Wrestling Families CVERSE

Apologies if this has already been asked or if this is pointless. But given the WWE storylines, I'm obsessed with doing a bloodline/family cverse storyline. I can't see to work out which is the biggest active? wrestling family in the database. The stones and decolts dont really have many members and most are retired. There seems to be a small amount of samoan members despite the biography saying extended samoan family. Do the 77 or 97 mods have more members? Has anyone created a fictional family in game?

• Like 2

You obviously have the Streets in 77/97. Other than that, I don't see any big families which don't involve DeColts and Stones.

Speaking of the bloodine, DeColts and Stones are a single family (excluding Alex) now since Steve married into Stone Family.

While they don't have many active members individually, You already have Lucy and David (Push their debuts forward), Sean McFly is still wrestling, Eddie comes back to Canada - meanwhile DeColts have Jack and Ricky. With addons you can have 2 more members for DeColts. That's 6–8 members. With some imagination, you can have a DeColt-Stone (Steve DeColt married Sarah Stone) debut as well. 

DeColts/Stones joining hands to continue their domination of Canada is a great storyline imo, and it blurs the line of keyfabe/shoot as well.

T-verse has Nicolls-Bell-Gilmour family you can book around.

Edited by SanX
  • Like 1

Tommy Cornell and Edward Cornell.

You could add Tommy Cornell's protege Wolf Hawkins (the only man trained personally by Tommy Cornell)

In 2025 Tommy Cornell's son debuts in the game.

In my game. I have Tommy Cornell start his own company in the USA. I have him lead the main heel stable (think The Authority/Bloodline). 

I always have Tommy Cornell and Edward Cornell in the stable (depending on the game save, Wolf Hawkins might still be in TCW). I usually always keep that over-arching theme throughout till Tommy Cornell Jr. debuts.

In most saves, I just stick with Tommy's original stable name, The Syndicate. However, in my latest save, I use Goliath Global. Same idea, just extra members.

image.thumb.jpeg.c0f80f84e52a42743841e91dba55da94.jpeg

Edited by VPrime
  • Like 1

Thank you for that, I forgot about the stone-decolt 'union'. I just finished watching the wrestletalk video about the bloodline and thought of the bloodline being a merger of 3 families which perhaps is the stone/decolt/mcfly family. I found an addon with Dan Stone III, John Stone & Danny & Xander DeColt. I'll probs add in a stone-decolt and a mcfly and that gives me the story. Thank you much appreciated!

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 3:21 PM, KingAj said:

Do the 77 or 97 mods have more members? Has anyone created a fictional family in game?

The [URL=https://forum.greydogsoftware.com/topic/48936-hype-cverse-womens-revolution/#comment-48936]]Women's Revolution mod[/URL] and it's various expansions from @willr0ck introduce a number of family members, mostly women. Most notably, there's a stable called the Flash 5, a group of men and women wrestlers, all the illegitimate children of Steve Flash. Basically, the Dudley Boyz, except not kayfabe; they originally got in touch with each other as a sort of support group and then decided to get into wrestling.