November 17th Update

A sign of old age taker! :) oops, i forgot i'm older than you! I agree there has been contless mini-features mentioned since the diary switched to a blog format were i have thought, crikey that'll come in handy. Don't get me wrong all of the major features seem very good, but i think its the little time saving features that will make the game great.

You know, when your making the storylines, and several options come up if you check it at certain points (angles that can fill the role). I would love if, when you check your storylines, you could hit a button called "check angles" or something, and be able to see which angles would work for that scenario. Sooooooooooo Many times I have hit the wrong angle, and also tried to squeeze in other parts of the storyline in the show, just to find out that one was not set right, and so I will have to do the whole thing over again next show, and my storyline did not move. I am sure this new feature will help on this though, so I am very greatfull for this feature:-)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;160383]It's because my head's already crammed full of knowledge, i'm wise beyond my years. :p[/QUOTE] I'm wise beyond my ears, thats why everyone else knows the stuff I should know. :p Good addition with the storyline thingy, I'm terrible at remembering things and always end up having to check something repeatedly just to make sure I can get it right.... and thn I get it wrong anyways. Derek B :)

I use excel I have a page for the genreal roster I make a chart for chemistry both Indiviual and Tag, I have a section for tournament brackets if I'm doing more than an eight man tournament, and a chart for stat raises. I like to be thorough. As for storyline sthis will definately make things a little easier but I right most of my storylines myself and I jot down which angel I want to use when I'm writing the story.

Yeah, I use Excel for organising my roster and the in-game Notepad for keeping track of who manages who, and who has chemistry with who. As for angles and storylines... I appear to be the only one who has a decent memory around here :p Actually, I just keep flicking from screen to screen. Pretty time consuming - so this feature will definitely help.

while we're on the subject of the notepad, will it be available on any screen this year, as that was one of my pet peeves of '05, having to continually go out of what I was looking at, write something down in the notepad, then go back e.t.c..

I like the Pre-Defined User Characters feature, especially if there's also pre-defined user character relationships. I'd like to really intergrate my user character into the game world as much as possible before the game starts. That new Storyline Recap feature should make things easier also. :)

Have to agree on the pre-defined User Characters, it'll make it so much easier to just create my female technical goddess Shena Caldwell once, rather than over and over again. Of course, I [I]could[/I] make my primary alter-ego (ever since WWF Smackdown), the Madman Jack Walker, my user character, but in TEW2004, I tended to leave the good ol' Madman as a regular character, given that he's related to the other people in the midcard stable I center the XWA around, and relationships like that got overridden by the fact that he was the user character, and I'm not certain they've changed that. (Besides, women tend to need the help more, given the lack of depth and all.)

Archived