Which WWF performer do you miss most?

Guest The Truly Sworn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Truly Sworn;141179]i miss Eddie so much! i wondered if there were any WWE guys that you wish were still with us.[/QUOTE] Eddie Guerrero is the most recent one but I think these deserve a mention too: John "Earthquake" Tenta, Ray "Big Bossman" Traylor, Curt "Mr Perfect" Hennig, Owen Hart, "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith

Are just talking dead or are we talking retired as well. If we're just talking dead then Junkyard Dog I loved JD when I was a kid. If we're talking no longer active than I think my favorite would be Steamboat I loved watching him in the ring as well. Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart would devinately be two others on the top of wish they weren't dead list.

Brian Pillman who was my favorite wrestler, Curt Hennig, Owen Hart, Davey Boy Smith and Rick Rude would be my choices. All of them had immense talent and were taken too soon. I think it's a bit disrespectful how these people aren't in the "WWE Hall of Fame" while Eddie is.

i miss shane douglas; ecw style (hence my screen name) bret hart ricky steamboat 80's flair 80's macho man and last but not least..... the most electrifying man in sports entertainment... THE ROCK!!!! I MISS REAL TAG TEAMS! not random pairings of singles wrestlers.....

I miss the Taz character and his match style (although like Flair his matches tend to look the same), but person I really miss is Rick Rude. Talented in just about everything he did, and pretty highly thought of in the locker room. I miss all the people who were entertaining and contributed to wrestling though, be they retired or dead. Oh, and Big Bubba, too. Awesome heel.

Everybody has a price... I miss the one and only Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase. As far as I'm concerned he's still the best heel that was ever in the WWE(F) and today's heels still are in his shadow. He had such great charisma and was really ahead of his time. It's really a shame he never was able to have a run with the title (thanks to the red and yellow hold on the WWF at the time) and I would love to see him come back in a manager or authority role.

[QUOTE=Trackersan;141833]I miss the one and only Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase. As far as I'm concerned he's still the best heel that was ever in the WWE(F) and today's heels still are in his shadow. He had such great charisma and was really ahead of his time. It's really a shame he never was able to have a run with the title (thanks to the red and yellow hold on the WWF at the time) and I would love to see him come back in a manager or authority role.[/QUOTE] Well let me tell ya something brother, The Million Dollar Man would never have sold out The Pontiac Silverdome with over 23 zillion of my Hulkamaniacs, brother. He would never carry The Ultimate Warrior to a barely passable match at Wrestlemania 6, dude. Just playing, man. That gimmick is one of the top five best of all time, and the man behind it is one of if not the best wrestler to never hold the World Title.

I don't know about this one. There's so many performers that could have, should have and would have been at the top of my list, but I ultimately have to succumb to one wrestler. An underappreciated wrestler, no doubt, and one who should have taken the WCW to new heights in the late 1980's. Ranger Ross. That's right... the african-american army character could have played well against just about anyone. The brash and arrogant Flair against the straightlaced Ranger. The militant DOOM tag team of Butch Reed and Ron Simmons (that's the way they came off sometimes) against the hard-nosed and patriotic Ross and someone of good choice, like the Patriot. It's only a shame that he wasn't around in the WCW when Mark Bagwell was making a name for himself. Seriously, I miss "Iceman" King Parsons, the Von Erichs (except Mike ring-wise, wish none of them had died... and Lance, for he wasn't a real Von Erich) and mostly, Bruiser Brody, for with him we never would have seen Lex Luger acheive the polularity and titles that he did.

[QUOTE=PositivelyDan;142038]Seriously, I miss "Iceman" King Parsons, the Von Erichs (except Mike ring-wise, wish none of them had died... and Lance, for he wasn't a real Von Erich) and mostly, Bruiser Brody, for with him we never would have seen Lex Luger acheive the popularity and titles that he did.[/QUOTE] Luger's lucky that Brody didn't slash him to ribbons during their cage match. To anyone who doesn't know, Brody was (like a lot of veterans) upset that Luger got a mega-push for basically being an untalented muscle-man. So, when Luger and Brody were in a cage match, Brody decided to show the Narcissist that he meant business, and thus showed him his fingers, all of which had a razor blade attached. Luger climbed right the hell out of there. I can't remember which shoot had this story in it, but it had to be from someone who was in Florida when Luger started getting a push.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;142644]Yep, he died of bladder cancer (I think) back in June this year. RIP Earthquake. :([/QUOTE] Boy that sucks... he was entertaining. infact i was always planning on pushing him in my game(TEW) until i released him. I think I'll give him a second chance now. [QUOTE=Trashbear;142660]Luger's lucky that Brody didn't slash him to ribbons during their cage match. To anyone who doesn't know, Brody was (like a lot of veterans) upset that Luger got a mega-push for basically being an untalented muscle-man. So, when Luger and Brody were in a cage match, Brody decided to show the Narcissist that he meant business, and thus showed him his fingers, all of which had a razor blade attached. Luger climbed right the hell out of there. I can't remember which shoot had this story in it, but it had to be from someone who was in Florida when Luger started getting a push.[/QUOTE] LMAO I woulda done the same thing! I would sped my ass on out of their

Archived