How Many of Your Are New?

[QUOTE=Ignition;159314]I've been around since the EW days, was on .400 as like the 5th top poster or something stupid lol. I've not posted here much because i'm on corporation-x mostly. Although I always check here to look for updates.[/QUOTE] Ditto

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ignition;159314]I've been around since the EW days, was on .400 as like the 5th top poster or something stupid lol. I've not posted here much because i'm on corporation-x mostly. Although I always check here to look for updates.[/QUOTE] Ditto

Well, instead of quoting forlan quoting what Ignition said, I have been around since EWR as well. I don't talk much, unless I feel I have something to add to the conversation. Hell, I have been on these boards for over 2 years, and REALLY don't say much.

Well, instead of quoting forlan quoting what Ignition said, I have been around since EWR as well. I don't talk much, unless I feel I have something to add to the conversation. Hell, I have been on these boards for over 2 years, and REALLY don't say much.

I'm also pretty new to the series. On the internet I discovered a free game called 'Promotion Wars', which many will know. I got into it for a few weeks and played quite a lot, and came across a link to this game. I was pretty amazed after playing the demo (that's about a year ago) but never bought it since i'm unable to (don't have a visa card, which is required). This year i'm gonna have to ask my parents to lend their VISA. :) But we'll see to it when the game's released.

I'm also pretty new to the series. On the internet I discovered a free game called 'Promotion Wars', which many will know. I got into it for a few weeks and played quite a lot, and came across a link to this game. I was pretty amazed after playing the demo (that's about a year ago) but never bought it since i'm unable to (don't have a visa card, which is required). This year i'm gonna have to ask my parents to lend their VISA. :) But we'll see to it when the game's released.

I personally don't post anywhere but here. I don't have any time. This is Corporation X. People there don't like the corporate feeling of this board. I can understand that, but I understand why this need to be like it is. [url]http://www.corporation-x.net[/url] I'd like to also point out the very, very awesome EW Battleground. The Grandpapa of all EW communities and once upon a time, the official one. [url]http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/[/url]

I personally don't post anywhere but here. I don't have any time. This is Corporation X. People there don't like the corporate feeling of this board. I can understand that, but I understand why this need to be like it is. [url]http://www.corporation-x.net[/url] I'd like to also point out the very, very awesome EW Battleground. The Grandpapa of all EW communities and once upon a time, the official one. [url]http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/[/url]

Cheers Phil. On .400 there was a general wrestling forum, here there isn't and it's soley game talk (which is indeed fair enough). Corporation-x is for more wrestling and entertainment based talk. (Sorry, really didn't mean to even mention it) Anyways, it's good to see that new people are still discovering the series!! Adam, how about trying to get GDS to pay for a sponsership deal with some small indy feds? :P

Cheers Phil. On .400 there was a general wrestling forum, here there isn't and it's soley game talk (which is indeed fair enough). Corporation-x is for more wrestling and entertainment based talk. (Sorry, really didn't mean to even mention it) Anyways, it's good to see that new people are still discovering the series!! Adam, how about trying to get GDS to pay for a sponsership deal with some small indy feds? :P

I'm a newbie - I've got the new Wrestling Spirit, but not any TEW. Sounds like a great game. I've played TNM in the past but after a while was not very fun as it is a simulator and not very game like. I also play IWA which is a play-by-mail wrestling game [url]www.playiwa.com[/url] (very addictive and competitive). I am really looking forward to TEW 2007 - it sounds like the game I have been looking for ages for. Ironically, I don't really watch wrestling anymore (not since I was a kid) but I love the games. Any approximate date on TEW 2007's release - 4Q 2006 is a pretty big window

I'm a newbie - I've got the new Wrestling Spirit, but not any TEW. Sounds like a great game. I've played TNM in the past but after a while was not very fun as it is a simulator and not very game like. I also play IWA which is a play-by-mail wrestling game [url]www.playiwa.com[/url] (very addictive and competitive). I am really looking forward to TEW 2007 - it sounds like the game I have been looking for ages for. Ironically, I don't really watch wrestling anymore (not since I was a kid) but I love the games. Any approximate date on TEW 2007's release - 4Q 2006 is a pretty big window

I've been playing since EW9000, after my brother brought home what he said to be the "Wrestling Championship Manager". Then after I got EWD I joined EWB's old ezboard forum and have been posting around these places since :). I wonder what percentage of the IWC actually knows of the game's existence and whether GDS needs to advertise more or not to get the word out.

I've been playing since EW9000, after my brother brought home what he said to be the "Wrestling Championship Manager". Then after I got EWD I joined EWB's old ezboard forum and have been posting around these places since :). I wonder what percentage of the IWC actually knows of the game's existence and whether GDS needs to advertise more or not to get the word out.

From what I've heard, EWR is pretty well known and a good number of the IWC has at least heard of EWR, if not played it. TEW is less known and isn't as regarded because it's a tad complicated. Or at least not as simple, yet deep, that EWR was. Anyways, I've been playing since EWR 3.0, shortly before EWR 4.0 was released. I found out about TEW 2004 after I started looking up the people used in 4.0. I credit Adam with getting me into the IWC as deep as I am. Anyways, I didn't know Adam had moved to Grey Dog until he posted that there was a demo for WreSpi1. I sorta hung around, lurking until TEW 2005 was announced. So yeah.

From what I've heard, EWR is pretty well known and a good number of the IWC has at least heard of EWR, if not played it. TEW is less known and isn't as regarded because it's a tad complicated. Or at least not as simple, yet deep, that EWR was. Anyways, I've been playing since EWR 3.0, shortly before EWR 4.0 was released. I found out about TEW 2004 after I started looking up the people used in 4.0. I credit Adam with getting me into the IWC as deep as I am. Anyways, I didn't know Adam had moved to Grey Dog until he posted that there was a demo for WreSpi1. I sorta hung around, lurking until TEW 2005 was announced. So yeah.

I was lucky enough to stumble across EWR just days before the first version of it was released, somewhere in there, and played that until TEW came along. Believe it or not, I didn't actually even own a computer of my own till 2002, and I found EWR as I was becoming a part of the IWC. Lots of memories there. :eek:

Archived