Not to be a wet blanket but although I think that would be a wonderful idea Adam & Grey Dog might get in trouble for copyright laws. This is along the same lines as Adam not being able to declare a "Real World Diary of the Month". On the other hand, if Adam released the editor by itself early for everyone (if that's even possible, the editor may not be finalized before the rest of the game is) then any mod maker could do some work before the game's release. Did RaveX get the editor early in a previous game? I think they may have been beta testers. Another possibility.

Not to be a wet blanket but although I think that would be a wonderful idea Adam & Grey Dog might get in trouble for copyright laws. This is along the same lines as Adam not being able to declare a "Real World Diary of the Month". On the other hand, if Adam released the editor by itself early for everyone (if that's even possible, the editor may not be finalized before the rest of the game is) then any mod maker could do some work before the game's release. Did RaveX get the editor early in a previous game? I think they may have been beta testers. Another possibility.

[QUOTE=djlightning;149427]I don't know I've heard that TCP makes some really good mods too, but I haven't played any of either of them. So I wouldn't really know.[/QUOTE] My mods are The Boogeyman to D. Boon's The Rock! No one has made a mod anywhere near the quality and depth of DOTT since TEW came out, bar none!

[QUOTE=djlightning;149427]I don't know I've heard that TCP makes some really good mods too, but I haven't played any of either of them. So I wouldn't really know.[/QUOTE] My mods are The Boogeyman to D. Boon's The Rock! No one has made a mod anywhere near the quality and depth of DOTT since TEW came out, bar none!

Archived