultan

Sycho Sid vs Billy Gunn

(Big Van) Vader vs Terry Funk

This was probably my most difficult card to book with quite a few issues. 

Bret Hart still away with a personal issue. Undertaker carrying an injury for 2 months. Michaels not making an appearance since his defeat to Vader. Mankind being 'buried alive' the previous night. Ahmed Johnson, Mr Perfect, Brian Pillman all out long term...

Hopefully next week's Raw will be a little more straightforward! Suppose the benefit is that some of the lower elements of the card are getting exposure.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:47 PM, bigt96 said:

Raw - 1996 - October - Week 1 - Predictions Welcome

Sycho Sid vs Billy Gunn

Vader vs Terry Funk

Results will be posted on Tuesday.

RAW.jpg.706eeb8125e67282eee695b1185a986b.jpg

1996 - October - Week 1

Vader.gif.587b2cfa23467c4d1c18202b4f4cd496.gifJimCornette.gif.8fb657787a3063c97f9c06b004b21e5b.gif

BritishBulldog.gif.836f5b8f4df0c38932af2815eaf9ce41.gifOwenHart.gif.fc591e71578b5be6940e5a56bb4e4ab8.gif

Cornette Promo

Raw gets underway and then we are greeted with the music of the WWF Champion…

IT’S TIME…IT’S VADER TIME..TIME…TIME

Vader makes his way to the ring accompanied by his manager Jim Cornette and the other members of Camp Cornette and the newly crowed WWF Tag Team Champions, Owen Hart and the British Bulldog. Upon entering the ring, Cornette grabs a microphone…

Cornette: Well folks….last night at BackLash Camp Cornette achieved exactly what I told you we would. Owen Hart and the British Bulldog defeated the Smokin’ Gunns to become Tag Team Champions….and the man they call Vader, against all the odds set against him by Vince McMahon was victorious against Sycho Sid and defended his World title.

I told you that when BackLash was said and done, we’d be here with all the gold worth having in the WWF…and here we are!

There is nobody within this tag division who can compete with Bulldog and Owen. And as for Vader…he’s demolished the ‘so called’ best wrestler in the World in Shawn Michaels….and now he’s beat the ‘so called’ biggest monster in Sycho Sid…there is nobody back in that locker room who can live with Vader. And you lucky fans are going to see him beat up another idiot in the form of Terry Funk later tonight….

……….

AldoMontoya.gif.80f998cac77feac8b286ecb475ffd667.gifBobHolly20.gif.8584f62dd156160e438a9b61d25a6917.gif

Elijah.gif.ea745d9485de17bd601a3a5e1fd1bf85.gifWallace.gif.7205a8d46b171fadca5b0925300d60cf.gif

The first match of the evening sees the Nation of Domination’s Black Panthers in action.

In a routine outing for The Black Panthers, New Jack sealed the victory with a diving headbutt on Bob Holly.

Outcome: The Black Panthers win by pinfall

……….

Sunny.gif.3029bbdb0d14c38671e588ec991a6196.gif

Sunny Promo

Following a commercial break, Sunny makes her way to the ring and is set to make an announcement.

Ladies and Gentlemen…thank you for such a tremendous reaction. Now…I have a few things to address tonight. Firstly, the Smokin’ Gunns….it isn’t working out…you’re fired…

JR: Isn’t the team supposed to fire the manager?

Lawler: Sunny can whatever she likes JR…

Sunny: We all know that what I want, I generally get…and tonight I have a proposal to make…I am a good spotter of talent, as evidenced by the number of Champions I have managed, and in recent weeks I have seen someone with potential, chase around after a blonde bimbo, who would add nothing to his game. Hunter Hearst Helmsley….you could be destined for the top, under the guidance of Sunny. You have yet to win any gold in your career, and I make it rain gold….I am a guarantee….

HunterHearstHelmsley.gif.ce9b67eb8e9756e13d6a95ad26f127bd.gif

Sunny is interrupted as Helmsley’s music hits and he makes his way to ringside..

Helmsley – So what exactly are you trying to say…

Sunny – I’m saying…we should be a partnership….and I will take you to the top…

Helmsley – looking a little taken aback looks Sunny up and down and gives an approving nod, he then shakes her hand and gives her a hug…

Sunny: Remember…what Sunny wants…Sunny gets

JR: Well, quite the story there as it looks like Sunny has a new client in Helmsley and the Smokin’ Gunns are left without a manager

……….

BarryWindham.gif.ea609035f9ae6c3f1e4d8f36bfe45053.gifRoddyPiper.gif.8f71250622eef748e94fb0debc6166fd.gif

JustinBradshaw.gif.2611fe8389c05af479d613a2a5fbd5df.gifTheSultan.gif.645cb3b336ed8c3afc8cca2619c37f9b.gif

This match sees the leader of The Alliance, Roddy Piper, team up with stablemate Barry Windham. The experienced Alliance, dominate proceedings and pick up the win following a vicious lariat delivered by Windham to Bradshaw.

Outcome: The Alliance win by pinfall

Faarooq4.gif.3e6fc019f651aeb6ff97f96c620a3d4c.gif

Before The Alliance can even begin their celebrations, the theme music for the Nation of Domination hits and Faarooq stands at the top of the aisle, microphone in hand.

Faarooq: Listen here Piper, me and your group have unfinished business son…at Judgement Day, this should be ended once and for all….

VinceMcMahon.gif.24f03c4d09b70d2896271c2180e99828.gif

Before Piper can give his retort, Vince McMahon appears on the TitanTron…

McMahon: Faarooq and Piper….I’ve been witnessing your two groups going back and forth now for some time…I’ve decided that this rivalry will be determined by a best of 9 series….the first team to 5 victories being crowned the winner. But you will not choose who fights who….that will be down to me and me alone…prepare your men to commence battle next Monday, live on Raw!

RockyMaivia.gif.38d6fd19313d38cb7b4c6dc4e39afa89.gifLeifCassidy.gif.396dae4c9f3d263098fbc745285c126f.gif

In a relatively short match, Rocky gets the win following a runner shoulder breaker. Rocky appears to be gathering some momentum following his victory on PPV last night vs Jeff Jarrett.

Outcome: Rocky Maivia wins by pinfall

………..

SteveAustin.gif.f13d7405b781deb49282356b8110a315.gif

Steve Austin Promo

The glass shatters, and ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin makes his way to the ring, looking irate. Austin grabs the microphone off Howard Finkel who was seemingly set to introduce our next match prior to Austin’s unexpected arrival.

Austin – Last night at BackLash, Steve Austin was once again robbed of his Intercontinental Championship. I had the Ultimate Warrior beaten like the dog that he is, and then that wrench Marlene decided to distract ‘Stone Cold’ and cost him the match. Goldust didn’t even belong in that ring after I whipped his ass last week on Raw.

As for the Ultimate Warrior…you ain’t got what it takes to be Steve Austin son. I beat your ass at SummerSlam and you won on a technicality…and I had you beat fair and square last night before you took the low hanging fruit of that freak who likes to dress up in make-up. 

So what I’m saying now is, that Vince McMahon needs to get his ass in this ring right now, as Stone Cold is demanding a match against the Warrior this month on PPV at Judgement Day…

VinceMcMahon.gif.24f03c4d09b70d2896271c2180e99828.gif

There is a brief pause, before Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring to address Austin.

McMahon: Mr Austin, you’re attitude really needs putting in check…

Austin: I couldn’t give a rats ass what you think of my attitude, you need to do your job and give me my shot at the Ultimate Warrior for the Intercontinental championship…

McMahon: Ok…Ok….given the circumstances…I will give you your shot. It will be Steve Austin vs the Ultimate Warrior, at Judgement Day for the Intercontinental Championship….but I have a further present for you Mr Austin.  Given your love of teaming with others, in tonight’s main event, you will team with Hunter Hearst Helmsley against Marc Mero and the Ultimate Warrior….

Austin: As I’ve told you before you stupid jackass, Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn’t care who he faces or when it is, I’m prepared to whip any son of a b**ch in than locker room any day of the week. But guess what Vince…Steve Austin has a little present for you too…

JR: OH MY GOD! STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN HAS JUST DELIVERED A STONE COLD STUNNER TO THE OWNER OF THE WWF!

Lawler: Unbelievable JR, the man can’t be controlled…

JR: He should be suspended from the WWF…

Lawler: Good luck with that JR, he is in the main event tonight !

……….

BobBacklund2.gif.f571b47beb6164507874c2464accca89.gifMarkHenry.gif.d2411e1ebd59e62e64dfb54eb1745d9b.gif

Next up is The Alliance’s muscle and the World’s Strongest Man, Mark Henry facing former WWF Champion, Bob Backlund. 

Henry makes short work of the older Backlund, and secures the win with a Big Splash.

Outcome: Mark Henry wins by pinfall

……….

SychoSid.gif.84052841a8c79f8d26a5b96832ff26ed.gifBillyGunn.gif.7ac8e9fe283a762fac3f671f218d7ee3.gif

Sycho Sid vs Billy Gunn

Billy Gunn makes his way to the ring in what is a rare singles outing for him, but he has his work cut out tonight as he faces one of the top men in the WWF, albeit one who is coming off a loss in his quest to become WWF Champion last night against Vader.

Billy makes a decent effort of it, but is a routine victory for Sid who wins via pinfall following a chokeslam.

Outcome: Sid wins by pinfall

……….

MartyJannetty3.gif.a71de952a3687f6f897ea90554feff17.gif

Jannetty Promo

Marty Jannetty makes his way to ring, and starts cutting a promo:

Jannetty: So last night saw the crowing on new World Wrestling Federation Champions, Owen Hart and the British Bulldog. Shawn…this is your chance to exact your revenge on Camp Cornette…the opportunity to dream the dream together than we set out years ago of The Rockers becoming Tag Team Champions…what better reason would you need to come out of your self-imposed exile than now?

JR: Well, Jannetty is persistent you have to give him that, he’s been pleading with Shawn Michaels to come back to the WWF following his SummerSlam defeat to Vader for several weeks.

BritishBulldog.gif.836f5b8f4df0c38932af2815eaf9ce41.gifOwenHart.gif.fc591e71578b5be6940e5a56bb4e4ab8.gif

Before Jannetty can go any further, the music of Camp Cornette hits, and the newly crowned Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring.

Owen Hart: Jannetty…what gives you the right to criticise Camp Cornette…and think you have any chance of beating me and the Bulldog. You’re nothing but a down and out junkie who is desperately begging your old friend who left you for better things to come and rescue your pathetic career…

Owen then proceeds to slap Jannetty across the face, which leads to Jannetty attempting to fight back. He is quickly overwhelmed by Owen and the Bulldog who begin to put a sustained beating on Jannetty…there is then a huge pop..

ShawnMichaels.gif.15de3aa007293bc1cf8c2a483d782508.gif

JR: Business has just picked up…here comes Shawn Michaels and he’s got a chair in hand !

Owen and Bulldog quickly depart the ring, as Shawn prowls around it until Owen and Bulldog depart up the ramp. Michaels then aids Jannetty to his feet…

Lawler: Surely Michaels isn’t wasting his time getting back with this idiot, JR?

……….

Vader.gif.587b2cfa23467c4d1c18202b4f4cd496.gifTerryFunk.gif.1a7f651b9052565a3793381d638508d1.gif

Vader vs Terry Funk

Grizzled veteran Terry Funk makes his way to the ring, for what will be a non-title match against the WWF Champion Vader.

Lawler: I almost feel sorry for Funk JR, Funk has taken some tremendous beatings in his career, but I’m not sure he has had one as bad as the one he is going to get off Vader tonight!

Vader makes his way to the ring accompanied by Jim Cornette. Vader enters the ring and holds the WWF title aloft…which he swiftly drops as Funk attacks from behind before the timekeeper has even managed to ring the bell.

This gives Funk an early ascendency, but it doesn’t last long, as Vader recovers and floors Funk with some crushing right hands. Vader then goes onto dominate, and lands a powerbomb…

Vader then drags a lifeless Funk over to the corner…

Lawler: It looks like we are going to see the Vader bomb JR!

Vader climbs the top rope and executes a perfect Vader bomb…

JR: Why isn’t Vader making the cover….he’s going to the top rope again…

Vader delivers a further Vader bomb….and then a third…

JR: Somebody needs to stop this monster!

Vader eventually makes the pin…1….2….3!

Outcome: Vader wins by pinfall

Lawler: He’s absolutely unstoppable JR, there isn’t a man in wrestling who can live with the man they call Vader….

Vader celebrates in the ring with Jim Cornette. Suddenly he is attacked from behind by a behemoth of a man, dressed all in black with a balaclava over his head…

JR: Who the hell is this…Vader is being absolutely manhandled…we have never seen anyone do this to Vader before.

Vader is ragdolled and beaten up, prior to Owen Hart and Bulldog running down the aisle, which is the cue for the attacker to make his exit via the crowd.

……….

UltimateWarrior3.gif.84d1be973954e3c66dad90dbbc9327de.gifMarcMero.gif.654c44e0897df8ddc85c418e1d45b3ae.gif

SteveAustin.gif.f13d7405b781deb49282356b8110a315.gifHunterHearstHelmsley.gif.ce9b67eb8e9756e13d6a95ad26f127bd.gif

We now go to our main event for the evening…

JR: Well here with go with tonight’s main event, Marc Mero and the Ultimate Warrior facing off against ‘Stone’ Cold Steve Austin and under new management Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Remember, that these individuals have plenty of previous history with each other, Mero last night defeated Helmsley in a match which secured his wife Sable as his Valet, whilst Warrior won a triple threat match involving Austin to retain his Intercontinental Championship.

Helmsley and Mero get this one underway, with Sunny shouting plenty of instructions to her new client from ringside. There are a series of quick tags by both teams, with a good even flow to the contest.

Whilst Mero is the legal man, Sunny manages to distract Warrior at ringside, who then proceeds to chase her outside around the ring. This enables Austin to hit a stone cold stunner, with Warrior not there to break up the 3 count, giving Austin and Helmsley the victory.

Lawler: Sunny is delivering results for Helmsley already JR, this will be a match made in heaven !

Outcome: Austin and Helmsley win by pinfall.

Edited by bigt96
  • Like 2

Nitro.jpg.e95ca96e7466350981976132f1b8f7c6.jpg

Arn Anderson defeated Prince Iaukea

Jim Duggan & Harlem Heat defeated Jeff Jarrett & The James Boys

Eddy Guerrero defeated Greg Valentine

Randy Savage defeated Maxx Muscle

Sting defeated The Barbarian

NWO (Nash & Hogan) defeated Nasty Boys by DQ

The Giant defeated Syxx in a cage match to retain the World Title

Superstars.jpg.610a9d7e81c38079bd45e4a2f1078b28.jpg

2Cold Scorpio defeated Salvatore Sincere

The Godwinns defeated The BodyDonnas

Malcolm defeated Bob Holly

Jake Roberts defeated Justin Bradshaw

Raw - 1996 - October Week 2 - PREDICTIONS WELCOME

WWF Tag Title - British Bulldog & Owen Hart (C) vs 2Cold Scorpio & Terry Funk

Steve Austin vs Rocky Maivia

Roddy Piper vs Elijah

Hunter Hearst Helmsley & ??? vs BodyDonnas

The Rockers (Michaels & Jannetty) vs The Godwinns

Vader vs Goldust

Intercontinental Title - Ultimate Warrior (C) vs Mankind

WWF Tag Title - British Bulldog & Owen Hart (C) vs 2Cold Scorpio & Terry Funk

Roddy Piper vs Elijah

Hunter Hearst Helmsley & ??? vs BodyDonnas

The Rockers (Michaels & Jannetty) vs The Godwinns

Vader vs Goldust

Intercontinental Title - Ultimate Warrior (C) vs Mankind

RAW.jpg.b9f15ac5ad37828c176cc05559d900e9.jpg

Raw - 1996 - October - Week 2

VinceMcMahon.gif.1d0c97ccccdab4b851a8534635f3de6c.gif

McMahon Promo

After the customary Raw introductions are underway, the owner of the WWF, Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring.

JR: This is the first time we have seen Vince McMahon since the heinous attack last week by ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, when he delivered a stunner to the owner of the WWF. This after McMahon had granted Austin a further shot at the WWF at the forthcoming Judgement Day PPV, it will be fascinating to here what the boss has to say about Austin here…

McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen…last week Steve Austin conducted an unwarranted assault against me. An attack which has made me re-think the structure, decision making and discipline within the WWF. Attacks such as this on senior executives are completely unacceptable. And with this in mind, I have decided to make a decision which will alter the way in which we operate. I, myself will no longer be in a position to being attacked by the likes of Steve Austin…

The decision I have made is to delegate my matchmaking and discipline responsibilities to a man who will ensure they are enforced…a man who was once a competitor at the highest level…a man who ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin will not want to pick a fight with…ladies and gentlemen…I give you your new Commissioner in the World Wrestling Federation…

McMahon points to the ramp, whilst there is a brief delay…

CurtHennig.gif.8c10f130db3bf81a48e5b38fdf8eb3df.gif

JR: Oh my god….it’s Curt Hennig!

Hennig makes his way to the ring, and thanks McMahon for such a great opportunity. Hennig is in the process of stating how he will ensure fairness in the WWF and promises to treat each Superstar in the WWF fairly…

SteveAustin.gif.69be0508744f1e1ec2532d80f3bc31d6.gif

Before he can get any further, the glass shatters and Steve Austin makes his way to the ring..

Austin: Listen here son…I couldn’t give a rats ass what your new job title is, you’re standing in Steve Austin’s ring and if I wanna kick your ass, there ain’t a damn thing you can do about. The only reason you’ve taken on the role of being McMahon’s mouthpiece is that you’re a no good cripple who doesn’t have what it takes to compete no more…

Austin then begins squaring off with Hennig, which is disrupted by the music of the Ultimate Warrior…

UltimateWarrior3.gif.ca5c04e768121d7611f382001002f33c.gif

Ultimate Warrior: Steeeeeeeve Austin….you have dared to challenge…to take on the task of your lifetime at Judgement Day….I have told you before Steve…the stars do not align for you…you will once again fail at the hands of the Ultimate Warrior…

……….

OwenHart.gif.c0bc27839a5eb9d06c1ee2327cf049d3.gifBritishBulldog.gif.8c32075b5095947a34a6b8d6e02225e1.gif2ColdScorpio.gif.8e7a7e44483ec3f23a8493f2f717c65b.gifTerryFunk.gif.73acbc8ab71b4c4f7a3f0a70f0cf68ac.gif

WWF Tag Title – Owen and Bulldog vs 2Cold Scorpio and Terry Funk

Next up are the WWF Tag Champions, the British Bulldog and Owen Hart, facing up against 2Cold Scorpio and Terry Funk. This is the first time that we have seen the latter together as a team. In a fairly competitive match-up, Bulldog secured the win following a running powerslam on 2Cold Scorpio.

Outcome: British Bulldog and Owen Hart win by pinfall

JimCornette.gif.3a9efe702879e1748326b0c69554da93.gif

Cornette rants about Vader attack

Following the victory, Jim Cornette grabs a microphone from ringside.

Cornette: I wanna address the attack that took place last week, against the WWF Champion and my client Vader. This is outrageous and heinous attack against my client will not go unpunished…and I’m looking at you the new commissioner Curt Hennig to get a grip of this situation should it happen again !

SteveAustin.gif.69be0508744f1e1ec2532d80f3bc31d6.gifRockyMaivia.gif.e2da4b5e2c7c9e6c967801255d8444d3.gif

Maivia puts up a strong showing, with one of his best matches to date, however he is no match for Austin who is now operating amongst the top few within the WWF. Austin puts Rocky away with a Stone Cold Stunner.

Outcome: Austin wins by pinfall

CurtHennig.gif.8c10f130db3bf81a48e5b38fdf8eb3df.gif

Hennig announces Nation vs Alliance match

Following a commercial break, the new commissioner is in the ring.  The Nation of Domination and The Alliance are shown waiting backstage in the locker rooms…

Hennig: Ladies and Gentlemen, as announced by Vince McMahon last week, the Nation of Domination will compete in a best of 9 series…the first of these match-ups will take place right now in a 1 vs 1 matchup…the Nation of Domination will be represented by Elijah….and he will face ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper…

RoddyPiper.gif.a2de56c376eed2298429692bbcdb7fc5.gifElijah.gif.0652f325b43203a963cdcddd48f6492c.gif

Piper vs Elijah

Elijah makes his way to the ring, followed by Piper.

JR: Here we go folks, the first of the best of 9 series. And remember, we have in the past seen constant interference from the Nation…but there will be none of that here, with a disqualification resulting in a loss…

Elijah makes a fast start, but he is ultimately overcome by the more experienced Piper, who picks up the win following a DDT.

JR: The Alliance go 1 up !

Outcome: Piper wins by pinfall

Sunny.gif.567cf529c53a8c4c06aabddb296e6554.gif

Sunny Promo

The BodyDonnas are in the ring awaiting their opponents when Sunny the former manager of the BodyDonna’s music hits…

Sunny comes to the ring alone, and takes a microphone off Howard Finkel.

Sunny: Ladies and Gentlemen….last week, you saw me add a new client….and this week that client will be teaming up with my newest client…

So please get up to your feet, and raise your fat little grubby hands in the air and applaud my new tag team and the next Tag Team Champions of the World…Hunter Hearst Helmsley…….and…..JUSTIN CREDIBLE!

JustinCredible.gif.b6651f3a9243fbfc41e6e49496403308.gifHunterHearstHelmsley.gif.f75be14287386310ce2509f2660b76d3.gif

Zip.gif.1b97ee2714fd0db06540edd4de35f78a.gifSkip.gif.07ea3797f54d2fc3ad8eb069f673c127.gif

HHH and Credible vs BodyDonnas

Helmsley and Credible put in a strong showing with them picking up the win following a Helmsley pedigree on skip.

Outcome: Helmsley & Credible win by pinfall

ShawnMichaels.gif.ad560cc512e8ed91b28a08df55411bd2.gifMartyJannetty3.gif.93f85769bffd991398c7e1963ea2d795.gif

The Rockers Promo

Following a commercial break, we go backstage to an interview segment with The Rockers.

Shawn Michaels confirms that he is back with Marty Jannetty, and admits this is now a personal vendetta with Camp Cornette. Jannetty states that he and Michaels are confident of achieving their long-held dream of becoming tag team champions together, and that they can’t wait to get back in action as a team, starting in just a few minutes against former Tag Team Champions, The Godwinns.

ShawnMichaels.gif.ad560cc512e8ed91b28a08df55411bd2.gifMartyJannetty3.gif.93f85769bffd991398c7e1963ea2d795.gifPhineasGodwinn.gif.b22d7f22caaefe7bddbf52d6af2114fe.gifHenryGodwinn2.gif.4e962f79939122db2f860c600e1a4544.gif

The Rockers vs The Godwinns

The Rockers are fairly dominant in this one and secure a straightforward victory after Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music to Henry Godwinn to pick up the win.

Outcome: The Rockers win by pinfall

Vader.gif.8251972d9ccd2d049464a3364af8f741.gifGoldust20.gif.57966f568441698d01e04a202ef11d83.gif

Vader vs Goldust

JR: Well here we go folks, next up is a semi main event for evening, as the WWF Champion Vader goes under against the enigmatic Goldust in a non-title match.

Vader is accompanied to the ring by Jim Cornette, whilst Goldust is accompanied by Marlena.

The bout is a back and forth contest with Goldust putting in a good account of himself against the World Champion. However, Vader’s power tells in the latter stages and he gains a significant advantage…

JR: Vader is on top now…and he’s lifting Goldust up for the powerbomb…what’s going on here ! Vader has been attacked from behind…and the referee is calling for the bell…

Vader is now being manhandled and beaten up…

Lawler: It’s the same masked man as last week JR….who the hell is this guy?!

The masked man disappears into the crowd as the Camp Cornette cavalry arrives.

Outcome: Vader wins by DQ

UltimateWarrior3.gif.ca5c04e768121d7611f382001002f33c.gifMankind.gif.6522bf3742a2dda0cb0fbdc3a2aee0e7.gif

Intercontinental Title –  Ultimate Warrior (C)  vs Mankind

It’s now time for a main event, the Ultimate Warrior will defend his Intercontinental Title vs Mankind.

JR: This is the first time we have seen Mankind since he was buried alive at BackLash by The Undertaker. Mankind makes his way to the ring on his own, indicating that his relationship with Paul Bearer is over, with Bearer not seen since he was also buried alive.

The Ultimate Warrior and Mankind have see saw match, with the momentum swinging back and forth, the match descends into chaos however when Steve Austin makes his way to ringside and begins pummelling the Ultimate Warrior…

The referee is calling this one off as officials attempt to pull Austin off Warrior!

Outcome: Ultimate Warrior wins by DQ

Edited by bigt96
  • Like 2

Nitro.jpg.1fa8e91823218eb2fe25709256ac7219.jpg

Nitro Results

Eddy Guerrero defeated Bunkhouse Buck

Big Bubba Rogers defeated Joey Maggs

Arn Anderson defeated Glacier

Disco Inferno & Steiner Brothers defeated Dean Malenko and The Blue Bloods

Syxx defeated Jim Duggan

Sting defeated Earl Robert Eaton

Randy Savage defeated VK Wallstreet in a ladder match

Superstars.jpg.e596984d6da953bc108ceebf1ebd8fb2.jpg

WWF SuperStars

Bob Holly defeated Rick Titan

BodyDonnas defeated Jason Ahrndt & Leif Cassidy

Rocky Maivia defeated Salvatore Sincere

Yokozuna defeated The Sultan

Edited by bigt96
  • Like 1

WWF RAW - 1996 - OCTOBER - WEEK 3 - PREDICTIONS WELCOMED

The Rockers vs The Black Panthers

Mankind vs Who?

Faarooq vs Rocky Maivia

Hunter Hearst Helmsley & Justin Credible vs Alex Porteau & Bob Holly

Jake Roberts vs Malcolm - The Alliance vs NoD Best of 9 Series

Owen Hart vs Vader's Mystery Attacker

Steve Austin vs Roddy Piper

Bonus Point: Who is Vader's Mystery Attacker??? -

• Like 1

RAW.jpg.6d0bfd068d6571740c9ebea398cc7a53.jpg

1996 - October - Week 3

JimCornette.gif.95875e793f4482e714275a99575a1929.gif

Cornette Promo

Raw kicks off, and Camp Cornette make their way to the ring.  Jim Cornette complains about the continued attacks on Vader by the mysterious attacker.

CurtHennig.gif.f897293c89662622bbab303afa77c6fe.gif

Cornette’s comments do not go unanswered as the Commissioner of the WWF Curt Hennig makes his way to the ring.

Hennig notes Cornette’s comments regarding the attacks on Vader…and states that Camp Cornette will have the opportunity to exact their revenge for these attacks at Judgment Day…it will be a 3 on 3 match-up….Camp Cornette vs The Rockers and the mystery opponent.

Cornette complains that he is not agreeing to the match, as Camp Cornette shouldn’t have to go into a PPV match not knowing who their opponent is.

Hennig: “Don’t worry about that…you will find out tonight….later on tonight, Owen Hart will face the mystery opponent in a 1 vs 1 match-up…and I’ve also added a stipulation…any Camp Cornette members who interfere in this match up, either before, during or after will be disqualified from the PPV match…

……….

ShawnMichaels.gif.5f03844bddf3eb4d84034aac2620c379.gifMartyJannetty3.gif.22dc32ebf4513db9bbae7a74f54c5a70.gif

Elijah.gif.bc98ed741c5217d3a4341da282c37ca0.gifWallace.gif.a961387d7d9af2ab46f927e07ca82789.gif

The Rockers vs The Black Panthers

The first match of the evening sees The Rockers team up once more against the Nation of Domination’s The Black Panthers. Last week saw Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty team up for the first time in years, with the two now setting their goals on Camp Cornette’s British Bulldog and Owen Hart and their Tag Team Titles.

Shawn Michaels is dominant throughout this one, and he seals a straightforward victory for The Rockers following some Sweet Chin Music.

Outcome: The Rockers win by pinfall

Following the context, Michaels and Jannetty grab the microphone off Howard Finkel. The pair make clear that they are content with teaming up with their mystery partner against Camp Cornette at Judgement Day. However, the two make clear that their rivalry with Camp Cornette will not end their, with The Rockers ultimate objective being crowned WWF Tag Team Champions.

……….

Mankind.gif.cfd50a1ec3cec9a59ef07410b00d9bcb.gifWho.gif.06260cd46dc341669a58a7de68fd56a7.gif

Mankind vs Who?

In a run of the mill match, Mankind picks up a relatively straightforward win following the application of the Mandible Claw.

Outcome: Mankind wins via finisher

……….

PaulBearer.gif.dc74138c8c86206d20a1d9773d5f55be.gif

Paul Bearer Promo

The lights go out, and there is a loud pop with the crowd expecting the arrival of The Undertaker. However, when minimal lighting comes on, Paul Bearer is stood centre of the ring..

JR: Well…this is the first time we have seen Paul Bearer since he was buried alive by The Undertaker at BackLash…

Bearer: Undertaker….at Judgement Day…you made a grave mistake by burying me alive…but I’m going to give you one more chance, one more chance to reunite Undertaker…if you do not accept this offer…I’m going to reveal a secret that only you know Undertaker…

JR: What the hell is he talking about. Bearer isn’t making any sense since he turned on the Undertaker at SummerSlam…

……….

RockyMaivia.gif.ecf17e42f49f8972e3983e6f583edb21.gif

Rocky Maivia promo

We go backstage for an interview with Rocky Maivia prior to his match against Faarooq.

Rocky Maivia – So tonight, I face the man called Faarooq. The first recognised black champion at the pinnacle of this sport. I respect and admire everything you have achieved Faarooq…but tonight Rocky Maivia is bringing his ‘A’ game and I’m going to put you to the test.

……….

Faarooq4.gif.7937fc845a395b68f05889e19f067869.gifRockyMaivia.gif.ecf17e42f49f8972e3983e6f583edb21.gif

Faarooq vs Rocky Maivia

Next up we have the leader of the Nation of Domination, Faarooq against the young blue chipper Rocky Maivia.

JR: Rocky has made some progress in recent weeks with some solid wins under his belt, but he has his work cut out here against the vastly experienced Faarooq.

And so it turned out to be, Rocky put in a solid showing, but ultimately the experience and sheer physicality of Faarooq told as he picked up the win following a Dominator.

Outcome: Faarooq wins by pinfall

……….

HunterHearstHelmsley.gif.dc2dafb0a72981e46cf866535af91560.gifJustinCredible.gif.a43998f429f77f65e08457e6758521f1.gifSunny.gif.940f973dae76cf23dc72e58d00f9599b.gif

Pre-match Interview Sunny, Helmsley, Credible

We go backstage now for an interview segment with Sunny and her recently acquired clients, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Justin Credible. Sunny states that last week, the team took the first step towards their goal of becoming Tag Team Champions, and they would take the next step tonight.  Helmsley and Credible both boast about how easy last week’s action was, and promise more of the same tonight.

……….

HunterHearstHelmsley.gif.dc2dafb0a72981e46cf866535af91560.gifJustinCredible.gif.a43998f429f77f65e08457e6758521f1.gif

BobHolly20.gif.7b593578195fd17f5cf5a9e6b3d6f74a.gifAlexPorteau.gif.a68e30fe9abf832d84196ab077ca16af.gif

Helmsley and Credible vs Bob Holly & Alex Porteau

Helmsley and Credible more short work of Holly and Porteau, with Helmsley sealing the victory following a pedigree.

Outcome: Helmsley and Credible win by pinfall

……….

CurtHennig.gif.f897293c89662622bbab303afa77c6fe.gif

Hennig Announces NoD vs Alliance

The WWF Commissioner Curt Hennig comes to the ring, whilst we have a split screen on the TitanTron of the Nation of Domination and The Alliance locker rooms.

Hennig: Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s that time of the week again. Where I announce the next match-up between the Nation & The Alliance in their best of 9 series. If you cast your minds back to last week, Roddy Piper gained a victory over Elijah to give The Alliance a 1-0 lead.  So with no further ado…tonight’s match will see the Nation of Domination represented by…Malcolm! And The Alliance represented by….Jake ‘the Snake’ Roberts…

……….

JakeRoberts.gif.58594c57196227c307363838f16ab32d.gifMalcolm.gif.a8511e63bf2d1170aebb4b9c7793aaf0.gif

Jake Roberts vs Malcolm

Roberts and Malcolm get this one underway, and it is a fairly even contest for the most part. However, Malcolm’s size and power eventually begins to tell, with Roberts showing signs of age beginning to effect his performance. Malcolm hits the big splash and it’s enough to get him the 3 count.

The Alliance 1 – 1 Nation of Domination

Outcome: Malcolm wins by pinfall

……….

Interruption to Scheduled Programming

As we return from a commercial break, the roar of motorcycles can be heard, and three motorcycles appear from the curtain…

Lawler: What the hell is going on here JR, this isn’t on the schedule…

BrianAdams.gif.64e159584d6a9314c6b5ea87f5b22b05.gifKama.gif.b9eb4304b328dfe42a4fd74b97759fcf.gifYokozuna.gif.13951881608ccbb3b84c0a7296a32748.gif

JR: Well, it looks like Brian Adams, Charles Wright and Yokozuna on Harley Davidson’s and dressed in leather King!

Brian Adams grabs a microphone and states that he, Wright and Yokozuna have been observing things from afar recently in the WWF. And that the likes of Camp Cornette and the Nation of Domination have been running amok due to their sheer strength in numbers. Adams goes on to state that he Wright and Yokozuna are always on the road together, in fact they always ride together…and now, they are sure as hell going to fight together.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome to the Disciples of the Apocalypse”.

Dok Hendrix who by this time has appeared and has a microphone chirps up..

“Brian…is it safe to say you are the leader of the Disciples of the Apocalypse?”

Adams – “Our leader isn’t currently with us. Fear not, the hierarchy of the Disciples of Apocalypse will become apparent in time…”

……….

OwenHart.gif.72dad5571dc22a0e269f0144d5267f20.gif

Owen Hart vs Mystery Attacker

Owen Hart makes his way to the ring accompanied by Jim Cornette.

JR: So here we are folks, we are about to find out who the mystery opponent is…the man who has dominated the WWF Champion Vader over the past two weeks, conducting two assaults…this man will team with The Rockers at Judgement Day in a 3 vs 3 match-up…

Lawler: I can’t wait JR…this individual is no longer going to be able to get away with sneak attacks with nobody knowing their identity…it’s time for the moment of truth…and Owen Hart is going to put this idiot in their place tonight!

The lights dim and an eerie music..

Lawler: Who is gonna be JR…

BamBamBigelow.gif.670962b6b6c51df35b08999595cf88b9.gif

JR: Wow…it’s Bam Bam Bigelow!

Bigelow slides into the ring, only to be attacked by Owen Hart. Owen clubs away at Bigelow, but it doesn’t appear to have much effect.

Bigelow puts in a dominant performance and puts Hart away following a Greetings from Asbury Park.

JR: A dominant victory for the debuting Bam Bam Bigelow! I know one thing for sure King, Camp Cornette are going to have their work cut out in just under 2 weeks time at Judgement Day!

Outcome: Bigelow wins by pinfall

……….

SteveAustin.gif.5e2bb9e9f6184dba49070cca6fd81404.gifRoddyPiper.gif.cca9c4a35a49b7fc5eff851d7236194f.gif

Steve Austin vs Roddy Piper

In the main event of the evening, Steve Austin faces off against the leader of The Alliance, Roddy Piper.

Piper keeps it competitive, but the tide turns when Austin lands a low blow, which enables him to deliver a Stone Cold Stunner, resulting in Austin picking up the win.

Outcome: Austin wins by pinfall

Edited by bigt96
  • Like 1

Nitro.jpg.53467cdb2f59c4635e3a6fe35cf36ee3.jpg

WCW Nitro

Disco Inferno & Rock n Roll Express defeated The Revolt (Earl Robert Easton, Greg Valentine, VK Wallstreet) by DQ

Sting defeated Ultimo Dragon

Kevin Sullivan defeated Tatanka

Hollywood Hogan defeated Joey Maggs

The Outsiders defeated The Nasty Boys by DQ

Randy Savage defeated Big Bubba Rogers

Ric Flair defeated Jim Duggan to retain the US title

Superstars.jpg.27583c5cfd2a0a1152975851fb8f775b.jpg

WWF SuperStars

The Black Panthers defeated Barry Horowitz & Alex Porteau

The Sultan defeated Bob Holly

Rocky Maivia defeated Who?

Smokin’ Gunns defeated BodyDonnas

WWF RAW - 1996 - OCTOBER - WEEK 4 - PREDICTIONS WELCOMED

Sycho Sid vs Justin Bradshaw

Brian Adams vs The Goon

The Godwinns vs Justin Credible & Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The Black Panthers vs Jake Roberts & Mark Henry - Nation of Domination / The Alliance (Best of 9 Series)

The Rockers & Bam Bam Bigelow vs Smokin' Gunns & The Sultan

Camp Cornette (Owen, Bulldog & Vader) vs Marc Mero, Savio Vega & Terry Funk

Intercontinental Title - Ultimate Warrior (C) vs Goldust

Brian Adams vs The Goon

The Godwinns vs Justin Credible & Hunter Hearst Helmsley

The Black Panthers vs Jake Roberts & Mark Henry - Nation of Domination / The Alliance (Best of 9 Series)

The Rockers & Bam Bam Bigelow vs Smokin' Gunns & The Sultan

Camp Cornette (Owen, Bulldog & Vader) vs Marc Mero, Savio Vega & Terry Funk

Intercontinental Title - Ultimate Warrior (C) vs Goldust

RAW.jpg.532ef41217082587e85855dcebb31f38.jpg

1996 - October - Week 4

UltimateWarrior3.gif.3d3e7fc64fe46279e71703489cd3f7e5.gif

Ultimate Warrior Promo

The show opens up and the Ultimate Warrior makes his way to the ring to a crazy pop. Warrior grabs a microphone and states that in just under a week’s time. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin will face his Ultimate Destiny, when he faces the Warrior at Judgement Day.

“This has been a long time coming Steeeeve Austin….and this coming Sunday will be your final chapter. The Ultimate Warrior will still reign supreme come this time next week…”

SteveAustin.gif.a52defe7a709260eda17a4aecb1d6486.gif

Before Warrior can say anything further…the sound of shattering glass explodes over the PA system…

JR: Well business it about to pick up here King…

Austin makes his way to the ring and before he can even say anything, a wild brawl erupts between to the two, eventually broken up by numerous road agents and security personnel

JR: It’s going to be an explosive event on Sunday folks, as these two main event at Judgement Day for the Intercontinental Championship…can Austin finally seal the win over his adversary, or will the Warrior prevail as he promises…

…………

SychoSid.gif.65a10d004873859b31c6e4b1c335c879.gifJustinBradshaw.gif.c6ab4505ed2c08e455956fc3613d4952.gif

In our first match of the evening, Sycho Sid faces Justin Bradshaw. It’s a dominant victory for Sid, which is clinched following a powerbomb.

Outcome: Sycho Sid wins by pinfall

……….

JimCornette.gif.2f43089e8274109bb4123cb62a6777ff.gifBritishBulldog.gif.13e13a1894317761f24ae2316c08b0cc.gifVader.gif.d8a079cc93f5211350ea44b41a12c1c6.gifOwenHart.gif.beee4e9161657c56d5f970e8ed4450e1.gif

Cornette Promo

Camp Cornette make their way to the ring.

JR: I’m sure Jim Cornette will have plenty to say here tonight King, following last week’s reveal that the mystery attacker of Vader was none other than Bam Bam Bigelow.

Lawler: You’re right JR, none of us saw that one coming. And Camp Cornette have to face Bigelow and The Rockers this Sunday at Judgement Day…

Cornette: This Sunday, live on Pay Per View ay Judgement Day, those punks The Rockers and that big fat idiot Bam Bam Bigelow are going to get what’s coming to ‘em. Camp Cornette will prove once and for all why we carry all the gold that means anything in the WWF. Vader will enact his revenge for being attacked not once…but TWICE by Bigelow…there’s going to be no hiding place for you Bam Bam…and as for that stripper Shawn Michaels…Camp Cornette already made you go home and cry for a coupla months after Vader beat your ass at SummerSlam…and it’s gonna be the same outcome this Sunday…

ShawnMichaels.gif.783380eff875da1e0567378d5541569c.gifBamBamBigelow.gif.5272741d589fec0603421e0bbac7eb6d.gifMartyJannetty3.gif.4ed9f82d181c25d3d60563038dad6902.gif

Before Cornette gets any further, the music of Shawn Michaels hits, and he makes his way to the ring accompanied by Marty Jannetty and Bam Bam Bigelow.

Michaels gets in the ring and he, Jannetty and Bigelow face off against Camp Cornette…

Michaels: Jim…I’ve got a real pressing question for you…

Cornette: What?!

Michaels: Why wait until Sunday….

Michaels then throws the first punch at Owen Hart and then a mass brawl occurs between the 6 men…

JR: It’s all going off here folks….we’ll be right back after this commercial break…

……….

BrianAdams.gif.872a9deb2ef148327894d6c4a79b8c50.gifTheGoon.gif.9152c3806bbccd79b88a749fb836f756.gif

Brian Adams vs The Goon

Next up is Brian Adams, who last week announced the formation of the Disciples of the Apocalypse. Adams, Charles Wright and Yokozuna all come to the ring of their Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Adams puts in an utterly dominant performance over The Goon and ends the contest with a chokeslam.

Outcome: Adams wins by pinfall

……….

Sunny.gif.eef3c0e1f170dbf8d780ed04fd9d8b45.gif

Sunny Promo

Sunny comes to the ring first and puts over her new clients Justin Credible and Hunter Hearst Helmsley. She puts across that she is plotting their way all the way to the WWF Tag Team Titles and the next team on to tick off on her list at the godforsaken Godwinn brothers….

……….

JustinCredible.gif.d61ded3ed91b44961b2164dd4494d89c.gifHunterHearstHelmsley.gif.8e0e98d215d2cfb569a92320546da03c.gif

HenryGodwinn2.gif.a45901e278b3cde2e22a0f397908d137.gifPhineasGodwinn.gif.dced6a827ba0bc2e0407d23a411f27c0.gif

Justin Credible & Helmsley vs Godwinns

Credible and Helmsley put in a strong showing, never evidently in danger of losing this one. Helmsley secures the victory following a pedigree.

Outcome: Credible and Helmsley win by pinfall

……….

CurtHennig.gif.4d7ca0ba6916ae4a39d95d77ec880296.gif

Hennig Announces Next Nation vs Alliance Match and PPV Matches

Next up, Curt Hennig is in the ring, and as we have seen during previous weeks, he is set to name the next Nation of Domination vs The Alliance match, with the best of 9 series currently at 1-1.

Hennig: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match-up in this rivalry taking place after I speak will be…The Black Panthers….vs Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts and Mark Henry! But not only that, I can announce to you right now, that this rivalry will see a further two matches at Judgement Day, this coming Sunday ! The Black Panthers will team with Malcolm…against The Alliance team of Roddy Piper, Jake Roberts and Mark Henry. And then the leader of the Nation of Domination, Faarooq, will go one on one versus Barry Windham!

……….

Wallace.gif.22f4c67f99ba36be39c8355499530e58.gifElijah.gif.006d421c57db92b4069bf9653a5fde42.gif

JakeRoberts.gif.fa9bbd2e5902fc1cd941659edb109f76.gifMarkHenry.gif.18f9e5c2ed07394fac32a8df2e18e01a.gif

The Black Panthers vs Jake Roberts and Mark Henry

JR: So here we go folks, which one of these teams will take the lead in this best of 9 series…

The match is evenly balanced until New Jack lands an illegal low blow whilst the referee was unsighted. This swung the balance in favour of the Black Panthers, with New Jack eventually sealing the victory following a suicide splash.

Nation of Domination 2 – 1 The Alliance

Outcome: The Black Panthers win by pinfall

……….

ShawnMichaels.gif.783380eff875da1e0567378d5541569c.gifMartyJannetty3.gif.4ed9f82d181c25d3d60563038dad6902.gifBamBamBigelow.gif.5272741d589fec0603421e0bbac7eb6d.gif

BillyGunn.gif.661f5b5ba3ee3bc0cc5dff3ece6565e7.gifBartGunn.gif.9ca4b056bc95e41e9290db3fcccf4a17.gifTheSultan.gif.0e72c6fad46effe14534751590131f6b.gif

The Rockers & Bigelow vs Smokin Gunns & The Sultan

Next up we have a 3 on 3 contest. The Rockers and Bigelow will be hoping to develop some chemistry here as they go up against the trio of Camp Cornette on Sunday at Judgement Day.

As expected, the team of The Rockers and Bigelow dominate the majority of the contest and pick up the win following Sweet Chin Music delivered by Michaels.

Outcomes: The Rockers and Bigelow win by pinfall

……….

PaulBearer.gif.a97a60bcc7642a0f093549115ed5c8f9.gif

Paul Bearer Promo

The lights dim, and Paul Bearer makes his way to the ring.

Lawler: Well this is it JR…are we going to find out whether The Undertaker is going to accept Paul Bearer’s offer to join forces once again…or is The Undertaker going to reject and risk this so called secret being revealed…

Bearer: Undertaker….’deadman’….the time has come to reveal your decision….are you with me…or are you against me Undertaker? You know this could end badly for you…and your entire reputation with these fans will forever be in ruins….there will be no coming back from this if you make the wrong decision Undertaker…

TheUndertaker6.gif.321cd58d4845316e833a1951b89d0967.gif

The lights go off and The Undertaker’s music begins to play. He slowly makes his way to the ring until he is face to face with his former manager.

Bearer: Well….what will it be DEADMAN?!  Are you with me or against me?

The Undertaker takes a moment, and inhales a deep breath…he then picks up Bearer and drives him into the mat hard with a chokeslam…

JR: Well, I guess Paul Bearer has his answer right there King!

……….

Vader.gif.d8a079cc93f5211350ea44b41a12c1c6.gifOwenHart.gif.beee4e9161657c56d5f970e8ed4450e1.gifBritishBulldog.gif.13e13a1894317761f24ae2316c08b0cc.gif

TerryFunk.gif.b57cd618256829bcba00e967c24509ff.gifMarcMero.gif.ff691abbbcd61c156020bc90bb973550.gifSavioVega.gif.ea221df81b70332623a473b96a50ef9c.gif

Camp Cornette vs Terry Funk, Marc Mero & Savio Vega

With their opponents in the ring, Camp Cornette make their way to the ring.

JR: Following the mass brawl earlier, and Owen Hart’s defeat last week to Bigelow, Camp Cornette will be looking to pick up some momentum here prior to their match at Judgement Day.

The quality of Camp Cornette as a trio is illustrated in this one, as their additional talent, added to their greater cohesion makes them the dominant forces in the match.

Vader seals the victory with a powerbomb on Savio Vega.

Outcome: Camp Cornette win by pinfall

……….

UltimateWarrior3.gif.3d3e7fc64fe46279e71703489cd3f7e5.gifGoldust20.gif.43829f5f061e9b614c121da2bd267fb6.gif

Intercontinental Title – Ultimate Warrior vs Goldust

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for our main event of the evening, with the Ultimate Warrior defending his Intercontinental Championship against the unique and flamboyant Goldust.

In the clear match of the evening, the Ultimate Warrior picked up the victory via the Running Splash to make the 5th defence of his Intercontinental Title.

JR: A solid win for Warrior ahead of his PPV clash this Sunday…

Lawler: He’s gonna have to be a lot better than this to beat ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin, JR….

Outcome: Ultimate Warrior wins by pinfall

Edited by bigt96
  • Like 1