Wrestler Bios, yes or no?

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;166756]Just wondering, as I might actually release one of the mods I will make this time, how keen are you guys on the wreslter bios? I for one never write them for my wrestlers on my mods, but how about you? Will you get pissed if there is no text on the boxes for the wrestler bios?[/QUOTE] I am very keen on bios. I like to read how different people sum up wrestlers in the small amount of space. I always prefer more detail with anything. My mod will have fully original bios.

[QUOTE=njgio;166761]Write them if you know how to write. I hate how in many mods the bios are awful and make the whole mod look like it's done by an idiot.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I kinda agree with this. I have about 125 or so unique workers I'm creating and I'm doing bios for them. Just seems incomplete to leave that part out, especially if you plan to release it to the public at some point. The bio is your way of describing the essence of a worker to the user who isn't you (and thus, doesn't have access to your vision).

Archived