Bound for Glory thread

mystic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the full card as of right now (non-spoiler, I dont read them) Title vs. Career NWA World Heavyweight Championship Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Sting Special Inforcer At Ringside Kurt Angle [B]In no way do I see Jarrett walking out with the strap in this one. Do you really think that Sting is going to dissapear like that. Jarrett (as a member of the booking team), knows that Sting is a legend in the wrestling busniess and he will not let him go out that way. I see the ref getting knocked out, Jarrett going for the gutair, Angle grabing it away from him, Sting hitting the Scorpion Death Drop and Angle counting the 3.[/B] 6-Sides Of Steel NWA World Tag Team Title match LAX vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels (c) [B]This could be THE match of the night (if Monsters Ball does not take it). Both of these teams are AWESOME. In my humble opinion they are the two best teams in US pro-wrestling today, bar none with AMW and The Naturals right behind. This fued has been hot between them and there Ultimate X match was fantastic last month as well. Not sure who I see getting the win here. Konnan wont be able to get involved becasue of the cage (Im not sure if his hip is healed enough to climb) so its anybodys game. I would love to see LAX take them back however as they are a great heel team.[/B] Monsters Ball Abyss vs. Raven vs. Brother Runt vs. Samoa Joe [B]Joe is gonna take this one, its that easy. This could also be contender for match of the night. It should be brutal, bloody and just plain crazy. Be prepared for a Brother Runt dive from somewhere HIGH!!! This match will just cement Joe even further as the rightfull number 1 contender for the World Title. This one should be great.[/B] 8 Mile Street Fight Rhino vs. Christain Cage [B]This one could get messy but I see Rhino taking it since they are in his home town. Both of these guys can deliver in the ring and this match should not dissapoint.[/B] TNA X-Division Title match Chris Sabin vs. Senshi (c) [B]Ah how I miss the days when the X-Title was one of the biggest focuses of the booking cometee. Heck I dont even see much of a story between Senshi and Sabin. When it was Joe vs Styles for the Title there segments were ending the show for crying out loud! I am also glad that they dropped the Jackass stuff. For the faces it was not a good thing (even thought Petey almost crapping his pants during his match WAS kind of funny) and did nothing to get Chris Sabin over with the fans. If you want to get Sabin more over, give him longer, better matches on Impact and let the fans connect with his character. However I dont see Sabin winning this one. One thing TNA has not touched on yet is the fact that Senshi is undefeated yet as well (the same could be said for Christian Cage) and I dont see Sabin giving him his first lose. I DO see a followup between Sabin and Jerry Lynn however. If you have been watching the shows you see an interesting dynamic forming between them and a rift starts to form between Master and Student. [/B] Loser Leaves TNA Eric Young vs. Larry Z [B]This should be a pure comedy match and you now what, I love Eric Young. The guy it comic gold and he is WAY over with the fans right now. Eric will win this one however and it wont be a long match.[/B] Kevin Nash X-Division Invitational [B]This is the one match that should not be happening. The only involvment Kevin Nash should have in TNA is as the manager of The Paparazzi. The backstage skits with all three of them were funny as hell. I hope this is TNA's way of getting one of the X-Division guys over by beating Nash clean, even though I dont see that happening. Everytime Nash was suppose to lose to someone (Jarrett last year at Bound For Glory and Sabin a couple of months ago), he just so happens to get "hurt". What a load of crap. This guy is taking up too much TV times as it is, taking away from the guys who NEED the TV time. I dont care enouph to predict this one.[/B] All in all this years Bound For Glory looks to be shaping up to be one hell of a card. With only 1 dud (Nash) and 1 comedy releaf (Young vs. Larry Z), the card is set to be fantastic.

Here is the full card as of right now (non-spoiler, I dont read them) Title vs. Career NWA World Heavyweight Championship Jeff Jarrett (c) vs. Sting Special Inforcer At Ringside Kurt Angle [B]In no way do I see Jarrett walking out with the strap in this one. Do you really think that Sting is going to dissapear like that. Jarrett (as a member of the booking team), knows that Sting is a legend in the wrestling busniess and he will not let him go out that way. I see the ref getting knocked out, Jarrett going for the gutair, Angle grabing it away from him, Sting hitting the Scorpion Death Drop and Angle counting the 3.[/B] 6-Sides Of Steel NWA World Tag Team Title match LAX vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels (c) [B]This could be THE match of the night (if Monsters Ball does not take it). Both of these teams are AWESOME. In my humble opinion they are the two best teams in US pro-wrestling today, bar none with AMW and The Naturals right behind. This fued has been hot between them and there Ultimate X match was fantastic last month as well. Not sure who I see getting the win here. Konnan wont be able to get involved becasue of the cage (Im not sure if his hip is healed enough to climb) so its anybodys game. I would love to see LAX take them back however as they are a great heel team.[/B] Monsters Ball Abyss vs. Raven vs. Brother Runt vs. Samoa Joe [B]Joe is gonna take this one, its that easy. This could also be contender for match of the night. It should be brutal, bloody and just plain crazy. Be prepared for a Brother Runt dive from somewhere HIGH!!! This match will just cement Joe even further as the rightfull number 1 contender for the World Title. This one should be great.[/B] 8 Mile Street Fight Rhino vs. Christain Cage [B]This one could get messy but I see Rhino taking it since they are in his home town. Both of these guys can deliver in the ring and this match should not dissapoint.[/B] TNA X-Division Title match Chris Sabin vs. Senshi (c) [B]Ah how I miss the days when the X-Title was one of the biggest focuses of the booking cometee. Heck I dont even see much of a story between Senshi and Sabin. When it was Joe vs Styles for the Title there segments were ending the show for crying out loud! I am also glad that they dropped the Jackass stuff. For the faces it was not a good thing (even thought Petey almost crapping his pants during his match WAS kind of funny) and did nothing to get Chris Sabin over with the fans. If you want to get Sabin more over, give him longer, better matches on Impact and let the fans connect with his character. However I dont see Sabin winning this one. One thing TNA has not touched on yet is the fact that Senshi is undefeated yet as well (the same could be said for Christian Cage) and I dont see Sabin giving him his first lose. I DO see a followup between Sabin and Jerry Lynn however. If you have been watching the shows you see an interesting dynamic forming between them and a rift starts to form between Master and Student. [/B] Loser Leaves TNA Eric Young vs. Larry Z [B]This should be a pure comedy match and you now what, I love Eric Young. The guy it comic gold and he is WAY over with the fans right now. Eric will win this one however and it wont be a long match.[/B] Kevin Nash X-Division Invitational [B]This is the one match that should not be happening. The only involvment Kevin Nash should have in TNA is as the manager of The Paparazzi. The backstage skits with all three of them were funny as hell. I hope this is TNA's way of getting one of the X-Division guys over by beating Nash clean, even though I dont see that happening. Everytime Nash was suppose to lose to someone (Jarrett last year at Bound For Glory and Sabin a couple of months ago), he just so happens to get "hurt". What a load of crap. This guy is taking up too much TV times as it is, taking away from the guys who NEED the TV time. I dont care enouph to predict this one.[/B] All in all this years Bound For Glory looks to be shaping up to be one hell of a card. With only 1 dud (Nash) and 1 comedy releaf (Young vs. Larry Z), the card is set to be fantastic.

[QUOTE=Travis;155298]Isn't it going to be SoCal Val. From last night, I thought it looked similar to Dawn Marie, but I'm not sure if she's "skinny" yet after her giving birth.[/QUOTE] If you guys dont know who Bobby Roodes manager is going to be after seeing that chest then you havent been watching TNA for very long. There is only 1 woman on the TNA roster with a body like that. Dont worry Im not going to spoil it for you but just think about it for a minute.

[QUOTE=Travis;155298]Isn't it going to be SoCal Val. From last night, I thought it looked similar to Dawn Marie, but I'm not sure if she's "skinny" yet after her giving birth.[/QUOTE] If you guys dont know who Bobby Roodes manager is going to be after seeing that chest then you havent been watching TNA for very long. There is only 1 woman on the TNA roster with a body like that. Dont worry Im not going to spoil it for you but just think about it for a minute.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;152848]Just a question for you TNA fan followers. What is the Arena or whateva it is called where BFG will be held and how many fans can it hold? Just so I can see if they will finally improve their attendance even if only for one event :p[/QUOTE] You make it sound as if TNA doesn't have any fans which is a pretty stupid thing to say. I'd guarentee you that a little more than half of the people on this forum like TNA and have watched them. I remember when the WWE had 80,000 people in attendance, now they hardly fill 10,000. If you try to compare TNA filling an 850 attendance soundstage to 3,500 seat arena at the peak of TNA's success to date(and it's only growing) then you should compare the WWE at the height of it's success to WWE's current date. I find it laughable when a WWE mark goes on about how unsuccessful TNA is, when you don't realize that the company is 4 years old. WWE has been around for nearly 40 years and has lost their flame. TNA keeps growing. You might not see it that clearly, but a company that starts out on weekly PPV, goes to a weekly TV show on a small network. Then they get 3 Hour PPV's, and land a deal with a huge Network. Also, bigger stars come into the company. A WWE fan has all the excuses in the world if one of their stars leave and go to TNA. 1. is the "It's Ok, I didn't really like them." 2. "Oh, uh, they were fired, therefore they suck." 3. "They're a traitor and a sellout." Which is basicly every WWE fan's opinion on Kurt Angle and Christian. Why don't you go spray paint "DX" on a wall or something than try and bring down a company that's only 4 years old and say they can't grow.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;152848]Just a question for you TNA fan followers. What is the Arena or whateva it is called where BFG will be held and how many fans can it hold? Just so I can see if they will finally improve their attendance even if only for one event :p[/QUOTE] You make it sound as if TNA doesn't have any fans which is a pretty stupid thing to say. I'd guarentee you that a little more than half of the people on this forum like TNA and have watched them. I remember when the WWE had 80,000 people in attendance, now they hardly fill 10,000. If you try to compare TNA filling an 850 attendance soundstage to 3,500 seat arena at the peak of TNA's success to date(and it's only growing) then you should compare the WWE at the height of it's success to WWE's current date. I find it laughable when a WWE mark goes on about how unsuccessful TNA is, when you don't realize that the company is 4 years old. WWE has been around for nearly 40 years and has lost their flame. TNA keeps growing. You might not see it that clearly, but a company that starts out on weekly PPV, goes to a weekly TV show on a small network. Then they get 3 Hour PPV's, and land a deal with a huge Network. Also, bigger stars come into the company. A WWE fan has all the excuses in the world if one of their stars leave and go to TNA. 1. is the "It's Ok, I didn't really like them." 2. "Oh, uh, they were fired, therefore they suck." 3. "They're a traitor and a sellout." Which is basicly every WWE fan's opinion on Kurt Angle and Christian. Why don't you go spray paint "DX" on a wall or something than try and bring down a company that's only 4 years old and say they can't grow.

yikes..... i said the same thing to gaz once, but in a little harsher terms.... i agree with everything you said travis, except the problem is the gaz isn't a wwe mark. well, he might be, but he does know his good wrestling from sports entertainment......just check out his youtube thread post. now, why he (or anyone who's into indy wrestling/japanese craziness) doesn't like tna is beyond me. but we all got our opinions. i prefer tna obviously, but it does have it's drawbacks, mainly its booking and its lack of push/development of the x division......which gave tna its identity in the beginning. oh, and double j as the champ. he needs to spend a year in the midcards getting other people over and making names for the younger guys.

yikes..... i said the same thing to gaz once, but in a little harsher terms.... i agree with everything you said travis, except the problem is the gaz isn't a wwe mark. well, he might be, but he does know his good wrestling from sports entertainment......just check out his youtube thread post. now, why he (or anyone who's into indy wrestling/japanese craziness) doesn't like tna is beyond me. but we all got our opinions. i prefer tna obviously, but it does have it's drawbacks, mainly its booking and its lack of push/development of the x division......which gave tna its identity in the beginning. oh, and double j as the champ. he needs to spend a year in the midcards getting other people over and making names for the younger guys.

now that the last impact has happened before BFG here are my updated thoughts: [U][B]Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (Jarrett's NWA World Title vs. Sting's career)[/B][/U] Based on what has happend between No surrender and BFG I actually feel bad for this match. They have set up Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe fairly well and have done a nice tease for Joe vs. Angle, but Jarrett vs. Sting I am not impressed. Total chaos will happen at the end. [B]Winner:[/B] Sting, to send crowd home happy [U][B]Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel NWA Tag Titles)[/B][/U] Should be a great match, Match of the Night will go here. [B]Winners:[/B] Styles and Daniels [B]Note:[/B] With Gail Kim being taken out on impact by LAX, possible LAX vs. AMW, with AMW being the face team in trying to get revenge for Kim. [U][B]Senshi vs. Chris Sabin (X-divison title)[/B][/U] Should be a good match if they give it time, and no jackass skits [B]Winner:[/B] Senshi [B][U]Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball) Special Ref: Jake the Snake Roberts[/U][/B] Did not expect the Snake to be there, James Mitchell's look was great when Jake came out. With Joe spending so much time dealing with Jarrett and the title problem the only way I think they can justify Joe being in the match is if Joe take on one of the other three after BFG. (hopefully Abyss) [B]Winner:[/B] Samoa Joe [B]Note:[/B] Even though he is not in the best of shape, I am really interested to see if anything goes beyond BFG for Roberts. Jake vs. Mitchell in the "mind games" department would be fun to watch. [U][B]Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight)[/B][/U] can good match if given time. I think the issue they have ends here and they move on to other things. [B]Winner: [/B]Cage wins, because even though I enjoy Rhino's work, giving cage the victory gives TNA some time to work out the Jarrett/Angle/Joe mess they have while Cage takes on Sting. [B][U]Eric Young vs. Larry Zbyszko (loser gets fired)[/U][/B] Short and sweet [B]Winner:[/B] Eric Young, so Zbyszko can be given some time off camera. [B][U]X-division open invitational[/U][/B] Don't care, hey where is Starr [B]Winner:[/B]The fans, because they can get set with food or drink during this match [U][B]AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang[/B][/U] Based on what happend this past week, its either team 3-D or the naturals. As stated earlier AMW has a possible match set up after BFG, James Gang I think they are are stuck in the tag team division with nowhere to go. Does TNA give Team 3-D the victory because they are back on tv or do the naturals get to be a thorn in Shane's side again? [B]Winner:[/B] Team 3-D, to continue their push toward the title shot Note: liked the interview with B.G., should be interesting to see if anything happens with it EDIT: over at pwinsider.com Buck Woodward looks at the card. Dead on in my opinion [url]http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=20996&p=1[/url]

now that the last impact has happened before BFG here are my updated thoughts: [U][B]Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (Jarrett's NWA World Title vs. Sting's career)[/B][/U] Based on what has happend between No surrender and BFG I actually feel bad for this match. They have set up Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe fairly well and have done a nice tease for Joe vs. Angle, but Jarrett vs. Sting I am not impressed. Total chaos will happen at the end. [B]Winner:[/B] Sting, to send crowd home happy [U][B]Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel NWA Tag Titles)[/B][/U] Should be a great match, Match of the Night will go here. [B]Winners:[/B] Styles and Daniels [B]Note:[/B] With Gail Kim being taken out on impact by LAX, possible LAX vs. AMW, with AMW being the face team in trying to get revenge for Kim. [U][B]Senshi vs. Chris Sabin (X-divison title)[/B][/U] Should be a good match if they give it time, and no jackass skits [B]Winner:[/B] Senshi [B][U]Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball) Special Ref: Jake the Snake Roberts[/U][/B] Did not expect the Snake to be there, James Mitchell's look was great when Jake came out. With Joe spending so much time dealing with Jarrett and the title problem the only way I think they can justify Joe being in the match is if Joe take on one of the other three after BFG. (hopefully Abyss) [B]Winner:[/B] Samoa Joe [B]Note:[/B] Even though he is not in the best of shape, I am really interested to see if anything goes beyond BFG for Roberts. Jake vs. Mitchell in the "mind games" department would be fun to watch. [U][B]Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight)[/B][/U] can good match if given time. I think the issue they have ends here and they move on to other things. [B]Winner: [/B]Cage wins, because even though I enjoy Rhino's work, giving cage the victory gives TNA some time to work out the Jarrett/Angle/Joe mess they have while Cage takes on Sting. [B][U]Eric Young vs. Larry Zbyszko (loser gets fired)[/U][/B] Short and sweet [B]Winner:[/B] Eric Young, so Zbyszko can be given some time off camera. [B][U]X-division open invitational[/U][/B] Don't care, hey where is Starr [B]Winner:[/B]The fans, because they can get set with food or drink during this match [U][B]AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang[/B][/U] Based on what happend this past week, its either team 3-D or the naturals. As stated earlier AMW has a possible match set up after BFG, James Gang I think they are are stuck in the tag team division with nowhere to go. Does TNA give Team 3-D the victory because they are back on tv or do the naturals get to be a thorn in Shane's side again? [B]Winner:[/B] Team 3-D, to continue their push toward the title shot Note: liked the interview with B.G., should be interesting to see if anything happens with it EDIT: over at pwinsider.com Buck Woodward looks at the card. Dead on in my opinion [url]http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=20996&p=1[/url]

Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (Jarrett's NWA World Title vs. Sting's career) Sting hasn't really been around much, so I'm giving it to JJ who will then drop the belt to Joe, and lead into a title feud with Angle. Winner: Jeff Jarrett Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel NWA Tag Titles) I doubt they'll be switching the titles back after two title switches already in this feud, so Styles and Daniels to retain and these two teams will branch off into their next feuds. Winners: Styles and Daniels Senshi vs. Chris Sabin (X-divison title) Should be a good 15+ minutes before Senshi finishes it off with a win. Winner: Senshi Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball) Special Ref: Jake the Snake Roberts I don't feel like there's been enough surprises, so you might not see Joe win this one, rather Jake leading Raven through the labrynth to a win. Who am I kidding they think Joe is money so, Joe. Winner: Samoa Joe (With Raven as darkhorse to win) Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight) The smart booking is to keep Cage looking strong and beating Rhino is his own match, I mean how many guys win their own specialities? Winner: Christian Eric Young vs. Larry Zbyszko (loser gets fired) Eric Young, which makes this the most obvious of all the matches and a decent comedy match, other than that...filler and last minute. Winner: Eric Young, so Zbyszko can be given some time off camera. X-division open invitational Say what some of you want but you know they will fill this with most of the X guys they can bring in, and it should be a fairly decent matchup as most multi-wrestler x-division matches are. Winner: ~shakes magic eight ball~ try again!?, ~pulls out name from a hat~ Horace Hogan? ~tries again~ Scott Hall...no way, uh forget it Petey Williams, unless they want to make Austin Nash's little Starr... it's obvious enough P. Productions and a Starr? Nah, too obvious. AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang Team 3-D has the most momentum going into this match, and the James Gang hasn't really done anything too notable. AMW is right on the verge of a split or turn so they are out of the equation. However if AMW wins tonight LAX takes the title and they feud. I see the Naturals pulling out with this one if the James Gang and 3D get into each other's business. Overall I'm giving it to the Brothers from 3Dville. Winners: Team 3D

Jeff Jarrett vs. Sting (Jarrett's NWA World Title vs. Sting's career) Sting hasn't really been around much, so I'm giving it to JJ who will then drop the belt to Joe, and lead into a title feud with Angle. Winner: Jeff Jarrett Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel NWA Tag Titles) I doubt they'll be switching the titles back after two title switches already in this feud, so Styles and Daniels to retain and these two teams will branch off into their next feuds. Winners: Styles and Daniels Senshi vs. Chris Sabin (X-divison title) Should be a good 15+ minutes before Senshi finishes it off with a win. Winner: Senshi Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball) Special Ref: Jake the Snake Roberts I don't feel like there's been enough surprises, so you might not see Joe win this one, rather Jake leading Raven through the labrynth to a win. Who am I kidding they think Joe is money so, Joe. Winner: Samoa Joe (With Raven as darkhorse to win) Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight) The smart booking is to keep Cage looking strong and beating Rhino is his own match, I mean how many guys win their own specialities? Winner: Christian Eric Young vs. Larry Zbyszko (loser gets fired) Eric Young, which makes this the most obvious of all the matches and a decent comedy match, other than that...filler and last minute. Winner: Eric Young, so Zbyszko can be given some time off camera. X-division open invitational Say what some of you want but you know they will fill this with most of the X guys they can bring in, and it should be a fairly decent matchup as most multi-wrestler x-division matches are. Winner: ~shakes magic eight ball~ try again!?, ~pulls out name from a hat~ Horace Hogan? ~tries again~ Scott Hall...no way, uh forget it Petey Williams, unless they want to make Austin Nash's little Starr... it's obvious enough P. Productions and a Starr? Nah, too obvious. AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang Team 3-D has the most momentum going into this match, and the James Gang hasn't really done anything too notable. AMW is right on the verge of a split or turn so they are out of the equation. However if AMW wins tonight LAX takes the title and they feud. I see the Naturals pulling out with this one if the James Gang and 3D get into each other's business. Overall I'm giving it to the Brothers from 3Dville. Winners: Team 3D

[QUOTE=mystic;155678]just checked over a ticketmaster.com again for fun. best available for 4 tickets is floor section 3 row 9[/QUOTE] As of right now, 3:03 pm Sunday Eastern you can still get section 3, row 11 tickets on the floor via ticketmaster.

[QUOTE=mystic;155678]just checked over a ticketmaster.com again for fun. best available for 4 tickets is floor section 3 row 9[/QUOTE] As of right now, 3:03 pm Sunday Eastern you can still get section 3, row 11 tickets on the floor via ticketmaster.

AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang Team 3-D has the most momentum going into this match, and the James Gang hasn't really done anything too notable. AMW is right on the verge of a split or turn so they are out of the equation. However if AMW wins tonight LAX takes the title and they feud. I see the Naturals pulling out with this one if the James Gang and 3D get into each other's business. Overall I'm giving it to the Brothers from 3Dville. Winners: Team 3D[/QUOTE] I'd have to politely disagree with this, but only as it regards Team 3D's momentum. They've won a couple of matches sure but before that they were off tv for months [possibly less but it felt like months]. The Naturals on the other hand have a big push as a result of being managed by Shane Douglas. I'd say they have the momentum. Just my two cents.

AMW vs. Team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. James Gang Team 3-D has the most momentum going into this match, and the James Gang hasn't really done anything too notable. AMW is right on the verge of a split or turn so they are out of the equation. However if AMW wins tonight LAX takes the title and they feud. I see the Naturals pulling out with this one if the James Gang and 3D get into each other's business. Overall I'm giving it to the Brothers from 3Dville. Winners: Team 3D[/QUOTE] I'd have to politely disagree with this, but only as it regards Team 3D's momentum. They've won a couple of matches sure but before that they were off tv for months [possibly less but it felt like months]. The Naturals on the other hand have a big push as a result of being managed by Shane Douglas. I'd say they have the momentum. Just my two cents.

That was an awesome PPV. The Kevin Nash Open Invitational X-Division Gauntlet Battle Royal was pretty good. Funny to see Zach Gowen again and the X-Division finally has Aries again...I mean Austin Starr. Eric Young got the win over Larry. Team 3D won the 4 corner tag match. The Monster's Ball was a sweet match with alot of impressive spots. Samoa Joe picks up the win to continue his streak. The Chris Sabin vs Senshi match was just pure excellence. Match of the year candidate. I thought one of them, or both, would've gotten completely knocked out atleast by the end of the match. The 8 Mile Street fight was another back in forth slug fest from the bell. They started on the ramp and then went backstage and eventually outside fighting. Rhino brought it back in and threw Cage onto a Zamboni and brought him back into the arena. Skip forward a little to where Rhino piledrove Christian off the ring apron through a table was another awesome spot of the night. Then at the end, where Cage went ballistic on Rhino and piled up the weopons on him and started slugging away with a chair was priceless. Then, the crew started to set up the Cage. The wide shots of the crowd was amazing. That place looked packed. That shot made TNA look like they've made it and are growing at a fast pace. The Tag Team match was another Match of the Year Candidate and there was no let up. So many spots after another, I was surprised they were able to go as long as they did. The superplex in the corner was nice and then the Cross body by Styles off the cage was picture perferct. If there was a spot of the year, that would be in the top 5. Follow that up by Homicide's Cop Killa/Gringo Killa onto Styles in the end for the 3. The Main event was another electric match. Sting looked similar to his younger WCW days. He was in great shape, lost about 20 pounds. Angle took weopons away from both wrestlers to keep the match fair. Sting looked like he was off his game in the beginning of the match, then as the match went on, he rekindled his flame. During the end, Angle took Sting's bat away, all the while Jarrett pulled out his guitar, wound up and swung it at Sting, but that made Sting all fired up, giving him a new life. Both of them ended up colliding in the ring, and the ref started to count them out. The ref got to 9 and both haven't moved an inch. Then Kurt Angle got in, and gave the ref an Olympic slam, and Kurt became the special ref. In the end Sting pulled off the victory with a Scorpion Death Lock, making Jarrett tap out. Jarrett looked at Sting celebrate the whole time while he was sitting on the ring apron in what seemed to be a big depression. So the Stinger pulled off a huge win and knocked Jarrett off the top of the mountain. Bottom line, great PPV. You have to buy the replay if you didn't get it. This really took TNA to the next level. And watching all those matches makes me anticipate the next PPV and when they go Primetime, because TNA's product on PPV doesn't do it's TV show justice. So I'm waiting for TNA to get 2 Hours to show a product similar to what they've shown me tonight. All the pieces fell together perfectly and the production was great too. A little audio problems in the beginning, but the special effects used during the show was awesome. It was a 5 star PPV. Better than any other show anywhere. If you didn't like this, your not a wrestling fan. Congrads TNA.

That was an awesome PPV. The Kevin Nash Open Invitational X-Division Gauntlet Battle Royal was pretty good. Funny to see Zach Gowen again and the X-Division finally has Aries again...I mean Austin Starr. Eric Young got the win over Larry. Team 3D won the 4 corner tag match. The Monster's Ball was a sweet match with alot of impressive spots. Samoa Joe picks up the win to continue his streak. The Chris Sabin vs Senshi match was just pure excellence. Match of the year candidate. I thought one of them, or both, would've gotten completely knocked out atleast by the end of the match. The 8 Mile Street fight was another back in forth slug fest from the bell. They started on the ramp and then went backstage and eventually outside fighting. Rhino brought it back in and threw Cage onto a Zamboni and brought him back into the arena. Skip forward a little to where Rhino piledrove Christian off the ring apron through a table was another awesome spot of the night. Then at the end, where Cage went ballistic on Rhino and piled up the weopons on him and started slugging away with a chair was priceless. Then, the crew started to set up the Cage. The wide shots of the crowd was amazing. That place looked packed. That shot made TNA look like they've made it and are growing at a fast pace. The Tag Team match was another Match of the Year Candidate and there was no let up. So many spots after another, I was surprised they were able to go as long as they did. The superplex in the corner was nice and then the Cross body by Styles off the cage was picture perferct. If there was a spot of the year, that would be in the top 5. Follow that up by Homicide's Cop Killa/Gringo Killa onto Styles in the end for the 3. The Main event was another electric match. Sting looked similar to his younger WCW days. He was in great shape, lost about 20 pounds. Angle took weopons away from both wrestlers to keep the match fair. Sting looked like he was off his game in the beginning of the match, then as the match went on, he rekindled his flame. During the end, Angle took Sting's bat away, all the while Jarrett pulled out his guitar, wound up and swung it at Sting, but that made Sting all fired up, giving him a new life. Both of them ended up colliding in the ring, and the ref started to count them out. The ref got to 9 and both haven't moved an inch. Then Kurt Angle got in, and gave the ref an Olympic slam, and Kurt became the special ref. In the end Sting pulled off the victory with a Scorpion Death Lock, making Jarrett tap out. Jarrett looked at Sting celebrate the whole time while he was sitting on the ring apron in what seemed to be a big depression. So the Stinger pulled off a huge win and knocked Jarrett off the top of the mountain. Bottom line, great PPV. You have to buy the replay if you didn't get it. This really took TNA to the next level. And watching all those matches makes me anticipate the next PPV and when they go Primetime, because TNA's product on PPV doesn't do it's TV show justice. So I'm waiting for TNA to get 2 Hours to show a product similar to what they've shown me tonight. All the pieces fell together perfectly and the production was great too. A little audio problems in the beginning, but the special effects used during the show was awesome. It was a 5 star PPV. Better than any other show anywhere. If you didn't like this, your not a wrestling fan. Congrads TNA.

I wonder if they're going to do a long term feud between LAX and Styles/Daniels they way they did for XXX and AMW? It doesn't seem like the issue is really settled yet, at least in my opinion. That said, I'm not quite sure how exactly they could blow it off that wouldn't seem like a let down from what they've done already. All I know is, if it is over it's a damn shame it ended so quickly.

I wonder if they're going to do a long term feud between LAX and Styles/Daniels they way they did for XXX and AMW? It doesn't seem like the issue is really settled yet, at least in my opinion. That said, I'm not quite sure how exactly they could blow it off that wouldn't seem like a let down from what they've done already. All I know is, if it is over it's a damn shame it ended so quickly.

Archived