What are you pet peeves?

Thriller

So, what is it that gets you all riled up? My brother is a big source of my anger, how hard is it not to get the bathroom floor soaked in water? Is it impossible to wipe it up afterwards? No, its not. And people that cant seem to close doors annoy me, then I have to get up and close them myself, some people are so inconsiderate. I also hate it when I run out of good crisps, so I'm left with ready salted and salt and vinegar. Oh and people that move the computer monitor, I have it in the perfect position and they move it, and the always touch the screen leaving their grubby hand prints on it. I'm sure I'll think of some more soon. I feel less angry now. Namaste.

Lol Im sorry Hugh. I wish you good luck with what your doing. My pet peeves are the same too. Other things I hate are people not cleaning the bath tub after they used it leaving hairs behind yuck and people coming in my room and moving stuff around or just making it a mess so i cant find stuff.

George W. Bush Ignorant people. George W. Bush Bad grammer, punctuation, spelling. And also with that, txt spk. "u no wot I iz on abt m8" George W. Bush Chavs. And chavs who have their "soooped up car with a baked bean can on the exhaust". George W. Bush Politicians. George W. Bush Religous zealots. George W. Bush Other people's hair in the sink/bath. George W. Bush Fingerprints on TV/monitor. George W. Bush Criminals/people with no respect for others George W. Bush I could literally go on all day but i'll stop there. :D

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;164346]George W. Bush Ignorant people. George W. Bush Bad grammer, punctuation, spelling. And also with that, txt spk. "u no wot I iz on abt m8" George W. Bush Chavs. And chavs who have their "soooped up car with a baked bean can on the exhaust". George W. Bush Politicians. George W. Bush Religous zealots. George W. Bush Other people's hair in the sink/bath. George W. Bush Fingerprints on TV/monitor. George W. Bush Criminals/people with no respect for others George W. Bush I could literally go on all day but i'll stop there. :D[/QUOTE] isn't it grammar!!!! :p lol

People who pay to see bad movies and then buy the DVDs. People who want religion to play a part in schools and Government. People who claim they don't do politics. People who are aggressive and violent with little to no provocation. Salespeople who are proud of their jobs. The 'football player' chavs. Hypocrites.

[U]My list[/U] - My annoying little brother, sometimes he's just amazing stupid with things he does. - Rap-music. Especially black-ghetto one's. God I hate, what's his name, chamillionare? He sucks. - People who have too much money on their hands, and act annoying. - Alcoholics etc. drug users, I have been smoke free for a quite long time now (stopped smoking before even really addicting to it, or becoming a habit). I drink very little, and when I drink, I rarely get my self really drunk. - Religious fanatics - Like TCP said, "People who are aggressive and violent with little to no provocation." I've never been in a fight, I usually end up in between, trying to stop people from fighting and stuff like that. - In wrestling world, John Cena, Umaga and Booker T. My top three most hated wrestlers nowadays. Just can't stand those bad gimmicks. - USA:s attitude "We rule the world" "We are the best in everything". - George W. Bush - Annoying teens - Bad spelling, especially if English is your mother language. I'll edit this list when more things come to my mind :)

[QUOTE=TCP1;164371] People who claim they don't do politics. [/QUOTE] According to Ricky Gervais, politics is everywhere. I hate "The Children Of Courage Awards", how much courage does it take to get poorly? All I'm saying is maybe we could change the name to "Children Of Horrible Misfortune" that way we can include ugly kids as well.

[QUOTE=TCP1;164371]People who pay to see bad movies and then buy the DVDs. People who want religion to play a part in schools and Government. People who claim they don't do politics. People who are aggressive and violent with little to no provocation. Salespeople who are proud of their jobs. The 'football player' chavs. Hypocrites.[/QUOTE] Yep, i'll agree with all those too. And i'll add this to the end of your agressive people one: People who can't handle their drink and end up ruining other people's nights via various methods. (everyone should be given a drink test at 18, if you can drink 10 pints and don't turn into a complete arse you're allowed to drink. Otherwise the should be banned from drinking for another 10 years :D)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;164385](everyone should be given a drink test at 18, if you can drink 10 pints and don't turn into a complete arse you're allowed to drink. Otherwise the should be banned from drinking for another 10 years :D)[/QUOTE] Not a bad idea at all. :rolleyes:

Addicts annoy me to, especially since everyone feels so sorry for them, "oh no, they've used drugs and drank so much that they've got no money and they beat their wives and kids, we must help them!" How about no. I really should run this country, I think I could do some good.

Archived