Huge Mod in Development for TEW 2007

I am currently working on a mod to release for TEW 2007. It will be a real world mod consisting of the usual major promotions along with alot of independent promotions. Every NWA and AWA territory will be included regardless of size or importantce. I will be posting my progress here each day as Mr.Ryland does for TEW 2007, however I will post everyday regardless of weekends or progress. I will be developing the mod for TEW 2005 and then updating it for TEW 2007. That is all for now my friends.

How are you working on it if the game hasn't been released? If your doing it on TEW 2005, you still have alot to alter and add once its been imported onto '07. But nonetheless, having a Real World mod once the game comes out would just be awesome and I give you huge props for the effort.

• 1 month later...
Tinkered with the editor yesterday, no real progress, but got used to the new interface. I'm gonna start on WWE today. I need help with all the countries except the USA. I don't many independents outside of the most prominent ones, so anyone willing to do indies would be great. My list for USA is as follows: -WWE -TNA -RoH -All AWA Members -All NWA Members Of course, I'll add some indies in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm proud of my progress for the day. I still need to update a few things before WWE is done, but I'm happy with the progress. FYI, I will not be included rumored wrestlers except Monty Brown. If they haven't appeared on WWE television yet or on a house show, they will not be on the roster.

Not much progress over the past couple of days, I did however complete the entire RAW roster. I updated the tag teams, gimmicks, and alignments of the roster. Started on SmackDown!, but haven't made much progress yet. Cany anyone direct me to updated NJPW and AJPW rosters?

• 2 weeks later...
There should be enough people around here that might be willing to give you a helping hand on different (foreign) promotions that your not updated on. I know there is a couple of Japan guys on here, as well as UK, Canada, etc. Might be kind of kewl to have people that are kind of the "experts" in their own area's to maybe help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived