Total Wrestling Supremacy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCP I gotta be honest, you're the only modmaker I'd even want to help with. I suppose I could work on Britain or Europe if you give me some good guidelines to work with so I don't screw things up. Oh, and you should have some Cornell in the game in America as an homage to the default database... maybe Robbie Cornell, Tommy's ninth cousin. But yeah, I'd gladly do some work on Britain or Europe or even Canada or America.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]TCP I gotta be honest, you're the only modmaker I'd even want to help with. I suppose I could work on Britain or Europe if you give me some good guidelines to work with so I don't screw things up. Oh, and you should have some Cornell in the game in America as an homage to the default database... maybe Robbie Cornell, Tommy's ninth cousin. But yeah, I'd gladly do some work on Britain or Europe or even Canada or America.[/QUOTE] You mission, my dear boy, is to create a Canadian small-sized fed, which is Traditional and has a 'ideal roster' size. The owners and top stars should be related in some way (relatives/best friends etc).

[QUOTE=machinesxe]You know what. I want to make 2 promotions for you. I want them to be in different places so let me know where and what, Maybe US, and somewhere else. I will have this done by tomorrow night for you.[/QUOTE] One in the South West of the States. Lucha Traditional. A blend of hispanic and cowboys. Small in size, owned by a straight-laced character and booked by a Wild West type character. The second in Japan. Small and family-friendly, with ridiculous characters and very defined good guys and bad guys. Small and very, very low prestige. All entertainers and no talented in-ring talent!

[QUOTE=machinesxe]Just wondering on how many guys you would like on each roster. And just because i like how much you have done for other with your mods, how ever many guys you want in the promotions i will make 1/3 for free agents also.[/QUOTE] Nice mate, thanks. The rosters should adhere to the in-game ideal rosters set. Does anyone have a list of these that they can post here to help these guys out? I'm stuck a t work atm!

[QUOTE=benjacko]I'd be up for helping in any way I can TCP, i'm loving the FORC data and would love to be part of a TCP productions mod :).[/QUOTE] OK benjacko, what are you good at? Free agents? Anything in Japan or Mexico. Other TV shows? A new match file that better fits the 1970-75 period (No triple threats etc)? You tell me what you fancy doing!

[QUOTE=benjacko]Making a few free agents or a promotion would be cool with me although i'd be willing to try my hand at anything you need doing.[/QUOTE] LOL, a dangerous offer when I'm around. But, if you fancy doing a promotion, then make me a Lucha Traditional, Small in Western Mexico. Ideal sized roster (In game terms) You are allowed to create one very charismatic worker who is the gem of the company (Probably champion). No copies of workers from Cornellvesre/real life/computer games. All names must be original. Is that ok?

[QUOTE=benjacko]Lol yeah, sounds fine, i'll get onto it straight away and I'll do 10 or so free agents if that's ok :).[/QUOTE] Good work. I'll do the match file at a later date. It's too early for a ladder match!

Well, it turns out I stink at making feds. (Someone else will have to try developing a traditional Mexican fed...) Not only that, but I've temporarily lost interest in TEW. I've been playing EWR, Madden, Kingdom Hearts II, and Halo 2 almost exclusively. (I've played a little old school Root Beer Tapper as well.) However, I'm here to help in spirit! (As well as worker names...) Here's some more: (I tried to make these sound like they'd fit into the time period) Keller Jessup Nathan R. James Orville Thompson Jacob Whitaker Larry McCauley Scooter and Jake Bumpsley - Alabama Pride (Here are some Women's names) Carly Carter Sarah Graveson Betty Zuckerman Anyone is welcome to make workers based off of my lists of names!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/CarlosSanchez.jpg[/IMG] [B]Carlos Sanchez[/B] [QUOTE]Carlos Sanchez is credited as the one of the first pioneers of Mexican wrestling as it is known today. Combining young skilled Mexican wrestlers with Mexican wrestling legends is what has formed the basis of his success with MPW (Mexico Pro Wrestling) since 1955.[/QUOTE] Here's the owner of the promotion i'm doing :). Any good?

[QUOTE=benjacko][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/bj_stfc/CarlosSanchez.jpg[/IMG] [B]Carlos Sanchez[/B] Here's the owner of the promotion i'm doing :). Any good?[/QUOTE] Excellent work. Any chance you could send me the whole picture without the background of filter? Thanks!

[B][U]Mexican Pro Wrestling[/U][/B] [B]Carlos Sanchez[/B] (Owner/Head Booker) [B]Ramon Bravo[/B] (Announcer) [B]Claudio Perez[/B] (Colour Commentator) [B]Gonzalo Osorio[/B] (Road Agent) [B]Antonio Borgetti[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Captain Jack[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Cleo[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Court Jester[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Demon[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Flying Red[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Irish Mick[/B] (Wrestler) [B]King Amazon[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Javier Pardo[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Luis Morales[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Mario Lopes[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Rafael Ochoa[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Tru Blue[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Z1[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Z2 [/B] (Wrestler) [B]Z3[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Jose Blanco[/B] Referee [B]Maria Torrado[/B] (Manager) [B]Ship Mate[/B] (Manager) [B][U]Free Agents[/U][/B] [B]American Patriot[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Aussie Steve[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Beautiful Bobby[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Big Dave[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Curtis West[/B] (Referee) [B]Hans Kholer[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Steve Cartwright[/B] (Manager) [B]Tamu The Samoan[/B] (Wrestler) [B]The Scottish Destroyer[/B] (Wrestler) [B]Wall Street[/B] (Wrestler) Just wanted to know if these are the right kind of names you're looking for TCP, tried to make them fit into the time period :).

Matches that were popular in the 60 -70 period that have not been mentioned: Russian Chain matches, Texas Death Matches, Coal Miners Glove Matches (glove on pole), what would be iron matches today - typically 60 & 90 minute matches, Remember it was normal for the main events to last 40 plus minutes or more. Less than that, fans felt cheated. 2 out of 3 falls Handicap matches where the extra persn was usually the manager

hey TCP, you've been quite recently! I have come to the decision that i'm gonna have to quit working on this, sorry bud, i am starting my course in september and im supposed to dedicate 16 hours per week to it! I'm going to focus all my efforts into the storys/angles mod and the wrespi2 conversion. I will send accross what i have so far if you want it? Not much tbh, just 4 feds and about 15 workers and i will still do the new feds for you.

[QUOTE=panix04]hey TCP, you've been quite recently! I have come to the decision that i'm gonna have to quit working on this, sorry bud, i am starting my course in september and im supposed to dedicate 16 hours per week to it! I'm going to focus all my efforts into the storys/angles mod and the wrespi2 conversion. I will send accross what i have so far if you want it? Not much tbh, just 4 feds and about 15 workers and i will still do the new feds for you.[/QUOTE] Not a problem my friend, just send whatever you have across. Thanks anyway!

Archived