DX request...

[QUOTE=phil]What makes you think that Edge is a good wrestler? He always has to have interference from his slut Lita. He is a crap wrestler and I personally think he should be fired, but that won't be the case will it?[/QUOTE] I don't like Edge but firing him is a bit harsh I reckon. He should just be a jobber until his contract runs out instead! :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=phil]What makes you think that Edge is a good wrestler? He always has to have interference from his slut Lita. He is a crap wrestler and I personally think he should be fired, but that won't be the case will it?[/QUOTE] seriously? Do you only go by the ruling of "Who i like taerulz but i h8 him so he suks"? Honestly, i don't like Edge, never have, probably never will, but that doesn't deny the fact the guys a good worker, he was, at the time a better worker than Christian when they were a team, but i think that Cage is now as good a worker as Edge now if not better, but only because he's managed to prove himself as a face. Edge on the otehr hand i don't thik has ever been able to play a true face character well, as everyone was waiting for him to turn heel again. ---------------- On topic, ive already offered my contribution, however, Helms, Shelley, Edge and Flair would all be great additions in my opinion

Don't know if it's too late to make a suggestion, but adding a young tag team could be a good idea..........how about Shazarian or KaBentley or whatever it is now: Frankie "The Future" Kazarian and "Maverick Matt Bentley?

Ok I have enough suggestions now. I think it will probably be (even though I hate to say it).......Edge. Because yes, he has to have Lita interfere in just about every match just so he can get the upper hand. But yes, he has charisma, he is ruthless AND he doesn't give a crap about ANYTHING (just like DX then). So big ups to every one for making the suggestions, and especially Brat99 for doing the Alex Shelley and Edge DX pictures. So thanks everyone, but....Edge will be announced as the new member of DX next week on RAW. Thanks everyone

[QUOTE=phil]Ok I have enough suggestions now. I think it will probably be (even though I hate to say it).......Edge. Because yes, he has to have Lita interfere in just about every match just so he can get the upper hand. But yes, he has charisma, he is ruthless AND he doesn't give a crap about ANYTHING (just like DX then). So big ups to every one for making the suggestions, and especially Brat99 for doing the Alex Shelley and Edge DX pictures. So thanks everyone, but....Edge will be announced as the new member of DX next week on RAW. Thanks everyone[/QUOTE] Ole! :cool:

[QUOTE=phil]Will you just shut up! Please!! Who gives a crap about TCP?! I sure don't!![/QUOTE] You haven't been here very long have you? TCP is that guy who makes those mods. You know, the ones that virtually everyone plays. The up-to-date, real world ones. Ever heard of him?

Of course I've heard of him, and I respect him very much. But every time that Machine guy has a message he ALWAYS says "All Hail King TCP!!". Even TCP got's to admit that can get annoying, a TCP wannabe saying All hail King TCP all the time!

[QUOTE=phil]Of course I've heard of him, and I respect him very much. But every time that Machine guy has a message he ALWAYS says "All Hail King TCP!!". Even TCP got's to admit that can get annoying, a TCP wannabe saying All hail King TCP all the time![/QUOTE] Not annoying but rather flattering!

[QUOTE=panix04]why is there never a message saying all hial queen Panix? tut tut, by the way if your still taking DX suggestions i have a guy who is a perfect fit - Edge![/QUOTE] ROFLMAO All hail Queen Panix!

So now we are all hailing King TCP AND Queen Panix are we? I can live with that, I suppose. By the way, NO MORE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE! That scenario is over i've already picked who was in DX a while ago! And if you all have to know, it was Edge who was picked

Archived