2 hours ago, Rhysrob said:

It's probably that the figurehead settings are a tad too harsh and/or, as Remianen pointed out, at QAW's size you don't want to be raided. It's clear that Danielle Sweetheart is the "ace" of QAW lore-wise but a bittersweet truth she's been lucky/the last one standing.

You may not WANT to be raided, but it's going to happen regardless of what size you are. USPW and CWA will come swooping in like... swooping things, taking several members of your roster in rapid succession. The latter is particularly obnoxious, sometimes signing up to four people in a week, crippling your main event plans.

And then they go to these big companies and not do anything.

6 hours ago, Matt_Black said:

You may not WANT to be raided, but it's going to happen regardless of what size you are. USPW and CWA will come swooping in like... swooping things, taking several members of your roster in rapid succession. The latter is particularly obnoxious, sometimes signing up to four people in a week, crippling your main event plans.

And then they go to these big companies and not do anything.

Well, it's semantics? No one wants to be raided but it happens. Someone with massive star quality etc. would not stay for long on the indies and then it'd be a 50/50 chance how they translate that success on a bigger stage. I'm agreeing with you that it sucks there isn't options nonetheless for QAW to have good choices for figureheads even if they don't stick around for long 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Mokoa said:

The match has yet to happen. It's tough to pull the trigger on a title change as Danielle's reign is on the short side, but I want to get more mileage out of this Emma May feud and the current plan is the second match to end in controversial fashion to set up  May v Danielle v Hernandez for the march PPV.

The Houston Handley angle will culminate in a trios match pitting Handley, Grover and Shah W/Katya Kornishkova(clenched fist's newest member who is here courtesy of Hellcat Hernandez to prevent Emma May from interfering) vs Badger, Punnen and Viper W/Emma May.

I have to say, I really liked how you booked Hellcat Hernandez in your QAW diary. She wasn't the main event, but her storylines were always entertaining.

Hmm-- Don't get caught in the long reign thing because if The Furies were a dominating threat then Danielle would have to be desperate to work with Hellcat? And of course, Hellcat turns on Danielle at just the right moment to swoop in on the championship.

And thanks for saying that! I just liked the Hellcat render and her character was clear: the antithesis of Alina America. By the end of the diary save, she was the number one heel in the company and a capable choice for world champ... I say pull the trigger and see what backstage antics kick off 😉

Edited by Rhysrob
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Rhysrob said:

You can't have more than 3 members of Ronin! 😅 What kind of lawless world are you planning on? I guess you could just write Lilly & Rose off from a group attack from Clenched Fist and create a story of Juana fighting solo [Alexis is around still] and maybe Toni Parisi can feel sympathy towards her old partner being trounced 3 v 1. Or Queen Amazon has some old enemies from OLLIE days that could come in as Juana's backup. Heck, bring back Pamela Rojo and Darkness Cat into Storm Front and make them the under-appreciated/chip on their shoulders group.

They're Ronin! You really think they are going to follow something as arbitrary as rules or convention? ;) But yeah I get the overall point, there are some fun ways around it

Edited by Teasenitryn
  • Haha 2

I had been advancing my TCW game in 2020 to a point I was willing to transition it for a few days, so didn't have much time for QAW.   Did a little work on rearranging the PPVs (PLEs???) and got through a good chunk of my takes on the workers.

1st take.  Pinky Perez doesn't last 3 months in QAW.  I can job her all I want I am lucky if she lasts 2.

3 Interesting characters/wrestlers so far.

Emma May:

Carries herself like a bad-ass fighter (which she is!).  That’s her, that’s her gimmick.  Accentuates cockiness and aggression in promos, talks about hurting her opponents.  Doesn’t ever “lock up” like a pro wrestler.  Will use martial arts combination moves like jabs, crosses, uppercuts (not wrestling punches with the big motions) to set up a big overhand right.  Occasionally will use a block to set up her own strike or take down or time a takedown under a punch.  Gets to the mat with MMA takedowns.  Very few “pro” moves.  Plays along with the more pro wrestling side of things from other workers. Counters with MMA transitions on the ground.

MMA holds as finishers

Can opener (big nearfall)

Americana (big nearfall)

High roundhouse kick (big nearfall)

Overhand right (big nearfall)

Belly-to-belly (sets up ground game, usually as a counter of some kind)

Ground & pound

Jab/Cross/uppercut/leg kick/mid kick/front kick)

Picks a limb and takes it apart.

Little Miss Perfect:

Overly energetic, always sticking her nose into everyone else’s business.  Comedic in both an insulting way towards her target and in small bumbling ways of her own.  In-ring is a great brawler with good technique.  Lots of chain wrestling.  Has a few high flying moves she will use to mock her opponents rather than to do the most damage.  Cheats some, but not excessively.

Newton’s Cradle – finisher (camel clutch into pinfall)

Enzuigiri – future finisher

Tornado DDT (big nearfall)

Delayed vertical suplex (big nearfall)

Sling blade (big nearfall)

Top Turnbuckle leg drop (big nearfall)

Double-arm suplex

Swinging neckbreaker

Elbows/chops/knees/forearms to back of neck, never punches

Works the neck all match.

Poison Ivy:

Always uses comedy in promos.  Denies any and all cheating, sometimes with a bit of a wink to the audience.  Comes off as at least a little cocky despite her use of comedy, sometimes more.  In-ring is a technician whenever she can be.  Can fly, but will save it for truly big moments.  Will pick a body part and grind it down (usually the arm).  Will switch on the fly if it isn’t having an effect.

Venus Fly Trap – finisher (rolling arm-breaker)

Venus Fly Trap II – future finisher (rolling cross knee lock)

Venus Flytrap III – future finisher (Mouse trap pin)

Wakigatame (big nearfall)

Backslide (big nearfall)

Double arm suplex hold (big nearfall)

Shoulder breaker

Side legbar after dragon screw (big nearfall)

Heel hook (big nearfall)

O’connor roll (big nearfall)

German suplex to O’Connor Roll (big nearfall)

Will use elbows to the head to stun, then concentrate with roundhouse kicks to a standing opponent’s leg or arm.

Grounded opponents sometimes get their arm/leg roughed up a little with pro wres attacks before a submission is applied.

Looking at putting Poison Ivy into Clenched Fist and teaming her with Emma due to some similarities.  Would also highlight Emma's uniqueness.

Here was how I modified PPVs.

Show logo is always above the single entrance.  Show logo is always in the center of the ring.

Starshow (January):

Big Money Set – Blue background on everything.  Show logo on apron.  Yellow trim on ring surface.

Focus on making new stars.  Somebody Well Known should be going over to end a big feud in at least 2 matches.

All titles defended.

One big name should be in main event to end a feud.

San Antonio Invasion (February):

Big Money Set – Blue background on everything.  Also on ring surface and apron.  Large pictures of famous San Antonio places around the arena walls.  White trim on apron and ring surface.  San Antonio on ring apron.

Hometown talent should have a big night.  Any invasion angles should take place here.

San Antonio Showdown Title – Eventual tag team tourney finale. Winners get title shot at Breakdown.

Trios Mania (March):

Big money set – White entrance, white ring w/red trim, white apron.  Logo on apron.

All trios matches.  Main event winner (not 2/3) gets to choose the opponent for a title shot & match type on Big City Breakdown.

Big City Breakdown (April):

Big Money Set – The logo is front and center on the entrance (blue).  Ring is blue. Apron is white w/red trim. Blue text on apron.  Has to be in Mid-South.

QAW World Title must be defended in a Breakdown match which is a I quit match in a cage match with high flying aids.. 

QAW Tag titles must be defended.

Battle Bowl (May):

Big Money Set – Blue entrance, logo.  Ring apron the same.  Ring surface is red w/white trim.  Both use logo.

Battle Royal in the main.  Sets up challenger for Showdown main.

Three Way Dance (June):

Big Money Set – Entrance is blue.  Ring is blue, apron is blue w/white trim.  Text on apron.

3 way trios tag and tag on undercard.  Showdown implications in all 3-way matches.

The Showdown (July):

Big Money Set – First set that is all in white.  Apron has blue trim with text of the name of the show.  Ring surface has red trim.

All titles defended.

All gimmick matches for title defenses.  Cage(classic), Chain, First Blood, Ladder

Amazons Attack (August):

Big Money Set – White w/red trim all-around.  Logo on ring apron.

Ronin 3 are in the main and all big matches.

Crowning the Queen (September):

Big Money Set – All in blue, ring and apron have white trim.  Text on apron.

Big tourney finish.  Sets up title shot at Thanksgiving Thunder.

Defiant (October):

Big Money Set – Blue background to everything, logo.  Ring surface has red trim.  Apron has white trim and the name of the show in white outline w/red “I”.

Big name that doesn’t have the title (and did well without winning the Crown) has a World title match.  Either tag titles or Shockwave also are defended.  Preferably someone feuding with a bigger/more over worker/team.  If the worker who is in the main lost to the title holder during the tourney it doesn’t hurt.

Thanksgiving Thunder (November):

Big Money Set – Blue background w/ white trim all around.  Logo on apron.

World Title match.

Main event wrestlers giving thanks in character in promos.

American Lucha (December):

Big Money Set – Blue entrance background.  American & Mexican flags along the walls.  White ring/apron setup with the show logo on both.

Trios 2/3 falls match as the main.  The winner of this match challenges for the title in Stardom main event.   Should have At least one more trios match, if an Apuestas match can fit it should be here.

When the full game comes out and I get up to it, I think I might make BattleBowl a WarGames match instead of a Battle Royale. It's something that suits a stable heavy promotion like QAW and I also might look into making the style Lucha-Libre Slobberknocker which I think would suit a Tex-Mex style much more since it's dirty south brawling but with lucha-libre.

• Like 1

The San Antonio Invasion card is ready. The Houston Handley ransom storyline finally gets it's conclusion. Pinky Perez got injured so it had an effect on the Shockwave title match. Debbie Rose got busy touring with 5SSW so we also got the tag plans thwarted. But it wouldn't be TEW without a bit of pivoting here and there.

Hellcat Hernandez is waiting on a response from Sweetheart after she made her offer two weeks prior and ordered her underlings to remain patient on the go-home Queendom before San Antonio Invasion. To add to this subplot, Felicia Luck went to Danielle Sweetheart to tell the champ about how she knows Hellcat Hernandez very well and that Hellcat is a two-faced punk.

The Furies had a trios match against the Clenched Fist at Queendom where Katya Kornishkova got the win pinning Honey badger after Emma May was distracted being too busy taunting Sweetheart who was watching the match alongside the announcers..

Sem título.png

Edited by Mokoa
  • Like 2

A little update.

Emma May is the new QAW world champion after a winning the Texas death match with help from Honey Badger. The furies are riding high right now.

The line is currently in full scramble mode as Danielle Sweetheart is kayfabe injured after a post match beatdown where she was spared from further damage by a save from Ashley Grover & Sonnaz Shah and Houston Handley is still traumatized by her 3 weeks as a hostage. Hellcat Hernandez's proposal starts to become more enticing. 

Ronin 3 and The Storm Front are still at War as the Queen Amazon vs Juana Huracan feud progresses. Amazon has won the ppv match with help from Vinny Cruz but Lilly & Rose continue to dominate in the multi-men matches. Everything is at a stalemate as of now.

Mariana Torres is going full Drew Mcintyre on her delight of Pinky Perez's injury. Even holding a funeral at Queendom to mourn Pinky's Shockwave title ambitions.

• Like 1

I think something to do in the short term (very carefully, mind you) is to push Elsa Calvo, get her pop and therefore Respect up. QAW walks a fine line between a great backstage and a terrible one, and a Chief Enforcer would really help tip the scales toward the former. Of all the wrestlers with Toughness scores in that sweet, sweet light blue spot, Elsa has probably the best temperament for it. Without getting very lucky with a random gen or Claire Winters getting cut from CWA, the prospects for a good Enforcer for a women's wrestling company aren't great.

American Lucha is in the books but not without controversy.

At the go-home queendom, Hellcat Hernandez managed to talk Commissioner Bomb into giving her a World Title match at the main event since Hellcat has been on a winning streak. However, Emma May has been watching Hernandez's movements during the recent weeks and knows how much Hellcat hates her and the fact she was willing to try to woo Sweetheart. The champion then planned accordingly and got her attack dog to interfere on her behalf and cause a DQ ruining Hernandez's title shot.

We then got to American Lucha where Emma May was facing Danielle Sweetheart on a rubber match and Danielle's title rematch after the belt changed hands. Everything was going smoothly until Hellcat Hernandez tried to get her revenge and attacked Emma. Sadly, May was able to dodge the attack and Danielle got hit and it made her lose the bout.

At the next Queendom, Hellcat explained to Sweetheart how she was never meant to be the one getting hit. Danielle, who still doubts Hellcat and was warned by Felicia Luck about how Hernandez is a snake, accepted the apology in lukewarm fashion. Sweetheart and her line stablemates went to have a trios match against the furies in a winning effort.

The next week, Emma May opened the show beating Simony Sentinel in a singles bout and talking about how both Hellcat and Danielle are no match for her and they will destroy each other before destroying the champ. Hellcat Hernandez, still on a mission to gain Sweetheart's trust, begs Commissioner Bomb to book her in a tag match with Danielle against their enemies in the furies. Bomb complies and we have the week's main event in Sweetheart, Hellcat and Kornishkova(hellcat's protege) vs Badger, Punnen & Viper. The 'tecnico' team managed to win, but Honey Badger isn't having it and tries to hit the queen of hearts with a steel chair. Hellcat Hernandez protects Danielle and gives Badger a beating to close the show.

The next week, Danielle is invited by Hellcat Hernandez to have a margarita at the clenched fist's bar and she accepts. They talk about how they both despise Emma May and the furies between drinks. Meanwhile, Emma May interferes in an opening tag match between Punnen & Viper and the line(Shah & Handley) by attacking Houston Handley to cost the babyfaces the match. Afterwards, she decides to try and bully Handley talking about how she is a coward, a crybaby and a shame to all things texan. Handley, who had been depressed but was helped and motivated by Danielle & Grover, reacts violently and attacks May ending up brawling with the champion. Later on, the main event rolls around and we have Danielle Sweetheart & Ashley Grover vs Honey Badger & Emma May. The babyfaces win and Emma May goes full sore loser blaming the earlier brawl for her defeat. Also worth to mention, in the middle of the show, Felicia Luck was preparing for a match with Juana Hurricane(which she won) and Katya Kornishkova, Hellcat's stooge, came to Luck's lockerroom to warn her about interfering on Hellcat and The Clenched Fist's business.

Luck has been on a wave of momentum that got her so over that she is already the 5th most popular wrestler in the company. I was actually surprised by how over she got in such short notice. It's still the 8th of April, by the way.

Sem título.png

Edited by Mokoa
  • Like 3

I've gotten 54 added women's American wrestlers.  I did everything except for bios, which can be filled in once they are used by me or anyone else.  Mostly "good" personalities with some diamonds in the rough you have to work around personality-wise.

6 Aja Kong types

21 main event level SP (one of these is a Rhea Ripley ripoff with Figurehead implications built in)

16 specific midcard tag team workers

11 midcard level workers

I do need to fill in graduates from the schools I made, will probably fill in the announcing/personality/ref gap here too.

I started working on Canada, probably 30 total workers there with a similar percentage breakdown.  Then school graduates on top.

Same idea for Japan.  Maybe 20 Mexican & European with graduates.

I am thinking throw in a few sure to start women's promotions with founders built in in Mexico, Europe, Canada as well. 

Have not been doing exclusively this as it is nice to do an actual game, so prepping one two of those. :)  Mangled up USPW and made it into a "Modern Throwback" promotion with some of the remaining best of the Indies thrown in.

Are there any picture packs out there with bonus female pics (including masked) in the current game style included?

Figured I'd post this here in case anyone wants to attempt flirting with disaster. Anyway you can see I just completed one year and I was in debt for 8 months. I did not get a financial warning during that time. I didn't really know how much time I would have to get out of debt because all we know is the minimum is 6 months, company size modifies the min, and any company that has been in business more than a decade gets more time (which I suspect was the main factor for QAW). Anyway here is a little more background:

- RNG at the start of the game had both the economy and the wrestling industry in USA were the worst in the world by far (basically both were pretty close to the bottom and dropping).

- I limited my size to tiny.

- In January I just ran the event and made a whole $454 in profit for the month.

- In Feb I upped my Broadcasting Production so I could get both a weekly TV deal (increased to 1.5 hours) and Event Deal on Wrestleworld.

- From there I didn't really change how I booked (basically I use every worker on events, and I was giving 8 the night off for each TV show) which resulted in big losses initially but basically allowed me to get significant popularity gains month to month (both for the company and the roster). So I survived :).

Finances.thumb.jpg.6a13d1aefcc9e06ece6f477d79ca1b6a.jpg

Some other things that happened:

- Oct/Nov is when I started to get raided by the bigger companies. I lost Queen Amazon, Missy Masterson and Joy Ryder, although Masterson and Ryder are not original roster members.

- I had made Izzy Quick my moral officer. At some point she became irritated and I didn't notice. That caused many issues with the backstage environment. PAY ATTENTION to your moral officer's Moral, lol. My backstage got as low as Very Poor at one point but I have recovered back to Good.

- The issues with Izzy Quick caused many subsequent issues with Hellcat Hernandez and a downward spiral. Hellcat got pissed enough to walk out on the company in November.

- There has yet to be any new relationships on my roster and my user character has not formed any relationships. Not really drawing any conclusion here, just stating a fact. We know from the dev diaries that relationships are no longer flipping a switch, it's a scale.

Other than that I think I'm set now. I'm 44 pop in my home region. Once I've save up a bit nest egg, I'll remove my limit and finally grow to small as after tiny is when rivals come into play and I need to be able to afford any necessary Production changes.

Edited by VBigB
  • Like 1

I think a good rule of thumb is to not go up to Small size until your merchandising level has increased from 4 to 5. Unless you've been running the worst shows or the Wrestling Industry is completely on the toilet, by that time, you should have built up enough pop to offset the increased costs from being a bigger company. 

• Like 1

Is it generally a great idea to use every worker on every show when they are not paid monthly?

What I mean is that maybe you don't have a Creative thing pop up for half your wrestlers with say 40-50 SP.  They aren't really even going to be great psych and probably cap out at midcard.  Is it worth spending that money just to get them over right off the bat or do you let them wrestle every couple of weeks, keep them at middling momentum and the "push" you give the folks who are going to turn into valuable members of the roster is having them wrestle on a regular basis, hopefully able to give them more wins than losses?

Seems like that might make a difference financially in a situation like that.

48 minutes ago, MikeSc said:

Is it generally a great idea to use every worker on every show when they are not paid monthly?

What I mean is that maybe you don't have a Creative thing pop up for half your wrestlers with say 40-50 SP.  They aren't really even going to be great psych and probably cap out at midcard.  Is it worth spending that money just to get them over right off the bat or do you let them wrestle every couple of weeks, keep them at middling momentum and the "push" you give the folks who are going to turn into valuable members of the roster is having them wrestle on a regular basis, hopefully able to give them more wins than losses?

Seems like that might make a difference financially in a situation like that.

No. For the weekly Queendom show, I just use the autobooker, make sure at least one match moves a storyline (not to mention the match aims), and then maybe a tag match on the pre-show to look for chemistry.

To elaborate a bit, at the start, I sign a deal with Wrestleworld for Events and Queendom for six months, getting a cut of 55%. Then I cap the size at Tiny. Right before I get the "Your Deal Expires in 1 month" message, that's when I remove the cap and go up to Small, because then you can then renegotiate and get 60%.

On 8/7/2024 at 1:06 AM, Mokoa said:

American Lucha is in the books but not without controversy.

At the go-home queendom, Hellcat Hernandez managed to talk Commissioner Bomb into giving her a World Title match at the main event since Hellcat has been on a winning streak. However, Emma May has been watching Hernandez's movements during the recent weeks and knows how much Hellcat hates her and the fact she was willing to try to woo Sweetheart. The champion then planned accordingly and got her attack dog to interfere on her behalf and cause a DQ ruining Hernandez's title shot.

We then got to American Lucha where Emma May was facing Danielle Sweetheart on a rubber match and Danielle's title rematch after the belt changed hands. Everything was going smoothly until Hellcat Hernandez tried to get her revenge and attacked Emma. Sadly, May was able to dodge the attack and Danielle got hit and it made her lose the bout.

At the next Queendom, Hellcat explained to Sweetheart how she was never meant to be the one getting hit. Danielle, who still doubts Hellcat and was warned by Felicia Luck about how Hernandez is a snake, accepted the apology in lukewarm fashion. Sweetheart and her line stablemates went to have a trios match against the furies in a winning effort.

The next week, Emma May opened the show beating Simony Sentinel in a singles bout and talking about how both Hellcat and Danielle are no match for her and they will destroy each other before destroying the champ. Hellcat Hernandez, still on a mission to gain Sweetheart's trust, begs Commissioner Bomb to book her in a tag match with Danielle against their enemies in the furies. Bomb complies and we have the week's main event in Sweetheart, Hellcat and Kornishkova(hellcat's protege) vs Badger, Punnen & Viper. The 'tecnico' team managed to win, but Honey Badger isn't having it and tries to hit the queen of hearts with a steel chair. Hellcat Hernandez protects Danielle and gives Badger a beating to close the show.

The next week, Danielle is invited by Hellcat Hernandez to have a margarita at the clenched fist's bar and she accepts. They talk about how they both despise Emma May and the furies between drinks. Meanwhile, Emma May interferes in an opening tag match between Punnen & Viper and the line(Shah & Handley) by attacking Houston Handley to cost the babyfaces the match. Afterwards, she decides to try and bully Handley talking about how she is a coward, a crybaby and a shame to all things texan. Handley, who had been depressed but was helped and motivated by Danielle & Grover, reacts violently and attacks May ending up brawling with the champion. Later on, the main event rolls around and we have Danielle Sweetheart & Ashley Grover vs Honey Badger & Emma May. The babyfaces win and Emma May goes full sore loser blaming the earlier brawl for her defeat. Also worth to mention, in the middle of the show, Felicia Luck was preparing for a match with Juana Hurricane(which she won) and Katya Kornishkova, Hellcat's stooge, came to Luck's lockerroom to warn her about interfering on Hellcat and The Clenched Fist's business.

Luck has been on a wave of momentum that got her so over that she is already the 5th most popular wrestler in the company. I was actually surprised by how over she got in such short notice. It's still the 8th of April, by the way.

Sem título.png

Tons of things happened ever since I last updated here.

First things first, Little Miss Perfect had a match at American Lucha(which she won) and during a post-match interview, LMP called out Farrah Hesketh(who is at the announce desk) and told her that since Farrah and everyone has been overlooking her perfection, she will make a splash.
American Lucha also saw Houston Handley recover from her trauma by defeating The Rage with Sonnaz Shah as her teammate.

Now that I pointed these two things that happened at American Lucha, we can move on to Big City Breakdown.

At the go-home queendom, Felicia Luck faces Katya Kornishkova(in a winning effort), Houston Handley challenges Emma May to a World Title match at the PPV, LMP finally gets a bone by main eventing the TV show against Danielle Sweetheart.(which she lost by DQ via Emma May shenaningans)

We get to Big City Breakdown where we have Houston Handley vs Emma May for the QAW World Championship, Mariana Torres defends the Shockwave title against Coco Malloy in a Ladder match after their first bout ended in the heel cheating, Juana Hurricane battles Queen Amazon inside the steel cage to blow off the Storm Front vs Ronin 3 feud and we have a fatal-4 way to decide nº 15(the final entrant) at the Battlebowl.

The World Title match goes as expected with Handley giving her all and taking a beating to finally be put down by Emma May in a good title defence.
The Shockwave title is also retained even though Malloy had an impressive performance, outshining the champion, as a matter of fact.
Juana Hurricane is able to finally vanquish Queen Amazon inside the cage after long months of having her life a living hell because of the ronin.

We then get to the fatal 4-way for the final entry in the Battlebowl. Our contestants are Danielle Sweetheart, Hellcat Hernandez, LMP and Felicia Luck. And after almost 20 grueling minutes, Elsa Calvo and Katya Kornishkova run in, attack Danielle Sweetheart and Felicia Luck to give Hellcat an opening to pick up the scraps and win the match. Later on in the show, Luck meets Danielle backstage just to say "Told you so." about Hellcat Hernandez.

At the following Queendom, Hellcat insists she was unaware of her stablemates actions and says Felicia Luck is poisoning Sweetheart's mind against her.(such a gaslighter)
Emma May, who said before that Hellcat and Danielle would destroy each other before getting to her, is having a field day and goes to the ring  to interfere in a trios match by costing Luck against her stablemates and grabs the mic to gloat about how she was right and there is no one up to challenge her. 
Later on, May has a match against LMP where she wins with interference from Purple Viper and, since she is all bubbly, starts mocking LMP and talking trash. LMP replies by grinning in sinister manner.

The following week, Emma May finds her locker destroyed and Hernandez is still saying she didn't know her partners would interfere. The Furies(Viper & Punnen) have a match with LMP and Rosalie Burns where they lose and LMP locks Punnen in a figure-four while singing for Emma May to come out to play. The following weeks they both cost each other matches and act threatening towards one another. As for Hernandez, Luck and Danielle, the soap opera goes on with Hellcat still trying to gaslight Danielle and blaming Luck for "ruining their friendship". Beatdowns ensue and meanwhile, Commissioner Bomb holds the Battlebowl lottery throughout the Queendoms before the PPV.

We finally get to Battlebowl where Hernandez still feigns ignorance about the 4-way and vows to win the Battlebowl and get her revenge on Emma May. Danielle, Grover, Handley and Luck are all on friendly terms and wish each other well on the Battle royal. Meanwhile, Emma May is defending her QAW World title against LMP, who cuts a pre-match promo inside a dark room and describes the way she is going to dismember the champion.

Now, the post is getting too long so I'll cut here. If anyone cares, try to guess who won the Battlebowl and if Emma May escaped from LMP with the title. Cheers!

Edited by Mokoa

12 minutes ago, Mokoa said:

First things first, Little Miss Perfect had a match at American Lucha(which she won) and during a post-match interview, LMP called out Farrah Hesketh(who is at the announce desk) and told her that since Farrah and everyone has been overlooking her perfection, she will make a splash.
American Lucha also saw Houston Handley recover from her trauma by defeating The Rage with Sonnaz Shah as her teammate.

Man I forgot in my game I also lost Little Miss Perfect. She ended up jailed for a year so I dropped her from the roster. I also had really bad luck with injuries. As of March 2023 I have 6 wrestlers who are in various stages of recovery from a year+ injury. I think I get the first back in June or July.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, VBigB said:

Man I forgot in my game I also lost Little Miss Perfect. She ended up jailed for a year so I dropped her from the roster. I also had really bad luck with injuries. As of March 2023 I have 6 wrestlers who are in various stages of recovery from a year+ injury. I think I get the first back in June or July.

I guess portraying her as an unhinged maniac with a love for violence wasn't that far-fetched then.  Do you remember the reason why she went to jail?

Edited by Mokoa

38 minutes ago, Mokoa said:

I guess portraying her as an unhinged maniac with a love for violence wasn't that far-fetched then.  Do you remember the reason why she went to jail?

I just looked...convicted of assaulting a police officer. It took me a while to find her profile because I couldn't remember that she is Sarah Taylor and "Little Miss Perfect" isn't in her bio so you can't search for that.

Anyway I was wrong, I have 5 long term injuries: Ashley Grover (shattered knee - 237d left), Debie Rose (Torn Quad - 110d left), Elsa Calvo (Torn Rotator Cuff - 239d left), Millie the Minx (major concussion - 154d left), and Modesty Pador (major concussion - 174d left).

Edit: Well now back up to 6. Elara Thorn - Badly Herniated Spinal Disk - 398 days although surgery will be available. RNG hates me this game.

Edited by VBigB

Hi everyone. Would you like you guys opinions on some things.

I’m doing a test run with QAW right now since I haven’t bought the game yet. Just trying to familiarize myself I guess.

Signed with WrestleWorld as soon as I started but not going to do tv yet until I get a better grasp of things.

Signed Joy Ryder and Maria Guest as some others here said that they did. I like the thought of teaming up Ryder with Black Diamond as the Silver and Black Attack. 

Going to have Sweetheart retain the title against Emma due to Hellcat interfering leading to Sweetheart/Hellcat at the next PPV. 

Going to keep May out the title scene I guess but she will definitely be the champ once again down the line. Don’t want to end Sweetheart reign so quickly.

Struggling with keeping up with all these stables tbh and forget who is in which one a lot lol.

Going to build Queen Amazon as a future challenger as well. It’s a fun promotion to play as even with the lack of female talent overall.

Little Miss Perfect is number one on the next big thing list so she will be booked smartly. I can go many places with that character.

Only booked the pre show and first match on the card and what do you know Pinky and Marianna just don’t click 🤦‍♂️. Thinking maybe I should override that because it doesn’t make any sense really. But maybe I’m putting too much thought into what is just a test run anyway.

On 8/14/2024 at 5:42 AM, VBigB said:

I just looked...convicted of assaulting a police officer. It took me a while to find her profile because I couldn't remember that she is Sarah Taylor and "Little Miss Perfect" isn't in her bio so you can't search for that.

Anyway I was wrong, I have 5 long term injuries: Ashley Grover (shattered knee - 237d left), Debie Rose (Torn Quad - 110d left), Elsa Calvo (Torn Rotator Cuff - 239d left), Millie the Minx (major concussion - 154d left), and Modesty Pador (major concussion - 174d left).

Edit: Well now back up to 6. Elara Thorn - Badly Herniated Spinal Disk - 398 days although surgery will be available. RNG hates me this game.

Man I have no luck. April 25, 2023 - Alexis Lee Little feather just got a major concussion and will be out for 429 days. And Classic Lucha Libre (Hesketh changed it almost a year ago) is supposed to be easy on the wrestlers, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I made all my adjustments (between 150 and 200 women's wrestlers without bios, A host of new promotions coming in 2022 and 2023, multiple schools with more coming in 2022 and 2023) and started my QAW game.

I am at the end of March.

Little Miss Perfect took Honey Badger's place in Ronin 3 because I'm just not dealing with her.  I don't have enough money to make that many people happy.  As for LMP, she spent all of the initial 3 months being a thorn in Queen Amazon's side, getting in the way of any kind of post-match attack.  There were a few attempts by QA and Becca Barton to talk her into their way of thinking.  The first show after the March big event, she lost a match due to Queen Amazon "accidentally" hitting her behind the ref's back.  On the same show, she was replaced by Raquel Alvarado.  I love LMP as a character because you can use her as a heel to other heels.  Will be so much fun booking her.  LMP will continue to be a thorn in QA's side for the next 4 months.

Marie Punnen decided to get into a fight with Mariana Torres before the January big show.  She got fined by the head of relations, then fired by me.  I can find midcarders.

Her replacement was one of my created midcarders that is an intensely jealous (and good at almost hiding it, then acting like a coward) heel.  She is a part of the Furies until late 2022 or early 2023 when she gets insanely jealous of Emma May.  I am thinking of killing the idea of Emma May's gang and having her be a solo heel.  It kind of fits her gimmick more.

Queen Amazon is set to be the next contender for the title after Danielle Sweetheart wins it back at Big City Breakdown.  That goes all the way to The Showdown in July.  QA has yet to take a fall, and Danielle will only get a roll-up pin at the very end.  QA moves on to fighting her fellow heel Little Miss Perfect.  I might pull in an edit I made with around that 40 pop to feud with Danielle due to Emma having already had that feud this year.

Emma might need a new fight, Houston Handley has been killing it, so that seems likely.

• 2 weeks later...

Started up a QAW save to see what it was like and before even running a show Farrah Hesketh, Commisioner Bomb, Coco Malloy, and Becca Barton all handed in their notices lmao

Going to assume this is REALLY bad luck on my end and isn't meant to happen?

Edited by TakumiIrohamarvelous
Added closing sentence