image.jpeg
ZEN: ART OF WRESTLING

The hidden hideaway of Lucha in the southern hemisphere, long has this plucky band of underdogs thrived far from the hustle and bustle of their Australian counterparts...

AND THEN THEY GOT INVADED BY ALIENS!

image.jpeg
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.jpeg
Pictured: Aliens (and Man O'War)

Lead by the despicable Karrg the Insidious, the Alien Armada is has run roughshod through the whole of ZEN (barring a year or so where Karrg was forced off the planet by Vertigo)! Yeah this sucks, doesn't help handsome over there on the second to the right can brainwash people with a face claw:

image.jpegimage.jpeg
Pictured: Toady & Buckminster Snark, Brainwashed (no Man O'War isn't brainwashed, he's just a massive jerk)

Worst part is this bunch of nogoodniks have all the gold (physical and conceptual) in ZEN going into 2022! With only one thing standing in their way to total world domination pending roughly seven or so plane tickets to the mainland:

image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg
F.E.A.R (Or: Four Earth Agents of Rebellion)!

Four of ZEN's greatest luchadors have banded together in a desperate bid to expel the alien invaders! Halloween Knight along with his arch rival Pumpkin Jack, protege HalloWarped, and the ever unique Pink Spider charge into a war to end all wars! But will they alone be enough to stop the menace?

image.png
And who's this lady anyway?!

Tagging along is the enigmatic alien refugee Hez Jendell, claiming to hail from a planet that was destroyed by Karrg the Insidious long ago! Will this driven freedom fighter's intel be enough to turn the tide!?

What clashes await us in 2022!? Can Karrg truly by stopped!? What intentions does he have for the brainwashed members of the roster!? How many more pictures can the writer of this diary pull out of his behind that vaguely look like the wrestlers he's using!? We'll have three months' worth of answers as long as you stick around here! Same ZEN time! Same ZEN channel!

image.jpeg

Edited by Pteroid
  • Like 16

THE ZEN NEWSWIRE

ALIEN ARMADA PREPPING FOR 'PHASE 2' OF EVIL PLAN!
It would appear that Karrg the Insidious' plans for Earth don't stop at winning a bunch of wrestling titles from New Zealanders! Indeed within hours of the New Year dawning we at the newswire offices were treated to an evil monologue delivered directly from the ZEN Master's flying saucer:

"KYAK-HAK-HAK! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH DENIZENS OF ZEN! ZENIZENS! BEHOLD THE MIGHT OF THE ALIEN ARMADA! I, YOUR LORD AND MASTER! DEATHWATCH BEETLE THE KING OF CONCEPTS! LAGUNA THE LOYAL AND THE MAN OF WAR WHO HAVE USURPED YOUR HARMONY! THE PATHETIC HALLOWEEN KNIGHT THINKS THAT HE CAN STAND AGAINST ME WITH HIS RAMSHACKLE ASSORTMENT OF COLORFUL CHARACTERS!? I WILL DEVOUR THEM ALL LIKE THIS VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATE I HAD ABSCONDED WITH A MONTH EARLY TO RUIN YOUR GIFT CARD HOLIDAY! KYAK-HAK-HAK! HE WISHES TO CALL HIS GROUP F.E.A.R!? I WILL SHOW HIM TRUE FEAR WITH PHASE TWO OF MY WICKED PLOTS! NOW PILOT! BACK US BACK UP INTO THE SKY, I COMMAND IT!"

And then the UFO slowly -and rather awkwardly- backed back up into the sky, loud sirens playing as to avoid collisions with any careless aviators.

We at the the Newswire can only speculate on what this Phase 2 could mean, we certainly hope there's a lot of post-credits scenes and cameos by Samuel L. Jackson.

DEVILFISH HYPES 'SURPRISE' FOR SKULLDUGGERY AT WAY OF THE DREAMER
For months members of Skullduggery have been attempting to 'Gut the Fish' in Cyanide's words in their pursuit of perennial hero Devilfish. As of late, however, the duties of taking him out have fallen to the "Rudo Wrecking Ball" Rekha and "Sugar Daddy" Lerone Slim which they've taken to with gusto. While Slim failed to get the job done in December, Rekha managed to nail Fishy with her sit-out powerbomb post-match. Fish has reportedly gotten tired of the numbers game and is reportedly planning on bringing in a 'great equalizer' for a tag match at Way of the Dreamer. We at the newswire are chomping at the bit to know the identity of this partner but the multicolored master of mayhem is keeping the secret locked tight between his fishy lips.

FEATHER TO WOODCHUCK: "GET OVER IT!"
One of the most heartbreaking stories coming out of the Armada's invasion has definitely been the brainwashing Buckminster Snark and the subsequent breakup of ZEN's feelgood pairing in him and Kalliope Woodchuck. Kalli has been keen to work with F.E.A.R to take down the vile invaders but an unexpected roadblock has gotten in the way: Trevor Feather, notable as one of her first rivals and now a member of the ever prolifically pugnacious Skullduggery stable (say that five times fast) has involved himself in her business along with the misery-spreading Vortex. When asked what his damage is, Feather had this to say:

"That stupid girl has to learn not to get to attached to things like love and friendship around here! Why just two months ago Guru Vishni swapped my beloved cat Fabuloso with his mirror universe counterpart and now the little bugger scratches me when I try and test my wide array of cosmetics on him! It's the worst! But did I complain? Well, yes, a lot. But then I just kicked that kitty to the curb and got myself an endangered iguana to test my lipstick on instead! What was I getting at? Oh, right! GET OVER IT, KAL, THERE'S PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA! YOU'RE ONLY GOOD ENOUGH TO DATE A COD ANYWAY!"

...should...should we call the cops on this guy or...? Ok no Vortex is staring menacingly at us so probably not...

image.jpeg
ZEN PRESENTS: WAY OF THE DREAMER

MAIN EVENT MASTER TITLE MATCH
KARRG THE INSIDIOUS (c) VS PINK SPIDER

CASUAL VIOLENCE VS DEVILFISH & ???

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH
DEATHWATCH BEETLE (c) VS URBAN FOX

TREVOR FEATHER VS KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK

HARMONY TITLE MATCH
THE ALIEN FLEET (c) VS CRIME BUSTER & KILLER B

TRIOS ACTION
ALIEN ARMADA (THE MALOTHIAN, BUCKMINSTER SNARK, & TOADY) VS F.E.A.R (PUMPKIN JACK, HALLOWEEN KNIGHT, & HALLOWARPED)

BOOSTER BOY VS C-W-A VS AUKLAND RAIDER VS CELESTINA CHERISH

• Like 9

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

TRIOS ACTION
ALIEN ARMADA (THE MALOTHIAN, BUCKMINSTER SNARK, & TOADY) VS F.E.A.R (PUMPKIN JACK, HALLOWEEN KNIGHT, & HALLOWARPED)

Trios match is about to go so hard even with whatever the Malothian is

• Like 1

Day 1 Pteroid ZEN diary hell yeah

KARRG THE INSIDIOUS (c) 

DEVILFISH & ???

URBAN FOX

KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK

THE ALIEN FLEET (c)

F.E.A.R (PUMPKIN JACK, HALLOWEEN KNIGHT, & HALLOWARPED)

C-W-A

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

TRIOS ACTION

7 hours ago, Pteroid said:

image.jpeg

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

TRIOS ACTION

All hail KAARG

DEVILFISH AND FRIEND

DEATHWATCH BEETLE

WOODCHUCK

THE ALIEN FLEET

F.E.A.R by Dq 

CELESTINA CHERISH

3 hours ago, Pteroid said:

Will attempt to have the show out by the end of tomorrow. Still finding my bearings with the game proper

Check out Willr0ck's comic book renders in the mods I think you will be very happy with what he has done

KARRG THE INSIDIOUS (c)
VS PINK SPIDER

Although C-Verse wise Karrg has been dominating he needs a couple wins to really set the stage. 

Surely Lone Shark gets the role here to help aid Devilfish, there aren't many names big enough to help him take on Skullduggery. 

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH
DEATHWATCH BEETLE (c)
VS URBAN FOX

Fox just isn't there yet but I am keen to see his usage.

(Draw) The perfect feud to continue on and build both characters up. 

HARMONY TITLE MATCH
THE ALIEN FLEET (c)
VS CRIME BUSTER & KILLER B

An odd pairing vs the dominant forces. 

TRIOS ACTION

F.E.A.R won't lose to the brainwashed duo and their puppet master. This could lead to Malothian realising he needs to brainwash a more powerful member of the ZEN roster. 

This is perhaps the most up in the air match with everyone a possibility of winning 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

PRE-SHOW
Ferdy and The Flea def. The Ghost Hunters
Ferdy Lloyd would suffer a herniated disc in this match after debuting a new 'Serious Business' Gimmick

image.jpeg
ZEN WAY OF THE DREAMER
LIVE FROM: WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND
ATTENDANCE: 659

The show began with Celestine Cherish, C-W-A, and Auckland Raider already in the ring, prepared for the opening match when-

image.jpeg
"ATTENTION, EVERYONE!"

The fans boooooo vociferously as noted dingus and loser Booster Boy makes his way out from behind the curtain, mic in hand.

Booster Boy:
"I understand everyone is excited to seem but please calm down, there's only so much of me to go around after all."

The boos increase.

Booster Boy:
"I am here today to announce that an injustice has finally been corrected between myself and the ZEN Council, a clerical error that has seen me blocked from my potential for a staggering SEVEN YEARS! You see, my name...and try to stay in your seats...is not Booster Boy."

The crowd is...confused by this turn of events, quieting down.

Not Booster Boy:
"My name...IS BOOSTER: BOY GENIUS! FROM THE HIT EDUTAINMENT PROGRAM BOOSTER: BOY GENIUS!"

Immediate 'Never seen it' and 'Changed the channel' chants.

Booster: Boy Genius:
"And now that my name is back to what it's supposed to be I finally have access to my old lab and all the gadgets  that were meant to join me when I entered the world of lucha libre! Like so...BEHOLD!

image.jpeg
A NINTENDO-

"Ahem, that's BOOSTendo!"

BOOSTENDO POWER GLOVE!

"Two of them!"

TWO OF THEM!

"As you can see these apparatuses allow the layman to play with Power! But with my mind and modifications I am going to FIGHT with power! Watch and be amazed as I demonstrate my mental might on these three darwin award winners!"

Booster enters the ring and we are ready for match one of the evening!

FOUR-WAY MATCH
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.pngimage.pngimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.pngimage.jpeg
CLOWN WITH ATTITUDE VS AUKLAND RAIDER VS BOOSTER: BOY GENIUS VS CELESTINA CHERISH

True to his word Booster began this match demanding a test of strength with the powerhouse Raider. The Gridiron Grappler seemed agreeable and the two locked hands and engaged in a prolonged stalemate as Cherish and CWA looked on, bemused. Several minutes passed with neither man managing to gain an advantage until CWA snatched the hat off of Cherish's head and crammed it down on Booster's before turning to slam a size clown boot right into Raider's belly. Before the clown could capitalize a none too happy Cherish leaped onto his back and applied a sleeperhold, causing him to stumble around the ring until Raider managed to regain his senses and went to wipe both out with a spear tackle- Cherish barely slipping away to avoid the impact. The other two people in the bout distracted, Cherish slipped over to where Booster was still trying to get her hat off his head and helped him with it before flicking him on the nose and sending him somersaulting onto the two other downed wrestlers with a monkey flip!

Signalling to the fans an early attempt at her Top Turnbuckle Leg Drop, Celestina suddenly found herself in trouble as C-W-A and Raider's combined might tossed the decidedly non-heavy genius off of themselves and into the ropes which had her struggle to stay balanced. Having to adjust her plans on the fly, Cherish flew off the top with a double dropkick to both rising men at a leg apiece...only for them to no-sell her aerial assault and leave her to flop on the mat. Ouch. With the two more aerially inclined luchadors indisposed, C-W-A and Raider began beating the breaks off each other with Raider initially getting the advantage thanks to a helmet-assisted headbutt but was cutoff by the clown's veteran cunning (read: Flower what squirted water in his eyes)! Quickly booting him in the abs again, the clown tried to follow up with the setup for a piledriver before Booster suddenly leapt onto Raider's back and pounced CWA into a tornado DDT, getting a nearfall for his troubles! With control somehow falling to him, Booster tried to show off his Power Gloves' might by sending Raider down to his knees with an axehandle to the back before getting him into a gutwrench position-however this would be when Celestina returned to the fight as she used Raider as a stepping stone to trap Booster's head between her thighs and sending him flying with a headscissors whip! Bounding around the ring with the fans supporting her, the Trailblazer got a running start and springboarded off the ropes to catch a rising CWA with a crossbody! She made the cover!

1! 2!

Aukland Raider broke it, almost tackling Cherish right off CWA! Going to tug the Trailblazer off the mat, Raider went to slam a kick into her belly-but she caught it! Almost as surprised as Raider, Cherish had to think fast which she did by spinning Raider around with his leg still outstretched where it was caught by a recovered Booster! Now faced with an angry Defensive Quarterback or whatever ungodly nonsense positions they have in Yankee sports, Booster spins him again into Cherish's arms. Cherish spins Raider! Booster spins Raider! Round and round and round he goes, where he'll stop nobody knows! Well...maybe CWA who stomped up and surveyed this foolishness crabbily before grabbing the heads of both Cherish and Booster and clapping them into Raider's helmet-protected dome! As the two other participants were sent flying out of the ring from the impact, CWA looked to capitalize, only to realized too late that Raider had kept spinning and used that momentum to build up the mother of all DISCUS LARIATS! The Clown was sent nearly inside out by the blow and Raider managed a dizzy cover for the three to kick off Way of the Dreamer with a win!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: AUKLAND RAIDER

image.jpeg
"An amazing win for the Raider here to open up Way of the Dreamer, hello ZEN faithful I'm Sparky Sparks with me tonight is Dustin Thane and Dustin that was just a taste of what we've got ahead-!"

image.jpeg
[tak-tak-tak-tak-tak]

Sparky:
"Are...are you on your laptop!?"

Dustin:
"Of course not! Well, yes, actually! I'm running some calculations on our war with the Alien Scourge! I just have to carry this 4, solve for U F and O, then-HEY!"

Sparky slaps the laptop closed.

Sparky:
"This isn't the time for math, Dustin, it's time for action! In fact I'm getting word some form of action is happening backstage, let's go there now!"

Dustin:
"My google spreadsheet..."

We go backstage into the lockerroom of-

image.jpeg
FOUR EARTH AGENTS OF REBELLION

image.png
"You do not understand, without what I know you and your entire planet is doomed!"

Hez Jendell, the mysterious refugee from beyond the stars is facing down all four members of FEAR, her stance defiant as she stares them down.

image.png
"Do you seriously think we're gonna trust you? We've got enough to worry about with that freak's claw hold turning people on the roster into zombies, we got enough aliens to worry about!"

HalloWarped folds his arms, his rough and tumble rudo past coming to the fore as his mentor places a hand on his shoulder and regards the refugee.

image.jpeg
"Calm yourself, Warped, no need to fly off the handle. Young lady, I've been fighting Karrg the longest out of anyone here on earth, I know the threat he poses. But you're an unknown variable, someone I can't place my full trust in. What do you two think?"

image.jpeg
"Well that pink hair is tres chic and the whole chain around the neck makes quite the fashion statement-"

image.jpeg
"Not her look, Spider, her words."

Spider:
"See there you go, making everything about what's practical. I for one think you can tell many things about someone through their aesthetic, you good lookin' gourd you~."

Pumpkin Jack shakes his head.

Jack:
"Just...go get ready for your match."

Hez:
"HEY DON'T IGNORE ME!"

Jack:
"You don't wanna be ignored? Find a way to show you mean business. Go make a statement with action, gain the ZEN Faithful's trust, then you'll have mine."

Knight:
"You heard the man, kiddo, find a way into the hearts of the fans, then you'll get a seat at the table."

Hez:
"We don't have time for this but...fine! I'll figure something out!"

Hez storms out.

HalloWarped:
"She's bad news, boss, I can feel it."

Knight:
"Now now, we have enough to worry about, ready for our match, Jack-a-boy?"

Jack:
"Of course, will he-"

Jack jabs a thumb in the direction of Pink Spider who is doing squats in the background, cape billowing as he does. Majestic.

Jack:
"-be alright back here?"

Knight:
"Naturally, with the Malothian in our match, Karrg will have no way to make him a mind-bended minion. He'll need to wait for his match to gain an opportunity."

Spider:
"Besides everyone knows backstage beatdowns are sooooo out of season in winter~."

Jack:
"I'll take your word for it. Let's go."

Three-fourths of F.E.A.R head out to the ring to take on the Alien Scourge...

TRIOS MATCH
ALIEN ARMADA (THE MALOTHIAN, TOADY, & BUCKMINSTER SNARK)

image.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg
FEAR (HALLOWARPED, HALLOWEEN KNIGHT, & PUMPKIN JACK)

A chaotic bout from the word go, this trios match saw the Malothian and two of his mind-controlled thralls in Toady and Snark take on three of ZEN's most prominent luchador defenders in Warped, Knight, and Jack. Warped seemingly had little love lost for his former tag partner as he spent most of the match taking on the wild and unpredictable Toady while Jack paired off with Snark and Knight tried to solve the enigma that is The Malothian. Technically minded as ever, Knight tried to get a handle on Malothian's terrifying MIND CLAW but the most enigmatic of Karrg's army swiftly understood the ZEN founder's intents and withdrew from actively facing him, seemingly directing Toady and Snark in his stead. It quickly became apparent that the two thralls were not a match for the more seasoned luchadors facing them and Malothian's aversion to facing Knight forced him into the unenviable position of trying to keep himself against Jack and Warped who wanted nothing of what the Claw could do to their minds and bodies.

And so from chaos a sort of dance developed, an acrobatic chess match with Malothian and Knight as the king pieces. Sadly the former's side was nothing but pawns while Knight had two Queens on his side. Even as Toady grew ever more wild and even managed a scummy nearfall on Jack by turning around his mask, he was no match for Warped nailing Warp Speed with such force both men were sent tumbling out of the ring! Facing a two on one uphill battle in his favor as Jack tried to get his mask back around, the Malothian went for the Claw on Knight, only to see his wrist seized! Sensing Knight was trying to ascertain the intricacies of his technique, the Malothian reached out with his free hand and yanked Snark into Knight to cause a collision before slipping out of the ring himself and leaving Snark to the dogs, dragging Toady to the back as Knight shoved Snark into a waiting Jack for a Pumpkinhandle Suplex that secures a victory for the tecnico trio.

WINNERS VIA PINFALL: F.E.A.R

Sparky:
"A victory for FEAR here tonight, our leading tecnicos are not backing down from the alien threat!"

Dustin:
"But that Malothian knew what he was doing! We have no real means of 'curing' the victims of the claw of whatever in the world happens to them. Knight's no closer to knowing the secrets of the claw and Snark's going right back to the Armada's barracks the second he regains consciousness!"

Sparky:
"That's true...and what a callous bunch these aliens are! They're just leaving poor Snark lying on the outside even after FEAR head to the back. Cowards..."

Dustin:
"Maybe Manny and Laguna are gonna pick him up on the way back? ...yeah, doubtful. Poor guy."

Sparky:
"Speaking of, it's time for our first title bout of the evening as Laguna the Loyal and Man O'War take on Killer B and Crime Buster!"

Dustin:
"Buster thought the case of the Alien Armada went cold back when Vertigo sent Karrg packing the first time but he couldn't have known the aliens would return for round 2!"

Sparky:
"Luckily Killer B's seen fit to lend his tag team expertise to the Justice Enforcer and the two may have the best shot yet at taking the belts from the traitor and the alien since they claimed them back in September! But enough preamble, let's get to the ring"

HARMONY TITLE MATCH
image.jpeg
image.pngimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg
THE ALIEN FLEET (LAGUNA THE LOYAL & MAN O'WAR) (c) VS CRIME BUSTER & KILLER B w/MOLLY CUDDLE

Who had the fan's support in this one was obvious from the word go as the hardboiled justice enforcer and beloved high-flier against the aquatic alien duo. In the early goings Buster announced his intent to expose the two invaders' wrong doing to Steven Yale before the match was out and brought out a magnifying glass...which Manny promptly had Head Referee Steven Yale conficate on the grounds of it being a foreign object. Frustrated by this turn of events, Buster pulled out a wire and tried to convince Steven to wear it only to be angrily rebuffed again. At his wits end, Buster pulled out an old timey pipe and blew bubbles to calm his nerves...only for that to get taken too as this is a non-smoking building. Curses. Foiled again. At his wits ends, Buster pulled out a plethora of detective paraphernalia from his coat and tossed them out of the ring before dejectedly dropping a baggy of fingerprint dust on the apron and letting B actually start the match as Molly Cuddle molly coddled him. B took the air immediately against Laguna and Manny, blitzing them with a flurry of aerial assaults that had them reeling until Laguna purposefully stumbled into Steven Yale and distracted him as Manny blasted B with Buster's detective briefcase!

B barely managed a kick out from this but from here The Fleet took control of the match, conveniently using many of the gadgets and gizmos Buster attempted to use for investigation to work B over in the corner, taunting Buster with them to get him to inadvertently distract Steven Yale further. B showed great fortitude through this, managing to kick out of multiple pinfall attempts and weathering a particularly rough attempt by Laguna to jam the magnifying glass down his throat. Growing frustrated, Laguna attempted his Fish Hook finisher only for B to collapse onto his knees to dodge it through sheer luck and at Molly's urging rolled forward and tagged in Buster to a cheer from the crowd. Thoroughly infuriated by the miscarriage of justice going on in the ring, Buster ran roughshod on the alien and traitor, beating them to a pulp with a flurry of power moves and hard brawling! As Buster slammed down Laguna down with a spinebuster, only the timely intervention of Manny pulling Yale out of the ring kept the Harmony belts on the devious duo. Stomping out Buster in a rage, Manny turned to find himself face to face with Killer B who hit the traitor with a big knee strike and sent him flying out of the ring. B quickly helped Buster up and began directing the younger luchador through a series of double team moves the duo executed with a surprising fluidity considering the youth of their team, battering Laguna with a mixture of power and agility capped off by Buster hoisting the alien up for a powerbomb as B climbed to the top rope-

image.jpeg
"BUCKY, NO, LET ME GO!"

image.jpeg
"Alll....hail....Karrrrg..."

Buckminster Snark had returned to life on the outside and had grabbed Molly Cuddle by the wrist, pulling her away from the apron and possibly towards the clutches of the Malothian backstage! B acted on instinct and flew off the top with a crossbody onto the brainwashed Bucky! With nothing else to do, Buster finished the powerbomb as Steven Yale tried to make sense of the commotion on the outside. Unbeknownst to anyone else, Manny had slid back into the ring and grabbed the bag of fingerprinting powder, which he poured into his hand and tossed directly into the face of Crime Buster, blinding him! Booting Buster in the belly, Manny smashed him into the mat with a Neptune's Trident and dragged Laguna atop him for an infuriating three count once Manny had gotten Yale's attention.

WINNERS VIA PINFALL AND STILL HARMONY CHAMPIONS: THE ALIEN FLEET
(DEFENSE #3)

Sparky:
"Another match stolen by those no good aliens!"

Dustin:
"Buster really needs to get with the program, a wrestling ring is the last place for the law, especially in a time of war!"

Sparky:
"I don't think that powder would've had time to enter the equation if it wasn't for Snark. Did...did the Malothian PLAN that, Dustin?"

Dustin:
"If he did he may be an even more cunning strategist than we gave him credit for but...oh come on-"

Manny and Laguna march past the downed Snark, not even giving him the time of day as they hold up their belts.

Dustin:
"Used as a decoy and not even given a hand to get back up with. What a disgrace, I know that's just the way Laguna is but what has happened to Man O'War?"

Sparky:
"I can't say, Dustin, I really can't-"

image.jpeg
"BUCKY!"

Down to ringside rushes Kalliope Woodchuck-at least she would if it weren't for-

image.png
VORTEX!

Waylaying Kalli with a roundhouse kick moments after she comes out from backstage, Vortex begins putting the boots to her as he's joined by another member of Skullduggery...

image.png
"A-WELL A-WELL A-WELL~! Look who can't take advice when it's given! Tsk tsk, Kalli, still trying to grasp for that mindless husk? He doesn't even know who you are anymore, watch-watch what I'm talking about! Hiiiii Bucky!"

Snark shambles back to the curtain, staring at his prone girlfriend and the two men holding her down...before wandering back.

Trevor:
"Byyyyyyyye Bucky~! See? Ya see? He doesn't care! You shouldn't either, sweetheart! Just give up! Just-hey whoa whoa whoa we're in the middle of something here!"

Also coming towards the curtain are Buster and B, banged up but very much ready to deal with the two bullies. Vortex and Trevor beg off while Kalliope stands up, furious with the interference with her rescue attempt. B and Buster go to tackle the rudo duo which Trevor barely dodges before getting his pink hair grabbed by Kalli and marched at speed towards the ring! Our next match is on!

image.jpegimage.pngimage.png
KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK VS TREVOR FEATHER

To say Kalli came into this like a house of fire is an understatement on par with calling a blizzard a light flurry. The normally high-flying Kalliope pounded the living daylights out of Trevor in the early goings, battering the flamboyant rudo with punches and kicks until Herbie H. Reedman had to pull her off him threatening a DQ. This gave Trevor an opening to jab a thumb in her eye as she was held back, sidestepping a protesting Reedman to begin working over the beloved tecnica with every dirty trick in the book. Seeming more keen to get a dirty win to punctuate his earlier comments, Trevor couldn't seem to keep Kalli down even with his feet on the ropes or grabbing the tights for leverage. As the match ground on Feather began taking to the air with the copious amount of flying maneuvers he had hiding behind his usual repertoire of dirty tricks. Unfortunately Kalliope was nothing like her namesake and was very much capable of matching him in the air, springing up to meet him on the top turnbuckle to send him flying with a super armdrag! With Feather reeling, Kalliope seemed keen to deliver a cathartic Wood Chipper roundhouse kick when...Trevor was yanked from the ring by Vortex (whom B and Buster had left beside the backstage curtain after a beating) and the two rudos quickly beat a retreat to the backstage as Kalliope kicked the ropes in frustration at the less than conclusive victory...

WINNER VIA COUNT OUT: KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK

Sparky:
"That no good pair of cowards, they can dish it out but they can't take it!"

Thane:
"Bullies never do, Sparky, it's high school all over again with the entire Skullduggery crew."

Sparky:
"I doubt Kalli's going to leave this at that, especially while Trevor remains an obstacle to helping get Buck back on our side."

Thane:
"Oh, well while we go into intermission here in the arena, apparently something's going on backstage? Have we got camera's back there?"

Indeed we do! Backstage a bizarre scene is playing out as two members of the ZEN Roster are facing off in a battle of wills!

image.jpeg
"WILL YOU BUZZ OFF ALREADY, YA *HONK*IN' PAIN MY *HONK*!?"

image.png
"Heck no! Not 'til you say yes!"

...somehow these two interacting is even weirder without the 'Boy Genius' and the Footballer around.

CWA:
"I told ya already, runt, I'm no role model and I *HONK* sure ain't a mentor!"

Celestina:
"Says you, but look at all those tricks you pulled off in the four-way!"

CWA:
"Dirty tricks, my dirty tricks! Ain't you a tecnica, learnin' how I do things would tarnish that good girl image of yours!"

Celestina:
"Psh, I've been in this company less than a  year so far, any good trailblazer knows that the best way to learn how somewhere works is from a local, and you've been here ten times as long as me!"

CWA:
"Why don't ya go learn from Raider, he won the match!"

Celestina:
"I tried, but he doesn't say anything but hutt hutt hike and offsides and touchdown and other weird American words."

CWA:
"Uggggh...know what? Gimme a month, just one month and I'll have an answer for ya."

Celestina:
"RAD! Can't wait to learn from ya, teach!"

Celestina wanders off with a spring in her step as CWA slaps his face with a hand he only now remembers was holding a custard pie.

CWA:
"...this is karma for that time I let those elephants loose in Adelaide, ain't it, clown gods?"

Sparky:
"Celestina appears to keen to want to learn CWA's secret to success."

Dustin:
"It's an odd choice until you remember that clown's got four Harmony and one Conceptual title reign under his baggy trousers, as a fellow seeker of knowledge I can relate!"

Sparky:
"Knowledge, trivia, same difference I guess."

Dustin:
"Hey!"

Sparky:
"I kid I kid. But up next we have Conceptual Title action as Deathwatch Beetle tries to continue his reign with the belt he won off of Killer B back in November!"

Dustin:
"Beetle proved it wasn't a fluke when he beat Killer B in a rematch at Way of the Thief, though he's got a ways to go yet to match the reigns of someone like Pumpkin Jack or Trevor Feather. Then again if Karrg conquers the world, maybe he'll never need to defend it at all!"

Sparky:
"I shudder to think of such a world, Dustin, let's get to the action!"

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH
image.jpeg
image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Urban Fox was easily one of the most exciting young prospects in the whole of ZEN, but the Exoskeletal Onslaught of the Beetle was far too much for him to overcome. All attempts to gain momentum were cut off before the hard-brawling stylings of the brute in black polka dots. Fox managed towards the end to rock the big man with a surprise shotei and seemed prepped to give himself the surprise upset with the Implant DDT, but Beetle powered out and got Fox on his shoulders for a thunderous Death Valley Driver for an academic pinfall victory.

WINNER VIA PINFALL AND STILL CONCEPTUAL CHAMPION: DEATHWATCH BEETLE
(DEFENSE #2)

Sparky:
"Well thanks for coming, Fox, hopefully he'll take this as a learning experience..."

Dustin:
"All I learned from that was Deathwatch Beetle is a very very scary man-er, insect."

Sparky:
"We can only  hope someone can step up to the plate to take that 0.00000 Ounces of Gold from-"

"BLESSINGS BE UPON YE!"

Sparky:
"Aw jeez..."

image.jpeg
Tome in one hand, tambourine in the other, Guru Vishni steps out from the back, behind him:

image.jpeg
"..."

Sparky:
"It appears Skullduggery is back for more and the bossman is front and center."

Dustin:
"Two time master champion, Cyanide! What kind of business is he getting up to out here?"

Sparky:
"I doubt it's any kind with the word 'Funny' in front of it. Dangerously terrifying human being..."

Vishni enters the ring and holds the ropes open for the boss of Skullduggery who folds his arms as Vishni addresses the crowd.

Vishni:
"Oh woe is thee, good people of Wellington, for I have seen a grave error upon the fight card for this evening! How, I ask, how is it that the most dominant Master champion in the history of ZEN, the great and terrible Cyanide is left unable to lay low a fearsome foe tonight?"

Crowd Member:
"Cuz he's too cowardly to fight Devilfish himself!"

Cyanide slides out of the ring and looks nearly ready to throttle the mouthy audience member until Vishni springs out to pull him back.

Vishni:
"Now now, inner peace my glorious leader, inner peace. Let this fatherless cur reflect on his lack of good skincare another day."

Cyanide makes an 'I'm watching you' signal at the fan before coming back into the ring with Vishni.

Vishni:
"Great Cyanide has decided to grace you all with an unexpected bonus matchup! An open challenge! Is anyone in the back brave and/or foolish enough to attempt to take on the Merciless Mat Masochist in pitched combat? Don't be shy now, we have all the time in the world!"

Suddenly from the back comes:

image.png
HEZ JEN-

Hez Jendell is suddenly and unceremoniously shoved aside by:

image.jpeg
ZERO!

Sparky:
"Another man not on the card tonight and he looks far less than pleased about it. But Jendell isn't letting go of a chance to prove herself without a fight!"

Jendell charges after ZERO and turns him around, throwing a right hook to his face to which the Sadistic Sky King responds with a cross chop to the throat. Jendell stumbles back but dodges a roundhouse kick and throws one of her own which is caught but swiftly transitions into an enzugiri! ZERO stumbles back into a barricade but as Hez charges after him he back body drops her over it and swiftly slides into the ring. Vishni and Cyanide share a look and shrug.

Vishni:
"First come first serve I suppose! Though blessings upon the young lady for softening this white-clad ruffian up!"

ZERO VS CYANIDE

A battle of former ZEN Masters saw Cyanide immediately try to focus down the head of ZERO after his skirmish with Hez Jendell en route to the ring, swiftly applying chin locks, rear naked chokes, facelocks, and a crossface hold looking for an early submission as he controlled the early goings with a mat-based approach. However, ZERO was a seasoned veteran and had taken on Cyanide multiple times in the past, using his well-trained ring sense to secure a rope break and take a breather outside the ring...where he immediately had to dive back inside thanks to a furious and recovered Hez Jendell on the outside. Realizing that the angry alien could mean a disqualification for his boss, Vishni attempted to calm the relentless refugee with a few mantras:

"Repeat after me: Peace, Love, Eye Pokes. Peace, Love, Eye Pokes. Peace, Love Eye Po-OH DEAR!"

Hez, having had enough of EVERYONE in the general vicinity of this ring quickly grabbed Vishni by the back of his bald head and sent him for his own trip over the barricade, the Guru disappearing into the crowd as Hez returned her attention to the ring in time to see ZERO take advantage of Cyanide's distress at his manager getting a trip to the front row by hitting a poison rana for a near fall! With seeming no care for the actual rules of the match and more keen to cause havoc, Hez stormed the ring and was only barely stopped from interfering by Herbie H. Reedman as ZERO finally had enough of her interference and managed to slam a palm blow to her forehead while she tried to get at him past Reedman. Stunned, she was wide open for a John Woo dropkick that forced her out of the ring and onto the mats. ZERO's attention remained on the outside, glaring at Hez which left him wide open when Cyanide whipped him around, booted him in the gut, and brought him up for a Skull Splitter that left ZERO planted on the mat for the 1 2 3.

WINNER VIA PINFALL: CYANIDE

Sparky:
"Absolute chaos here, Hez must really want FEAR to hear her out to trifle with two major players like that."

Dustin:
"She's making more enemies than allies here, if you ask me, then again with friends like Skullduggery who'd need enemies?"

Back in the ring, Cyanide is joined by Guru Vishni who raises his hand. The two usher out another pair of Skullduggery members...

image.pngimage.jpeg
CASUAL VIOLENCE (REKHA & LERONE SLIM)

The most dangerous duo and former Harmony champs step out...curiously trailed by Vortex. As the duo enter the ring and celebrate with the leader of Skullduggery, Vortex approaches a rising Hez Jendell who regards the approaching rudo with a venomous glare as he-dashes past her and blocks an axe kick from ZERO, engaging in a tense staredown with the man in white. Noting that Cyanide and Casual Violence are turning their attention, ZERO flees the scene while Jendell tilts her head at Vortex who dismisses her with a wave of his hand. Knowing that she's outnumbered, Hez takes her leave as well as Guru Vishni grabs the mic.

Vishni:
"Goodness but we are simply beset by angry men and women with unresolved issues. Speaking of unresolved issues, there's a certain obnoxious aquatic enemy of ours waiting in the wings. People think we fear the devil, we do not, for we have faith on our sides. Faith and numbers, the most winning of combinations...next to Casual Violence of course! I wonder, Mr. Fish, how you can possibly hope to inspire terror in us who have nothing to fear, and not just because Knight won't return Cyanide's calls!"

Cyanide puts his hand on Vishni's shoulder and the Guru backpedals.

Vishni:
"But-but because Skullduggery is the premiere stable in all of lucha, no matter what Aliens and Rebels say!"

Cyanide nods along with Casual Violence as Vortex folds his arms on the outside of the ring.

Out from the curtain steps...

image.jpeg
DEVILFISH!

The multicolored master of mischief grins, hands on his hips as he regards the arrayed stable before him. Raising a finger to the air to hush his music and the crowd...

image.jpeg
BEFORE HE'S JOINED BY LONE SHARK!

The crowd goes ballistic as the ZEN Original rejoins his old tag partner, the two storming down to ringside and smacking hands with the fans as Vortex tries to keep them in front of him. Cyanide waits for the two tecnicos to hop onto the apron before-bolting from the ring and heading for the curtain, using Vortex as a human shield, he flees to the back.

Sparky:
"Vortex really in the habit of saving people's bacon tonight, huh?"

Dustin:
"Yeah but he's batting one for three on people who deserve saving...actually why DID he help Jendell anyway-WHOA NEVERMIND WE'RE GOING!"

TAG TEAM MATCH
image.pngimage.jpegimage.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg
CASUAL VIOLENCE VS DEVILSHARK

Casual Violence attempted to use the distraction of Cyanide's departure to jump the tecnico duo but found their stereo clotheslines ducked and their chins rocked with a pair of superkicks that sent them reeling. Shark quickly fell to his hands and knees so that Devilfish could use him as a launch pad to crossbody into both of the rudos, but the lighter man was caught in their arms and Lerone helped Rekha bring him up into a powerbomb position only for Shark to slip behind all three, bounce off the ropes and nail Rekha with a dropkick that allowed Devilfish to turn his predicament into a huricanrana for an early nearfall broken up by Slim. As Steven Yale tried to get order back in the match, Devilfish went to bounce off the ropes himself only to get tripped up by Guru Vishni! Slim would swiftly capitalize off the the fish's fall to drop an elbow on the back of his next and lift him up into a delayed Slimplex where he strutted all the way to his corner to tag in Rekha before falling back to the slam Devilfish and leave him open to a body splash and a nearfall from his partner. Rekha would go on to toss Devilfish from pillar to post, relying on Slim and Vishni to goad Lone Shark into unwisely trying to reenter the ring to leave his partner open to more vicious maneuver's behind Steven Yale's back!

Through it all, Devilfish showed the resiliency that made him a former ZEN Master, managing to find it in himself to kickout as the punishment piled on, to never quit, and to eventually use his acrobatic skills to slip out of a German Slimplex just as Rekha came barreling in to add more oomph with a lariat! As Slim crashed to the mat and Rekha checked on her partner, Devilfish leapt to his corner for the hot tag! Shark came in like a house of fire, showing that the agility of his earlier days in ZEN were far from behind him as he chop blocked Rekha and immediately followed up with a step-up split-legged moonsault onto the wrecking ball. With Rekha on the mat Lone Shark turned his attention to the still reeling Slim, seizing his arm and climbing to the top rope to begin walking along them -an old routine from his time in ZEN's beginning, which the fans had clearly not forgotten as they began to imitate the Jaws theme as he walked with one hand raised to the fin on his mask! Vishni clearly knew what was coming to as he leapt onto the apron only to find himself kicked back off it nonchalantly by Shark as he began to build momentum on the ropes and finally leapt off for a springboard brain chop! He covered the master of the Slimplex! 1! 2! Thr-

Rekha broke up the pin, smashing into Sharky with a series of clubbing blows before grabbing him by the mask and going to tug him up for her devastating Sit-Out Powerbomb but she found herself hit by a dropkick to her back by Devilfish! Briefly stunned, Rekha couldn't keep a hold on Lone Shark who was joined by Devilfish for another stereo superkick that sent her tumbling from the ring onto Vishni!. Lerone returned to the action by attempting to waylay both tecnicos with a double clothesline only to find his arms seized, twisted and tugged down to force his face into the waiting boots of DevilShark! As Slim reeled, Devilfish mimed a fishing pole as he fell into the ropes and bounced back as Lone Shark came off the opposite ropes for his Blood in the Water running knee strike! As Slim collapsed to the mat, Devilfish added insult to injury with the Fish Finger Shuffle before rolling to the side and letting Lone Shark get the pin and the win for the reunited duo!

WINNERS VIA PINFALL: DEVILSHARK

Sparky:
"What a match! What a reunion for Devilshark!"

Dustin:
"What's old is new again here in ZEN and it looks like Lone Shark hasn't missed a step since he left us for the continent all those years ago! What will this mean for Devilfish's feud with Skullduggery?!"

Sparky:
"We can only wait for next month to find out! In the meantime fan's it is time at last for our main event! The ZEN Master Title is up for grabs as Pink Spider attempts to reclaim the belt he lost to Karrg the Conqueror!"

Dustin:
"The Title isn't the only thing, Karrg's dominance over ZEN could lead to him ruling the world itself! That no-good invader lured us into a false sense of security letting Vertigo send him packing off the planet, but when Vert disappeared there was no one to monitor the skies and enforce his exile! Our only chance is to get that belt back and send him back to square one and I can only hope Spider's up to the task tonight!"

Sparky:
"Well you may be getting your answer soon because here he comes!"

image.jpeg
As the dulcet tones of Adam and the Ants plays out over the speakers, Pink Spider makes his entrance with an ostentatious sparkling sequined ring robe flowing behind him. The former fashion fiend has come a long way in the eyes of the ZEN Faithful and they are cheering for him like he's been a tecnico from day 1. Spider blows kisses to the audience through his mask as he ascends the stairs up to the ring and gives them a final curtsy as he hands off his entrance gear to Steven Yale with all the reverence of a priest handling a holy artifact. He forgoes his usual pre-match ritual of getting Yale to rate his outfits in favor of turning to face the curtain and the coming of...

image.png
"KYAAAAAAA-HAK-HAK-HAK!"

The crowd rain down boos as the megalomaniac from beyond the stars makes his way to the ring, his own ludicrous entrance gear -somewhere between a suit of armor and a spacesuit- bulky and imposing as he hoists the ZEN Master Title overhead. Many had hoped his loss to Vertigo would be the last anyone ever saw of the Conqueror and in fact it was, for this is Karrg the Insidious, who had so masterfully evaded whatever defenses Vertigo had put up into the atmosphere to stop his return in order to reconquer ZEN! Now with belt in hand and world domination on the mind, the question is can anyone stop this maniac before he can no longer be contained to New Zealand!? As he enters the ring and disrobes of his armor, he hands over the title belt to Steven Yale-only to yank it back and shove it in the face of Spider, shouting insults in the beloved challenger's face before eating a slap that jumpstarts the match and has Yale scrambling to remove the title and attire from the ring!

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH
image.jpeg
image.pngimage.pngimage.jpeg

An infuriated Karrg started this match trying to brutalize the former champ but Spider brought the fullness of his technicaly acumen to bear on the champ, manipulating his every strike into a new hold to immobilize and pick apart the limbs, particularly his arms to try and neutralize the Conquest Bomb that won Karrg the title in the first place. Shocking everyone, Spider attempted an early go at the Web of Destruction but was kept from locking it in fully via surprise throat thrust that ripped the momentum directly into Karrg's hands! Livid at the earlier attempts by Spider to wear him down, Karrg decided to show his own ability to work limbs by slamming Spider down, dragging him to a corner and leaving the ring to slam an arm repeatedly against the cornerpost before Steven Yale finally got him back in the ring. With Spider nursing his own hurt arm, Karrrg would punish him further with shoulderbreakers and knee drops to the affected limb in between displays of brutish superiority like grinding Spider's face into the mat while trapping the worked over arm under his knees. Still this hubris comes back to bite him as an attempt to wrap Spider's arm over the top rope saw Spider outmaneuver him and lock in a torturous tarantula hold that Spider held onto to a four count from Yale! As Karrg tried to stand and recover, Spider scampered up to the top rope and waylaid the champion with a high crossbody that garnered a two count before Karrg kicked out!

With the champ in trouble, Spider quickly adjusted his plan to fighting Karrg in the air rather than on the mat, showing his robust air game as he had Karrg tumbling around the ring with a flurry of arm drags and headscissors. Karrg tried to rally by countering a charge from Spider into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Spider would expertly counter out of it into a big flying headscissor whip where Spider got a full ten rotations before sending Karrg tumbling from the ring! With the fans behind him, Spider built up momentum with two runs at the ropes before going for a big suicide dive onto Karrg-which Karrg caught him out of and hoisted him up for a drop throat-first over the barricade! Pulling Spider off the barricade, Karrg would grasp his mask and slam him down hard to the floor before stomping him with an aggressive flurry of pure violence. With Spider thoroughly squashed for the moment, Karrg would bring him up to his feet for a backfirst ram into the ring apron before tossing him back into the ring for more punishment. Spider tried to crawl away to get some breathing room, but Karrg was quick to cut him off and slam a knee drop to the back of the neck before kneeling on it and applying a torturous hammerlock to the arm he'd worked on prior.

With pressure mounting on both majorly damaged parts of his body, Spider began beating the mat with his boot to get the fans on his side which prompted them to begin clapping in time with the beats as he tried to grab at Karrg's other leg to upset his balance and force him to ease up on the kneel to stabilize and therefore weaken his hammerlock. With the fans behind him, Spider began to rise up from the mat as Karrg tried to keep the hammerlock in until-Spider twisted out and hit the champion with a northern lights suplex, bridging for a pin!

1!

2!
THR-KICKOUT!

It should've come as no surprise that the shoulder Karrg managed to lift was the one on the same side as the arm he'd been working the whole match. Knowing that keeping the match going would only continue to benefit Karrg, Spider began throwing out all the stops, bouncing around the ring like a pink pinball as he tried to blitz Karrg and open a way to victory. Cross chops, heel kicks, a hip attack! Nothing was off the table as he rocked the champ towards a hopeful daze that could open the way back to championship gold! Sliding through a winded Karrg's legs to grab him from behind, Spider began to try and apply a final decisive Web of Destruction but...KARRG BIT HIS WORKED OVER ARM! Falling off and holding his arm in agony, Spider wasn't ready for the boot to the gut and subsequent Conquest Bomb that dropped him directly on his worked over neck.

1!

2!

3!!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL AND STILL ZEN MASTER CHAMPION: KARRG THE INSIDIOUS
(DEFENSE #1)

Post match Karrg isn't done, grabbing Spider by the face and demanding a mic from ringside.

Karrg:
"KYAAAAAA-HAK-HAK-HAK! Ohhhh you were a very hard arachnid to squash but ONCE AGAIN I have CONQUERED! The time has come that you graduate from worthy foe to loyal lapdog! MALOTHIAN! I DEMAND YOUR PRESENCE! COME TO ME AND MAKE A THRALL OF THIS FOOL!"

Karrg's eyes fix on the curtain but instead of his army come-

Sparky:
"FEAR! FEAR IS HERE! THEY'RE COMING TO SAVE SPIDER!"

Dustin:
"You had to know they were keeping an eye on this match just in case Karrg would try and add to his ranks!"

F.E.A.R do indeed rush the ring, forcing Karrg to retreat and grab his belt. A tense standoff ensues as Karrg must cautiously sidle around the ring, staring with unrestrained venom as Warped, Knight, and Jack post up to keep the prone Spider harm. As Karrg makes it to the curtain he is joined by the Armada but waves them off from a full-fledged attack, raising his title bet to remind Knight and the rest of the tecnico quartet that while his army hasn't grown it was most certainly victorious tonight before he disappears into the back...

Edited by Pteroid
Trevor Feather Glow-Up
  • Like 13

Posted (edited)

THE ZEN NEWSWIRE:

ZEN TO DEBUT ON WRESTLEWORLD: OCEANIA!
In an amazing turn of events, the good people of Oceania can now enjoy ZEN from the comfort of their own homes with the wonderful streaming service: WrestleWorld! With Australian Pro Wrestling already showing signs of success with the service, the ZEN Council were very keen to broadcast New Zealand's Premiere Lucha show to the rest of Oceania. To commemorate spreading the show to Oz, Way of the Scholar will be headlined by a major title match up as Pumpkin Jack takes on Karrg the Insidious for the ZEN Master title in what's sure to be a hotly contested bout! The ZEN Master champion seemed keen to appear before the ZEN Faithful and the rest of Oceania, rubbing his hands together and doing his weird cough-laugh thing.

SURGERY SUCCESSFUL FOR FERDY LLOYD
Prior to Way of the Dreamer, Ferdy Lloyd surffered a herniated spinal disc that seemed likely to keep him from the ring for the rest of the year. However, ZEN officials have confirmed that Mr. Lloyd has undergone a successful surgery and may very well be back before the year is out! Reached for comment, Ferdy's tag partner Blue Flea had this to say:

"I was in a tag team?"

He then placed a lampshade on his head and wandered off.

DEVILSHARK REUNION GOING FOR THE GOLD?
With a successful reunion at Way of the Dreamer under their belts, Devilfish and Lone Shark have parlayed their victory over former Harmony Champs Casual Violence into a chance to regain the belts they never held themselves. Fish and Shark showed that old penchant for tag team excellence still existed between them with their return to action and a victory here could turn the tide against the Alien Armada. Reached for comment, Lone Shark did most of the talking:

"Every since I've come back I've been hearing about these chumbuckets from outer space coming down here to try and take over the world! Well the world is 96.5 percent water and those oceans have produced the best luchador in the whole world! Mark my words, before this year is out the Harmony Belts will be right where they belong, I'll see to that!"

image.jpeg
ZEN PRESENTS: WAY OF THE SCHOLAR

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH
KARRG THE INSIDIOUS (c) VS PUMPKIN JACK

CYANIDE & TREVOR FEATHER VS KILLER B & CRIME BUSTER

THE MALOTHIAN VS HALLOWEEN KNIGHT

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH
DEATHWATCH BEETLE (c) VS AUKLAND RAIDER

HARMONY TITLE MATCH
THE ALIEN FLEET (c) VS DEVILSHARK

KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK VS VORTEX

BOOSTER: BOY GENIUS VS 'A WILLING GUINEA PIG'

PLUS MORE!

Edited by Pteroid
whoops
  • Like 6

All hail Karrg!!!

ummm gee - no winners really - especially not the viewers - Crime Buster is the only one worth a push so his team I guess

Halloween Knight by DQ

Deathwatch Beetle

The Alien Fleet

Kalliope ... she's the best choice to eventually defeat the Aliens

ughhh I dont believe I am about to type this ... Booster: Boy Genius

Edited by alpha2117

Really good first show, though it's to be expected from your writing! No plot-altering developments makes me question what will happen at the biggest main event in a while between the top guys.

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH
KARRG THE INSIDIOUS (c) 

KILLER B & CRIME BUSTER

THE MALOTHIAN

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH
DEATHWATCH BEETLE (c)

HARMONY TITLE MATCH
THE ALIEN FLEET (c)

KALLIOPE WOODCHUCK 

'A WILLING GUINEA PIG'

Your diary writing is what I aspire. I've started my own in the new game, but even just reading through this has made me want to re-write my own. I am loving the stories and the way they intertwine with one another. 

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH

Jack would be my pick to dethrone the Alien Leader, and also proves as a way to be the one to really legitimatise the run. 

Cyanide and Feather but excited by the continuing team up of Killer Crime. 

This match will surely have shenanigans as HK continues to try and understand the power that is Malothian. 

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

This is a major match up for me. Both guys came into ZEN at the same time, similar sizes and while I always thought Raider would have the better career. It seems Beetle has jumped the pecking order. 

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

Devilshark are just too good not to win. 

Kalli needs the win and Vortex seems to be the lowest man on the food chain in Skullduggery 

Don't know how "willing" the guinea pig will be 

PLUS MORE!

• Like 1

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH

Too early for Karrg to be dethroned.

I like Killer B & Buster, but Cyanide is one of your top guys and he's got a whole crew to help him win.

The Malothian is interesting since he's extremely important in the storyline, but still a relative newbie. I'll say Halloween Knight wins the match, but in many ways the more important storyline is whether Knight can figure out a way to rescue the people under his control.

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

Raider should be more of a challenge for Beetle than Fox was, but I feel like the babyfaces will need to figure out a weakness in Beetle/the Armada before they can achieve victory.

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

It's really hard to bet against DEVILSHARK, but at the same time it feels like keeping the Armada on top has it's own value. I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's going to be a lot of shenanigans here with both the Armada and Skullduggery to allow the champions to retain the title.

Vortex was a good addition to ZEN, but Kalliope seems to have really come into her own at this point and I don't see her losing here.

Could go either way, but Booster Boy seems to be more of a comedy act so I think his experiments will blow up in his own face.

PLUS MORE!

I wonder if we'll see the Ghost Hunters since they're the biggest names to have not appeared/be advertsied so far; though I know they're both kind of a pain to deal with Backstage.

• Like 1

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH

CONCEPTUAL TITLE MATCH

HARMONY TITLE MATCH

ZEN MASTER TITLE MATCH