1983 Super Tournament

Provided I get the OK from downndirty, since he came up with this first, I'm going to do an extended verstion of his King of Kings tournament. I'm going to go through all the promotions and use every active contracted wrestler in the promotion, so that every contracted wrestler in the game will get at least one match. I will seed each fed tournament straight by the push chart, and I plan on doubling up on everything that downndirty had. My final tournament will be 128 wrestlers, so that means that for the smaller feds, I'll take the top 2, from the mid size feds will be the top 4, and from the national feds I'll take the top 8, then from however many slots are left open, I'll decide what to do from there. I'm just running this idea through my head right now, and I know it'll take a long, long time to complete, so if you guys have comments, suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

OK, I'm gonna go ahead and get this started. The way I'll be doing this is to start with all the smaller promotions, go into their rosters, and everybody that is listed as a wrestler will be entered into the tournament, provided they haven't already been in another federation tournament. Then I will seed the teams exactly according to the push chart. There are 27 federations that I'll be doing, then I'll decide from there how to add the extra wrestlers to make it an even 128 person World Tournament. Here is the list of promotions in the order that I'll be doing them. All Star Wrestling- 2 bids AGPW- 2 bids Central States- 2 bids Houston Championship- 2 bids Maple Leaf- 2 bids PNW- 2 bids Polynesian Pro- 2 bids SECW- 2 bids SWCE- 2 bids Universal Pro- 2 bids UWA- 2 bids World Wrestling Council- 2 bids IWA- 2 bids CWA- 4 bids Joint Promotions- 4 bids All Star UK- 4 bids Calgary Stampede- 4 bids EMLL- 4 bids NJPW- 8 bids AJPW- 8 bids WCCW- 8 bids Georgia Championship- 8 bids Championship Wrestling in Florida- 8 bids Mid South Wrestling- 8 bids AWA- 8 bids WWF- 8 bids Mid Atlantic Championship- 8 bids The winner of each tournament will get a seed in the top 32. I'll bracket up all the tournaments first, then start running them as CPU vs. CPU matches, all will be hardcore matches, or even cage matches. Hope you guys enjoy this.

After some careful consideration, I've decided I'm not going to worry about having a wrestler just wrestle in one tournament. If a wrestler is booked for 2or 3 promotions, he'll wrestle in all of them. It's taking way too much time to figure out who can wrestle for what federation. In the case that a wrestler gets a berth into the World Tournament from 2 separate tournaments, I will take him out of one of the spots and fill it with somebody else from that federation.

After some more thought, I've decided that while I'm still going to have 128 wrestlers in the World Tournament, only the top 4 from each federation will advance. If we have duplicates because of wrestlers placing from different tournaments, I will just do some replacing. I hope you all enjoy this, I know it's not gonna be as good as some of the others, but I hope I can make it worth reading.

I've got the pairings done for 11 of the 27 feds, and I'll start giving those to you guys. First let me recap. I'm using pretty much all the wrestlers that are listed in a federation, sans a few that have a current push of road agent or manager. Wrestlers that get booked for more than one fed will have a chance to wrestler in all of those tournaments. If a wrestler places in the top 4 in more than one fed, I've decided the fair thing to do is to take that wrestler out of the top 4 in all but one federation, and replace him with whichever wrestler is the highest ranked that advanced to the top 8. Hope that makes sense. In every tournament except one there is at least one wrestler getting a bye. So here we go, starting with All Star Wrestling All Star Wrestling (ASW) 19 wrestlers Opening Round #14 Randy Rich vs. #19 Terry Adonis #15 Oly Olsen vs. #18 Goldie Rogers 1st Round #4 Dean Ho vs. #13 Verne Siebert #5 Moondog Moretti vs. #12 Jeff Costa #1 Moose Morowski vs. #16 Wojo B.C. #8 Honky Tonk Man vs. #9 Chris Colt #6 Timothy Flowers vs. #11 Tom Magee #3 Buzz Tyler vs. Winner 14/19 #2 Sgt. Tomko vs. Winner 15/18 #7 Igor Volkoff vs. #10 Buck Ramstead My Predictions- Well the only wrestler I'm really familiar with in this bracket is the Honky Tonk Man, so I expect him to make a run. Something tells me Buzz Tyler will emerge as the winner from this bracket.

Here are the pairings for PPW Polynesian Pro Wrestling (PPW) 16 wrestlers 1st Round #1 Rocky Johnson vs. #16 Tugboat Fred #8 Hacksaw Higg vs. #9 The Warlord #5 Rick Link vs. #12 Eli the Eliminator #4 Fatu vs. #13 Rodney Anoa'i #6 Samu vs. #11 John Tenta #3 Siva Afi vs. #14 Farmer Ipo #7 Larry Anoa'i vs. #10 Angel of Death #2 Lars Anderson vs. #15 Oly Olsen Predictions- Some good wrestlers in this one, including the future Yokozuna (Rodney Anao'i). My heart says take Rocky Johnson to win this one, but Lars is an Anderson brother, one of the most successful group of brothers in pro wrestling, so I'm going with him.

Central States (CSTATE) 22 wrestlers 1st Round #16 Porkchop Cash vs. #17 Mike George #13 Jerry Oates vs. #20 Sheik Abdullah the Great #12 Ted Oates vs. #21 Marty Jannetty #11 Bob Brown vs. #22 Tommy Rogers #14 Ray Hernandez vs. #19 Tank Patton #15 George Wells vs. #18 Buck Robley 2nd Round #8 Moondog Rex vs. #9 Super Destroyer II #1 Ox Baker vs. Winner 16/17 #4 Karl Kox vs. Winner 13/20 #5 Luke Graham vs. Winner 12/21 #6 Killer Karl Krupp vs. Winner 11/22 #3 Crusher Blackwell vs. Winner 14/19 #2 Dick Murdoch vs. Winner 15/18 #7 Moondog Spot vs. Roger Kirby Predictions- I look for both Moondogs to make a run, but my pick is whoever comes out on top between Dick Murdoch and Crusher Blackwell.

Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling (AGPW) 23 Wrestlers 1st Round- #16 Bif Wellington vs. #17 Sunny War Cloud #12 Big Steven Petitpas vs. #21 Allen Sarven #13 Kerry Brown vs. #20 Del Wilkes #15 Phil LaFon vs. #18 Buddy Lane #10 Bobby Bass vs. #23 Red Shadow #11 Steve Casey vs. #22 Willie Davis #14 Ron Ritchie vs. #19 Tom Rocky Stone 2nd Round- #8 Bobby Kay vs. #9 Gerry Morrow #1 Leo Burke vs. Winner 16/17 #5 Pierre Martel vs. Winner 12/21 #4 The Cuban Assassin vs. Winner 13/20 #2 Yvon Cormier vs. Winner 15/18 #7 The Great Malumba vs. Winner 10/23 #6 Pierre Lefebvre vs. Winner 11/22 #3 The Spolier vs. Winner 14/19 Predictions- Seeing as how Leo Burke appears to be the odds on favorite in this tournament, I'm going with him as a safe bet to win. It wouldn't surprise me if The Spoiler or The Cuban Assassin ended up winning though.

IWA Montreal 24 Wrestlers 1st Round #16 Richard Charland vs. #17 Rocky Johnson #9 Raymond Rougeau vs. #24 King Tonga #13 Le Bourreau vs. #20 Doug Furnas #12 Pierre Lefebvre vs. #21 Rick Valentine #11 Sailor White vs. #22 Joe Lightfoot #14 Busty Brody vs. #19 Armand Rougeau #10 Jacques Rogeau vs. #25 Phil LaFon #15 Don Kent vs. #18 Bobby Hefferman 2nd Round #1 Andre the Giant vs. Winner 16/17 #8 Gilles Poisson vs. Winner 9/24 #4 Abdullah the Butcher vs. Winner 13/20 #5 Michael Dubois vs. Winner 12/21 #6 Dino Bravo vs. Winner 11/22 #3 Rick Martel vs. Winner 14/19 #7 Ron Garvin vs. Winner 10/23 #2 Gino Brito vs. Winner 15/18 Predictions- The obvious choice is Andre here, but you can't count out Abdullah. Those 2 will most likely be looking at a top 4 finish in more than one tournament. Rick Martel or one of the Rougeau brothers are also good choices to place in the Top 4.

Georgia Championship Wrestling (GCW) 25 Wrestlers 1st Round #14 Les Thornton vs. #19 Tim Horner #11 Road Warrior Hawk vs. #22 Johnny Rich #10 Road Warrior Animal vs. #23 Joe Lightfoot #15 Arn Anderson vs. #18 Brad Armstrong #16 Brett Wayne vs. #17 Bruno Sammartino Jr. #8 Ronnie Garvin vs. #25 The Italian Stallion #9 Jake Roberts vs. #24 Mike Starbuck #13 Bob Armstrong vs. #20 Rick McGraw #12 Thunderbolt Patterson vs. #21 Pez Whatley 2nd Round #3 The Spolier vs. Winner 14/19 #6 Ole Anderson vs. Winner 11/22 #7 Paul Orndroff vs. Winner 10/23 #2 Tommy Rich vs. Winner 15/18 #1 Buzz Sawyer vs. Winner 16/17 Winner 8/25 vs. Winner 9/24 #4 Larry Zbyszko vs. Winner 13/20 #5 Mr. Wrestling II vs. Winner 12/21 Predictions- Whew! This is a stacked tournament, at least in 1989 when I first started watching wrestling it would be. I think it still is. A lot of guys come to mind on who could win it, but I'm going with either one of the Anderson brothers, or one of the Road Warriors.

Southwest Championship Wrestling 26 Wrestlers 1st Round #14 Bobby Jaggers vs. #19 Eric Embry #11 Grappler I vs. #22 Eddie Mansfield #7 Jonathan Boyd vs. #26 Al Perez #10 Luke Williams vs. #23 Chick Donovan #15 Mr. Pogo vs. #18 Al Madril #16 Hector Guerrero vs. #17 Chavo Guerrero Sr. #8 Bob Sweetan vs. #25 Tony Falk #9 Butch Miller vs. #24 Bobby Fulton #13 Scott Casey vs. #20 Ken Timbs #12 Grappler II vs. #21 Tiger Conway Jr. 2nd Round #3 Adrian Adonis vs. Winner 14/19 #6 Killer Tim Brooks vs. Winner 11/22 Winner 7/26 vs. Winner 10/23 #2 Manny Fernandez vs. Winner 15/18 #1 Bob Orton vs. Winner 16/17 Winner 8/25 vs. Winner 9/24 #4 Tully Blanchard vs. Winner 13/20 #5 Gino Hernandez vs. Winner 12/21 Predictions- Another solid tournament, with any of the top 5 seeds having a legit chance to win it. Tully Blanchard is probably the most pure wrestler of the group, so I'm going with him to win it.

EMLL 27 Wrestlers 1st Round #12 Babe Face vs. #21 MS-1 #13 Kung Fu vs. #20 El Hijo de Santo #9 Gran Apache vs. #24 Black Cat #8 Mando Guerrero vs. #25 Felino #16 Fabuloso Blondy vs. #17 La Fiera #14 Gran Markus Jr. vs. #19 Blue Panther #6 Lizmark vs. #27 Atlantis #11 Rayo de Jalisco Jr. vs. #22 El Dandy #10 Ultraman vs. #23 Hurricane Castillo Jr. #7 El Supremo vs. #26 Chris Youngblood #15 Rocky Santana vs. #18 Gypsy Joe 2nd Round #5 El Gran Markus vs. Winner 12/21 #4 El Satanico vs. Winner 13/20 Winner 9/24 vs. Winner 8/25 #1 Mil Mascaras vs. Winner 16/17 #3 Fishman vs. Winner 14/19 Winner 6/27 vs. Winner 11/22 Winner 10/23 vs. Winner 7/26 #2 Dr. Wagner vs. Winner 15/18 Predictions- It's hard to go against Mil Mascaras, who even back in 1983 was already a legend in mexican wrestling. I think Fishman might give him a run for his money, but I'm still going with the legend Mil.

Some initial comments (good job so far on this, by the way): As far as bracketing, the divisions that interest me would be Central States, Georgia, Southwest, and EMLL. [U]CStates[/U]: The entire first round kind of stinks for the time period. Guys like Janetty, Rogers, and Hercules Hernandez would make it exciting 3 years in the future, but as it stands it is the old timers (Robley, the Oates Brothers, etc.) vs. the whipper snappers. Round Two makes up for it, though. The Moondogs, Murdoch, Blackwell, Killer Karl Kox, 'the Master of the Heart Punch' Ox Baker, and Crazy Luke should make for some great matchups. If Murdoch can't win it, I'm going with Blackwell. That guy was just too amazing for his size. [U]GCW[/U]: As you said, there is some incredible names in this division. As a kid, this is the promotion I watched the most. The Legion of Doom stable (Precious Paul Ellering, the Road Warriors, Jake Roberts, & The Spoiler) were just the baddest of the bad. Plus, GCW had one of the greatest madman heels ever in Buzz Sawyer. :) Very tough one to call. Just about every name in the second round alone can win it; Orndorff, Zbyszko, Rich, Ole Anderson, Buzz - this field is deep. I'm going to go with the Spoiler, simply because Jardine was my favorite masked man. And a small correction, Arn Anderson is best known as being billed as Ole's nephew. Initially, they were billed as cousins - but they went with the uncle thing. [U]SWCW[/U]: Another of the feds I was lucky enough to watch at the time (during their USA Network run). I'll have to disagree with you on the Blanchard statement. As good as Tully was, I think Cowboy Bob Orton and Adrian Adonis were the better wrestlers. Just as it ended up in Joe Blanchard's Undisputed Heavyweight Championship tournament in 1983, I'm predicting an Adonis v. Orton finals here. I really like Tully and Manny Fernandez -- and feel that Gino Hernandez was one of the greatest villains I've ever seen, but you just can't ignore the greatness that was Adonis & Orton. Heh. Cowboy Bob. [U]EMLL[/U]: I have to admit to being pretty ignorant on the luchadors, but there are some great names in this one. I'd like Ken Timbs to win it, but I don't think Blondy will get out of the first round. I'm going with Fishman.

Thanks for the comments. I figured I'd take a lot of heat for deciding to let wrestlers wrestle in more than one fed tournament, but I tried to weed it out and make it so that a wrestler would only be assigned to one fed, and it just got so confusing. I think I'm doing it ok though, because I know I'll probably have a few that place top 4 in more than one tournament. As for your comments, I really don't know much about wrestling in 1983, I didn't start watching until 1989. So some of the information I'm taking is actually from later years. You may be right, Adrian Adonis and Bob Orton may have been better wrestlers in 1983, but I know Tully is one classic wrestler. So you'll have to forgive me if I side with some of the guys like Sting, Ultimate Warrior, Road Warriors, and those guys. I'm trying to keep in mind that this is set in 1983, not 1989. Thanks for the comments. I've got 3 feds that I have made pairings for, and I'll try and post them later. The AWA, UWA Mexico, and WWF are the other ones I have ready to post.

What the heck,just for fun I'll throw out some picks... [U]ASW:[/U]Sgt.Tomko-He pushed himself to the moon so I wouldn't be shocked to see him blow through everyone. Keep and eye on:The Honky Tonk Man-he has the skills to go far,the only thing hurting him is lower overness,still he could make some waves. [U]PPW:[/U][B]Rocky Johnson[/B]-Good mix of skills and overness should get him through.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Siva Afi[/B]-Fairly skilled and underrated,he has good overness in home territory,if the tournament is run there he could make a go of it. [U]AGPW:[/U][B]Leo Burke[/B]-much like Rocky Johnson,good mix of skills and overness ought to do the trick.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]The Spolier[/B]-His combination of skills and clverness may let him steal this one. [U]IWA:[/U][B]Andre the Giant[/B]-Because well,he's Andre the Giant.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U]Dino Bravo- with all the attention on Andre and Abby,he could slip in under the radar depending on how the matches go. [U]GCW:[/U][B]Tommy Rich[/B]-Still popular and just off a hot program with Buzz Sawyer,I have a feeling he may gut out a torunament win.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Mr.Wrestling II[/B]-Good skills and alright overness,he gets lost in the shuffles with big names like L.O.D.,Orndorff,and Roberts...still I think he could bring it and possibly knock out a major player or two during the course of the tourney,and probably get himself a bid. [U]SWCW:[/U][B]Bob Orton,Jr.[/B]-He has the potential to go far in this thing,my gut says he picks up the revenge win on Adonis to take this one home.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Manny Fernandez[/B]-He is well over with the crowd in San Antonio at this time and not a bad wrestler,he could pull out an upset if he gets a break or two. [U]EMLL:[/U][B]Mil Mascaras[/B]-He is a legend for a reason.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Dr.Wagner[/B]-The devious and hated Wagner has the tools to pull out an upset,he'll at least get a bid.

I've heard from 2 people now, do you guys think I'm doing it ok the way I'm doing it? Or do you have suggestions to make it better, or suggestions on what to do if a person makes it from more than one tournament? This is the first time attempting anything like this, and I could use a little help.

The most important set-up is the one that you enjoy the most. I personally do not mind that someone like The Spoiler is in a couple of tournaments, though I can see how it gives him an advantage. If it bothers you, place those guys that work multiple promotions in the 'ideal' tournament slot. Of course, that poses its own problems. For example, while Dynamite Kid works for Calgary, New Japan, and Pacific Northwest, perhaps it would be best to slot him in Calgary (or New Japan, heh - his is the tougher 'ideal'). Another example (and another tough one to idealize) is Bruiser Brody. You could logically place him in quite a few feds, as he had several 'home bases'; All Japan, the Central States, WWC in Puerto Rico, World Class, Southwest... heck, even the AWA. Regardless, do what you think is the most fun. I don't think anyone would complain about Brody, Dynamite Kid, or the Spoiler appearing in more than one tournament. As a matter of fact, I regret not putting Bockwinkel in more feds to start. At least he'd have a better shot at winning a Super Tourny. :)

Yeah, I'll just leave it the way it is, and then evaluate things after all 27 fed tournaments are done. If I have duplicates, I know how to handle it. And I've also got some other tournament ideas in mind to fill up some of the other slots. You guys will enjoy this once I really get going on it. :)

It's time for a few more tournament pairings, and here you go American Wrestling Association (AWA) 29 Wrestlers 1st Round #15 Greg Gagne vs. #18 Billy Robinson #7 Jesse Ventura vs. #26 Steve Regal #10 Larry Hennig vs. #23 Big Scott Hall #6 Nick Bockwinkel vs. #27 Steve O #11 The Crusher vs. #22 Brad Rhenigans #14 Jerry Blackwell vs. #19 Mr. Saito #4 King Kong Brody vs. #29 Jake Milliman #13 Rick Martel vs. #20 Curt Hennig #5 Ken Patera vs. #28 Kenny Jay #12 Baron von Raschke vs. #21 Mike Graham #8 Dick the Bruiser vs. #25 Buck Zumhofe #9 Mad Dog Vachon vs. #24 Leon White #16 Jim Brunzell vs. #17 David Schultz 2nd Round #2 Ray Stevens vs. Winner 15/18 Winner 7/26 vs. Winner 10/23 Winner 6/27 vs. Winner 11/22 #3 Wahoo McDaniel vs. Winner 14/19 Winner 4/29 vs. Winner 13/20 Winner 5/28 vs. Winner 12/21 Winner 8/25 vs. Winner 9/24 #1 Hulk Hogan vs. Winner 16/17 Predictions- If this were set in 1989, obviously Hulk Hogan would be the odds on favorite. While I still like his chances as a #1 seed, I don't think he'll win it. I see some of the big veterans like Ray Stevens or Nick Bockwinkel taking this one.

That should be King Kong Brody; aka Bruiser Brody. As was the custom of the AWA, Brody was beaten by Dick the Bruiser as rightful owner of the 'Bruiser' nickname. It's the same reason Jerry Blackwell wasn't billed as 'Crusher Blackwell'; i.e., he lost the naming right when The Crusher beat him. Confusing (and silly), I know. Nick Bockwinkel all the way! :) As bizarre as it sounds to modern fans, Bock was every bit as good (if not better) than Flair in every way. If it can't be Bockwinkel, I'm going with The Crippler - Ray Stevens.

UWA Mexico 30 Wrestlers 1st Round #16 El Signo vs. #17 Villano II #8 El Matematico vs. #25 Negro Casas #9 Gran Apache vs. #24 Octagon #5 Villano III vs. #28 Rey Misterio #12 Gran Hamada vs. #21 Super Kendo #4 El Audaz vs. #29 Silver King #13 Villano I vs. #20 Villano IV #6 Enrique Vera vs. #27 La Parka #11 Solar vs. #22 Dr. Wagner Jr. #3 Canek vs. #30 Freddy Rodriguez #14 El Texano vs. #19 Mascara Sagrada #7 Perro Aguayo vs. #26 El Hijo de Diablo #10 Black Man vs. #23 Ringo Mendoza #15 Lobo Rubio vs. #18 Fantasma 2nd Round #1 El Solitario vs. Winner 16/17 Wiiner 8/25 vs. Winner 9/24 Winner 5/28 vs. Winner 12/21 Winner 4/29 vs. Winner 13/20 Winner 6/27 vs. Winner 11/22 Winner 3/30 vs. Winner 14/19 Winner 7/26 vs. Winner 10/23 #2 Dos Caras vs. Winner 15/18 Predictions- This is another federation that I have no clue about, so I'm just gonna throw a name out there: I like Canek in this one.

D Boons, thanks for the catch. I just read it wrong looking at my brackets. The brackets are kinda small that I'm using to tab everything, so I had to write really small. Thanks for that. World Wrestling Federation (WWF) 31 Wrestlers 1st Round- #16 Tito Santana vs. #17 Nikolai Volkoff #8 Pedro Morales vs. #25 Rene Goulet #9 Afa vs. #24 Tiger Chung Lee #5 Bob Backlund vs. #28 Charlie Fulton #12 Rocky Johnson vs. #21 Tony Garea #4 Sgt. Slaughter vs. #29 Pete Doherty #13 Big John Studd vs. #20 Don Kernodle #6 Don Muraco vs. #27 Eddie Gilbert #11 The Iron Shiek vs. #22 Jules Strongbow #3 Jimmy Snuka vs. #30 Sal Bellamo #14 George Steele vs. #19 Ivan Putski #7 The Masked Superstar vs. #26 S.D. Jones #10 Sika vs. #23 Baron Mikel Scicluna #15 Tony Atlas vs. #18 Chief Jay Strongbow #2 Bruno Sammartino vs. #31 Frankie Williams 2nd Round #1 Andre the Giant vs. Winner 16/17 Winner 8/25 vs. Winner 9/24 Winner 5/28 vs. Winner 12/21 Winner 4/29 vs. Winner 13/20 Winner 6/27 vs. Winner 11/22 Winner 3/30 vs. Winner 14/19 Winner 7/26 vs. Winner 10/23 Winner 15/18 vs. Winner 2/31 Predictions- Andre is obviously a favorite in this tournament also, but I see some guys that could knock him off. Bruno Sammartino comes to mind, as does Sgt. Slaughter. My sleeper pick though, is The Iron Shiek. Well, that's all the tournaments I have done right now, I will try and get in gear and get some of the other pairings made and posted this weekend. I've got 16 more to go before I can start the real action.

The way you are running it is absolutely fine;In the case where the same person wins more than once I'd say give them their bid in the biggest promotion they won in. [U]AWA:[/U]I'd say the final 8 will be Hulk Hogan,Wahoo McDaniel,Bruiser,Crusher,Ray Stevens,Greg Gange,Curt Hennig,and your winner...[B]Nick Bockwinkel[/B]-good overness and skills,plus I like him.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Dick The Bruiser[/B]-He's a good brawler,over with the crowd,plus he doesn't sell moves,I wouldn't be suprised if he pulled out an upset. And yes D.Boon, Bock was better in the ring than Flair in almost every way,but Flair was a little more entertaining so people tend to overlook his flaws more than Nick,even though Nick aged far better than Flair from a performance standpoint. [U]WWF:[/U]Bob Backlund,Bruno Sammartino,Sgt.Slaughter,Jimmy Snuka,Don Muraco,The Iron Shiek,and The Masked Superstar advance,[B]Andre The Giant[/B] picks up a 2nd tourney win...because he's Andre the Giant.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U]Bob Backlund- former champ,good mix of tools,plus I like him so I'd think to think with luck he'd knock of Andre.Tito Santana or George Steele also have a shot at shaking things up. [U]UWA:[/U][B]El Canek[/B]-He's skilled and over, plus the man beat Andre the Giant clean.[U]Keep an eye on:[/U][B]Dos Caras[/B]-Mil's brother has a great shot to go far.El MAthematico could surpise people with a few wins also,he has the tools to make some waves,all he needs is a little break.

You might want to recheck UWA. You have Villano III at #5 and #20. [u]ASW[/u]: I wouldn't be surprised if Morowski wins but I'll take Master Sgt. Tomko [u]PPW[/u]: The Rock's dad is good but he should lose a close match with Lars Anderson [u]CSTATE[/u]: Ox Baker over probable Murdoch/Blackwell matchup winner [u]AGPW[/u]: It might be a rough match but The Spoiler should beat Burke in final [u]IWA[/u]: Andre should win but watch out for Bravo. If any man could beat Andre in this group, it would be the strongman. [u]GCW[/u]: In the well stacked GCW, I'm going to go with wrestling's version of "Larry Legend" here and take Zbyszko to win [u]SWCW[/u]: Joe Blanchard's kid is pretty good but I'll go with Bob Orton to "cowboy up" and win [u]EMLL[/u]: Mascaras is the favorite to win so I'll go with the almost as legendary Dr. Wagner [u]AWA[/u]: I feel that Bockwinkle deserves much better than the #6 rating that you have him, but he should advance to take on "Thunderlips", provided Hogan gets by the Bruiser and Brody, in the final and win the match. [u]UWA[/u]: Canek seems to be a good choice here but Dos Caras is my pick. Also, watch out for Vera and Aguayo. These two just don't seem to lose in either of my dynasties. [u]WWF[/u]: Until cable came into my area, this is the only promotion I know something about due to being in New England and watching them as a kid. Bruno isn't much but he was very popular and pushed by Vincent J. McMahon. Andre should win in a cakewalk but he should watch out for Backlund and Slaughter. (God, I still remember watching Tanaka and Fuji as a tag team and managed by the Grand Wizard, who also managed my fav, Superstar Billy Graham)

Archived