What's going to be the biggest game changer in 2007?

[QUOTE=James Casey;156035]Title lineage, for a geek like me, will be huge.[/QUOTE] Title lineage is probably one of the least important additions from a gameplay point of view, but from a geeky point of view it's really nice. I'll finally be able to see who the Ric Flairs, Jerry Lawlers and Crash Hollys of the Cornellverse are. :)

[QUOTE=James Casey;156035]Title lineage, for a geek like me, will be huge.[/QUOTE] Title lineage is probably one of the least important additions from a gameplay point of view, but from a geeky point of view it's really nice. I'll finally be able to see who the Ric Flairs, Jerry Lawlers and Crash Hollys of the Cornellverse are. :)

The new product feature is without a doubt the biggest feature. Making and running a fed how you see fit is really fantastic. The title history is a big one to me as i crave on histories and it makes the cornellverse much more interesting comparing lets say Sam Strong and say Joe Minnesota or one of the new stars.

The new product feature is without a doubt the biggest feature. Making and running a fed how you see fit is really fantastic. The title history is a big one to me as i crave on histories and it makes the cornellverse much more interesting comparing lets say Sam Strong and say Joe Minnesota or one of the new stars.

Fatigue! Clearly! I don't want to be able to run my champ in two ladder matches a week for four months w/o him getting tired, and I want that to REALLY lead to a higher potential for injury! I take a guy like Hell Monkey (who has good physicals), put the strap on him, and literally put him in insane bump matches every night for months and months, and he never even needs a nap afterwards. Fatigue is a needed step for realism, and it's something that disappeared after TEW 2004.

Fatigue! Clearly! I don't want to be able to run my champ in two ladder matches a week for four months w/o him getting tired, and I want that to REALLY lead to a higher potential for injury! I take a guy like Hell Monkey (who has good physicals), put the strap on him, and literally put him in insane bump matches every night for months and months, and he never even needs a nap afterwards. Fatigue is a needed step for realism, and it's something that disappeared after TEW 2004.

Archived