T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what, Allison Danger used to live with Lacey, Necro Butcher used to live with Hellaware Assassin and Chris Hero lives with Claudio Castagnoli. This by no means suggests that they have sex, Taci and ODB are not lesbians

[QUOTE=forlan;219915]Necro Butcher used to live with Hellaware Assassin[/QUOTE] I'd pay a dollar to see that. ... Don't you judge me! (That bit about LuFisto is very interesting. Not only is she one of the very few openly bisexual members of the wrestling community, but she's also the [i]only[/i] polygamous wrestler I've ever heard of. Go her!)

[QUOTE=forlan;219915]so what, Allison Danger used to live with Lacey, Necro Butcher used to live with Hellaware Assassin and Chris Hero lives with Claudio Castagnoli. This by no means suggests that they have sex, Taci and ODB are not lesbians[/QUOTE] fine no need to get a attitude ill ask traci when i see her again

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;219916]I'd pay a dollar to see that. ... Don't you judge me! (That bit about LuFisto is very interesting. Not only is she one of the very few openly bisexual members of the wrestling community, but she's also the [i]only[/i] polygamous wrestler I've ever heard of. Go her!)[/QUOTE] Cuz we know how to rock the party in Quebec!!

[QUOTE=TracyBrooksFan;219924]fine no need to get a attitude ill ask traci when i see her again[/QUOTE] That's not forlan's attitude showing. You'll know when his attitude is showing because the ground starts shaking, the sky turns a lovely shade of red, and birds start flying into buildings.

That post contained no attitude at all i was just stating the facts. Anyhoo, talking about lufisto made me visit her myspace and a new blog was done yesterday with some great news regarding an in ring return [quote] I took a bump! Actually, I took a few bumps. On April 2nd, after 4 months out of action, I dared to wrestle again... Well, train. I've been thinking about testing my back (wrestling wise) for a few weeks but there was always a reason for me to not go through the desire of knowing how bad my back was. I was scared to get hurt, scared of being out of shape and scared of not being as good as before. However, yesterday, I took all the courage I could find within my guts and went at the Torture Chamber to train with Dru Onyx and his kids. Onyx was the man I could trust to get me back in the ring slowly and carefully. Coming back too soon is always a mistake wrestlers make and I just don't want to take any chances anymore. In fact, besides Onyx, I just don't trust anybody. Having trained a few wrestlers with him in the past, I know how he works and how he takes care of his students. We started with cardio and strengh work... I was doing pretty good for an old lady with a "career ending injury". Then, my greatest fear... The bumps. So I wouldn't damage my back, I started to do basic bumps on a crash mat, then two hands standing, then side bumps and flips. Everything was perfect so far so I was very happy. Then, I got dizzy and yes... I puked! Sweet... That's what 4 months of no bumping will get you... You forget to breathe just like a rookie, you go too fast, you get dizzy... And you run to the restrooms! After a few minutes, I was ok as we started to work on kicks, punches and anything we can use in a match has hits. Of course, some of the trainees are bigger than me so when one of them punched me... I bumped on the training mats! Nothing felt wrong, nothing felt bad and most importantly... It didn't hurt. I repeated the process several time without major problems. We worked on grappling and basic wrestling stuff.. And, oh did I made some mistakes, rookie mistakes. It's like learning all over again with new ways to work with a bad back, a new way to bump... Which makes you forget about basic stuff like closing your grip on your opponent and so on... Hopefully, things will get back to normal when I won't concentrate as much on protecting my back... Same as I did with my bad knee... Talk about being messed up! Anyway, I'm going back to the Torture Chamber tonight and I can't wait! Of course, I won't eat as much and I will try to focus more on what I do. I guess time is the only thing I need now. Building my confidence again won't be easy and listening to my body will be even harder. Besides being sore and tired, I am ok today. Let's just say it's one more step to recovery and one more step until I get back to doing what makes me feel complete. Later guys... With more news about my training and... My new LONG, VERY LONG hair!! :P LuFisto [/quote] Also here is a nice picture of Lufisto with Stefany [img]http://a123.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/51/m_411d5ca35c88d1b40e4ff16f09d44872.jpg[/img]

i'd old off on putting colt in ovw for now. with the roughly estimated being released in a couple weeks, it'll be at least about 2 months maybe for colt to actually head that way. he's still got his indy dates to finish. simply because it doesn't take any effort to add a guy into ovw. let people use him on the indies for now and when he heads to ovw people can just switch his contracts.

Europe still isn't complete but its halfway there. As for Cabana, since all his indy dates will be finished by about early May I think its safe to say he'll be put in OVW but if people are so bothered itd take 1min before they startn to take him off.

As a nice little thing, i thought id tell you the current plan as far as promotions. United States All Pro Wrestling - South West - Complete Chaotic Wrestling - New England - 80% CHIKARA - Tri State - 95% Combat Zone Wrestling - Tri State - Complete Deep South Wrestling - South East - 70% East Coast Wrestling Association - Mid Atlantic - 60% Full Impact Pro - South East - 90% Heartland Wrestling Association - Great Lakes - 65% Independent Wrestling Association Mid South - Great Lakes - 95% International Wrestling Cartel - Tri State - Complete IWA Puerto Rico - Puerto Rico - Complete Jersey All Pro Wrestling - Tri State - 95% NWA Anarchy - South East - 80% NWA Shockwave - Tri State - 50% Ohio Valley Wrestling - Great Lakes - 85% Pro Wrestling Guerrilla - South West - 95% Pro Wrestling Unplugged - Tri State - 90% Ring of Honor - Tri State - Complete SHIMMER - Women's Athletes - Great Lakes - Complete Total Nonstop Action Wrestling - South East - Complete USA Xtreme Wrestling - South East - 60% World Wrestling Council - Puerto Rico - Complete World Wrestling Entertainment - New England - Complete World Xtreme Wrestling - Tri State - 70% Possible Additions Maryland Championship Wrestling IWA East Coast IWA Deep South All American Wrestling (Danny Daniels' one) Maybe Others Canada Blood, Sweat and Ears - Ontario - 75% Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling - British Columbia - 75% International Wrestling Syndicate - Quebec - 90% Montreal Wrestling Federation - Quebec - 90% Northern Championship Wrestling - Quebec - 75% UWA Hardcore Wrestling - Ontario - 80% Possible Additions Fédération de Lutte Québécoise Association de Lutte Féminine Pure Wrestling Association Mexico Asistencia Asesoria Y Administracion - Complete Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre - 90% Grupo Internacional Revolucion - 75% Promociones Baja Tijuana - Complete United Kingdom All Star Wrestling - North - 70% International Pro Wrestling United Kingdom - South - 90% Scottish Wrestling Alliance - Scotland - 90% Wrestle Zone Wrestling - North Additions from Corey Vandal Leicester Pro Wrestling - Midlands Triple X Wrestling - Midlands Possible Additions Real Quality Wrestling Three Count Wrestling Europe Nu Wrestling Evolution - 80% Additions from Corey Vandal International Catch Wrestling Association/Alliance Possible Additions Irish Whip Wrestling Queens of Chaos Westside Xtreme Wrestling Japan All Japan Pro-Wrestling - 95% Big Japan Pro Wrestling - 90% Dragon Gate Pro Wrestling - 90% Dramatic Dream Team - 75% KAIENTAI-Dojo - 80% Michinoku Pro - 60% New Japan Pro-Wrestling - Complete Osaka Pro Wrestling - 50% Pro Wrestling ZERO-1 MAX - 75% Pro Wrestling KAGEKI - 40% (Considering Deletion as Tim Vickers was the knowledge on this and isn't around no more) Pro Wrestling NOAH - 90% Wrestling Marvelous Future - 75% Possible Additions Pro Wrestling SUN Pro Wrestling El Dorado

[QUOTE=The Godfather;220110]Is American Balloon gonna be in the game? :cool:[/QUOTE] Lol:D Where would you start with American Balloon?!? High looks due to his unique look but low starpower due to the fact he'll never get taken seriously, or low looks due to the way he, well, looks, but high star power due to his uniqueness and ability to get over? That boy just aint right!

[QUOTE=Corey_Vandal;220122]Lol:D Where would you start with American Balloon?!? High looks due to his unique look but low starpower due to the fact he'll never get taken seriously, or low looks due to the way he, well, looks, but high star power due to his uniqueness and ability to get over? That boy just aint right![/QUOTE] Low Looks slightly higher then average superstar imo, we'll see what T-Zone does lol

american balloon is so getting pushed to the moon in my game when this comes out. i can see it the results in my game now..... wrestlemania main event: american balloon goes over on hydra for the wwe heavyewight championship .......that would TOTALLY be worth the $50 to order it.

Archived