Guess What?

TCP1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Somehow your birthday has made me feel much older, lol. Far as wrinkle's, don't have them yet. My waistline, heck my whole body has changed dramatically, just from the time I was 25 till now. My hair is fine, wish my wife would let me cut it though. She like's my hair to be long like The Highlander's on the TV show... I live in florida, but grew up in Ohio, it's too hot for me to keep it this long year round. I have gained over 100 pounds since I was 25, although I was a bit underweight back then. I sometime's think, next week I start working out! Then next week come's and I just don't feel like it, lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Somehow your birthday has made me feel much older, lol. Far as wrinkle's, don't have them yet. My waistline, heck my whole body has changed dramatically, just from the time I was 25 till now. My hair is fine, wish my wife would let me cut it though. She like's my hair to be long like The Highlander's on the TV show... I live in florida, but grew up in Ohio, it's too hot for me to keep it this long year round. I have gained over 100 pounds since I was 25, although I was a bit underweight back then. I sometime's think, next week I start working out! Then next week come's and I just don't feel like it, lol.

[QUOTE=panix04;153465]happy brithday buddy, i hope you have a good 'un. Any plans to go out on the pop tonight?[/QUOTE] Off to my local for a 'surprise party.' I fear for my life, as judging by the orrible drinks I get my mates on their birthdays, tonight represents their only chance to really get me back! I have to be up at 6am to go to work. Hands up who thinks I'll make it?

[QUOTE=panix04;153465]happy brithday buddy, i hope you have a good 'un. Any plans to go out on the pop tonight?[/QUOTE] Off to my local for a 'surprise party.' I fear for my life, as judging by the orrible drinks I get my mates on their birthdays, tonight represents their only chance to really get me back! I have to be up at 6am to go to work. Hands up who thinks I'll make it?

Happy birthday you old git! ;) I'm only 24 and my hairline is already trying to meet up with the back of my head. Waistline is ever expanding. 'Worry lines' appearing on the forehead.... EDIT: Ok, I couldn't resist! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/TCPParty.jpg[/IMG]

Happy birthday you old git! ;) I'm only 24 and my hairline is already trying to meet up with the back of my head. Waistline is ever expanding. 'Worry lines' appearing on the forehead.... EDIT: Ok, I couldn't resist! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/TCPParty.jpg[/IMG]

Archived