DX request...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=phil]Panix? Do you ever shut up?!? EVER?!?!?!:mad:[/QUOTE] Seriously man, what is your problem? If you dont want to read someones post's why frequent a forum? I have done nothing to upset you but it seems your mission in life to take pops at me. Stop it! Right now, i have said on a previous post if you have a problem with me PM me and we can talk about it. Sure i reply to a lot of posts on here, thats because i like the people here. Its not as if all my posts are un-constructive clutter i have done a fair bit for the community - have you played TCP's mod? Well if you see a new fed pop up - guess what - i made it, if you use the angles/storys in that mod - guess what - i made it, i'm currently working on converting the data to be used in conjunction with wrespi2 something that a lot of people really want doing which brings me to my question - what have you done? Apart from make a post about who you think should be in DX (in the wrong forum by the way) What gives you the right to take a pop at me for posting on here? Now for the last time, if you have issues with me PM me or hit me up on messenger, i will be quite happy to chat to you about it and maybe we can bury the hatchet but if you don't want to do that please stop flaming me. I am biting my tongue at the moment because i don't really want to get into a full blown argument with you. So either be a man and talk to me about why you have a bee in your bonnet or shut up.

[QUOTE=phil]You'll have to! He's in pretty much every frikkin' froum that i've looked on![/QUOTE] Dude, are you like 10 ?. Seriously, go buy a sense of humour and a a bucket to whack the crap out of your head because from what ive seen theres a lot of it. Maybe the bucket will need to be delivered to you because it seems your head is too big to fit through the door. :rolleyes: If you got that joke then im guessing you have some sort of intelligence. And no im not saying you have a fat head ;)

Yo Panix. Sorry about that a bit earlier, I just get a bit annoyed sometimes. Anyway, where can I find TCP's Mod (Or mods)? I wouldn't mind trying it out. Also, I've heard about you doing some Mick Foley Cactus Jack type thread, can you give me a link to it?

thats ok buddy, life's too short to hold grudges! Here is the link to TCP's data: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15372[/url] in my opinion it is the best modern day dataset about (but thats 'cos i'm part of the production team!) As for my Cactus Jack diary, it kind fell by the wayside due to my computer dying on me, you can read what happened here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15350[/url] My current wrespi2 diary is here: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15823[/url] And follows the career of 4 friends trying to make it big in wrestling.

yeah i was gutted as well! I wanted to kind of mimmick his actual career and take him to Japan and eventually end up in the WWF. Im a huge fan of Mick's i have read all of his books (including the fiction ones) and i have all his DVD's, i even dressed as Cactus jack for a sponsered 12 hour fancy dress football game. [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/cactuslee.jpg[/IMG] before you take the Mick (bad pun, i know!) bare in mind i was about 19 at the time!

[QUOTE=panix04]yeah i was gutted as well! I wanted to kind of mimmick his actual career and take him to Japan and eventually end up in the WWF. Im a huge fan of Mick's i have read all of his books (including the fiction ones) and i have all his DVD's, i even dressed as Cactus jack for a sponsered 12 hour fancy dress football game. [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/cactuslee.jpg[/IMG] before you take the Mick (bad pun, i know!) bare in mind i was about 19 at the time![/QUOTE] That is by far the funniest thing I've seen in a while, cheers for that, I needed a good belly laugh! ;)

believe it or not i had just skinned someone for pace down the wing when that pic was taken and still had time to pose for a pic, i was of course hacked by the same player almost instantly after the pic was taken. Proof if ever it was needed that showboating gets you no-where (pay attention Cristiano)

[QUOTE=panix04]believe it or not i had just skinned someone for pace down the wing when that pic was taken and still had time to pose for a pic, i was of course hacked by the same player almost instantly after the pic was taken. Proof if ever it was needed that showboating gets you no-where (pay attention Cristiano)[/QUOTE] Well I hope you gave him the Mandible Claw after he'd tackled you!! Might be classed as a red cardable offence though.... :p (only just noticed you've even got Mr Socko - lmao!)

yeah, my granparents (who i used to live with) blasted me for waisting that sock! I guess socks were more expensive in the days eh? Incidentally i did not lock in any mandible claw's but we had quite a few people watching at one point and My best mate (who was dressed as a hula girl) locked my kid brother in a figure four leglock, much to the amusement of the on-lookers.

[QUOTE=panix04]yeah, my granparents (who i used to live with) blasted me for waisting that sock! I guess socks were more expensive in the days eh? Incidentally i did not lock in any mandible claw's but we had quite a few people watching at one point and My best mate (who was dressed as a hula girl) locked my kid brother in a figure four leglock, much to the amusement of the on-lookers.[/QUOTE] Tut tut - "Please don't try this at home" :p And who says football isn't a contact sport eh? ;)

Panix: Number 1. Love that pic of you in a Cactus suit, lovin it! Number 2. What exactly is wrong with your computer because I think I might be able to fix it for you (I took a course in Computer Tech. and Engineering)

Man, your computer doesn't like you! But I guess that means that you have to...(I'll do it in a list): 1. Get TEW2005 and Wrespi2 as well 2. Start all over with your gamesaves (Unless your computer can remember the saves) 3. Just bascically get everything back! Sorry to hear that dude, wish I could help! But I can't get to Devonshire right about now (like my new avatar? It's Kane tombstoning Big Show!)

Archived