Liga de la Legión de Lucha - An RTG story

I like "the fluffy bunnies of Lucha Libre" as an LLL brand identity. Likewise people misbehaving before the show being punished by the booking.

It felt from the commentary like more stuff was hitting on this show than the first show, so I guess you're getting more of a feel for the strengths and weaknesses of the roster, and it was an interesting detail that there's lots of love in the back for Calavera.

Nice line about sacrificing quarter of the show to the product demand deities. I'm not sure I'd be capable of structuring a 13-match card but thankfully you have a far better grasp of how to navigate it.

Intrigued to see if you change course with Styx as a champion now you're disappointed with his performances, or if you stick and find a way to get more out of him.

I like the booking mentality putting yourself over but being charitable enough to allow a chair shot after the bell. Another fun line at the end too with the revelation that putting all that together and dealing with all the backstage headaches was only worth $20.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Blessed said:

This is sooo good, I made Valeria expecting nobody to get any use out of her. Just because I thought her mother was an underappreciated character, so really cool to see her getting a push. Keep up the great work!

Honestly I underestimated her too ... I was looking for people who fit and there she was and she had some in built pop which I thought I could leverage then I saw the pic I am using and it clicked - she was one gimmick away from being pushable.  Which was lucky because the original rough plan had been Edo v Styx and ... Styx has been my problem child.

Oh if you ever update the pack feel free to create your own version of the Lady of Nightmares gimmick for her.  

Edited by alpha2117

I just wanted to mention that a lot of the characters I am using here are from expansion packs and that people who want to add new flavour and notes to their games may well find a lot of joy in those packs over in the Mod area.

@Blessed, @Historian stuff has been heavily featured so far but @Martel123 & @GrindhouseArts stuff is in game too and some of those people will be showing up.  I love GHA's pics and EDE's flame eating Exotico uses a pic I just had to use. 

@willr0ck, @boxofwhispers, @Crychon all have fun expansion packs and some of their characters are going to appear in SNP - Heart of Darkness which is still in early planning stages.

I've also used pics by people like @Peria, @WalterSobchak, @EdJames and others and reused a few of the classic old Rockverse pics and character ideas from @willr0ck 

I am sure I've missed some names with the pics but I seriously love the modding community and cant praise them enough for the hard work they do and the stuff they add to the game.     

Oh and thanks to @Bad Collin for doing the RTG for TEWIX which helped inspire me to play this particular save.

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 4

News From the World of Wrestling 

Mar 2022

image.jpeg.1c1aa1861d596f4531232445c2901b24.jpeg

Bryan Howard here with all the weird and wonderful outside the ring news from the always volatile world of Sports Entertainment

image.jpeg.6eb93e4c9b9c00feb0c7485472781231.jpeg

Whipper Spencer Marks passes

I like to keep things fairly light here but we lost one of the greats this month.  He was famously part of one of the great Tag Teams of all time the Calgary Wolverines with George DeColt and was a star in the old Californian territory and in Canada in the CWF.   I had the honour of speaking with him on my podcast a couple of years back and even in his 80's he was sharp as a whip and I  had an absolute ball that day.  He was a true gentleman and I doubt we will ever see the like of him again.  RIP Spencer Marks

image.jpeg.4b2bdddcaa7159a14c0d3a762a208d04.jpeg 

Gorgeous Gold gets a push

Recently signed Gorgeous Gold made a big impact in RIPW straight away by winning this years March to Victory.  It's a sure sign that RIPW and by extension SWF have big hopes for the Ozzie big man.  SWF is currently worried about their main roster depth with both Mikey Lau & Scythe's contracts coming up this year and rumours USPW are circling them both and a number of their other talents either approaching or over 40 and it definitely seems Gold is rather than one for the future may be one for the very soon.

image.jpeg.f9f5343e09a4d8f55ea0da005cef4212.jpegimage.jpeg.ef8630e6c696314bac03211b211102fa.jpeg

More Inexplicable Decision Making by TCW

TCW has decided that they will no longer be accepting excursion workers from Japanese company PGHW.  It's a bizarre decision given TCW is already dealing with a rapidly aging and some say decrepit roster.   Having a steady supply of young guys who normally had pretty decent skills to work the lower card was really handy for TCW and for the life of me I cant understand this decision.  Daigo Goya & Masatochi Kamimura appear to be the last PGHW Young Lions we will see in TCW.  The distraction about the potential looming exit of Jay Chord to USPW sometime in the 2nd half of this year might be affecting their judgement.

image.jpeg.7078351482519a7f4f9748d19dadd675.jpeg

Is Takeshi Kojima the next big thing?

Making TCW's decision even more inexplicable is seeing footage of PGHW's newest wonderboy Takeshi Kojima. The 20 year old is about 6'5 and what he lacks in ring right now he more than makes up for on the microphone.  He's the sort of guy TCW could have had for a couple of years with no real effort or cost.  

image.png.b764b780ad580155e2692380c39c8e6f.png

Very much alive!

Seems rumours of the potential demise of fledgling LLL were very much just that rumours.  If anything recent events have seen them gain a financial windfall that should see the company in the black for the forseeable future.  Some irresponsible journalists ... okay me ... had been reporting the possibility of the quirky Northern Mexican promotion closing but now it appears we might be seeing it's peculiar blend of comedic factional warfare for the foreseeable future.  What we might not be seeing is some of their Japanese talent as rumours have it that both EXODUS 2010 and SAISHO have offered contracts to a couple of LLL's roster for their next tours.  

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 5

image.png.d565c88bdff59a5574085fc540502502.pngimage.png.3d48145dc52c47dbac9f87ec4eac759d.png

Alan Falcon "You've gotta do what you gotta do man, dont sweat it."

Edo Phoenix "Thank You for understanding."

AF: "Not a problem mate"

In reality I was thinking that Torajiro Sekozawa, Mito Miwa and everyone else at Pro Wrestling SAISHO could take a nice long walk of a very short pier.  Screw Japan and it's Tours.  They had just stolen my best worker at a critical time.  He said he was going to be back and I hoped he would be but this was a problem I didn't need.  Time to rejig the card for Show 3 as I now had a huge gaping hole in my hottest feud and would have to use a local Luchadora OL hooked us up with.  As any massive egotist would I did the only thing that made any sense to me ... I put myself into the Main Event.

Club Exotico 3 - Card

Portadoras De La Muerte (Calavera De Azúcar Exotico Muertos) v Glamour y Clase (Glamourzonia & Carlotta) in an Evening Gown Match

La Catrina v Ganymede Jt

La Dama Oscura v  La Nieve Leopardo

LLL Mexican - Styx (c) v Toci

Reinas Araña (Reina Hoshino & Spider Isako) v Surf's Up (Jonathan Wesker & Surfer Dude Lucas)

Nakayama v Lila Storm

LLL FDL Tag - The Ivy & The Vine (Chloe Ryan & Charlotte Walker) (C) v Ronin (The Great Kendo & Switchblade Ibata)

Los Demonios (Devil's Granddaughter Ms Marie Laveau Santanico) v Verano Sin Fin (Luna Borg El Dragón Exótico Amante Del Fuego)

Demonio v Fuego Fantastico

LLL FDL Traingle - Dama de las Pesadillas (c) v Antonia Andreas

Club Exotico (Ms Miranda Arco Iris) v Ladrones De Vidas ( Jackie The Ripper La Bandida)

LLL FDL Trios - Los Pecardos (Verduga Payaso Jr El Enigma) (c) v Club Exotico (Freya Tuck La Cisne La Cisne Negra) 

• Like 3

Club Exotico 3 - Card

Portadoras De La Muerte (Calavera De Azúcar Exotico Muertos) v Glamour y Clase (Glamourzonia & Carlotta) in an Evening Gown Match - Cal's eventual push starts here with a couple of strippings. Most god runs do.

La Catrina v Ganymede Jt - I think La Catrina needs the win here to survive future losses.

La Dama Oscura v  La Nieve Leopardo - Essentially the same reasoning. Leopardo is going to be staring at the lights in the future, a win here will help.

LLL Mexican - Styx (c) v Toci - Styx is a pain, but I don't envision Toci solving that.

Reinas Araña (Reina Hoshino & Spider Isako) v Surf's Up (Jonathan Wesker & Surfer Dude Lucas) - Surf's Up is taking the win here to big up Wesker and Lucas after the last show.

Nakayama v Lila Storm - No real reasoning to this one.

LLL FDL Tag - The Ivy & The Vine (Chloe Ryan & Charlotte Walker) (C) v Ronin (The Great Kendo & Switchblade Ibata) - You're kinder than me. I'd give every Japanese worker on my roster other than Spider, the Edo Phoenix gimmick, and spend Edo's unavailable tour dates jobbing out Edo Phoenix III-VII. As it stands, Chloe and Charlotte shouldn't drop this early.

Los Demonios (Devil's Granddaughter Ms Marie Laveau Santanico) v Verano Sin Fin (Luna Borg El Dragón Exótico Amante Del Fuego) - 50/50 booking here, but I don't see Luna dropping this one too.

Demonio v Fuego Fantastico - Demonio carried Edo Phoenix to a passable match last time, and defended the honor of both OL and yourself when The Great Kendo was spreading rumors. Demonio is the back bone of the company with Edo's absence. A LLL Original. Unfortunately being the Tommy Dreamer of any company means your win loss record is never going to be great. Demonio does a favor here for Fuego, and puts another classic match on the board. Not all heroes wear capes. ❤️

LLL FDL Traingle - Dama de las Pesadillas (c) v Antonia Andreas - To the moon.

Club Exotico (Ms Miranda Arco Iris) v Ladrones De Vidas ( Jackie The Ripper La Bandida) - I'm guessing that you're going to keep CE strong here.

LLL FDL Trios - Los Pecardos (Verduga Payaso Jr El Enigma) (c) v Club Exotico (Freya Tuck La Cisne La Cisne Negra) - You're in the main event, but the 3rd show is too soon for you start your villain arc of collecting all the gold in the company. The nightmare clown wins this one.

• Like 1

Club Exotico 3 - Card

Portadoras De La Muerte (Calavera De Azúcar Exotico Muertos) v Glamour y Clase (Glamourzonia & Carlotta) in an Evening Gown Match

La Catrina v Ganymede Jt

Reinas Araña (Reina Hoshino & Spider Isako) v Surf's Up (Jonathan Wesker & Surfer Dude Lucas)

Nakayama v Lila Storm

LLL FDL Tag - The Ivy & The Vine (Chloe Ryan & Charlotte Walker) (C) v Ronin (The Great Kendo & Switchblade Ibata)

Los Demonios (Devil's Granddaughter Ms Marie Laveau Santanico) v Verano Sin Fin (Luna Borg El Dragón Exótico Amante Del Fuego)

Club Exotico (Ms Miranda Arco Iris) v Ladrones De Vidas ( Jackie The Ripper La Bandida)

LLL FDL Trios - Los Pecardos (Verduga Payaso Jr El Enigma) (c) v Club Exotico (Freya Tuck La Cisne La Cisne Negra) 

• Like 1

Club Exotico 3 - Card

La Catrina v Ganymede Jt

Nakayama v Lila Storm

• Like 1

I'm surprised you're losing guys to Japanese tours- in my NYCW game I've had half a dozen guys or so go to Japan and I've only had one clash (which I moved the event for but that's not everybody's thing). 

La Catrina v Ganymede Jr

Nakayama v Lila Storm

• Like 1

LLL Club Exotico 3 

Mar 2022

from Lugar Genérico - Noroccidente with 103 people in attendance 

Okay people paid ... not a lot and less people but they paid.

I sent Miranda out with a mic to talk to the Pride - they are my weakest stable and need the help.  Miranda carried the segment but all the Pride did their bit.  I then followed it up with Dia De Muertos - the others speak Styxy boy just does his best to look like an evil monster. It's a bit of a mess with an off night on the mic from Oscura and Muertos and no matter how good Catrina and Cal are it's not helping.  I'm following it with comedy and I have a sinking feeling.

image.png.ca7a014fb77ff8018f60d8cac7c78557.pngimage.png.04042e209ee5f6f481433738b7d27218.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.303f097483616195a1433b45c70a28d3.pngimage.png.fe1bf9ec464c28c6d94953cc4b474966.png

Glamour y Clase def Portadoras De La Muerte in an Evening Gown Match

A Diva's staple repurposed into ridiculous Exotico comedy - Cal and Muertos are out doing their best Goth Chick glam and Glamourzonia and Carlotta are ... well pretty much like normal except in gowns.  I am scared ... then it sort of works.  Comedy is always hard but these 4 are starting to get over doing it and then Muertos goes up and does some spinny flippy thing that a ground bound brawler like me has never seen anybody do before ... well definitely not whilst wearing a gown.  The crowd popped - I popped - the seams on Muertos's dress popped.  Luckily Cal took the opportunity to send Glammy to the outside and Carlotta lost their dress and became a Rocky Horror show ending tribute act.  Both Cal and Muertos have debuted cool new moves in consecutive weeks and all is good with the world.

image.png.0e6a93899acd1f4153c4f4795b4d3cb4.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.23cab1ef819d6f855635af032362df37.png

Ganymede Jr def La Catrina

Ganymede is actually quite good.  Well in theory he is.  Tonight he sucked.  Had I know how bad maybe I would have put my lil Sugar Skull over but hindsight is always 20/20.  The fact that Gany and Styx are at the center of this feud scares me.

image.png.5aad4c32ed9599d59b1a10734ab1333d.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.89c7fd653d85c3faf9946521967b1609.png

La Nieve Leopardo def La Dama Oscura

I sometimes wonder why Nieve is named after an animal native to the Himalayan region of Asia ... but then again I am wearign a ridiculous wig and rocking a name that combines a Robin Hood side character and how Exoticos hide their junk s who am I to criticise.  Before she joined us she had a hot new move and every time she does it the crowd goes wild.  I am always impressed by the flippy spinny stuff ... I get vertigo climbing the ring steps let alone the ropes.  The crowd loved this.

image.png.2750be0dc25e6157a376ddcecc1b04db.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.abb2a6847d42ca9d570a7c6f943c12fc.png

Styx def Toci to retain the LLL Mexican Championship

Styx you giant useless lump how exactly did you become popular?  In theory you are supposed to be a nice reasonably consistent big man who I can rely on to build one of the quarters of my show around ... in practice you have been a big clumsy doofus who has botched moves badly every match.   Poor Toci - she tried so hard too in her first title tilt.  At least my problem child nailed the finish we came up with.  What's worse is my best option to take the belt was worse than Styx tonight.  I am probably stuck with him ... for now anyway.

Los Oceanicos and Ronin do some hype revolving around the members who look good because none of them speak much Spanish yet ... at least 8 out of 10 of them are sort of hot so the segments aren't total losses. 

image.png.c1ead73e8f334392650e0e5cb5287c7b.pngimage.png.255d95200e5916d9ccfefcb901c14643.pngimage.png.d548ad0c08f3afdd6c6f4c45b56031ab.pngimage.png.86765f3c0887afaf5e5a8737603632c7.pngimage.png.ba140fecf94121af236cc9bddcdf651e.png

Surf's Up def Reinas Araña

At last some actual decent wrestling ... even from Jonno ... I don't know how I ended up friends with him ... he just sort of ended up being around us whilst we surfed and now for better or worse he's my friend ... well I guess he's my friend ... he's a bit of a tool to be honest but not a malevolent one just an insecure needy guy whose confidence needs to be propped up all the time which can be exhausting.. you look like Thor mate, there's no need to worry so much.  He was good tonight though.  If he drops in on my wave tomorrow like he did this morning I will smack him in the ear though.  

image.png.d099e5feb6d2ecda3ff8271a02a5eb24.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.10c1c5ee8eeb28c8abedc88a808d22cc.png

Lila Storm def Nakayama

You know who I find much more annoying than Jonno ... yeah Styx but more than him ... Japanese freaking touring companies!!!  Naky got an offer from EXODUS 2010 and I have no idea if he'll be back for sure.  So injury stoppage finish it is.  If we were keeping a monthly schedule going I would have just had him job but I spoke to OL and she agreed we are going to wander down to the Noreste region mid April and see if we can build some buzz.  It means we will lose some more money but long term if we can build Noreste and Occidente up it will help us long term. We could of done with 10 Million instead of it being left to a bunch of Moggies though.  The match was okay.

image.png.098604ffee3abc15780172bb00df6a83.pngimage.png.953d6e9f4654a8930bd39918545c200a.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.png

image.png.675ff201df69bca69195dcfcf143a3ac.pngimage.png.b30294a0217b8fb1a066a69907c10e06.png

The Ivy & The Vine def Ronin to retain the LLL LDL Tag Titles

Could I be accused of favouring Charlotte and Chloe because I want to get me some ... probably ... would it be true ... maybe.  The truth is they have great natural chemistry and a lot of potential, some of it even in ring.  They were great tonight and this quarter of the show has been pretty decent.  Kenny and Ibata might have been sacrificed due to my annoyance with Japanese men in general this week and the fact either of them could be snatched up by a Japanese touring fed next week.  Screw SAISHO, Screw EX2010, Screw Japan .... Sushi sucks.

Veran Sin Fin are out talking about being down a man tonight and introducing Antonia Andres.  She looks good and doesn't cost the world.  Hopefully the crowd likes her later.  The segment went down well so it seems like they do now at least.

image.png.ce41e91bf77963790716243b9754d742.pngimage.png.f1c7c318e0c45c578bf1254a21b4095e.pngimage.png.26ee47fb79e54736b57adb9b7af485fd.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.png

image.png.8d7b424229e7f332943a3c5469032db4.pngimage.png.2fda999ed9fda5eab23cd6c281dc919d.pngimage.png.a609f09721ab303c05e1e02878c862d2.png

Verano Sin Fin def Los Demonios

Last month I objectified these 6 and it worked a treat ... this month I objectified these 6 and it worked a treat.  I am a terrible human being.   I stand by my decision though because this was the most successful thing on the show so far.  I reversed the result because ... well they are all good sports about it all and understand it's getting them over.  

image.png.b10a0dd53a2bc52eb51aa617383f2908.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.59d5cac76d0d771d8ac82b8ba618a6d8.png

Demonio def Fuego Fantastico

Thank you guys for restoring my faith in actual wrestling.  Masky is good and frankly so is Fantastico.  I regret now putting Ganymede in the Pride and him in Verano Sin Fin - he would have been a decent choice to go over Styx.  Too late now though and I am not going to derail the overall booking direction of everything else for the next 3 months just because that big doofus Styx cant get his act together. 

As Antonia Andres makes her way to the ring Los Demonios jump her and get a few shots in ... I probably didn't need to protect a guest worker like that but even though we dont really do the Rudo/Tecnico thing Los Demonios are totally Rudos and they gotta do Rudo stuff otherwise it's just a bunch of people randomly turning up to fight each other, which is like downtown Tijuana every Saturday anyway ... need the Rudo stuff to make people pay to see it.

image.png.cc11d29a5ffec49196a1dd30c21acb38.png  image.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.jpeg.ff62d89cb2d4c1c9a01de8789d7e4186.jpeg

Dama de las Pesadillas def Antonia Andres to retain the LLL FDL Triangle Title

Antonia did a good job out there and jobbed like an unemployed Luchadora desperate to get paid for doing the job she loves rather than her regular job cleaning toilet cubicles in office buildings ... which is what she is I guess.  None of us are getting rich doing this - for all I know none of us will ever get rich doing this.  I just had a horrible vision of my future in 15 years lying on my back in the middle of the ring jobbing for someone more popular than me for some token amount and being happy because it was still better than my day job.  Val was great as usual, she's the anti Styx.  I need to remember to shout Antonia a drink after the show .. she deserves it.

image.png.55ed5676e40a704410c395f9ac6a96f3.pngimage.png.4c63445b494b326b3699ae9992369691.pngimage.png.cd3b55b7887763d8d3d9bb03c5c17e81.pngimage.png.f950c1b864660aa796c4487b74965c8b.pngimage.png.4d6d2bd6ac3d42493c05456647721726.png

Ladrones de Vidas def Club Exotico

Another match which could only be loosely called wrestling.  Jackie and Miranda try but lets face it neither of them can wrestle.  Arco and lil Ms 2nd Generation carry the heavy lifting and it goes okay.  

Post match we heat the crowd up by having the whole of Los Pecados attack our girls and then the Swans and I come out with chairs for the save ... it's old school and silly seeing two girls dressed like ballerinas in Swan costumes swinging chairs but it works.  It sets up the Main Event.   

image.png.434e7842146831302f774e9b659c13c8.pngimage.png.86ef388d97f267c9c04964cd0f6930b0.pngimage.png.21602afc13867f899d865f78bf01747c.pngimage.png.f61c9d54a640154f2a0872cc1734d2ff.png

image.png.2891f75aa329c2ed09622e4d6bd847bc.pngimage.png.bac9fae08353530bf8f9b23ba1a392a3.pngimage.png.5ad4357d225925432d29ab750ca0da9d.png

Am I selfish? Maybe ... Am I an Egotist? Probably ... Am I going to do everything humanly possible to avoid ending up like Antonio Andres in 15 years? Definitely ... Freya Two Belts it is.   The thing is I've done a good job getting myself over and I am now probably the 5th most popular act on the Roster after my big 4 and I wanted to test that.   Enigma got to do the job and the finish we had cooked up together worked.  Long term my job is to get as many of these people over as I can and while I got Enigma and Hangman over on the first show now was the time to elevate the Swans in the fans minds.  LO loves title changes and I cant see people doing a Moolah and holding the belt for hundreds of years.  One day I am going to have to lose but not tonight.       

I praised up Dama as always and Payaso Jr for his hard work in that Main Event which was the best match of the night thanks to him.   Now I better go buy Antonia that drink.  

@GretaGridlock = 8/12

@KyTeran = 7/12

@Orioncrush = 7/12

@kanegan = 7/12

@1PWfan = 10/12

Thanks for the engagement guys.

Прерываем этот пост предупреждением... Мы идем!

??? ... What the heck was that??? ... I dont speak Klingon.

• Like 7

News From the World of Wrestling 

Early Apr 2022

image.jpeg.1c1aa1861d596f4531232445c2901b24.jpeg

Bryan Howard here with all the strange and surreal outside the ring news from the always volatile world of Sports Entertainment.  

image.jpeg.a87a99a07a9f27d93bc56e58d9d6204d.jpeg

TCW in Turmoil as Wolf Hawkins jumps to SWF

After a fierce bidding war Wolf Hawkins has jumped ship from TCW to SWF.  The deal is said to be over a staggering 175K a month which was a number the ailing TCW simply couldn't match and was said to be too rich even for USPW's blood.  People thought Hawkins was a TCW lifer after his debut in 2004 but it seems he's seen the writing on the wall and decided to get whilst the getting is good.  Rumours of Jay Chord jumping to either SWF or USPW persist and the feeling in the industry is that TCW is on the verge of a major collapse in their position in the United States wrestling scene.  Everyone knew it was coming of course - that roster was creaking and heading towards the retirement home and losing a star in his prime like Hawkins is a sure sign that a major rebuild is coming sooner rather than later.  If Chord goes can Aaron Andrews and T-Bone Bright carry TCW through this difficult transitional period? 

image.gif.6b829b97078dbc6f5ee34b650ae956b7.gifimage.gif.af42c97f2455043c4771a6349474d724.gifimage.gif.feb2ee42e29002dab062e4c4f776f898.gifimage.gif.571bef0ab65889d1fcd06828f8c1613f.gifimage.gif.4c0c306bfbb4793b34102055a6cccf30.gif

DSPW Womens movement in India

Kashmir Singh's DSPW announced the signing of 5 women a few days back - Kashmir;s daughter Diya Singh, Captain India, Fatima Chala, INAYA and Miraya Shukla were all trained at DSPW and their signing indicates a major step forward in Womens wrestling in India and worldwide for that matter.  For too long some major companies have sat on their hands and let a generation of womens talent pass them by and it's great to see the emerging DSPW embraces the 21st century unlike dinosaurs like TCW. 

image.png.b764b780ad580155e2692380c39c8e6f.png

Go Big and Go Broke?

Meanwhile in Mexico the fledgling Lucha Legion took a look at it's bloated roster and decided it needed fattening up some more with rumours that they have signed a bunch of young talent. Admittedly these people are probably working for the price of a Beer and a couple of Tacos but the world is not made of aging multi millionaire spinsters who are going to prop them up financially by leaving them money in their wills.  In fact if it was to happen again questions would be asked.   

More people though - seriously how many people can they fit into one show?

image.png.c5c6915e749f93c416025482b18a9e39.pngimage.png.d1d0e575fb4c0035cc8db5e309af501d.pngimage.png.3ac45dfc7c87f1f7385ad67d5670a3eb.pngimage.png.3bd56a73ac6078fcd8827a0b34440761.pngimage.png.6cff3951d4413fcbd692bf98ebfc390c.pngimage.png.b4b45e120a2c0160d194faa264042783.png

image.png.df4af89c27b16b627272ebf79943dff2.pngimage.png.52895204361c572d99734ab81951c756.pngimage.png.0af1e4cb198742a291b9f1a08750a71d.png

The names said to have agreed to terms include The Glitch who had a brief run with blink and you'll miss it failed start up XENO, fellow Russian Qodir Mazdakov and fellow Central Asian workers Suyun Begaliyev, Nasiba Tursonova & Zarina Diasova.  It's said the other 4 had been crashing at The Glitch's place in San Diego whilst hoping to break into the North American wrestling scene and had joined him crossing the border and heading south looking for work.

Dowanhowee is a young Native American worker who some judges have compared to a young Nicky Champion - high praise indeed. 

Nanisca is a bit of a mystery to me.  She's said to have some decent size to her though.

Bindi Hume is apparently a friend of current roster workers Chloe Ryan & Charlotte Walker.

Lastly and most shockingly Georgia DeColt the daughter of Jack DeColt from a relationship prior to his with Hotstuff Marie. People had felt she was certain to be snatched up by CWA but she's been sitting around doing nothing for months and seems to have decided to try to forge her own destiny down in Mexico.   

• Like 5

So yeah I went nuts and signed 9 more people on deals as excessive as $30 a show (dont get greedy Georgia).  I know it makes no sense for RTG ... I dont care through I wanted to play with the shiny new toys.  If LLL goes broke it goes broke I just want to have fun and play a crazy silly company full of quirky characters.

@GrindhouseArts Box of Chocolates pack provided 4 toys with his Lower Decks XENO pack providing The Glitch.  He's churning out new Lower Deck's stuff all the time and theres some great stuff there.

@Historian Womens pack provides 3 shiny new playthings to join the others that have already debuted.

@Martel123 Future Workers Packs start paying dividends with Dowanhowee now ready to run amok. 

Just a reminder to check out the Mods area of TEWIX if you see any workers you like because all those packs have lots of fun stuff in them.  There are other class expansions out there by people like @boxofwhispers, @Crychon, @willr0ck , and of course one whose workers already feature in this save by @Blessed.  As well as lots of other fun stuff if you want to tweak your game or play real world or any number of options.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"The crowd popped - I popped - the seams on Muertos's dress popped", what a great line in the opener.

I'm envious of all your hot new moves, I haven't had one yet on TEW IX.

I'm enjoying the Styx dilemma as all TEW players can relate to making big plans for someone and then having to figure out whether to ride the storm or change course when it's not working out. It was fun that you kept calling it back at different points as the show progressed just to emphasis how much of a nuisance the situation was.

Congratulations on your second title win. Can't really fault the logic either if you're the fifth most over person on the roster and you know you won't be touring Japan any time soon. Similarly, I like that you've gone for maximum chaos by stacking the roster even higher.

• Like 2