🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

5 hours ago, EdJames said:

Not perfect, but will probably do you for now...

Freddy Huggins_alt1.gif

That's incredibly good!

3 hours ago, EdJames said:

So, Logan Wolfsbaine bothers me because he looks too much like Randy Orton. How do we feel about Logan finding the fake tan bottle?!

image.png image.png

He went from Randy Orton mixed with Cain Valasquez

To The Rock mixed with GSP

They're both really good to be fair! This one seems to suit the James Diaz/Raymond Diaz renders as a Family member a little better IMO

15 hours ago, EdJames said:

A couple of mine added from the alt thread. Will be adding this stuff to the MEGA in batches since it now needs doing in multiple styles.

image.gif image.gif

Nakayama (Redo) / La Cisne Negra (Original Character)

How much do I love the Black Swan ... guess

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, benjirino said:

You are a beautiful son of a gun.

Much more interesting than the standard blue backgrounds. Quite like the almost "advert" style of the Joanne Rodriguez one and want to get a little more creatives around that with kind of "Pro Wrestling Tees" style adds for Cornellverse merch, the "Wrestling Watcher" newsletter with Daniel Thawzer etc etc

• Like 1

Actually, I just remembered I already did some t-shirt designs when I first started this process. I meant to suggest to Adam that he did some sort of exclusive prize giveaway with pre-orders of the game, but never got around to it...

image.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Y'know what REALLY bothers me that I'll never be able to unsee again?

The website page on TEW uses an iOS browser...but the game can't actually be played on Apple devices....

One of this days in the future far far away, iTEW will be born. 

4 hours ago, EdJames said:

image.png

Feedback welcomed. 

Just got to finish up the menu bar on the right hand side now. Relatively happy with how this has come out. The "All Material Copyright" thing on the right is ANNOYING.

Is it possible to do dark mode? Every skin I'm seeing now has that bright white on the right side and my eyes are stinging lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, d12345 said:

Is it possible to do dark mode? Every skin I'm seeing now has that bright white on the right side and my eyes are stinging lol.

Possible yes, but it won’t look great due to the limitations of the existing screen design and layout. There are so many strange design decisions within this that skinning becomes beyond tricky.