🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

2 hours ago, FINisher said:

Are the CVFP images going to get reworked aswell? I use a lot of these free pictures in my games, especially in user characters :)

Not as any kind of priority.

Just cutting tons and tons of images isn’t much fun, TBH. People will just need to roll their sleeves up and cut their own for now.

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

image.jpeg EILL_alt1.jpg EILL.jpg

Headed down this route with EILL...

Looking great, I think I prefer the backdrops without the writing down the side though, like with the others you have done so far, much cleaner without the blurry writing :) I am in love with that logo!

37 minutes ago, joshbrady91 said:

Looking great, I think I prefer the backdrops without the writing down the side though, like with the others you have done so far, much cleaner without the blurry writing :) I am in love with that logo!

Agreed. Have removed it from the final version.

• Like 1

Just a few redos that were annoying me for various reasons (including Gabriel Green's missing ear!)

Super Massive Destroyer_alt1.gifMighty Mo.gifGabriel Green.gif

Super Massive Destroyer (Unmasked) / Mighty Mo / Gabriel Green

DeCipher.gifDazzling Dave Diamond.gifCaptain Wrestling II.gif

DeCipher / Dazzling Dave Diamond / Captain Wrestling III

• Like 2

I don't check this thread for 3 days or so and the amount of quality content you pumped out in that frame doesn't seem human. Those graphics/logos look tooooo sweeeeeeet. You sure there ain't an apostrophe in your name there, EdJame's? My only rationale is that there's multiple of you. 

Edited by Heinzreich
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Heinzreich said:

I don't check this thread for 3 days or so and the amount of quality content you pumped out in that frame doesn't seem human. Those graphics/logos look tooooo sweeeeeeet. You sure there ain't an apostrophe in your name there, EdJame's? My only rationale is that there's multiple of you. 

Long evenings.
Good workflows.
Tons of experience. 

Can’t decide whether I want to now focus on fixing a ton of the pics I still don’t like, creating loads of unassigned workers, or carrying on with this whole re-design of logos, stables etc. 

I feel like these are making a huge upgrade to my own game world, visually.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Long evenings.
Good workflows.
Tons of experience. 

Can’t decide whether I want to now focus on fixing a ton of the pics I still don’t like, creating loads of unassigned workers, or carrying on with this whole re-design of logos, stables etc. 

I feel like these are making a huge upgrade to my own game world, visually.

Literally anything you do will please the people here, myself included, do whatever you want lol... but I'll throw my hat and say the graphics

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As someone who was initially a bit wary when it came to going from the old renders to AI generated ones, I think these came out incredible. No offense intended to the comic style AI creators, but those renders never really did much for me compared to the old 3D ones. It's this real world style that has me getting into the C-Verse in a way I haven't in years, and my hat is off.

The graphics are great too, the SWF ones in particular really enhancing my current game. For consistency sake, I would really enjoy a bunch of unassigned workers, but I'm on board with anything. Kudos!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup, I'm just waiting for the main pack to drop to actually start a save. 

Anything beyond that is gravy for me, they can easily be added after I start.  Do whatever you feel like doing is my vote.  Unassigned pics?  Great.  More graphics re-done?  Great, I think they came out fantastic.

If I were you, I'd probably do the graphics first before doing unassigned worker pics - it seems like that would be a quicker (and probably more creatively 'fulfilling') job.

Did they actually fix text in generative AI, or are you just doing those yourself?  Or a combination of both where you're touching up what the AI is putting out?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, EdJames said:

Jeez, what's a guy got to do to get his post pinned around here 🙃

We had too many pinned threads in the mod section during 2020 so the only pinned threads will be the general use render/AI generated threads. With how often this one is updated be it by yourself or by people posting it's likely always going to be on the front page anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Anything beyond that is gravy for me, they can easily be added after I start.  Do whatever you feel like doing is my vote.  Unassigned pics?  Great.  More graphics re-done?  Great, I think they came out fantastic.

If I were you, I'd probably do the graphics first before doing unassigned worker pics - it seems like that would be a quicker (and probably more creatively 'fulfilling') job.

Did they actually fix text in generative AI, or are you just doing those yourself?  Or a combination of both where you're touching up what the AI is putting out?

Combination of both. Some of them I just flatly designed outside of Midjourney, some I just persevered, some are a mix.

48 minutes ago, Big Roguey said:

We had too many pinned threads in the mod section during 2020 so the only pinned threads will be the general use render/AI generated threads. With how often this one is updated be it by yourself or by people posting it's likely always going to be on the front page anyway. 

No worries 😁

3 hours ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Should be all done on the people by the weekend. Just awaiting the final pack back. But it’s only 100 short of completion, so please don’t wait to play for the sake of 100 images out of 3,000!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jtnlange said:

I vote do loads of unassigned please

If I do decide to tackle those, I’m going to need a few people to commit to helping with cuts and resizes, because I can’t, at this stage, face doing any more of that. I’ve in the range of 8,000 of those already done and it’s a major burnout.

And someone will need to explain the name convention for those files to me, because I never actually got my head around that.

12 hours ago, EdJames said:

If I do decide to tackle those, I’m going to need a few people to commit to helping with cuts and resizes, because I can’t, at this stage, face doing any more of that. I’ve in the range of 8,000 of those already done and it’s a major burnout.

And someone will need to explain the name convention for those files to me, because I never actually got my head around that.

I'll help as much as I can.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

Currently reworking 21CW. Wasn't happy with the last version.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Think I prefer the full flag background. You guys?

Absolutely. Especially as you said a lighter background probably doesn't do your images justice.

Love what you've been doing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Absolutely. Especially as you said a lighter background probably doesn't do your images justice.

Love what you've been doing!

image.png

It definitely gives them more identify as a company. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

Currently reworking 21CW. Wasn't happy with the last version.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Think I prefer the full flag background. You guys?

I think the faded background would work as actual company logo but then the full background be used for the gif background. It's a little hard to see the 21CW text with the full background but is fine for the gif background.