The Eisens and the Supreme Wrestling Federation are still around and kicking in 2022. They're still number two in the world and haven't really been able to catch up with the juggernaut that is USPW. 

It especially hasn't helped when it was revealed that owner Jerry Eisen had an affair with a fan a few decades ago and now hired two of his children from the affair as roster members! Those two, Adrienne and Ollie Howells, are in developmental at the start of the game, but it led to a lot of negative press for the Eisens and SWF as a whole. Can you turn them around and bring them back to the top?

• Like 2

Just now, MattRouq said:

Currently stuck on the Error 13 bug, who are the champions at the start of the game ?

Rocky Golden is World champion, Spencer Spade is North American champion, and Bear Bekowski and Atom Smasher are Tag Team champions. Rocky is feuding with Des Davids

• Like 1

Just now, Crym said:

Rocky Golden is World champion, Spencer Spade is North American champion, and Bear Bekowski and Atom Smasher are Tag Team champions. Rocky is feuding with Des Davids

Glad Spencer is having a run with the NA belt ! Curious to see who held the World title in the 2 years span or if Golden is on a Tribal Chief run

Just now, MattRouq said:

Glad Spencer is having a run with the NA belt ! Curious to see who held the World title in the 2 years span or if Golden is on a Tribal Chief run

It got split, Scythe beat him for it in July 2020 and held it til March 2021, at which point Golden won it back and has held it since.

As an SWF long time player I am quite happy lots of projects still to work with…

- Can I get Steven Parker and his stable over.

- Primus Allen the babyface upper carder is interesting

- Unleashed Awesomeness potential babyface turn seems fun, how does that affect ZWB.

- Rogue, Valiant, Gilmore, James, Prudence, Morgan, Jungle, Remo and Valiant are 39 or over time decline is probably set in for most so who do we feed to potential stars or is there a last run in any of them.

- Will Dallas Cowboys split and can they have successful single careers.

- Can any of the new RIPW wrestlers make the cut after most of the last crop are still at the bottom of the card.

- Can external (non-RIPW) talents get over and will this change how SWF do business with Justice Jolson, Garry the Entertainer and Kip Keenan.

- Will Matty Faith who has improved become the future of SWF and follow in dads footsteps as ‘The Guy’

Well my story is just beginning so hope you all enjoy yours 

The biggest disappointment for me has to be Atom Smasher. It really felt like he was getting ready for a World Title run, maybe even a better choice than Scythe who was still starting, and seeing him in a team with Bekowski really bummed me out.

On the upside, despite what it looks like, I think SWF is in a similar position to TCW last time where you have a lot of choice for the future. Rocky Golden is on his way out as a figurehead, Des Davids is pretty much ready to be a top heel and you have quite the choice for who will step up. Primus Allen, Bret Starr, Scythe, Ranger, High Flyin Hawaiian, Spencer Spade, Forrest. A really good crop to groom to the Main-Event Scene, not to mention the RIPW class coming up. I think it's one where it stings to see where it is but the potential is there to take it to the next level.

What’s The Supreme Challenge main event?

Feel like it would be Golden vs Davids, but we’re doing that now. Don’t want a rematch, so Scythe and Remo are out. 

That’s it for top stars. 

Thoughts welcome.

2 hours ago, dude-1981 said:

Feel like it would be Golden vs Davids, but we’re doing that now. Don’t want a rematch, so Scythe and Remo are out. 

That’s it for top stars. 

Thoughts welcome.

Plenty of time to build up a Primus Allen or Spencer Spade.

Poking around SWF for the first time with new data and it could totally be a ton of fun. I'm really excited that the first big show is the 50th anniversary show. Without manipulating the default data to bring workers back from "left the business," you can still book appearances from: Jack Bruce, Bruce the Giant, Sean McFly, Skull DeBones and Sam Keith. (Obviously there are some "lesser" alumni too like Big Smack, etc). Anyone have any cool ideas for the 50th bash?

8 minutes ago, RingRider said:

Poking around SWF for the first time with new data and it could totally be a ton of fun. I'm really excited that the first big show is the 50th anniversary show. Without manipulating the default data to bring workers back from "left the business," you can still book appearances from: Jack Bruce, Bruce the Giant, Sean McFly, Skull DeBones and Sam Keith. (Obviously there are some "lesser" alumni too like Big Smack, etc). Anyone have any cool ideas for the 50th bash?

50 man battle Royale ! 

• Like 3

I'm having a great time testing the waters with SWF. The 50th Anniversary event in January is a nice touch and the roster feels more forgiving and deeper than it did in 20. There are a couple of guys, including Fro Sure, who are more than ready to come up from RIPW.

It is funny with the Jerry Eisen incident. Having 2 kids in the game and also the Eric Eisen kids way into the future, made with Emma Chase. I love to see relations in the game, it adds the extra flavor and now we also have separate relations (Parents, Cousins etc) as well as the opportunity to add how you feel about them (even though they are related, it does not mean you are friends).

5 hours ago, dude-1981 said:

That’s it for top stars. 

Thoughts welcome.

I think by the time it rolls around, if I still have the belt on Golden then I will definitely be doing Golden Vs Spade. Spade can drop the NA title to Starr in his starter feud and with his stable around him can easily build up his wins and popularity to challenge. Another more left field option could be Randy Unleashed. You know that match would be good at least. Depends on if you can get a good story going before that. There is also hints about Bear Bekowski Vs Golden too, if you want to go full SWF. Honestly there's lots of options, exciting times ahead!

7 hours ago, dude-1981 said:

That’s it for top stars. 

Thoughts welcome.

I am going with Angry Gilmore. He is a former World Champion so has credibility and someone who can easily carry a program on the mic or in the ring so he is someone worth getting a strong push for a few months so you can have him carry your new stars with low pop while being a perfect loser as well. 

The big program I want to do though, and it's a huge gamble because Rocky can say no, is turning Rocky heel and do Valiant vs Rocky Golden at The Supreme Challenge. The reason being that the single longest reign of the modern Era is Christian Faith so I think there is a good story there to have Rocky bash Christian Faith and have Matty Faith step up in a historic match but since Matty can't do Supreme Challenge, Valiant is the big face I can use.

I've just reached February in my save. Wasn't sure if I would keep going with this one once the full game came out but I'm now leaning towards staying with it. My first show was pretty bad. I kept the starting rivalries because I am mostly happy to give them a go. As you can see attached, my first show absolutely blew. Gilmore Vs Davids as the main event just stunk the show out, ZWB Vs Greed should've been higher. I also was trying out the new angles and tried to do a story throughout the night of Starr stalking Rat Pack. Results were pretty meh, but I had fun with it so the story definitely keeps going. Oh well, the network almost threw me off but what can you do!

I won't go into all the details of everything but I think Davids Vs Golden doesn't have legs for me. Davids hasn't delivered for me in any match really. I did book the 50th anniversary special and they did a 75 rating with Golden retaining. I'm giving them another match at Nothing to Lose but unless they pull a big rating out of nowhere (they could, Davids has way more momentum plus he's gone up to 81 pop now) I think Golden moves on to someone else.

My long term thinking is Golden Vs Spade at Supreme Challenge, with Spade finally winning the big one and cemented as the big star. I Think for the March PPV i'm going to have Golden Vs Bear Bekowski, just as a placeholder but also to test if Bekowski is ready for a big singles push. sowing the seeds for him to break up with Atom Smasher and can spin off their feud too, with Smasher turning babyface most likely to balance out the roster a bit.

All in all, i'm enjoying the game so far, I have similar issues with lack of progress in the game world and some iffy choices with game mechanics but man i love just jumping back in to something new!

SWF first show.jpg

I don't really like Golden as the uberface. I get why in C-verse lore they did it (SWF wanted a bankable star and he is that) but just like with Hogan its hard to make him look vunerable. 

Also the USPW has a simiilar archetype as their icon (Nicky Champion). 

Usually I turn Golden heel before the beginning (explaining that fans found him too old school and SWF decided to pivot similar to Hogan in WCW or Roman in WWE). Rocky basically becomes Homelander from The Boys. Ironically I turn him face at some point because I actually really like the character but usually after he puts over the person I want as my figurehead or major star. 

I also like to run a more contrasting product to the USPW. Leaning more toward the Attitude era but not full on. 

But yes its my fed and looks like it'll be fun but I will be adjusting a couple of things. Jimmy Hernandez (yes Jimmy) will be a (or the) major babyface for me and Bear is getting a new partner as Atom Smasher is going to get a big run. 

Edited by ExRufas2000

I had Rocky drop the title to Davids at the 50th Anniversary with the plan being to have Rocky win it back at Supreme Challenge. Des has been killing it at the top of the ticket, and Rocky has been anchoring the TV side and putting up good but not great matches there.

Rocky is getting penalties for physical condition on my save, but has still put up several matches in the high 80s (one against Randy and I forget the other).

Scythe vs Valiant is fine as a secondary feud with great angles and ok matches. Lau vs Randy is the other way around with great matches but needing support to stay hot between ring action.

I brought Jack Bruce in for the 50th and it worked so well that he's come on full time as the MC and face of the fed. I've also been using celebrities at each event and that's been fun.

I think interviewers are really important in this version with the way angles work. I've converted Joe Sexy and brought in J Ro to work that angle.

I turned over the booking committee and playing with the CE system has been fun. Right now I'm especially happy about the Creative Character Ideas as a way to manage momentum. I also changed products to Ruthless Aggression to put a little distance between me and USPW.

My first two events have been a 91 and a high 80s and TV has been hovering in the high 70s or low 80s. This feels like an easier fed to book than the 20 version, and the young guys on the lower mid-card are making a case for time.

This is the test save most likely to go long term for me I think.

Edited by Doctor Crunch
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, MiykaelP said:

50 man battle Royale ! 

I am definitely stealing this idea! Does anybody know who is hireable that is an alumnus of SWF? I was thinking of bringing some of them in for a one-off appearance for the battle royal.  So far I got Akima Brave, Toma, American Machine, Frederuq, and Brett Biggins - obviously, only guys that are still active competitors. 

8 minutes ago, moafnsteel said:

I am definitely stealing this idea! Does anybody know who is hireable that is an alumnus of SWF? I was thinking of bringing some of them in for a one-off appearance for the battle royal.  So far I got Akima Brave, Toma, American Machine, Frederuq, and Brett Biggins - obviously, only guys that are still active competitors. 

Fill it out with a bunch of RIPW guys, too, so the battle royale celebrates the past, present, and future of the company.

• Like 4