MAW: Out of the Frying Pan

Ok, with my growing frustration running TCW, I decided to take a break and work on a different game for a while. Hence, this one comes into play. I'm going to go for a different style from TCW (for those of you who read it), trying to look on it from the outside, but it'll probably be a work in progress. If anybody reading this is actually a fan of the other, I'll get back to it eventually (I still claim I'll get back to International), but for at least a little bit I'm focused on this. MAW starts out with a single stable, The Firm. It also has a number of full-time tag teams. The Mid Atlantic Champion at the time I take over is Mean Jean Cattley, known to MAW fans as The Mean Machine. The Mid Atlantic Tag Champs are Natural Storm, consisting of D.C. Rayne and Eddie Howard. MAW starts out with $25,000 in Rip Chord's funds. And one final disclaimer. Thanks to BLW and derek_b for the name. So, without further ado, I present to you MAW: Out of the Frying Pan

Much of the goings on in the company will be in the form of press releases, like this one. [QUOTE] Tuesday, Week 2, November 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling Announces Change in Administration Rip Chord, owner and CEO of Mid Atlantic Wrestling, held a press conference today to announce a change in the administration of the company. As of Monday, Week 1, December 2005, Karen Killer will be stepping down from her position as Vice President in Charge of Personnel and Creative. Replacing her will be a relative unknown chosen from a large pool of candidates, a man who chooses to go by the moniker steev42. MAW and Rip Chord would like to ensure that this change is not unexpected. When Ms. Killer accepted the job upon the incorporation of MAW, it was known that it was to be a temporary assignment. Karen Killer will remain an active member of the MAW roster, and is expected to step into the announcers booth. Additionally, MAW announces that they have secured Stanley Hall for a once per month event. The first of these will be called Small Favors, and will take place Friday, Week 4, November 2005. [/QUOTE]

Much of the goings on in the company will be in the form of press releases, like this one. [QUOTE] Tuesday, Week 2, November 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling Announces Change in Administration Rip Chord, owner and CEO of Mid Atlantic Wrestling, held a press conference today to announce a change in the administration of the company. As of Monday, Week 1, December 2005, Karen Killer will be stepping down from her position as Vice President in Charge of Personnel and Creative. Replacing her will be a relative unknown chosen from a large pool of candidates, a man who chooses to go by the moniker steev42. MAW and Rip Chord would like to ensure that this change is not unexpected. When Ms. Killer accepted the job upon the incorporation of MAW, it was known that it was to be a temporary assignment. Karen Killer will remain an active member of the MAW roster, and is expected to step into the announcers booth. Additionally, MAW announces that they have secured Stanley Hall for a once per month event. The first of these will be called Small Favors, and will take place Friday, Week 4, November 2005. [/QUOTE]

This just in. [QUOTE] Friday, Week 1, December 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling Talent Changes Mid Atlantic Wrestling announced today that it had come to an agreement with two workers, Persephone and Nicole Kiss, regarding terms of their release. MAW cited a lack of opportunities for these workers for future MAW work. We with them both all the luck in their future endeavours. Ben Williams and MAW have come to an agreement over contractual work with MAW. Look for Williams to premiere in an MAW ring soon. [/QUOTE]

This just in. [QUOTE] Friday, Week 1, December 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling Talent Changes Mid Atlantic Wrestling announced today that it had come to an agreement with two workers, Persephone and Nicole Kiss, regarding terms of their release. MAW cited a lack of opportunities for these workers for future MAW work. We with them both all the luck in their future endeavours. Ben Williams and MAW have come to an agreement over contractual work with MAW. Look for Williams to premiere in an MAW ring soon. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] Wednesday, Week 2, December 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling announces Small Favors MAW's [b]Small Favors[/b] is coming soon, and they are looking to get a packed card in the 90 minutes available to them at Stanley Hall. We can look forward to the following matches: Newcomer [b]Ben Williams[/b] teams up with [b]Antonio[/b] to take on the [b]Rock City Stars[/b] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] takes on [b]Steven Parker[/b] [b]Ricky Douglas[/b] against [b]Erik Strong[/b] [b]The Mean Machine[/b] defends his title against [b]Oscar Golden[/b] [/QUOTE] Predictions welcome. Show will likely go up tonight or early tomorrow.

[QUOTE] Wednesday, Week 2, December 2005 Mid Atlantic Wrestling announces Small Favors MAW's [b]Small Favors[/b] is coming soon, and they are looking to get a packed card in the 90 minutes available to them at Stanley Hall. We can look forward to the following matches: Newcomer [b]Ben Williams[/b] teams up with [b]Antonio[/b] to take on the [b]Rock City Stars[/b] [b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b] takes on [b]Steven Parker[/b] [b]Ricky Douglas[/b] against [b]Erik Strong[/b] [b]The Mean Machine[/b] defends his title against [b]Oscar Golden[/b] [/QUOTE] Predictions welcome. Show will likely go up tonight or early tomorrow.

Playing MAW without firing the guys that ask 350 (they suck as much as those that ask 100), like DC Rayne, Stan Manna, Oscar Golden, Flash Savage, Ricky Douglas and all is very hard since the last patch. Especially 'cause you can't fire Karen Killer. But since you're doing monthly shows, you won't have that many problems keeping your head above the water. Good luck :)

Playing MAW without firing the guys that ask 350 (they suck as much as those that ask 100), like DC Rayne, Stan Manna, Oscar Golden, Flash Savage, Ricky Douglas and all is very hard since the last patch. Especially 'cause you can't fire Karen Killer. But since you're doing monthly shows, you won't have that many problems keeping your head above the water. Good luck :)

[i]The following is an excerpt from a column written by Nigel Williams.[/i] I had the opportunity the other day to stop by Stanley Hall in the Mid Atlantic area, where 71 other people had a chance to see the first show in the tenure of the enigmatic individual, Steev42, Small Favors. I don't know where they came up with the name, but it seemed to fit the atmosphere, as Rip Chord and Karen Killer joined Marv Earnest at the small wooden table off to the side of the audience, thanking the crowds for showing up. For what it's worth, I certainly think that Small Favors merited a $2 ticket charge. [b]1) Al Coleman vs Flash Savage[/b] To be honest, this match looked and felt like nothing more than filler. The two of them seemed to have trouble keeping things moving in the ring, but Coleman looked to pick up some tips during the match. He also picked up some tights at the end, to Savage's dismay. [i]Winner: Al Coleman by Pinfall. 12:31[/i] [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]2) Howard's Looking Forward[/b] Eddie Howard came out, shaking hands with the audience as he came out, the tag team belt over his shoulder. With a booming voice that needed no microphone, he spent some time talking about how good he was, and that he was looking forward to even bigger prizes than the one over his shoulder. [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]3) The Rock City Stars vs Ben Williams & Antonio[/b] Williams gets his first taste of an MAW ring, and it's not a good one. He looked downright exhausted out there by the end of this rather short fight. Manna gets the pinfall with a little help from a drumstick. Don't ask. [i]Winners: The Rock City Stars by Pinfall. 6:57[/i] [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]4) Mainstream Hernandez vs Steven Parker[/b] A Main-event caliber match at the half-way point of the show, as these two certainly put it all on the line. And as a bonus, we got to see the finisher that Hernandez oddly calls Apparition #14. [i]Winner: Mainstream Hernandez by Pinfall after the Apparition #14. 10:35[/i] [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]5) Sore Loser[/b] Parker didn't take kindly to the loss, and as Hernandez was walking back through the assembled personages, he attacked from behind. After driving Mainstream into a slew of empty chairs, he walked off with a smirk on his face. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]6) An Interview with the Champ[/b] The Mean Machine came out, and Earnest grabbed the place's sole microphone to have a chat with him about his title defense tonight. Quote of the segment: "When I'm through with him, Golden will be Red!" [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]7) Another Attack[/b] Erik Strong is making his way towards the ring when Ricky Douglas comes charging through a fire exit, chair in hand. Strong doesn't even stand a chance. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]8) Ricky Douglas vs Erik Strong[/b] Of course, the scheduled match still had to go on. Douglas and Strong looked good together out there, but the beating given to Erik before the match was too much for him to handle. [i]Winner: Ricky Douglas by Pinfall. 6:46[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]9) The Mean Machine vs Oscar Golden for the Mid Atlantic Championship[/b] Well, this certainly could have been a better match, but unlike the one that just finished, these two just don't seem to be on the same page. Both men got better as the match progressed, but eventually fatigue took it's toll, and Golden was all but out on his feet by the time The Mean Machine pushed off the ropes where Fair couldn't see him. [i]Winner and Still Mid Atlantic Champion (d1): The Mean Machine by Pinfall. 20:03[/i] [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]Closing Thoughts[/b] I heard some minor ruckus' from backstage during the show. Seems to me like there weren't enough people backstage to handle the roster. I think this show may just be the one that gets MAW on the map though, at least for more than just the name of Rip Chord. Overall, I'd have to give the show a D. Not SWF-worthy by any means, but decent enough show for the little promotion it is. I may just have to attend the show next month too. [i]So Ends the Excerpt[/i] [QUOTE] Quick Results from Small Favors (Fri/4/12/05) Al Coleman defeated Flash Savage (F) The Rock City Stars defeated Ben Williams & Antonio (F) Mainstream Hernandez defeated Steven Parker (D) Ricky Douglas defated Erik Strong (E) The Mean Machine defeated Oscar Golden (C-) to retain the Mid Atlantic Championship [/QUOTE]

[i]The following is an excerpt from a column written by Nigel Williams.[/i] I had the opportunity the other day to stop by Stanley Hall in the Mid Atlantic area, where 71 other people had a chance to see the first show in the tenure of the enigmatic individual, Steev42, Small Favors. I don't know where they came up with the name, but it seemed to fit the atmosphere, as Rip Chord and Karen Killer joined Marv Earnest at the small wooden table off to the side of the audience, thanking the crowds for showing up. For what it's worth, I certainly think that Small Favors merited a $2 ticket charge. [b]1) Al Coleman vs Flash Savage[/b] To be honest, this match looked and felt like nothing more than filler. The two of them seemed to have trouble keeping things moving in the ring, but Coleman looked to pick up some tips during the match. He also picked up some tights at the end, to Savage's dismay. [i]Winner: Al Coleman by Pinfall. 12:31[/i] [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]2) Howard's Looking Forward[/b] Eddie Howard came out, shaking hands with the audience as he came out, the tag team belt over his shoulder. With a booming voice that needed no microphone, he spent some time talking about how good he was, and that he was looking forward to even bigger prizes than the one over his shoulder. [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]3) The Rock City Stars vs Ben Williams & Antonio[/b] Williams gets his first taste of an MAW ring, and it's not a good one. He looked downright exhausted out there by the end of this rather short fight. Manna gets the pinfall with a little help from a drumstick. Don't ask. [i]Winners: The Rock City Stars by Pinfall. 6:57[/i] [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]4) Mainstream Hernandez vs Steven Parker[/b] A Main-event caliber match at the half-way point of the show, as these two certainly put it all on the line. And as a bonus, we got to see the finisher that Hernandez oddly calls Apparition #14. [i]Winner: Mainstream Hernandez by Pinfall after the Apparition #14. 10:35[/i] [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]5) Sore Loser[/b] Parker didn't take kindly to the loss, and as Hernandez was walking back through the assembled personages, he attacked from behind. After driving Mainstream into a slew of empty chairs, he walked off with a smirk on his face. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]6) An Interview with the Champ[/b] The Mean Machine came out, and Earnest grabbed the place's sole microphone to have a chat with him about his title defense tonight. Quote of the segment: "When I'm through with him, Golden will be Red!" [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]7) Another Attack[/b] Erik Strong is making his way towards the ring when Ricky Douglas comes charging through a fire exit, chair in hand. Strong doesn't even stand a chance. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]8) Ricky Douglas vs Erik Strong[/b] Of course, the scheduled match still had to go on. Douglas and Strong looked good together out there, but the beating given to Erik before the match was too much for him to handle. [i]Winner: Ricky Douglas by Pinfall. 6:46[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]9) The Mean Machine vs Oscar Golden for the Mid Atlantic Championship[/b] Well, this certainly could have been a better match, but unlike the one that just finished, these two just don't seem to be on the same page. Both men got better as the match progressed, but eventually fatigue took it's toll, and Golden was all but out on his feet by the time The Mean Machine pushed off the ropes where Fair couldn't see him. [i]Winner and Still Mid Atlantic Champion (d1): The Mean Machine by Pinfall. 20:03[/i] [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]Closing Thoughts[/b] I heard some minor ruckus' from backstage during the show. Seems to me like there weren't enough people backstage to handle the roster. I think this show may just be the one that gets MAW on the map though, at least for more than just the name of Rip Chord. Overall, I'd have to give the show a D. Not SWF-worthy by any means, but decent enough show for the little promotion it is. I may just have to attend the show next month too. [i]So Ends the Excerpt[/i] [QUOTE] Quick Results from Small Favors (Fri/4/12/05) Al Coleman defeated Flash Savage (F) The Rock City Stars defeated Ben Williams & Antonio (F) Mainstream Hernandez defeated Steven Parker (D) Ricky Douglas defated Erik Strong (E) The Mean Machine defeated Oscar Golden (C-) to retain the Mid Atlantic Championship [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=trypio;148930]Playing MAW without firing the guys that ask 350 (they suck as much as those that ask 100), like DC Rayne, Stan Manna, Oscar Golden, Flash Savage, Ricky Douglas and all is very hard since the last patch. Especially 'cause you can't fire Karen Killer. But since you're doing monthly shows, you won't have that many problems keeping your head above the water. Good luck :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm looking at changing, but I wanted to try what I had first.

[QUOTE=trypio;148930]Playing MAW without firing the guys that ask 350 (they suck as much as those that ask 100), like DC Rayne, Stan Manna, Oscar Golden, Flash Savage, Ricky Douglas and all is very hard since the last patch. Especially 'cause you can't fire Karen Killer. But since you're doing monthly shows, you won't have that many problems keeping your head above the water. Good luck :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm looking at changing, but I wanted to try what I had first.

Press Release from Mid Atlantic Wrestling [QUOTE] Tuesday, Week 1, January 2006 Mid Atlantic Wrestling announces today that they have come to a contract agreement with an unnamed wrestler. Steev42, Vice President of of Personnel and Creative stated, "Normally, we would gladly release information of this scale, but for the time being, we'd prefer to keep it a secret. This wrestler will be making his or her debut at New Beginnings at the end of the month." [/QUOTE]

Press Release from Mid Atlantic Wrestling [QUOTE] Tuesday, Week 1, January 2006 Mid Atlantic Wrestling announces today that they have come to a contract agreement with an unnamed wrestler. Steev42, Vice President of of Personnel and Creative stated, "Normally, we would gladly release information of this scale, but for the time being, we'd prefer to keep it a secret. This wrestler will be making his or her debut at New Beginnings at the end of the month." [/QUOTE]

Press Release from Mid Atlantic Wrestling [QUOTE] Friday, Week 2, January 2006 MAW Presents New Beginnings Coming at you from the friendly confines of Stanley Hall in just 2 weeks, New Beginnings brings just what the the title claims. Tickets are still available, and at only $2 each, can you really afford not to take a peek? Already on the card for this show: Eddie Howard last month bragged about how good he was, and that he was looking for a bigger reward. This month, he gets a chance to put his money where his mouth is when he takes on the Mid Atlantic Champion, The Mean Machine, in non-title action. MAW has announced a new hiring, and this mystery worker will be taking on Steven Parker. Also, Ricky Douglas takes on Antonio, and more action. Don't miss it! [/QUOTE] As always, predictions and comments welcome.

Press Release from Mid Atlantic Wrestling [QUOTE] Friday, Week 2, January 2006 MAW Presents New Beginnings Coming at you from the friendly confines of Stanley Hall in just 2 weeks, New Beginnings brings just what the the title claims. Tickets are still available, and at only $2 each, can you really afford not to take a peek? Already on the card for this show: Eddie Howard last month bragged about how good he was, and that he was looking for a bigger reward. This month, he gets a chance to put his money where his mouth is when he takes on the Mid Atlantic Champion, The Mean Machine, in non-title action. MAW has announced a new hiring, and this mystery worker will be taking on Steven Parker. Also, Ricky Douglas takes on Antonio, and more action. Don't miss it! [/QUOTE] As always, predictions and comments welcome.

[i]We hear from Nigel Williams once more.[/i] MAW cuts its shows back to 60 minutes after what could have been a disaster last month with Small Favors. Sixty-Seven whole people showed up to New Beginnings, in what MAW hopes is a new beginning for their promotion. [b]1) Single File?[/b] Ricky Douglas and Antonio were scheduled to start us off tonight, but both tried to come through the door to the auditorium at the same time. Douglas took exception to that, and drove Antonio's skull into the steel door before dragging him to the ring. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]2) Ricky Douglas vs Antonio[/b] Never one to let a little wooziness in his opponents stop him, Douglas went right after the already shaken Antonio. Antonio would get a little bit of offense in, but this was mostly Douglas the whole way. [i]Winner: Ricky Douglas by Pinfall. 8:35[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]3) They Said New Beginnings[/b] Erik Strong and Oscar Golden came out to ringside together. This confused me a bit, because from what I've heard they're not one of the regular tag teams in MAW. But whatever. Apparently Marv Earnest is acting as the commisioner, even though Rip Chord is right beside him. They come out and ask Marv what he thinks about them taking on the Rock City Stars. Marv thinks for a moment before saying it's a good idea. Quote of the Segment: "Rock Duds, I mean Dudes," coming from Golden. [b]4) Erik Strong and Oscar Golden vs The Rock City Stars[/b] Strong and Golden both lost at Small Favors, while the Stars won. Interestingly, Rockin' Ryan Turner came out dancing instead of singing this time--a gimmick change already? It didn't help the match any, nor did the complete lack of story. The middle of the match honestly just looked like a bunch of moves they thought would be fun. Whatever. Dancin' Turner takes the job to Oscar Golden. [i]Winner: Erik Strong and Oscar Golden by Pinfall. 9:04[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]5) Exception[/b] The Stars obviously don't like what just happened, and they try to continue the fight. Referee Jay Fair tries to institute control, but it's only after some more innovative drumstick and guitar pick usage that the Rock City Stars strut to the back, Turner dancing the whole way. Seriously, what's up with that? [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]6) Steven Parker vs Henry Marksman[/b] Marksman's made of red hair should be immediately familiar to anyone who follows the indy scenes, but the monkey mask is gone. A good quality bout between these two mat artists, easily the highlight of the night. They looked comfortable out there together even though this was Marksman's first match with MAW. Parker has the advantage when Mainstream Hernandez makes his presence felt, getting revenge for the post-match attack last month. That's all Marksman needs. [i]Winner: Henry Marksman by Pinfall. 10:33[/i] [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]7) Eddie Howard vs The Mean Machine[/b] A non-title match, which means the victor could be seen a mile away. Apparently that upset Eddie a bit, since he didn't seem to have it all in him tonight. Either that, or he had a cold, since the roar he gave when he hit the Roaring Elbow at the end of the match seemed a bit nasally. [i]Winner: Eddie Howard by Pinfall after a Roaring Elbow. 7:32[/i] [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]8) Celebration[/b] Eddie Howard spent some time walking among the crowd (I use that term ironically) after the match, shaking hands and letting people hold his tag team belt. [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]Closing Thoughts:[/b] Well, I liked it. And it was better than Small Favors. I raise a glass to MAW in the hopes that they continue to improve each month. For the record, I rate New Beginnings as a C- show. Certainly a good quality for the size and budget of this promotion. [QUOTE] Quick Results from New Beginnings (Fri/4/1/06) Ricky Douglas defeated Antonio (E) Erik Strong and Oscar Golden defeated The Rock City Stars (E) Henry Marksman defeated Steven Parker (C+) Eddie Howard defeated The Mean Machine (C-) [/QUOTE] [i]From the desk of steev42: Are you guys liking the style? Do you want more detail? I aim to please.[/i]

[i]We hear from Nigel Williams once more.[/i] MAW cuts its shows back to 60 minutes after what could have been a disaster last month with Small Favors. Sixty-Seven whole people showed up to New Beginnings, in what MAW hopes is a new beginning for their promotion. [b]1) Single File?[/b] Ricky Douglas and Antonio were scheduled to start us off tonight, but both tried to come through the door to the auditorium at the same time. Douglas took exception to that, and drove Antonio's skull into the steel door before dragging him to the ring. [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]2) Ricky Douglas vs Antonio[/b] Never one to let a little wooziness in his opponents stop him, Douglas went right after the already shaken Antonio. Antonio would get a little bit of offense in, but this was mostly Douglas the whole way. [i]Winner: Ricky Douglas by Pinfall. 8:35[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]3) They Said New Beginnings[/b] Erik Strong and Oscar Golden came out to ringside together. This confused me a bit, because from what I've heard they're not one of the regular tag teams in MAW. But whatever. Apparently Marv Earnest is acting as the commisioner, even though Rip Chord is right beside him. They come out and ask Marv what he thinks about them taking on the Rock City Stars. Marv thinks for a moment before saying it's a good idea. Quote of the Segment: "Rock Duds, I mean Dudes," coming from Golden. [b]4) Erik Strong and Oscar Golden vs The Rock City Stars[/b] Strong and Golden both lost at Small Favors, while the Stars won. Interestingly, Rockin' Ryan Turner came out dancing instead of singing this time--a gimmick change already? It didn't help the match any, nor did the complete lack of story. The middle of the match honestly just looked like a bunch of moves they thought would be fun. Whatever. Dancin' Turner takes the job to Oscar Golden. [i]Winner: Erik Strong and Oscar Golden by Pinfall. 9:04[/i] [i]Rating: E[/i] [b]5) Exception[/b] The Stars obviously don't like what just happened, and they try to continue the fight. Referee Jay Fair tries to institute control, but it's only after some more innovative drumstick and guitar pick usage that the Rock City Stars strut to the back, Turner dancing the whole way. Seriously, what's up with that? [i]Rating: F[/i] [b]6) Steven Parker vs Henry Marksman[/b] Marksman's made of red hair should be immediately familiar to anyone who follows the indy scenes, but the monkey mask is gone. A good quality bout between these two mat artists, easily the highlight of the night. They looked comfortable out there together even though this was Marksman's first match with MAW. Parker has the advantage when Mainstream Hernandez makes his presence felt, getting revenge for the post-match attack last month. That's all Marksman needs. [i]Winner: Henry Marksman by Pinfall. 10:33[/i] [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]7) Eddie Howard vs The Mean Machine[/b] A non-title match, which means the victor could be seen a mile away. Apparently that upset Eddie a bit, since he didn't seem to have it all in him tonight. Either that, or he had a cold, since the roar he gave when he hit the Roaring Elbow at the end of the match seemed a bit nasally. [i]Winner: Eddie Howard by Pinfall after a Roaring Elbow. 7:32[/i] [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]8) Celebration[/b] Eddie Howard spent some time walking among the crowd (I use that term ironically) after the match, shaking hands and letting people hold his tag team belt. [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]Closing Thoughts:[/b] Well, I liked it. And it was better than Small Favors. I raise a glass to MAW in the hopes that they continue to improve each month. For the record, I rate New Beginnings as a C- show. Certainly a good quality for the size and budget of this promotion. [QUOTE] Quick Results from New Beginnings (Fri/4/1/06) Ricky Douglas defeated Antonio (E) Erik Strong and Oscar Golden defeated The Rock City Stars (E) Henry Marksman defeated Steven Parker (C+) Eddie Howard defeated The Mean Machine (C-) [/QUOTE] [i]From the desk of steev42: Are you guys liking the style? Do you want more detail? I aim to please.[/i]

Archived