T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Stallion;195156]Dont get discouraged by the long wait, its going to be well worth it, trust me. Im not knocking on any of the other real life mods, but most of them feel like rush jobs other than DOTT. Forlan wants to make sure that we have an acuarate mod as possible and I for one thank him for it.[/QUOTE] Considering there's only been four other real life mods released (including one straight conversion), which ones specifically feel like rush jobs?

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;195369]Considering there's only been four other real life mods released (including one straight conversion), which ones specifically feel like rush jobs?[/QUOTE] Not trying to step on any toes or anything but I personally have not played any other real life mods yet but Ive heard that the others have certain problems, especially in the overness portion. Not saying that they cant be fun or a good alt, but I would rather someone take the time to get a fantasic mod out. Sorry to make the others sound like crap when the obviously are not.

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;195369]Considering there's only been four other real life mods released (including one straight conversion), which ones specifically feel like rush jobs?[/QUOTE] Although he didn't exactly say this, but I think the only other mods one can really, reliably count on are from 2005.. Meaning, it's way to early to really tell how a mod will stand up longevity wise, without actually playing it long... LOL. Your's and DOTT seem to be stable from the comments I've been reading. Every Mod has flaw's on release from what I've seen, and good Mod Maker's always go back and get stuff that was overlooked or not just quite right. The only way to make sure everything is for sure, without a doubt, error free... is to run every promotion, do every storyline, check all locations, etc. etc.. and even then there is a chance you might forget to hit something, and it will be that thing that is wrong, or needs tweaking. Don't sweat the small stuff (or the big really, lol).

I always have loved these games and the files released from T-zone. But I alway felt like there wasn't much in the Mid Atlantic to go off of. I was wondering how that is going to be dealt with this go around? I know there isn't much to go off of except maybe ECWA which is in the game. But over the last two years I have been following two feds here in Maryland I would like to see in the game. The rebirth of MCW; Maryland Championship Wrestling; has happened and then the EWA; Eastern Wrestling Alliance; has started up in the last two years. I was just wondering if these two feds are going to be there or if you are maybe looking for someone to do these feds. I would be more then happy to go ahead and build the two feds and send them two if you like.

I forgot to mention Ryan McBride who is obviously getting added due to increasing work in CZW, same for Greg Excellence possibly. I'll see what i can do about MCW, all but a couple of the workers are already in the data so should be easy.

aight thanks man. His tag team in EWA at the last show with Teddy Stigma was pretty good. Hell the last two matches they were involved with could have won match of the year. But the red necks here voted for Dj Hyde vs The bruiser the brawl two. anyway after his last match I heard him say something about feeling numbness in his left arm.

speaking of some feds missing, there's a fed up in michigan who i think should REALLY be put into the mod. just like gmsubzer offered, I can make the fed and the workers who aren't already in the database for you and just send you the files. anyway, the fed is Price Of Glory up in Coldwater, Michigan. They have an awesome roster and i think they would make a great fit. if you want to put them in let me know and i can give you all the stuff you'd need for them. [url]www.dansevern.com/pogwrestling.shtml[/url]

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;195758]probably, although when it comes out, I'll end up cutting it down to about 1,000.[/QUOTE] Just curious, but are you cutting it down to just WWE, TNA and ROH? Or something more sinister? If so I'm sure one of the other mods is more to your liking. I thought people liked T-Zone for it's completeness and accuracy

[QUOTE=TEWSuperFan;195998]It's his choice to cut it down[/QUOTE] Oh I totally agree, but what I'm curious of is why wait for T-Zone to cut it down to 1000? Why not choose a mod that's already out with far fewer workers to remove? Seems like making an awful lot of work for yourself. If he's removing WWE, TNA and ROH and playing the Indys then I think T-Zone is right. If he's just playing Japan then there's already a mod out for that. If he's just playing the main wrestling stars, I don't see why it's worth waiting for T-Zone to do that

Archived