๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

5 hours ago, lcf_901 said:

Id love to see an alternate Mighty Mo and Jaylen Martins. Jaylen looks like his 2020 render for sure but i never used it because it doesnt fit his description (also dont like the wave cap look). I imagine a Cam Newton type athlete with his physical stats and body type so it always throws me off. I think your OG Mo was awesome but i cant find a way to redownload it.

Very difficult to please everyone on the Mighty Mo front, because the default renders of his are so dramatically different. I think everybody, as a result, has a pretty differing view of what he 'should' look like. The consistencies I tried to base him on were that he should ooze star quality, without excessive sex appeal. That's tough, when he's a muscular 6'4" bodybuilding 33-year-old. He should have short hair and a solid, jaw and thick neck. Beyond that, I kind of feel he becomes a little subjective to personal preference. I think the current image probably matches all those markers - the original IX image looked too non-threatening to me. Don't think it'll be one I redo.

Jaylon on the other hand is different. I agree with you, I aimed initially for making him look like his original render, but I agree that doesn't seem to sit as well as it might with his stats and profile. He's noted a class clown, but he focusses on bad ass, dominant, realistic and swagger gimmicks.ย  Again, he should have lots of star quality without being particularly good looking - same issue with Mo in that he's 6'3", 22yo and ripped! That being said, I have reworked his image to try and find a best of both worlds version that I'll post shortly.ย 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

The lighting on Jack Jackson Redone this to relight it.
Jaylon Martins. On one hand, I'm like - "yeah, bit cocky, jock of an athlete, future star"... on the other hand, I think "he's got the potential to be the biggest name in TCW one day and he looks like he just let rip in a lift" - I'm not sure. I'm torn, but I could be alone in that.ย Have redone, trying to keep best of both worlds.ย 
John Maverick's hair looks like he wouldn't wear his hair like that, with that hair-line. The face etc is actually spot on, but he'd tie it back if he was that thin I think.ย Redone this to relight it.
Johnny Bloodstone, I think he always had a shaved head / shorter hair - kinda similar to how Joey Morgan's looks in this pack. Goatee isn't quite red enough for my liking either.ย I'll give it a go, but given he's a real minor, retired player at this point and you might imagine he'd have let his hair grow out a little given he's no longer competing, it's not one I'm going to spend a ton of time on 'perfecting'.

ย 

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EdJames said:

Very difficult to please everyone on the Mighty Mo front, because the default renders of his are so dramatically different. I think everybody, as a result, has a pretty differing view of what he 'should' look like. The consistencies I tried to base him on were that he should ooze star quality, without excessive sex appeal. That's tough, when he's a muscular 6'4" bodybuilding 33-year-old. He should have short hair and a solid, jaw and thick neck. Beyond that, I kind of feel he becomes a little subjective to personal preference. I think the current image probably matches all those markers - the original IX image looked too non-threatening to me. Don't think it'll be one I redo.

Jaylon on the other hand is different. I agree with you, I aimed initially for making him look like his original render, but I agree that doesn't seem to sit as well as it might with his stats and profile. He's noted a class clown, but he focusses on bad ass, dominant, realistic and swagger gimmicks.ย  Again, he should have lots of star quality without being particularly good looking - same issue with Mo in that he's 6'3", 22yo and ripped! That being said, I have reworked his image to try and find a best of both worlds version that I'll post shortly.ย 

Thats fair! Meant to keep a copy of the OG picture pack so i could keep the renders i liked and accidentally brain farted on doing it. Im excited to see your new Jaylon though! He has a super high destiny roll in my new save

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, EdJames said:

Jaylon on the other hand is different. I agree with you, I aimed initially for making him look like his original render, but I agree that doesn't seem to sit as well as it might with his stats and profile. He's noted a class clown, but he focuses on bad ass, dominant, realistic and swagger gimmicks.ย  Again, he should have lots of star quality without being particularly good looking - same issue with Mo in that he's 6'3", 22yo and ripped! That being said, I have reworked his image to try and find a best of both worlds version that I'll post shortly.ย 

Dominant realistic bad ass swagger gimmicks on screen but a class clown backstage? So basically Scott Hall.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, BigDPW said:

No need to render this one but the name is spelled wrong so the original pic still shows up in the game...

ย 

Reijiro Hiraki - it is misspelled asย Rejiro Hiraki

Tell me you've not downloaded the latest version of the pic pack, without telling me you've not downloaded the latest version of the pic pack...ย ๐Ÿ˜

image.png

Edited by EdJames
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, EdJames said:

I MUCH prefer the Jaylon.

Me too, he's got star written all over him. It's mad how much a pic can change my perception of someone / or my ideas for them. Previously to this, he'd have spent two years as a lackey in the Syndicate, probably having the odd match here and there, but ultimately playing second fiddle to Wolf, and to Flint, and to Doc... Now, with his stats, and that pic, he's suddenly got Main Eventer potential inside six months, which is mad as he's 22!

Hi Edd, I noticed a worker who I think could use an alt render (let me know if I missed it in an earlier pack, I might have):

image.png

It looks like Knyazev was given a new character based on the bio of a crazy face painted disciple of war. Would be interested to see your take on an alt for him!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EdJames said:

And to save you a job...

Jack Jackson.jpgย Mighty Mo.jpgย Johnny Bloodstone_alt1.jpgย Johnny Bloodstone.jpg

John Maverick.jpgย Jaylon Martins.jpgย Jaylon Martins_alt1.jpgย Jaylon Martins_alt2.jpg

Great work all around as always, Ed. That Jaylon though is fantastic. Could never really figure out why I never wanted to push him before- turns out it was the portrait! Guy looks like a star now.

4 hours ago, CyberNotoreiV2 said:

Imagine my surprise when I JUST found out there was a new TEW version out. Imagine the next surprise when I came upon this beautiful thread.ย  Bookmarked and beyond appreciated. I'm definitely a fan of the AI versions. @EdJamesย You ROCK!

Glad you like them! Ultra realistic characters were always my preference so Iโ€™m glad others feel the same way.

4 hours ago, John Lions said:

Hi Edd, I noticed a worker who I think could use an alt render (let me know if I missed it in an earlier pack, I might have):

image.png

It looks like Knyazev was given a new character based on the bio of a crazy face painted disciple of war. Would be interested to see your take on an alt for him!

Ahhh nice. Iโ€™ll get on this one - didnโ€™t spot that. Never really liked the character given his original was basically โ€œTekken Characterโ€.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heinzreich said:

Great work all around as always, Ed. That Jaylon though is fantastic. Could never really figure out why I never wanted to push him before- turns out it was the portrait! Guy looks like a star now.

The power of front facing, well-lit portraits ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I used to have the same with JSilver renders - those were the only ones I could fill my roster with.

• Like 1

Amazing work. Try to put limits on it, though, or you'll be doing this in the rest of your free time for the coming months... :p

Playing with the CV05-10 mods soon and I'm missing a Black Widow that doesn't look like she's 65, preferably in-gimmick. The rest keep looking more and more like their 'vintage' renders. Great job!

• Thanks 1