I understand needing the game to TEST a mod, but wouldnt you just need the DB editor to work on a MOD??? Also, DOTT wouldn't come WITH the game, it would be released on the forums by the mod-maker very shortly after the game releases or even very shortly after the DEMO releases. These are my educated guesses......

I understand needing the game to TEST a mod, but wouldnt you just need the DB editor to work on a MOD??? Also, DOTT wouldn't come WITH the game, it would be released on the forums by the mod-maker very shortly after the game releases or even very shortly after the DEMO releases. These are my educated guesses......

TCP's are my favorite current day/recent history mods. But for wrestling buffs and historians, D Boon's DOTT is truly the King of Kings as far as mods go. I don't even play it that much right now as an ongoing game as I'm really into the C-Verse, but I like having it...like a collector...and going into it time and again to try different things with it. It's truly amazing. With the additions to 07, I think my time will be most evenly spent on DOTT and CVerse...with a little FORC thrown in so I can play me some PWG :)

TCP's are my favorite current day/recent history mods. But for wrestling buffs and historians, D Boon's DOTT is truly the King of Kings as far as mods go. I don't even play it that much right now as an ongoing game as I'm really into the C-Verse, but I like having it...like a collector...and going into it time and again to try different things with it. It's truly amazing. With the additions to 07, I think my time will be most evenly spent on DOTT and CVerse...with a little FORC thrown in so I can play me some PWG :)

I am going to have to agree. No offense to the other mod makers out there. I love DOTT. Also love the modern day work of TCP and his FOTORC. But Also like his 98 mod I think it was. TCP you are no Boogyman, maybe a Funaki, but never a Boogyman. And DBOON is a wrestling god as far as im concerned. But thats my 2 cents.

I am going to have to agree. No offense to the other mod makers out there. I love DOTT. Also love the modern day work of TCP and his FOTORC. But Also like his 98 mod I think it was. TCP you are no Boogyman, maybe a Funaki, but never a Boogyman. And DBOON is a wrestling god as far as im concerned. But thats my 2 cents.

I love the TCP = Funaki comparison, right on the money! But as for the release of DOTT, i wouldn't be overly concerned about how long it will take, based purely on how quick the wrespi2 version came out. That took about 2 days or something - cant remember exactly but it was very quick.

I love the TCP = Funaki comparison, right on the money! But as for the release of DOTT, i wouldn't be overly concerned about how long it will take, based purely on how quick the wrespi2 version came out. That took about 2 days or something - cant remember exactly but it was very quick.

Question about DOTT? I was a huge fan of DOTT on the first WreSpi and then of the mod for TEW2K5 but I haven't stayed up to date with it (WreSpi2) and any other releases (if there were any) but my question is for each release does the time further on... ? I believe the game begins in '83 so would a potential TEW2K7 begin in 85 or does the mod continue to begin in '83 throughout? thanks

Question about DOTT? I was a huge fan of DOTT on the first WreSpi and then of the mod for TEW2K5 but I haven't stayed up to date with it (WreSpi2) and any other releases (if there were any) but my question is for each release does the time further on... ? I believe the game begins in '83 so would a potential TEW2K7 begin in 85 or does the mod continue to begin in '83 throughout? thanks

Archived