Proof That Adam Loves Us, Right There

Seriously, Adam talked about how much brand splits were a pain to code, but we asked for it, and he gave it to us. Thank you Adam. I'm sure all the modders thank you, too. But seriously, this is dedication. This is what a "product for the people" is all about. If only he could make high-budget mega-games for consoles... The gaming world would be perfect.

I always thought it was kinda tacky when people say stuff like "Adam will you marry me" or "I love you Adam" but after all the people who have requested this and with all the work that must of gone in to it i just wanna say - can i have you babys Adam? Just one thing though, shouldn't something this major have been posted on the Friday? :)

This will be great for all of the real life modders so thanks for that one. I do agree that this game is shaping up to be 'The Wrestling Sim For The People' with loads of suggested and pleaded for features going in, this might just be the greatest game I've played in years. Thanks again for listening to the fan (something some other places should think of doing)

Wow this is a great addition. Finally no more ECW wrestlers becoming unhappy when they are assigned to "none" and not appearing on enough shows. :) [QUOTE=James Casey;139711]Yeah, it's great news... [B]...but what happens when Vince brings back WCW? [/B]:D[/QUOTE] I'm I the only one that laughed at that?

I laughed at it too! I love this idea, But personally if you cant assign each brand its own style (I would only run ECW as a Hardcore brand..) Then i will Bring back WCW and lose ECW!! Cant wait for this game every time i play 05 its like "You cant do that... Your stupid!!" But i think i have hurt its feelings :(

I was going to post a similar thread when I read the latest journal. You can almost viscerally feel Adam's level of "enthusiasm" for this feature in his write up. This is definitely not a feature he was chomping at the bit to code in. I'm not one to fawn over anyone, but I have to give mr. Ryland credit on this one for listening to his customers. Now, as stated above, "B" shows would be another wonderful feature to see back in TEW. *crosses fingers*

[QUOTE=panix04;139758]dare to dream, but would be awesome is the ability to run B shows, so having a strong and a weak roster doesnt hurt you popularity, not really sure how that would work though tbh![/QUOTE] i would love b shows. im currently revamping my brand split due to my second show being counter productive. i currently use it as a "minor" league for my main show, since im not able to get a parent relationship (no one will say yes), AND want them to work more than once a month.

Archived