🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Thanks Ed! Really like the SubUrban Legend and the reimagining of Blackwell, agree that I'm not 100% on Frogue but he IS in his 30s now so I can see him showing a bit more age esp given his bio states he was a bit of a flop as champ and is being worked down the card.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I've put all the different background versions etc into the MEGA :) Just working on a few more than have been annoying me, e.g Skye Hermosa, Steven Parker, Sterling Whitlock

Just checked all three of those, and yep :D I can see that. We are getting really picky now though I'd say.

I just looked through some other companies I'm familiar with...

J-B Cash - I'm such a big fan of his, and his first render I can remember of him, was so cool. He had a great hairline, and a smirk on his face. This one, is a little wonky, and I don't like his tash and mouth. I actually prefer the J-B and Buff from your first pack.

Zeus doesn't work for me either. He doesn't look 'Bronzed God' enough.

Julius Moor - looks off, but he may just need re-cutting and zooming in. Especially when you put him next to his former partner Jacob Jett.

Side note: Xander West had an extra finger, so I fixed it in GIMP for you:

Xander West.jpgXander West.gif

• Thanks 1

Oh, one more I thought of that stood out to me. I think your first swing at Australian Devil was better than the second, I get some real uncanny valley/handsome Squidward vibes from the current one. Probably a bit more of a pain to do with the hair/facepaint/etc, but I think a design more in line with his first render (or even Marihito Masuko who his whole aesthetic is very reminiscent of).

image.jpegimage.gif

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, The Lloyd said:

Just checked all three of those, and yep :D I can see that. We are getting really picky now though I'd say.

I just looked through some other companies I'm familiar with...

J-B Cash - I'm such a big fan of his, and his first render I can remember of him, was so cool. He had a great hairline, and a smirk on his face. This one, is a little wonky, and I don't like his tash and mouth. I actually prefer the J-B and Buff from your first pack.

Julius Moor - looks off, but he may just need re-cutting and zooming in. Especially when you put him next to his former partner Jacob Jett.

Side note: Xander West had an extra finger, so I fixed it in GIMP for you:

Xander West.jpgXander West.gif

Funny you shouted out Julius and Zeus. Both of those are ones I've meant to go back to.

2 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

J-B Cash - I'm such a big fan of his, and his first render I can remember of him, was so cool. 
Julius Moor - looks off, but he may just need re-cutting and zooming in. 
Xander West had an extra finger, so I fixed it in GIMP for you:

image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

Better?

• Like 2

Some final updates before bed...

image.gif image.gif image.gif image.gif

Chess Maniac, Curtis Shaw, Daniel Black Francis, Disturbed

image.gifimage.gifimage.gifimage.gif

Donte Dunn, Halloween Knight, Kian Owens, Mercury

Sterling Whitlock.gifSkye Hermosa.gifShogun Watoga.gifSteven Parker.gif

Sterling Whitlock, Skye Hermosa, Shogun Watoga, Steven Parker

(Don't like Halloween Knight...looks too much like Samael The Accuser in this getup. Will redo tomorrow)

• Like 4

Here is one that I have noticed as I have played with MAW:

Nate DeMarcus - something about the pouty lips/sullen face that doesn't sit right. Also his former tag partner (Tyrone Gray) looks more badass/cool even though Nate has more star power. His current rendered look is very unique in the CVerse but doesn't look like someone primed for a push. Maybe if he just had the larger lips like his 2020 render but also a bit of a grin or smile that would help. I think the general facial features from his 2020 render are carried over but maybe it is his facial expression that is off putting.

4 hours ago, The Inquisition said:

What in the Teddy Perkins is that? 😆

That dude has had some work done on an Indy star's budget for sure.

Seriously though, great work as always.

That would be his alter-ego Boaty McBotox.

• Haha 4

Hi Ed! thanks a lot for the dedication to this project.

Almost every render of the promotions I currently use/watch has a unique feeling and a clear link between image and description. This helps to add realism and immersion to the game, so really thank you so much.

If I may ask just one worker to review, that may probably be Masked Patriot in SWF. The render is great, but to me does not feel "masked wrestler in an international promotion and with a patriot gimmick". I have nothing against using the picture if masked patriot was in MAW with low pop, but I would imagine SWF will review and repackage the mask to seem more clean/serious for the bigger audiences. I do not know if I was able to get my point, and if not, I can elaborate further.

Anyway thank you so so much, for the work, and for giving us the possibility to suggest some modification to the picture set.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Lloyd said:

All so good!!! J-B, my GUY!! :D

Some great work in the update too. DBF is a highlight for sure

HUGE improvement on Julius, who'd be bothering me for ages.

Bothered me even more once I saw he'd grown into "kind of a big deal"

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

All this work to get moved into a frickin' sub forum that nobody will see. Great... 😐

The people were asked what they wanted in terms of how the mod forum was set up and the majority requested a split between mods and graphics. If you're going to make posts like this, why not a) vote against the proposal or b) voice any concerns you've had until after the change was made?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Roguey said:

The people were asked what they wanted in terms of how the mod forum was set up and the majority requested a split between mods and graphics. If you're going to make posts like this, why not a) vote against the proposal or b) voice any concerns you've had until after the change was made?

Because I didn't see or register the post...?

I've spent months on a 5,000+ file graphical overhaul that is now hidden away in a subfolder.  I think I'm entitled to find that disappointing...

1 minute ago, EdJames said:

Because I didn't see or register the post...?

I've spent months on a 5,000+ file graphical overhaul that is now hidden away in a subfolder.  I think I'm entitled to find that disappointing...

Ed you literally voted on the post/proposal. I'm not sure how much I believe that you didn't see or register it, if you've voted on any of the options without reading the thread that's on you.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Big Roguey said:

Ed you literally voted on the post/proposal. I'm not sure how much I believe that you didn't see or register it, if you've voted on any of the options without reading the thread that's on you.

Let me rephrase then...the post I saw (that I was non-plussed by) referred to creating a graphics subforum, not creating a subforum within something that's already a subforum. 

Edited by EdJames

No need to worry I think this will be a nonissue as most folks are looking for graphics which get posted updated much faster and frequently than databases. You will get plenty of traffic. Your work is excellent and folks appreciate it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Let me rephrase then...the post I saw (that I was non-plussed by) referred to creating a graphics subforum, not creating a subforum within something that's already a subforum. 

The mods forum isn't a sub forum, it's a forum in the TWIX section. Everyone who's interested in TEW graphics is still going to come into the graphics section and see them, it's just going to make it easier for people to find mods when that's what they're looking for, and to find graphics when that's what they're looking for. The vast majority of users wanted and appreciate this change. And given the obnoxiously salient thread title, I don't think anyone who's interested in this thread is going to find it too hard to spot.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Markw said:

The mods forum isn't a sub forum, it's a forum in the TWIX section. Everyone who's interested in TEW graphics is still going to come into the graphics section and see them, it's just going to make it easier for people to find mods when that's what they're looking for, and to find graphics when that's what they're looking for. The vast majority of users wanted and appreciate this change. And given the obnoxiously salient thread title, I don't think anyone who's interested in this thread is going to find it too hard to spot.

image.png

Literally a sub-forum...

Anyway, I've had my moan. Let's move on.

Edited by EdJames