T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=TsuMirren;196893]I think it's time mod makers had "ebay contribution" links or something along those lines. Reading post after post from some whinging cry baby only serves to make me want to do LESS testing. For example, I'm still to bother my backside running single shows for a number of promotions. I did do a few SWA shows with the first test set and it is possible to pull a profit each month.[/QUOTE] Don't forget though that there are people who are waiting patiently for the mod, appreciate the job Forlan and you testers are doing, who did not request the beta just to play the game, who did not spam the thread to get to 100 posts, and from whom you will probably never hear except to say thanks once the mod is released. All this to say: chin up and don't be discouraged from testing the mod! I know you will make it great so that I and others can enjoy it afterwards! PS: when I first read Forlan's post, I knew it was sarcasm, but after 3 or 4 pages of people posting misleading info, I wasn't so sure anymore :p

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Megaman0;196982]Man I bet Forlan could get some of the people to eat crap...if he promises the data...[/QUOTE] Wait all we have to do is eat cr*p and we get the data??? *[I]looks for a big steaming pile[/I]* In all seriousness, to MrKain who I offended, I'd just like to say... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My apologies for the tease, it was meant to be in humor, and I didn't realise people would actually believe it. It's not even possible to demand 100 posts unless you have admin rights to the sight, and even then I'm sure you would have to make a program to do it happen. So my appologies, and I wish I would have said so before now. This is my first time back since it started, so please forgive me!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;197008]My apologies for the tease, it was meant to be in humor, and I didn't realise people would actually believe it. It's not even possible to demand 100 posts unless you have admin rights to the sight, and even then I'm sure you would have to make a program to do it happen. So my appologies, and I wish I would have said so before now. This is my first time back since it started, so please forgive me![/QUOTE] I dont apologize for ANYTHING... I'm glad I posted the "screen shot" with the TZone screens. Just so everyone knows, lol.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli;197023]I dont apologize for ANYTHING... I'm glad I posted the "screen shot" with the TZone screens. Just so everyone knows, lol.[/QUOTE] Knows that your making the screens for this one too? LOL. Ok, that's ok. All I was saying is that my intention wasn't to mislead anyone that just comes in to check and see if the Mod is ready for release yet. There is alot of people that do not read all the posts, but go to that most recent one's... and since it's already well over what I would think is a reasonable amount of pages to read (which I wouldn't say more then half a dozen should be expected), I think over 100 pages (not posts) is a bit much to ask for anyone to read over to figure out the joke. Some people are in here all the time, asking "How much longer" everyday, or whatever, but these guys already know it's a joke. It's the one's that are completely innocent and might post a "Thanks for this Forlan, Take your time, I'm really excited about this MOD" or "I really appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing in here! I can't wait for the release"... Then they have to come in and think it has been released, and might need to spam or whatever to be able to download it. That's not really giving the right signal is it? I mean, yeah, I understand being upset with people demanding that you finish it fast, or are being pains about not being able to be a tester or whatever reason might upset you... but the true fans of the MOD that are just wanting to see the work these guys do for the MOD are the one's this mostly effected. These are the poeple that made the MOD popular in the first place. But if that's not something anyone care's about, then so be it. I said my appologies and feel a better person for it.

You're right. I visit this topic everyday only to read the last post and see if the mod came out. I was a little confused about the 100 posts thingy, but after looking a page back I saw a message "this is all a joke", then I searched the topic a little more and realized it really was. So it's not a big deal really, no need to apologise ^_^ Keep up the good work!

I just wanted to pass some time at work. Personally I think that I'm priceless! :) I particularly like the 'ribbing' style that so many people got on board with. Breaks up the day doesn't it, although this thread should probably enter into the Dogg Pound soon!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;197268]Knows that your making the screens for this one too? LOL. Ok, that's ok. All I was saying is that my intention wasn't to mislead anyone that just comes in to check and see if the Mod is ready for release yet. There is alot of people that do not read all the posts, but go to that most recent one's... and since it's already well over what I would think is a reasonable amount of pages to read (which I wouldn't say more then half a dozen should be expected), I think over 100 pages (not posts) is a bit much to ask for anyone to read over to figure out the joke. Some people are in here all the time, asking "How much longer" everyday, or whatever, but these guys already know it's a joke. It's the one's that are completely innocent and might post a "Thanks for this Forlan, Take your time, I'm really excited about this MOD" or "I really appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing in here! I can't wait for the release"... Then they have to come in and think it has been released, and might need to spam or whatever to be able to download it. That's not really giving the right signal is it? I mean, yeah, I understand being upset with people demanding that you finish it fast, or are being pains about not being able to be a tester or whatever reason might upset you... but the true fans of the MOD that are just wanting to see the work these guys do for the MOD are the one's this mostly effected. These are the poeple that made the MOD popular in the first place. But if that's not something anyone care's about, then so be it. I said my appologies and feel a better person for it.[/QUOTE] :( .

Please try and keep the thread on topic, and no more "fake releases". I'm sure it's absolutely hilarious to the usual suspects, but I'm the one who then has to deal with all the private messages on the subject which I'm less than thrilled about. I've let a [I]lot[/I] slide in this thread, but if it continues to generate this much hassle for me then I'm going to seriously consider asking the team behind it to work via PM, and closing any further T-Zone threads until the database is actually released.

Archived