🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

22 hours ago, EdJames said:

Currently reworking 21CW. Wasn't happy with the last version.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Think I prefer the full flag background. You guys?

That is so fucking punk rock. I love it. Think I'll make 21CW my next game once I get tired of TCW based almost entirely on this.

• Thanks 1

Absolutely amazing work, loving all these. Firstly happy birthday i hope you had the best time you completely deserve it, on a more selfish note haha is there a Roly Muckletruck cut coming from somewhere? hes my missing piece in my 21CW save :)

• Thanks 1

Sorry for asking for clarification. The plan is for you to redo everyones pics for the database. Will it be pushed through as a TEW Update, or is it more on the side and we add it ourselves if we are keen on it. Aside, if I am adding it can I add to my current game, and how easy is it.

Im probably just a bit stupid and the answers are right in front of me

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

One of the ones I've been undecided on is Ernest Youngman...

image.gif  image.gif

Which one do you guys think more closely matches your perception of Ernest?

The one of the right but it needs to be the HITMAN shades instead of the black one here. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HiPlus said:

Sorry for asking for clarification. The plan is for you to redo everyones pics for the database. Will it be pushed through as a TEW Update, or is it more on the side and we add it ourselves if we are keen on it. Aside, if I am adding it can I add to my current game, and how easy is it.

Just download the pictures from the link and drag/drop them from your zip program into wherever you have your TEW IX/Pictures/Default/People folder .  Overwrite them when asked.  Same for the other pictures you want to replace, just in their proper folders (TEW IX/Pictures/Default/<whatever you are replacing>) 

Wait for the "Transparent GIF Framed" link to go up once that's done if you want them in the style the game currently has in it.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, HiPlus said:

You literally just drag the new pictures into the picture folder of the game and it’ll replace them. I’d suggest backing up the old ones in case you want to go back.

It’s not an official update - I didn’t get any response to that suggestion so 🤷🏻

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

The one of the right but it needs to be the HITMAN shades instead of the black one here. 

The version of Ernest this is based on didn’t have the Hitman shades, so I tried to stick true to that. Could probably create an alt though.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steveweiser said:

Absolutely amazing work, loving all these. Firstly happy birthday i hope you had the best time you completely deserve it, on a more selfish note haha is there a Roly Muckletruck cut coming from somewhere? hes my missing piece in my 21CW save :)

You’ll have Roly this evening.