🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Posted (edited)

And for those who've not seen the thread, check out @Historian's female worker expansion pack, which, to tie in with the Day One Pack, I did all of the renders for and there are some absolute stunners in there!

Thread can be found here: 

And you can get a glimpse of the workers here:

image.png

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 7

46 minutes ago, EdJames said:

So I finally got to play a bit of the game and of course the first thing any normal human being does, was get dragged down a rabbit hole doing a whole new load of graphics to make my TCW save as immersive as possible. The result was the rebrand you saw in a previous post, followed by a whole redo of the events (which was remarkably fun)...

TCW_WhereAngels.jpg TCW_TheWar.jpg image.jpeg TCW_TheateningBehavior.jpg TCW_SummerShowdown.jpgTCW_PsychoCircus.jpg TCW_Malice.jpg TCW_KingOfKings.jpg TCW_JustAnotherDay.jpg TCW_HotterThanHell.jpgTCW_ExcessiveForce.jpg TCW_DestructiveEnergy.jpg TCW_Battleground.jpg TCW_ALittleSouth.jpg

Mind if I steal these for my diary? They are Hotter Than Hell!!! :D

Also, when it's time to cut the gifs onto jpg backgrounds, let me know - I can take a pack or two on.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Mind if I steal these for my diary? They are Hotter Than Hell!!! :D

Also, when it's time to cut the gifs onto jpg backgrounds, let me know - I can take a pack or two on.

Use away! That's what they're there for. 
Just promise to tell everyone they MUST download this pack ;)

Thanks dude, but don't worry, I've got a macro written already that will basically take every single image, resize it and put it in all the different formats. Once you have the cut out version, everything else is easy.

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1

• EdJames changed the title to 🟣 [𝕆𝕌𝕋 ℕ𝕆𝕎] 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions
1 hour ago, EdJames said:

And for those who've not seen the thread, check out @Historian's female worker expansion pack, which, to tie in with the Day One Pack, I did all of the renders for and there are some absolute stunners in there!

Thread can be found here: 

And you can get a glimpse of the workers here:

image.png

Love Captain India, Jackie, Sioned and well all of them really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdJames said:

image.png image.png

Yeah, these are definitely the stable backgrounds I'm going for. They look class.

Those do look cool!

I would still suggest the classic backgrounds for things so as to play nice with the default pack. But that's just my opinion; feel free to disregard

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Idolized said:

Echoing what others have said, would definifitely prefer a plug and play sticker pack style version to match the default database.

Just for clarity, it's a complete replacement of the original database, so matching it isn't necessary per se. 

On 8/11/2024 at 10:06 AM, The Inquisition said:

Just looking through the data. Is "Keichi Komagata" meant to be "Kenichi Komagata"?

So this is a weird one. 

There is a picture of "Keichi Komagata" in the core database, but no such actual character within the game. 

1 minute ago, EdJames said:

So this is a weird one. 

There is a picture of "Keichi Komagata" in the core database, but no such actual character within the game. 

There's a few instances in the original pic pack where there were typos or duplicates with two different alter egos. I think it's probably one of those.

25 minutes ago, The Inquisition said:

There's a few instances in the original pic pack where there were typos or duplicates with two different alter egos. I think it's probably one of those.

Same with Rich Stantz. 

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

Ok... 

. . . . . 

Transparent GIFs in the current style
Possibly! Convince me...but if I do I'll want to put them all on a consistent background (that isn't the blue, since that already exists). I've been playing around with the below, but make no promises that this will happen. 

Version3e.png.122e7feb5b7c12f38792df77b3c5874e.png Version3b.png.5bf20b5f84a98d2dfef11bde5b44f641.png Version3d.png.2a2261b30fc0e2689c40537c3f1dce4c.png

not sure what the passive aggressiveness is about? I’m literally doing what you asked for in your first post.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2