[QUOTE=sexdrugsandwrestling;164525]hey just saw the screen shots lookin nice, on one of them it had a start own promotion button, just wondering if you can do that from the start or have to get top booker to do it like in tew 05???[/QUOTE] Yes you can, read the Developers Journal please. ;) Adam didn't want significant part of the game to be somesort of a trophy, so he decided it should be in the game straight from the get go :P

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland ] Join Date: Sep 2004 Posts: 3,269 Default August 22nd Today we'll be looking at three smaller changes. First, in TEW07, the option to start your own promotion is no longer a hidden feature linked to the Top Booker's Trophy. Instead, it is always available, with the only restriction being that you need to have at least a Good reputation to go ahead and make the new company. This is to improve usability, as in hindsight I didn't like having a feature hidden like that. [/QUOTE] Well he did leave at least a little challenge to it, should you not want to start out as good.

Yea that'd be cool. And you can take the $ and build up something from scratsj. Anyhow, I was wondering how the money's dealt in the game. it's said that you have an optional user char. How are you getting paid in the game, is it a combo of your salary as manager and your salary as talent? Or do you work for free?

[QUOTE=Blackman;165081]Yea that'd be cool. And you can take the $ and build up something from scratsj. Anyhow, I was wondering how the money's dealt in the game. it's said that you have an optional user char. How are you getting paid in the game, is it a combo of your salary as manager and your salary as talent? Or do you work for free?[/QUOTE] Adam addressed this somewhere, basicaly he said that since you don't have a choice on paying yourself it isn't really fair to make you pay yourself. Although I think it would be cool if you could have it where you actually negotiate your own contracts with your employer before hand. He also said that if you're the type of person who's going to take advantage of a free worker you probably wouldn't mind all that much.

Archived