DX request...

[QUOTE=phil]Let me just get one thing straight. I'M NOT PUTTING EDGE IN DX. Can you imagine DX being refferred to as Rated "R"? I don't think that would work at all. Edge in DX? NO CHANCE[/QUOTE] I'm not saying that YOU should, I'm just saying he is the most obvious and natural fit for DX at the moment. Alex Shelley?? Are you kidding me? Oh dear!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=phil]Let me just get one thing straight. I'M NOT PUTTING EDGE IN DX. Can you imagine DX being refferred to as Rated "R"? I don't think that would work at all. Edge in DX? NO CHANCE[/QUOTE] ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP I am sorry to inform you of this but you must not know the unwritten rules of TEW board, If you ask a question and the god-like creature from the heavens above TCP decides to give you the time of day and a response you are legal responsiable to take his decision and follow it above all others.....Didnt you know this.... ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP Also by the way Edge is perfect for it, only thing is he is so over now by himself it would be pointless to use him, I mean he is the Present and the future....would you really like to see Edge end up like Orton due the HHH Effect....Shelly............Na........Your better off getting someone like the Naturals or The best decision would be someone like Kid Kash with his hair longer and running around saying he is K-Pac or something like that......But really.............Shelly.....no way ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,ALL HAIL TCP, ALL HAIL TCP, HAIL TCP,

[QUOTE=machinesxe] Your better off getting someone like the Naturals or The best decision would be someone like Kid Kash with his hair longer and running around saying he is K-Pac or something like that......But really.............Shelly.....no way [/QUOTE] i love the idea of the naturals - due to my obssesion with Chase Stevens because he accidentally got over in one of my TEW games. Chase Stevens FTW!

[QUOTE=panix04]i love the idea of the naturals - due to my obssesion with Chase Stevens because he accidentally got over in one of my TEW games. Chase Stevens FTW![/QUOTE] I fear they lack the necessary entertainment skills. But they look great as a team and I often use them myself. In fact just started a game as created fed NYCW (Cornellverse but in my mod) and the Naturals are soon to recieve a monster push. Thank's for clarifying for everyone machinesxe. :cool:

why are NYCW in your mod? I ask 'cos thats who i am running at the moment, i have taken them to regional so far after about a year, but im skint now! I do incidentally have the naturals on my roster as part of my monster tag division which includes the highlanders (who i think are awesome!) and The odd teaming of harry smith and sylvian (you cant argue with chemistry!)

[QUOTE=panix04]why are NYCW in your mod? I ask 'cos thats who i am running at the moment, i have taken them to regional so far after about a year, but im skint now! I do incidentally have the naturals on my roster as part of my monster tag division which includes the highlanders (who i think are awesome!) and The odd teaming of harry smith and sylvian (you cant argue with chemistry!)[/QUOTE] I added them because I love their logo and the Brifidelity dynasty. I'm about to run my New York City King of Kings Tourney. I reckon Harry Smith will win. I also have the highlanders managed by my owner Roddy Piper. Who took over your fed at the beginning?

whoa whoa whoa, this is a thread about DX, not any TCP, NYCW crap! All I wanted was some new DX members suggested! So please not drift off the subject. And to everyone out there I have a message........ EDGE IS NOT GOING IN DX!!!! END OF STORY!

[QUOTE=phil]whoa whoa whoa, this is a thread about DX, not any TCP, NYCW crap! All I wanted was some new DX members suggested! So please not drift off the subject. And to everyone out there I have a message........ EDGE IS NOT GOING IN DX!!!! END OF STORY![/QUOTE] Again you are missing the point, but ho hum. How about Snitsky and Scotty 2 Hotty?

A gift for the great TCP! [QUOTE=TCP1]EDGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! His Rated 'R' Superstar gimmick screams DX. He makes insider comments (Just like DX). He is an ******* who doesn't mind cheating (Like DX). And he is naturally charismatic![/QUOTE] Sorry Phil, after the Shelley Dx pic, I just couldn't resist: [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/brat99/Requests/EdgeDX.jpg[/IMG] (maybe Hunter and Shawn are just short for the pre-SummerSlam softball game against the McMahons & Spirit Squad)

Am I the only one who thinks John Cena would be good in DX? I'm not really a fan of him personally but he's got the charisma to get over in the comedy segments. If DX is going to continue for a while (I have my doubts though) they'll need to bring in some young blood. I mean come on, you've got HBK who's 41 and HHH who's 37 doing crotch chops and making jokes about weiners! Just thought, what about Carlito aswell?

those Alex Shelley and Edge pics look really cool.....but i'm still not convinced that Edge should be in DX. Can someone do me a pic of Big Show with a DX sign? Just for a laugh, I would like to see what he would look like

[QUOTE=brat99](maybe Hunter and Shawn are just short for the pre-SummerSlam softball game against the McMahons & Spirit Squad)[/QUOTE] What pre-summerslam softball? What the hell are you talking about?

I have come to a decision. I will do a 20 Man All-Face battle royal next week on RAW. I will get Alex Shelley and put him in the battle royal. I shall tell you all what happened tommorrow. Actually, do you think I should do a dynasty on this? Would you all read it?

I dont think you have got the point yet...........Cena sucks!!!! But really this thread is about The Edg.....I mean DX. Yeah so has anyone else thought it would be a good idea to put.....I dont know.....maybe.....Im not sure.....but I am possitive THE EDGE would be PERFECT for DX.... I mean wait what if you hook E & C and had them join DX 2gether and then while HB"I AM TO OLD TO BE HERE ANY LONGER AND REFUSE TO SAY SUCK IT"K is getting knee surgery and HHH is Breast feeding his baby the JUICE you could have them run rough shot and i mean i keep remebering HBK and HHH doing the thing with Srg. Slaughter and pictureing THE EDGE and Captin Charisma doing that angle just as good if not better....Here it is 5second pose(CROCH CHOP AND HOLD FOR 5 SECONDS!!!!) Now that totally reeeeeeeks of Awsomeness!!!!!1

[QUOTE=machinesxe]I dont think you have got the point yet...........Cena sucks!!!! But really this thread is about The Edg.....I mean DX. Yeah so has anyone else thought it would be a good idea to put.....I dont know.....maybe.....Im not sure.....but I am possitive THE EDGE would be PERFECT for DX.... I mean wait what if you hook E & C and had them join DX 2gether and then while HB"I AM TO OLD TO BE HERE ANY LONGER AND REFUSE TO SAY SUCK IT"K is getting knee surgery and HHH is Breast feeding his baby the JUICE you could have them run rough shot and i mean i keep remebering HBK and HHH doing the thing with Srg. Slaughter and pictureing THE EDGE and Captin Charisma doing that angle just as good if not better....Here it is 5second pose(CROCH CHOP AND HOLD FOR 5 SECONDS!!!!) Now that totally reeeeeeeks of Awsomeness!!!!!1[/QUOTE] What you fail to realise is that Edge is perhaps the most irritating person on the planet! "The R Rater Superstar"? The R stands for Rubbish I think, especially watching his laughable attempts at "extreme" promo's. Plus Edge can't be in any stable because his chin takes up the whole of the screen so you'd never see any of the other members. :p

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]What you fail to realise is that Edge is perhaps the most irritating person on the planet! "The R Rater Superstar"? The R stands for Rubbish I think, especially watching his laughable attempts at "extreme" promo's. Plus Edge can't be in any stable because his chin takes up the whole of the screen so you'd never see any of the other members. :p[/QUOTE] I totally agree with you, I mean, that DX picture on Edges shirt earlier on just doesn't work! (Thanks for doing it mind) So for the last time, EDGE WILL NOT BE IN DX!!! So if anyone else puts in that Edge should be in DX I swear I will kill you!

[QUOTE=phil]I totally agree with you, I mean, that DX picture on Edges shirt earlier on just doesn't work! (Thanks for doing it mind) So for the last time, EDGE WILL NOT BE IN DX!!! So if anyone else puts in that Edge should be in DX I swear I will kill you![/QUOTE] Seriously dude. 20 man Battle Royal to see who goes into DX, thats far worse than anything WWE are doing now, don't do it. Ric Flair as a manager for the group with Alex Shelley in the group would be good. Oh and .... Edge. Not because you find him annoying just because you must be a complete mark for Cena or something if you actually thinK Edge is bad when simply he is one of the greatest workers of 2006 in WWE.

[QUOTE=Maxi]Oh and .... Edge. Not because you find him annoying just because you must be a complete mark for Cena or something if you actually thinK Edge is bad when simply he is one of the greatest workers of 2006 in WWE.[/QUOTE] What makes you think that Edge is a good wrestler? He always has to have interference from his slut Lita. He is a crap wrestler and I personally think he should be fired, but that won't be the case will it?

Archived