Outlaw Championship Wrestling [CVerse]

OCW SuperShow: Most Wanted
Jay Silver vs Tama Toma [2 Pts]
The War Thunders (c) vs The Mat Masters for the OCW Southern Tag Team titles [2 Pts]
Desert Storm vs The Lone Star Cowboy [2 Pts]
The Bullet Gang (Jack, Cobra, Martin, Pepper) vs Gunner, Robbinfield, Los Spurs [2 Pts]
El Mariachi in-ring debut vs Jerry Lee Tennessee [2 Pts]
Luke Steele (c) vs Big Hustle for the OCW Southern Heavyweight title [2 Pts]
Will OCW SuperShow have a 50+ rating? [2 Pts]
Any thoughts/feedback on latest show or diary?

Predictions Standings - Q1 2022
EthanTheRenegade [47 Pts]
KyTeran [42 Pts]
MiykaelP [42 Pts]
christmas_ape [39 Pts]
newbiezness [36 Pts]

kanegan [33 Pts]
CGN91 [32 Pts] with a perfect 6/6 last round!
alpha2117 [8 Pts]
StanMiguel [5 Pts]
Midnightnick [4 Pts]
The Lloyd [4 Pts]
Kieran_Lives [1 Pts]

* Q1 2022 closes after OCW SuperShow: Most Wanted! After that, rewards will be available to Top 5 ranked users via DM and the Predictions Standing will be zeroed for Q2 2022
Edited by Wrestling Machine
  • Like 1

I wondered if you might have The Mat Masters go 2-0 in singles matches, but I think the stalemate was the right call, especially with the story that what worked in the first match didn't pay off in the second. Likewise that Conner Threepwood's actions here had consequences later in the show. I'm always a fan of such overlapping stories and show-long threads. Duke Hazzard not being there at the start and then surfacing mid-episode was another enjoyable example of this.

I thought it was interesting announcing quite a few SuperShow matches on the go-home episode, but all of which had long-term build and were worthy of their spots. Quite a fresh way of doing things to have some exciting reveals rather than the usual formula of announcing things a month out and having everyone tangle for weeks building up but with the audience aware they're not likely to see too many decisive wins or major developments etc before the big show because everything's already set.

I really like the SuperShow card. I suspect both champions will retain with their reigns still being fairly young, but these are certainly credible challengers, while the match of the musicians will also be interesting as, with El Mariachi the aggressor for most of the build-up, it feels like JLT deserves the win but, as he's an obnoxious heel, the story of El Mariachi backing it up in the ring to further frustrate him would work well too, and he has the fact it's his debut in his favour too.

The War Thunders (c) vs The Mat Masters for the OCW Southern Tag Team titles [2 Pts]
The Bullet Gang (Jack, Cobra, Martin, Pepper) vs Gunner, Robbinfield, Los Spurs [2 Pts]
Will OCW SuperShow have a 50+ rating? [2 Pts] Yes

Jay Silver vs Tama Toma
The War Thunders (c) vs The Mat Masters for the OCW Southern Tag Team titles
Desert Storm vs The Lone Star Cowboy
The Bullet Gang (Jack, Cobra, Martin, Pepper) vs Gunner, Robbinfield, Los Spurs
El Mariachi in-ring debut vs Jerry Lee Tennessee
Luke Steele (c) vs Big Hustle for the OCW Southern Heavyweight title

Will OCW SuperShow have a 50+ rating? [2 Pts] Yes

Any thoughts/feedback on latest show or diary? Go Luke GO!!!