EMLL: Multiverse of Madness

8 hours ago, Kieran_Lives said:

That was a hell of a show. Cobra seems like both an outlier and someone who makes complete sense for EMLL. Your show presentation is also spectacular. I'm jealous haha.

Thanks man. Cobra fits right into the wacky world of EMLL so he was my first signing since the game began.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kanegan said:

Thanks man. Yes, Cobra will be a major character in the lore of Naagas going forward. Guerrero/King was indeed hit with bad chemistry and it has completely screwed my plans for the best of 5 series between the two.

Thanks man. Those are my creations using AI. You can get them here. I will be adding more as i keep creating.

Regarding shifting from 1 - on - 1, the existing storylines and multiple universes that EMLL has, it does not make any sense to go for just plain singles as it is an all out stable warfare at the heart of the company.

Between You WillyWillyWilly & Willr0ck we are going to end up with a lot of Comic Style pics - which is great because the more options the better and it gives an easy way to get CVFP's that visually fit whichever universe you will be playing in.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

MULTIVERSE FILES #6

THE VOID

image.jpeg  

We see a vast space where everything is moving at infinite speed and where two beings crash land eating several bumps and finally their body comes to rest.

Bruised, battered and masks covered in blood, they are:

Rey_Soldado-removebg-preview.pngMr_India-removebg-preview.png

Rey Soldado & Mr. India, members of Time Corps.

After almost a sizeable amount of time, they wake up and finally wake up before realizing that they have landed in the most dangerous part of the universe, The Void, a completely barren lifeless form of land that sucks your spirit away.

Worried, they quickly divide and go in different directions and after a while, they both come across two more beings wandering aimlessly.

Noxious-removebg-preview.pngScreamer-removebg-preview.png

It's Noxious and Screamer.

Suddenly, they engage in a brawl which is broken down by Soldado & Mr. India. After enquiring about how they landed up here, they keep on searching for some more time when they find a 

image.jpeg

Broken Spaceship!!!

Fighting with it's internal hardware and trying to restore it to workable conditions which took several hours, finally Rey Soldado was able to use the power of the time capsules to start the spaceship. Happy with it's work, he started the spaceship and reluctantly had to allow both the two new members, Screamer and Noxious in the ship after feeling bad seeing their plight. 

He came across a manual that stated that combining time capsule with other artifacts like Tri-Ring or the Ring of Chaos & Ring of Destiny can mend the time stream and restore all the frictions and fractions that the stream has undergone. 

Smiling to himself, Rey Soldado thought, "1st step, becoming the Avatar of Chaos"

image.png

CHAOS QUALIFIERS

Dropping Soon. Stay Tuned

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 3

On 8/12/2024 at 12:18 PM, kanegan said:

Thanks man. Yes, Cobra will be a major character in the lore of Naagas going forward. Guerrero/King was indeed hit with bad chemistry and it has completely screwed my plans for the best of 5 series between the two.

Thanks man. Those are my creations using AI. You can get them here. I will be adding more as i keep creating.

Regarding shifting from 1 - on - 1, the existing storylines and multiple universes that EMLL has, it does not make any sense to go for just plain singles as it is an all out stable warfare at the heart of the company.

For a moment I thought you may have brought in Australian Psychopath the Void ... 

image.gif.53c011f65e2a2254ebabd7a8acf1e01d.gif

but no it's just a rejected set idea from the MCU.  

I really dont know these people but I love both the writing and the Graphics

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eugh said:

The world building here is fantastic. Really leaning into the lore and an interesting stylistic  approach. A must read.

Your own Z.E.N diary is nothing short of fantastic either. Thanks for the support man. Keep growing the zany world of Z.E.N. 😃

• Like 1

MULTIVERSE FILES #7

BIOPOLIS

Biopolis.jpg

The familiar sight of the peaceful and tranquil surroundings of Biopolis is in the spotlight once again as we see The Council is in session.

The Council.jpgBlue_Wolf-removebg-preview.pngDolphin_Master-removebg-preview.png

The two leaders, Blue Wolf and Dolphin Master sit atop the throne while congratulating Amo del Gato on winning the Tri-Ring but then show disdain at Naagas stealing the ring from them.

Dolphin Master: I have had enough of this Naagas. They have been interfering in our matters for so long now. It's time we end that and restore peace in Biopolis.

Blue Wolf: But what about the new being that showed up at the Clash??

Dolphin Master: When push comes to shove, we will do what needs to be done.

Meanwhile, in the lair of Naagas,

Nagas.png

Snake_King-removebg-preview.pngCobra-removebg-preview.png

We see Snake King and Cobra engaging in a verbal tirade while the other members try to restrain them.

Snake King: Who do you think you are? Barging here and making us flee like a bunch of cowardly rats. Don't you know our identity? We are Naagas, the descendants of Nagadheera. We never flee from the spot but you made us look like a bunch of cowards.

Cobra: And what did you accomplish by standing your ground? Did you won the Tri-Ring? Did you wrest control of Biopolis? The answer is no. You have not achieved anything you promised Lord Nagadheera and so the Lord is heavily hurt by your inability.

Snake King: And who gives you the authority to talk to me like this? I am SNake King, the leader of Naagas and if Lord is offended by me, he would have contacted me by now. Everything needs time.

Cobra: You have got enough time. The Lord is very angry so he does not want to see your face and that's why he has sent me. You have one last chance. Qualify for the Avatar of Chaos because if you fail, you need to leave.

Snake King: What the...

And with that, Cobra vanishes in thin air leaving Snake King fuming with anger.

Staying in Biopolis itself, we see a man wearing rose-colored glasses and looking like an intolerable hippie whose sole purpose in life is to become a nuisance for others

Melvin_Otto-removebg-preview.png

He calls himself " The Prophet of Doom" Melvin Otto.

Melvin Otto: I am the Prophet of Doom. I have conquered countless towns and cities.

He opens up an oversized book that contains miniature versions of cities whose names are clearly mentioned, like White Town, Baka-Zal, Aquaterra and many more.

Melvin Otto: Now, my trusted accomplice Mr. Know-it-All has found a new place for me to slay, to conquer and to run. What the hell is it's name? B...I...O...P...O...L...I...S ...Ya, that's right. Biolopis or Biopiss or whatever. I am here to take it over and I have my trusted Boys to take care of it, American made, 100% genuine, full of American alpha genes, three of the best American fighters that spans generations,

The Boys.jpg

American_Flash-removebg-preview.pngAmerican_Patriot-removebg-preview.pngAmericana_Jr.-removebg-preview.png

American Flash, American Patriot & Americana Jr.

image.png

CHAOS QUALIFIERS

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kanegan said:

MULTIVERSE FILES #7

BIOPOLIS

Biopolis.jpg

The familiar sight of the peaceful and tranquil surroundings of Biopolis is in the spotlight once again as we see The Council is in session.

The Council.jpgBlue_Wolf-removebg-preview.pngDolphin_Master-removebg-preview.png

The two leaders, Blue Wolf and Dolphin Master sit atop the throne while congratulating Amo del Gato on winning the Tri-Ring but then show disdain at Naagas stealing the ring from them.

Dolphin Master: I have had enough of this Naagas. They have been interfering in our matters for so long now. It's time we end that and restore peace in Biopolis.

Blue Wolf: But what about the new being that showed up at the Clash??

Dolphin Master: When push comes to shove, we will do what needs to be done.

Meanwhile, in the lair of Naagas,

Nagas.png

Snake_King-removebg-preview.pngCobra-removebg-preview.png

We see Snake King and Cobra engaging in a verbal tirade while the other members try to restrain them.

Snake King: Who do you think you are? Barging here and making us flee like a bunch of cowardly rats. Don't you know our identity? We are Naagas, the descendants of Nagadheera. We never flee from the spot but you made us look like a bunch of cowards.

Cobra: And what did you accomplish by standing your ground? Did you won the Tri-Ring? Did you wrest control of Biopolis? The answer is no. You have not achieved anything you promised Lord Nagadheera and so the Lord is heavily hurt by your inability.

Snake King: And who gives you the authority to talk to me like this? I am SNake King, the leader of Naagas and if Lord is offended by me, he would have contacted me by now. Everything needs time.

Cobra: You have got enough time. The Lord is very angry so he does not want to see your face and that's why he has sent me. You have one last chance. Qualify for the Avatar of Chaos because if you fail, you need to leave.

Snake King: What the...

And with that, Cobra vanishes in thin air leaving Snake King fuming with anger.

Staying in Biopolis itself, we see a man wearing rose-colored glasses and looking like an intolerable hippie whose sole purpose in life is to become a nuisance for others

Melvin_Otto-removebg-preview.png

He calls himself " The Prophet of Doom" Melvin Otto.

Melvin Otto: I am the Prophet of Doom. I have conquered countless towns and cities.

He opens up an oversized book that contains miniature versions of cities whose names are clearly mentioned, like White Town, Baka-Zal, Aquaterra and many more.

Melvin Otto: Now, my trusted accomplice Mr. Know-it-All has found a new place for me to slay, to conquer and to run. What the hell is it's name? B...I...O...P...O...L...I...S ...Ya, that's right. Biolopis or Biopiss or whatever. I am here to take it over and I have my trusted Boys to take care of it, American made, 100% genuine, full of American alpha genes, three of the best American fighters that spans generations,

The Boys.jpg

American_Flash-removebg-preview.pngAmerican_Patriot-removebg-preview.pngAmericana_Jr.-removebg-preview.png

American Flash, American Patriot & Americana Jr.

image.png

CHAOS QUALIFIERS

Murica!!!!! 

Nothing like some good old American Imperialism to get a Mexican crowd fired up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

coollogo_com-25188235.png

PREVIEW

EMLL holds a two-night small tour event which will determine the various participants who can qualify for the Avatar of Chaos.

Chaos Qualifiers at Juarez Night #1

The Biopolis Qualifiers T3 (Triple Threat Trios) Extreme Elimination: The Boys (American Flash/American Patriot/Americana Jr.) vs Naagas (Snake King/Tarantula/Scorpion) vs The Council (Blue Wolf/Dolphin Master/Amo del Gato)

It's a total elimination. The final four survivors will win a ticket to the Avatar of Chaos. The winner and the sole survivor of the match will be the final entrant in Avatar of Chaos

Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Death's Head vs El Hijo del Vigilante

Ring of Life Second Chance Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Chess Maniac vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. vs Decipher

The three fighters who participated and lost in the Ring of Life gets another chance to redeem themselves. Only one man can qualify

Hellmouth Qualifiers: Guerrero Muerto/Calavera vs Demon King/El Diablo Implumado

The winning duo proceeds towards the Avatar of Chaos.

Chaos Qualifiers at Juarez Night #2

Time Corps Qualifier Ladder Match: Mr. India vs Time Master vs Rey Soldado vs Screamer vs Noxious

5 participants, 3 rings fixed atop. Which three will qualify

Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Powerful Man vs Anarchist vs Pyromaniac vs Hellfire

Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Captain Lucha vs Charron vs Aprendiz Jr.

Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Cobra vs Malefic

Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Macabro vs Delirium

QUICK PREDICTION KEY

The Biopolis Qualifiers T3 (Triple Threat Trios) Extreme Elimination: The Boys (American Flash/American Patriot/Americana Jr.) vs Naagas (Snake King/Tarantula/Scorpion) vs The Council (Blue Wolf/Dolphin Master/Amo del Gato) (Who will be the winner? Who will be the final four?)

Ring of Life Second Chance Avatar of Chaos Qualifier: Chess Maniac vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. vs Decipher

Hellmouth Qualifiers: Guerrero Muerto/Calavera vs Demon King/El Diablo Implumado

Time Corps Qualifier Ladder Match: Mr. India vs Time Master vs Rey Soldado vs Screamer vs Noxious (Which three will qualify?)

• Like 1

The Biopolis Qualifiers T3 (Triple Threat Trios) Extreme Elimination: The Boys (American Flash/American Patriot/Americana Jr.) vs Naagas (Snake King/Tarantula/Scorpion) vs The Council (Blue Wolf/Dolphin Master/Amo del Gato) (Who will be the winner? Who will be the final four?)

Patriot-Master-King-Flash

Hellmouth Qualifiers: Guerrero Muerto/Calavera vs Demon King/El Diablo Implumado

Time Corps Qualifier Ladder Match: Mr. India vs Time Master vs Rey Soldado vs Screamer vs Noxious (Which three will qualify?)

These are two pretty insane cards in a good way, feels like pushing the envelope as a company!

• Like 1

The Biopolis Qualifiers T3 (Triple Threat Trios) Extreme Elimination: The Boys (American Flash/American Patriot/Americana Jr.) vs Naagas (Snake King/Tarantula/Scorpion) vs The Council (Blue Wolf/Dolphin Master/Amo del Gato) (Who will be the winner? Who will be the final four?) Winner: Snake King Final Four: Snake King, Blue Wolff, American Jr, and Amo del Gato

Hellmouth Qualifiers: Guerrero Muerto/Calavera vs Demon King/El Diablo Implumado

Time Corps Qualifier Ladder Match: Mr. India vs Time Master vs Rey Soldado vs Screamer vs Noxious (Which three will qualify?)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

image.png

EMLL Chaos Qualifiers at Juarez Night #1

Attendance: 252 at Bar Juarez

The Biopolis Qualifiers T3 (Triple Threat Trios) Extreme Elimination

image.pngSnake_King-removebg-preview.pngScorpion-removebg-preview.pngTarantula-removebg-preview.png

image.png

image.jpegDolphin_Master-removebg-preview.pngBlue_Wolf-removebg-preview.pngAmo_del_Gato-removebg-preview.png

image.png

image.jpegAmerican_Flash-removebg-preview.pngAmerican_Patriot-removebg-preview.pngAmericana_Jr.-removebg-preview.png

Naagas (Snake King/Tarantula/Scorpion) vs The Council (Blue Wolf/Dolphin Master/Amo del Gato) vs The Boys (American Flash/American Patriot/Americana Jr.)

- This was a clusterfuck of a match with all three trios trying to gain the upper hand.

- Naagas shockingly suffered the first elimination as American Patriot locked in the Sleeper Americano on Tarantula and after soaking the punishment for few seconds, he gave up and tapped out. Patriot though couldn't catch his breath as Snake King, incensed at Tarantula's elimination, hit the Snake Bite on Patriot, ducked an ongoing senton attempt from American Flash, and hit another Snake Bite to eliminate 2/3rd of the Boys.

Elimination: Tarantula by American Patriot, American Flash and American Patriot by Snake King

- Americana Jr. though was on a different level, fighting with an intensity never seen before from him. A legdrop to Blue Wolf who was sandwiched between two tables were enough to knock him out and he followed it up with the American Crush (leaping backbreaker) to eliminate Blue Wolf. Dolphin Master got one himself as he hit the Dolphinisher (diving headbutt) on Scorpion.

Elimination: Blue Wolf by Americana Jr., Scorpion by Dolphin Master

- Now the final four remained, Snake King, Dolphin Master, Americana Jr., and Amo del Gato. These four were going to the Avatar of Chaos match, which meant that all three factions were being represented. While Snake King and Dolphin Master locked up, Americana Jr. and Amo del Gato brawled outside and pulled off insane moves that excited the crowd. Finally Dolphin Master fell prey to Snake Bite and Americana Jr. could not pin Amo del Gato even after hitting the American Crush as he rolled outside and then turned the tables on Americana, finally hitting the Ninth Life to eliminate him.

Elimination: Dolphin Master by Snake King, Americana Jr. by Amo del Gato

After a lot of moves and counter-moves, it was Snake King who became the winner of the match has he hit the Snake Bite after he had kicked out of the American Crush which shocked Gato,

Winner: Snake King (becomes the final entrant in Avatar of Chaos, the other three to make their way are Dolphin Master, Americana Jr. and Amo del Gato)

Grade: 46

Snake King taunts Cobra

image.png

Snake King is happy as he overcame Cobra's challenge by qualifying for the Avatar of Chaos and giving himself a huge chance of winning it by becoming the last entrant. He makes hand signs and taunts Cobra that he is still here standing and he will show the world and Cobra who is the leader of the Naagas.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Death's Head vs El Hijo del Vigilante

- The untrustworthy gun for hire, Vigilante was extra stiff with Death's Head as he knew Death was looking for recruits to his Kingdom of Blood and he wanted to impress. After some solid lariats that he hit, Vigilante hit his Vigilant Bomb (twisting powerbomb) on Death's Head and Death kicked out at 2.99999.

- This sent shockwaves through the crowd and also jolted Death's Head back as he was pretty laid back till then. Impressed at Vigilante's skillset, he started showing his real strength and a multitude of suplexes hit by Death's Head laid out Vigilante. 

- A bone-shattering Deathbomb (sit down powerbomb) was all she wrote as Death's Head took the win and then silently acknowledged Vigilante's efforts. 

Winner: Death's Head (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 46

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Chess Maniac vs Boriken Love Machine Jr. vs Decipher

- Boriken was once again content with playing to the crowd, trying to woo ladies out there and score a few as he flexed his muscles to impress them. This did not sit well with Chess Maniac as he hit a running shoulder block from behind and Boriken crumbled like a house of cards.

- Decipher saw an opening and tried to capitalize as he hit a missile dropkick on Chess Maniac and then hit the Code Breaker but Chess Maniac rushed in to save the day.

- Enraged and frustrated, Decipher tried to desperately hit the Code Breaker on Chess Maniac but he would not budge and foiled every attempt of Decipher's as he hit a short range discuss lariat and then a shining wizard which would trouble Decipher as he rolled out to catch his breath. This was the opening he needed as he picked up Boriken who was still down from the earlier assault and would lock in the Check Mate (Border City Stretch) and Boriken once again had no option but to tap. This was the second time in two matches that Boriken had tapped out.

Winner: Chess Maniac (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 53

Hellmouth Qualifier

image.jpeg

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngDemon_King-removebg-preview.pngEl_Diablo_Emplumado-removebg-preview.png

Guerrero Muerto/Calavera vs Demon King/El Diablo Emplumado

- This was a ring-breaking brawl that pitted four of the most dangerous men in EMLL together. Demon King and Implumado had a plan, isolate the weak link Calavera and prevent Muerto from entering the ring. They almost succeeded in their plan as they managed to keep Calavera for most parts of the match and would have won but Calavera out of desparation dodged the Frog Splash attempt from Emplumado and then hit the Sugar Skull Crusher but did not go for the pin and instead rolled out so that Muerto could come in.

- Muerto started beating the shit out of Emplumado but Demon King had a Plan B. He signalled Emplumado who understood and quickly exited the ring and Demon King launched himself from the apron with a flying upper body cut that sent Muerto out of the ring. Calavera had to come in, there was no option. 

- He tried to delay but Emplumado went round and pushed Calavera inside and Demon King hit the Eternal Pain to win and shockingly send Muerto out of Avatar of Chaos.

Winner: Demon King/El Diablo Emplumado (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 51

Muerto unloads on Calavera

image.pngimage.png

The shock of seeing himself out of Avatar of Chaos was enough for Muerto as he cant keep calm and he unloads on Calavera, throwing him from pillar to post before hitting the Graveyard Shift (F5) on Calavera through a stack of tables. Still unsatisfied, he picks up Calavera and hits the Graveyard Shift again on the steel barricades. 

He is shaking with anger and he wants Calavera to pay heavily. He goes for a third Graveyard Shift but

image.png

Macabro rushes in and prevents Muerto from causing any further damage to Calavera. Is this the start of a new alliance?

Overall Grade

image.jpeg

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 5

Still dont know who these people are and I dont care, I'm loving it.  

The twisted part of me wants a faction of Exoticos ... the non twisted part of me wants a faction of Exoticos ... hell I just want Exoticos because this is the weirdness that is Lucha Libre.  Who doesn't want to see guys dressed as Demons fighting Guys dressed as Girls?

In a less sane world the WWE would have hired Garza's old tag partner too

I've totally gone off track here ....Loving the whole vibe of this diary

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AboardTheArk said:

oh that was fun! It hit basically all the opposite story beats than I predicted and I'm always glad to be wrong. Happy to see Macabro get something to do.

Well, I am going with storylines for all universes/stables so each will have its own identity. For example, Hellmouth was all about Muerto and Demon King slugging it out but Macabro is slowly inserting himself in the feud and now it's a three-way power struggle.

Similarly, Death's Head is out to recruit new members for the Kingdom of Blood and Vigilante is the first step in that direction.

The Time Corps battle will see another big jump-off point during Time Wars 11 and a new member is coming....

16 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Still dont know who these people are and I dont care, I'm loving it.  

The twisted part of me wants a faction of Exoticos ... the non twisted part of me wants a faction of Exoticos ... hell I just want Exoticos because this is the weirdness that is Lucha Libre.  Who doesn't want to see guys dressed as Demons fighting Guys dressed as Girls?

In a less sane world the WWE would have hired Garza's old tag partner too

I've totally gone off track here ....Loving the whole vibe of this diary

Sorry, there are no exoticos or minis in my diary. Things are all gory and gruesome in here. Maybe in future we will see. 😁

15 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

Everything so distant from my bread and butter in pro wrestling, I'm gonna seat back and enjoy what to me is a crazy comic book with cool characters who wrestle!

P.S. This graphic looks soo cool!

I had a long-running and popular Lucha Underground diary in TEW 2020 which got ruined due to shifting of forums. I am trying to go for a similar vibe here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kanegan said:

Sorry, there are no exoticos or minis in my diary. Things are all gory and gruesome in here. Maybe in future we will see. 😁

Sorry Girls no slaughtering for you

image.jpeg.d8a719185c3c79423d569b50227496da.jpeg 

Carlotta "Fair Enough"

image.jpeg.e17b76f9815bd21d229af2b0d6d77669.jpeg 

Exotico Muertos "My name literally means Exotic Death y'know"

image.jpeg.06973245795737a9fa91ae19c2922f8e.jpeg 

Santanico "I stole my gimmick from a Salma Hayek film where she literally tears peoples hearts out and eats them ... what do you mean I cant slaughter a bunch of people?"

(sorry but I love my Rockverse babies very much)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

image.png

EMLL Chaos Qualifiers at Juarez Night #2

Attendance: 266 at Bar Juarez

Time Corps Qualifier Ladder Match

image.jpeg

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngScreamer-removebg-preview.pngimage.pngNoxious-removebg-preview.png

Mr. India vs Rey Soldado vs Time Master vs Noxious vs Screamer

- Another chaotic match to start the show as all five members gave their everything to grab the briefcases.

- The Screamer's screams were becoming a major obstacle for all other people and Soldado & Mr. India worked together in tandem to arrive at a solution, they pulled Noxious and put his head in front of Screamer and the gas mask that Noxious had emitted gases that would stop the scream and they would knock out each other outside.

- This would create a clear path as Mr. India, Rey Soldado and Time Master would all unlock the briefcases that were hung atop the ladder and would qualify for the Avatar of Chaos.

Winner: Rey Soldado, Mr. India & Time Master (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 32

Time Corps & Time Master has a showdown

Time Master berates Rey Soldado and Mr. India and mentions that they will never be able to catch him in this lifetime. Soldado laughs and tells him that he doesn't know about the technologies and gadgets that Time Corps have and then slides one hand in his pocket but is aghast when he realizes that what he is searching for is not with him.

Time Master laughs maniacally before he reveals a device, a small pocket watch with blue & red lights circling the dial. He says to Soldado " You should have been more careful Rey, always open your eyes and ears"

As Soldado realizes that Time Master has stolen the Time Disintegrator Device from him, he is angry. Still, before he or Mr. India can do something, Time Master escapes with the device and the only thing we can hear is his sickening laugh.

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngPyromaniac-removebg-preview.pngimage.pngHellfire-removebg-preview.png

Powerful Man vs Anarchist vs Pyromaniac vs Hellfire

- Anarchist got knocked out early as a botched move from Powerful Man meant he suffered a bruised eye socket and support staff carried him to the back.

- He was in his character though as he warned the other two guys that they would also suffer the same fate. Pyromaniac and Hellfire teamed up to try and take down the powerful beast but Pyromaniac was reckless as he tried some daredevil stunts like jumping off a 40 ft ladder on Powerful Man who was lying below on the table but he woke up and Pyromaniac crashed and burned.

- Hellfire goes for his Hell's Gate (double arm powerbomb) but it was countered by Powerful Man who hit the Power Plant (running Samoan Drop) for the win.

Winner: Powerful Man (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 33

Macabro vs Delirium

- In Night #1, we saw Macabro saving Calavera from Guerrero Muerto's beatdown and moving one step towards his goal of getting his own cult of followers and becoming the new lord of Hellmouth. Now came the second step, qualifying for the Avatar of Chaos and winning the ring which would give him control over many other beings. But for that, he would have to go through the person who desired the ring the most, Delirium.

- Delirium's deranged and hysterical body language would cause many problems for Macabro as he would not be able to withstand the frenzied attacks in the initial exchange and this led to Delirium hitting the Dazed and Confused (Blade Runner) but Macabro smartly rolled out preventing any chance of a pinfall. 

- This enraged Delirium and his body started convulsing in a fit of rage as he went out of the ring to grab Macabro but he was ready for it as he spinebustered Delirium on the floor before fireman carrying him and dropping face first on the guardrails. He hit this move another two times and then dragged him into the ring before hitting the Macabro Hammer (bionic elbow) to get the win.

Winner: Macabro (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 41

Cobra vs Malefic

- The mysterious man known as Cobra who has been creating dissent in Naagas ranks was out for his debut match in the organization and he would come face to face with the assassin from Dark Universe, Malefic. Malefic was adept at sneak attacks and he would trouble Cobra initially when he would carry violent attacks at the time that Cobra would least expect. 

- The turning point came when Cobra's pet python Sid tried to attack Malefic but he grabbed his throat and threw him away violently. This was a move that you don't do in front of Cobra and he seethed in anger as he rained punches on Malefic's face almost breaking his nose. Malefic was taken aback by the violent demeanor and he gave up as Cobra hit the Viper Vice (Ankle Lock with grapevine) to get the submission win.

Winner: Cobra (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 30

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Captain Lucha vs Aprendiz Jr. vs Charron

- The last qualifier pitted the superhero and former 2x Campeonato del Mundo champion Captain Lucha against the veteran Aprendiz Jr. and the Harbinger of Doom Charron. This was a mesh of styles that looked clunky at times with Aprendiz Jr. trying to hold his own via his old-school moves but his stamina failing him whereas Captain Lucha was all about using superhero tropes to bring the crowd to his side and using some big power moves. Charron was ever the opportunist and he waited for the right moment to strike and almost got the win when he hit the Fisherman's Suplex on Aprendiz Jr. but Captain Lucha saved the day.

- A brawl ensued between Charron and Lucha which was ultimately won by Lucha who threw Charron into the crowd with a release german suplex. With crowd forcing Charron to get back into the ring, Aprendiz Jr. came out of nowhere and superkicked Charron back into the crowd. Captain was annoyed and the purple veteran had to bear the brunt as he was subjected to Mexican Death as Captain Lucha won the match and punched the final ticket to Avatar of Chaos.

Winner: Captain Lucha (qualifies for Avatar of Chaos)

Grade: 39

Captain celebrates with the crowd

image.pngimage.png

Having won the match, Captain Lucha goes to the crowd to celebrate who urges him to hit Charron. He obliges, hitting Charron with the Mexican Death on a stack of chairs as crowd goes wild.

Overall Grade

image.jpeg

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

MULTIVERSE FILES #8

We see a big air balloon which is having pretty advanced machineries all squeaking and clanking in unison as the balloon moves in high speed,

image.jpeg

As the camera pans in, we get to see the driver of the balloon.

image.png

It's Time Master, the notorious fugitive causing havoc in the time stream.

He marvels at the Time Distintegrator Device which he stole from Rey Soldado and has a wide grin pasted on his face. He puts it in a vacant space in his interface and the device fits perfectly. He pushes some buttons furiously and turns several dials. Suddenly, we see a strong cosmic blip that engulfs all the surroundings. When things normalize after half a minute, we see Time Master is no more. Instead, there is someone else who is more muscular and more menacing,

image.png

It's Historia!!! The former avatar of Time Master, the most dangerous Time Bandit who caused trouble for Time Corps for eons before Mr. India caught him. But he managed to escape The Lacuna and reverted to a new persona of Time Master but now he was back in his original form. This spelled doon for Time Corps.

MULTIVERSE FILES #9

Historia's (f.k.a Time Master) shenanigans with the Time Disintegrator device had caused timeline diffusions which nobody realized until we saw an unknown figure landing in front of the Dark Universe.

image.jpeg

It is not clear who the figure is as we can only see his back, his body language suggests he is not happy landing here. He violently hammers away at the gates which triggers a familiar response.

In walks the ruler of the Dark Universe,

image.png

Samael the Accuser as he displays disgust and is abhorred that someone would dare to wake him up from his meditation (yes, the dark arts people also enjoy meditation, it's a multiversal phenomenon).

Samael (in his loud and growling voice): Who dares walk in here? Show me your face!!

Finally, we get to see the figure that was displaying fits of rage,

image.png

It's Inca Jr., the historic leader and the embodiment of the Inca Empire. He and his father, the original Inca ruled the empire for 100 years in the 1400s and 1500s before infighting led to their downfall.

Inca Jr. is aghast that he has been displaced from his timeframe and sent to some eerie universe.

Inca Jr.: What did you do to me?? Why have you brought me here?

Samael: Do you think I would bring jokers like you into my kingdom? I am not into weirdos like you.

Inca Jr: How dare you call me that? I am the King of Inca Empire and I have no business coming into this place full of filth.

With that, he decks Samael with a right hand and Samael falls. He follows up with a spinebuster and then tries for another one but Samael blocks this one and then delivers an earth-shattering spinebuster of his own which knocks out Inca.

Samael: Countless rogues like you have tried coming here and challenging me for my throne and they have all failed. You are no different. I promise you that at Avatar of Chaos, I will beat you senseless and send you back to your stupid kingdom from where you will never think of venturing out again.

image.jpeg

Edited by kanegan
  • Like 5

• kanegan changed the title to EMLL: Multiverse of Madness