New version of TEW?

This was covered in this thread not long ago - to recap, any news would be posted on the GDS site and forums, so the fact that we haven't posted anything means we don't have any news to share.

(Note that I don't do rough estimates or speculation as to potential future plans; I think we've all had quite enough of games companies announcing things and then delaying them or not delivering at all, so I prefer only to announce things when they're actually done and guaranteed to be coming out!)

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

This was covered in this thread not long ago - to recap, any news would be posted on the GDS site and forums, so the fact that we haven't posted anything means we don't have any news to share.

(Note that I don't do rough estimates or speculation as to potential future plans; I think we've all had quite enough of games companies announcing things and then delaying them or not delivering at all, so I prefer only to announce things when they're actually done and guaranteed to be coming out!)

But Adam... its been 4 years, you know we need the next instalment ASAP ;)

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 10:53 AM, Adam Ryland said:

So you're telling me there's a chance! I really hope we see a new TEW game, whether it is TEW 2024 or TEW 2026, we just need it.

• Like 1

No matter when the release, if there is one, the main thing that needs to implemented is a better editor. I should be able to edit multiple fields inside a worker's GUI, such as relationships, tag teams, stables, title history and inside Companies, I should be able to see and edit titles, tv shows, events and broadcast deals and vice versa. The CornellVerse is great and fun, but we all know most of us use the game for real life wrestlers and promotions. Fantastic game that runs really well with all the parts moving at once!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My suggestion would be if there was a new TEW version

A new version that includes an official cornellverse 1977,  1997, 2005, 2010, 2016, 2020 rosters including the new version. You can start on eras. 

As a result of that, agers for each wrestler during their. 20, 30, 40, and post retirement. 

1 hour ago, ZonaCidal said:

My suggestion would be if there was a new TEW version

A new version that includes an official cornellverse 1977,  1997, 2005, 2010, 2016, 2020 rosters including the new version. You can start on eras. 

As a result of that, agers for each wrestler during their. 20, 30, 40, and post retirement. 

There's not a snowball's chance in hell this is happening 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 8:03 PM, Jaysin said:

There's not a snowball's chance in hell this is happening 😂

Don't we have mods for those times? Sure, it's unofficial, but is it really? They are modeled after the games' rosters and just added the new features. 

Here's hoping the announcement is not far away after Mania. 😁