Getting a License Back ?

I understand that two licenses come with the purchase of this game. I have always loaded these on my home pc and my work laptop for when I travel. Unfortunately my home pc has just crashed and it had a licensed copy of BBCF on it. How can I go about getting it back so that I can put it back once I euther get it reloaded or replaced?

[QUOTE=Scott Vibert;166411]Contact support @ greydogsoftware.com and I should be able to get you sorted out.[/QUOTE] Scott, I tried to email to the listing above and for whatever reason it did not go through. Maybe because I attached my copy of the receipt for verification ?

[QUOTE=lessthanjed;166587]greydog is just going to tell you to send a message to elicense. [url]www.elicense.com[/url]. That's what I did, and they reissued my license no problem.[/QUOTE] Actually no we aren't going too... E-License does not have autorization to reissue any licenses for any GDS products. You must go through us.

[QUOTE=Scott Vibert;166876]Actually no we aren't going too... E-License does not have autorization to reissue any licenses for any GDS products. You must go through us.[/QUOTE] Scott, can you tell me where to send to? The [email]support@greydogsoftware.com[/email] link you stated keeps getting kicked back.

Archived