Random screenshot thread

image.png?ex=66d538ef&is=66d3e76f&hm=ce8

Getting the first 100 in a converted mod might be cheating, but it still hits different when you see those three digits on the screen.
Ironically my first (of few) 100 matches in TEW 2020 was in the same mod, but with Shawn and Scott Steiner (lmao)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taylor2020 said:

He was one of my many developmental hires in my WWE 2010 save, and I guess AJ sensed some of that kavorka in him. YEAH!

o07But2.jpg

Somewhere a certain Straight Edge Voice of the Voiceless feels an inexplicable hate for Shaun Ricker ... admittedly thats normal with him and a lot of people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Somewhere a certain Straight Edge Voice of the Voiceless feels an inexplicable hate for Shaun Ricker ... admittedly thats normal with him and a lot of people.

Don't worry, in my save, Punk's still dating Beth Phoenix at the time the mod starts. And now you remember they were a thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/31/2024 at 11:36 AM, Veenetor said:

Forgot to take the print of the actual email but Thor went from Muscular to Flabby 

image.thumb.png.f711d6b82d2162b71b72f50a79bf83d3.png

We are 15 days away from Survival of the Fittest ( DSPW's King of the Ring ), thinking about booking an Endgame sub plot right here 😂

Main Event versus Noobmaster69?

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2024 at 1:45 PM, Whatboy said:

HardyCatchphrase.png.058f05153a56d63936b69463cad2a637.png

Matt Hardy has a new catchphrase! Turns out, inarticulate screams of pain and agony really catches on with the kids.

HardyInjury.png.6ac6d7ddfb46b96889aa775778878101.png

His catchphrase was screaming his theme song out loud in pain.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Dawn said:

I didn't know these were possible in this game. The previous highest I had seen someone achieve was 83.

I mean, my last year of events with SWF is 96, 92, 92, 98, 93, 95, 94, 96, 96, 90, 95, 92. 83 would be a slightly disappointing TV episode. I'd say ratings are slightly more generous in IX than in 20.

• Like 1

And then like 2 weeks later I lose my other top main event draw...

Medical2.thumb.jpg.11b6dcb44734dac2eb322db21dbda4d2.jpg

Probably have to kill 2 storylines now.

Edit: Okay RNG was finally nice to me. The surgery was a complete success and she is only going to be gone 91 days now. I can work with that.

Edited by VBigB