Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.10 Released 18th August)

I know it's soon but new update, biggest thing is that I have taken all the real dates for titles from the default data from before 2016, when this mod originally started. So IF you happen to look at any promotions that would apply to it would be very nice if you could keep an eye out for any mistakes, just in case :)

Version 1.01 changes

Title Lineage Real Dates From Default data pre-2016 added

Tom Hopper no longer dating

Lisa Bowen no longer dating

Fixed title lineage errors

New Company TV Show’s From TEWIX Added

New “Other TV Shows” Added

CBN On The Go Added

Sports America Online Added

Media Groups Added

Default Database Worker Names added

• Like 4

I'm forever in awe of your workrate and creativity. I'm hoping that with the early indicators being that people are enjoying the new features but looking for more CornellVerse evolution, your mods will get even more downloads in TEW IX than the impressive TEW2020 figures to reward all the time and thought you put into them. I can't wait to get back into 2022 and eventually explore 2026.

4 minutes ago, 619 said:

I'm forever in awe of your workrate and creativity. I'm hoping that with the early indicators being that people are enjoying the new features but looking for more CornellVerse evolution, your mods will get even more downloads in TEW IX than the impressive TEW2020 figures to reward all the time and thought you put into them. I can't wait to get back into 2022 and eventually explore 2026.

Thank you very much!!

I was quite happy that downloads hit over 3000 for TEW20, although truthfully for the amount of work that goes into making the mod that really isn't that much, especially as I am sure there are people who have downloaded multiple times lol. I like that people enjoy the work though no matter the numbers, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted more haha

• Like 3

Just started a game with your mod, everything seems good and makes sense, what will be the thing to correct in your future update that might not have converted properly? Asking since I don’t see them! 

Edit:Saw the answer in main post, height relationship etc… not stuff that bother me too much!

Edited by francis86

8 hours ago, Chikbot said:

Ran a data check on the mod, seems it does not like poly relationships lmao

Yeah I meant to say that isn't an error, although I guess most would know!

Thanks to @Astilthings are moving now with the conversion, he did the default guys heights, weights and DOB in a speed which I am truly amazed at!

One quick question for people - with the option to delete promotions now, is having so many inactive companies an issue? I have made a suggestion on that forum to have filter options on the "delete companies" page, so you can just see active companies, dead ones, yet to open etc, as well as search by region, but for now is it easier to get rid of unopened promotions and put in a separate download to import into games after if people want? Or is that too much hassle?

3 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Yeah I meant to say that isn't an error, although I guess most would know!

Thanks to @Astilthings are moving now with the conversion, he did the default guys heights, weights and DOB in a speed which I am truly amazed at!

One quick question for people - with the option to delete promotions now, is having so many inactive companies an issue? I have made a suggestion on that forum to have filter options on the "delete companies" page, so you can just see active companies, dead ones, yet to open etc, as well as search by region, but for now is it easier to get rid of unopened promotions and put in a separate download to import into games after if people want? Or is that too much hassle?

I can't say for everyone but I think "having more companies" is one of your mod's biggest selling points and I doubt a lot of the players would want to remove promotions. Separate download to import means everyone has to do it and that sounds like extra hassle. You are making 100% of your players take extra steps. Might as well just leave the companies inside and have the 10% (or whatever % but surely less than 100%) who want to remove some companies to put in the extra work -- this way most players saved some work.

Edited by Goliathus
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Goliathus said:

I can't say for everyone but I think "having more companies" is one of your mod's biggest selling points and I doubt a lot of the players would want to remove promotions. Separate download to import means everyone has to do it and that sounds like extra hassle. You are making 100% of your players take extra steps. Might as well just leave the companies inside and have the 10% (or whatever % but surely less than 100%) who want to remove some companies to put in the extra work -- this way most players saved some work.

Absolutely agree with Goliathus here; the range of extra companies is one of the many things that makes this such an awesome mod! 

Good points, I am aware that some people don't play it due to the size/speed, but I will keep those companies in. Maybe Adam will add the filter if it's possible/he thinks necessary

Right - as I mentioned earlier @Astilhas been helping me with the conversion, so there is a hell of a lot more done today than I expected. 

The converter keeps everyone of a certain size in TEW2020 at the same height, so he has added a +/- 3 inch variance to heights of non-canon workers for me, and given all the canon workers there default heights, weights and DOB. I will be going over the non-canon guys probably tomorrow, so they will be fiddled with if needed/bio gives specific height and weight

I have (hopefully) sorted out all the family relationships, so no more 4 dads or being a sibling to your uncle etc. However, if you notice any mistakes please let me know. 

Version 1.02 Changes

All Workers From Default Data Heights, Weights And Date Of Births Fixed (Thanks Astil!)

All New Workers Had Variance Added To Height (to be looked at in detail later)

All Family Relationships Fixed (Please Report Errors)

Changed NOTBPW Unlimited Action End Date/Added Retirement Onto Lineage

Pansexual’s From Default Data Added

Non-Binary People From Default Workers Added

New Show Names From Default Data Imported

New Stable Names From Default Data Imported

Tag Team Names From Default Data Imported

Worker Names From Default Data Imported

Gabbie Changed To Transgender

Jacqueline Oshaughnessy Changed To Transgender

Li Bingci Weight Increased (230 Muscular)

Toju Munkata Weight Increased (235)

Kazunori Yamura Weight Increased (223)

ACPW Junior Heavyweight Max Weight Increased (240)

WCG Junior Max Weight Increased (230)

• Like 2

• lavelleuk changed the title to Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (BETA 1.02 released 30th July)
6 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I am perfectly fine with keeping everything as is, one of the benefits to this mod is all of the history through all of the defunct promotions

Edit: A thought popped into my head, considering the new products added, there should be consideration to possibly changing some of the products possibly. Just a small suggestion.

Edited by Chikbot

28 minutes ago, Chikbot said:

I am perfectly fine with keeping everything as is, one of the benefits to this mod is all of the history through all of the defunct promotions

Edit: A thought popped into my head, considering the new products added, there should be consideration to possibly changing some of the products possibly. Just a small suggestion.

That's on my word doc of things to look at. I've purposely not looked at them yet as I know I'll instantly start tinkering lol

• Like 1

I remember last thread I asked you if I could merge cv97 and cv2022. I didn't get a chance to really play your mod, due to me being engrossed in my NJPW save, and then getting into TEW97 AI... but now I think once its all wrapped up and getting updated less frequently, I can say I am looking forward to your mod man. Good job and thanks a truckload.

20 minutes ago, Peria said:

I remember last thread I asked you if I could merge cv97 and cv2022. I didn't get a chance to really play your mod, due to me being engrossed in my NJPW save, and then getting into TEW97 AI... but now I think once its all wrapped up and getting updated less frequently, I can say I am looking forward to your mod man. Good job and thanks a truckload.

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy it!

Help With Mod

Just a quick one - I realized when converting workers to their default heights, weights, DOB that any workers who don't have the same names as anyone in the default data wouldn't have been done. If anyone notices any workers like that feel free to comment here or shoot me a DM

Off the top of my head I have a few (below) but I know there are lots so any help is hugely appreciated

Sayeed Ali/East Side Assassin

James Chester/Jimmy Chipolata

Assassin/new name

Arthur Dexter Bradley/new name

Champagne Lover/Antonio Maxi Marquez

Since I tried TEW2020, 99% of all I have done in that game from editing to playing has been in your Mod. So much, so I didn't even know that GCG and WEXVV has been closed for years in the default game lol. So thank you for continuing this!

Just one minor/random thing I wanted to check; Dwight Coppinger is set as white in the database but the picture that comes with it, he is black. 

Also just generally, I really like the idea of this as there is such a big space for additional workers in this universe. I've been mucking about with creating some AI images just for fun.

Lavelluk great to see the conversion. Sorry if a dumb question but with the new workers from the Default database being added I'm assuming celebrities are too? It's a feature I'd like to play around with lol. 

I meant to say this in the 2020 but man I always loved your creativity. I hadn't really read Europe much but EWA having a screw job happen is absolutely crazy lol. 

5 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Since I tried TEW2020, 99% of all I have done in that game from editing to playing has been in your Mod. So much, so I didn't even know that GCG and WEXVV has been closed for years in the default game lol. So thank you for continuing this!

It's legit become my personal Canon CVerse in a way. I was looking for a couple of workers in the Default data wondering where they were before I realized that they were just Alt-CVerse characters lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

That's great to hear! And yeah I was a bit like that, when converting this mod I noticed 4C were dead, hadn't remembered that at all!

1 hour ago, mrwright86 said:

Just one minor/random thing I wanted to check; Dwight Coppinger is set as white in the database but the picture that comes with it, he is black. 

Also just generally, I really like the idea of this as there is such a big space for additional workers in this universe. I've been mucking about with creating some AI images just for fun.

Thank you, that was an error so he's black now!

1 hour ago, AlanMaths677 said:

Lavelluk great to see the conversion. Sorry if a dumb question but with the new workers from the Default database being added I'm assuming celebrities are too? It's a feature I'd like to play around with lol. 

I meant to say this in the 2020 but man I always loved your creativity. I hadn't really read Europe much but EWA having a screw job happen is absolutely crazy lol. 

Thank you! Weirdly I don't remember anyone mentioning the screw job before, and this is the second time in 2 days someone has. 

The new wrestlers I will probably leave for the 2026 version, simply because I will have to try and see how they fit into places. The celebrities I will add as obviously there currently aren't any. 

1 hour ago, AlanMaths677 said:

It's legit become my personal Canon CVerse in a way. I was looking for a couple of workers in the Default data wondering where they were before I realized that they were just Alt-CVerse characters lol. 

I forget who is canon and who is from which add-on tbh I couldn't even tell you which are characters I have made and who isn't!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Astil said:

Just wanted to add I would be happy to help anyone else who may be intimidated by the external editor/access/excel!

Going to grab this mod and give it a shot again for IX :)

Hope you enjoy it after the work you put in lol

On 7/28/2024 at 3:47 PM, lavelleuk said:

Thank you! I was tempted to quit the mod earlier with all the new work I saw there was to do...now I am determined to get it done lol

That might change tomorrow though...

Thank you! I don't think that would really be possible due to the amount of workers who are in this mod, but that aren't canon .

However if someone else wants to give it a go making up the numbers they are welcome to!!

I hope you countine. This mod inject life into the C-verse which it badly needs. Not only that but my main roster is ones you created I quickly learned

On 7/29/2024 at 11:53 PM, lavelleuk said:

Yeah that's the plan. I know there are some in '22 who will need changed (Gabbie I remember, someone in IWW too) but weirdly I had already made a promotion in the '26 mod that is perfect for the new rainbow products, with more trans/non-binary workers, so it'll be noticed more in that mod

You do realise you cant just tease us with something thats going to be in another mod .... we want that promo and it's workers in this ... do it mod monkey ... NOW!!! 

(or not whatever works for you, my previous statement was intended to be a humorous satire of people never being satisfied with the hard work mod makers put in .... although it does sound like something sorely needed in 22 era Cverse and I sort of do want you to do it)

On 7/29/2024 at 11:53 PM, lavelleuk said:

Yeah that's the plan. I know there are some in '22 who will need changed (Gabbie I remember, someone in IWW too) but weirdly I had already made a promotion in the '26 mod that is perfect for the new rainbow products, with more trans/non-binary workers, so it'll be noticed more in that mod

You do realise you cant just tease us with something thats going to be in another mod .... we want that promo and it's workers in this ... do it mod monkey ... NOW!!! 

(or not whatever works for you, my previous statement was intended to be a humorous satire of people never being satisfied with the hard work mod makers put in .... although it does sound like something sorely needed in 22 era Cverse and I sort of do want you to do it)