T-Zone 2007

pm'd you Pat regarding some FLQ details. Also to make this post not pointless I got a fantastic match file from corey Vandal as well as LPW, TXW and ICWA. So that fab, well done to Corey. Also, anyone else see this [url]www.thexpw.com[/url] - retrurning :s

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;220656]Also, anyone else see this [url]www.thexpw.com[/url] - retrurning :s[/QUOTE] Y'know, I was just thinking to myself the other day. "Self," I said, "The indy wrestling scene could use more crappy garbage wrestling. Hacks like New Jack have got to get bail money somehow. And that Rob Black guy seemed like an upstanding citizen, too. We could use more people like him in wrestling."

[QUOTE=forlan;220656]pm'd you Pat regarding some FLQ details. Also to make this post not pointless I got a fantastic match file from corey Vandal as well as LPW, TXW and ICWA. So that fab, well done to Corey. Also, anyone else see this [url]www.thexpw.com[/url] - retrurning :s[/QUOTE] just found out about that this morning.. I LOLED.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;220719]Between XPW and PWU, CZW would be fooked! They're burrying themselves well enough on their own, they don't need help![/QUOTE] You gotta be kidding me, PWU yes but XPW would make current CZW situation look like gold lol.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer;220663]Y'know, I was just thinking to myself the other day. "Self," I said, "The indy wrestling scene could use more crappy garbage wrestling. Hacks like New Jack have got to get bail money somehow. And that Rob Black guy seemed like an upstanding citizen, too. We could use more people like him in wrestling."[/QUOTE] Good! Let XPW get New Jack back! I'm an indy worker based outta Richmond, VA, and New Jack just opened up a school on the outskirts of town. In a matter of time, he'll have trainees going out and hitting the local indy shows in a state with a "No Blood" policy... Long story short: The further away from where I and a lot of my fellow boys from around these parts wrestle, the better. :P

as awesome as this data is though, i gotta admit i'm a little bumed about the abscence of Price Of Glory wrestling. i mean come on...voted as the #1 fed in michigan for 2006! besides, i wrestle there. it's probably the only fed i work for that i would like to see in this game lol.

[QUOTE=forlan;220097]As for Cabana, since all his indy dates will be finished by about early May I think its safe to say he'll be put in OVW but if people are so bothered itd take 1min before they startn to take him off.[/QUOTE] Even before that actually. His last date is April 28th in Chicago for ROH. The only way he's going to do any dates after that is if he does them under the Matt Classic gimmick. The company I work for (Absolute Intense Wrestling) had him booked against Corino on the 29th in Pittsburgh and he's still considering if he is going to do so.

[quote]Well the fact that most of them are Dan Severn student with no info available except for a picture kind of hampers any adding of them,.[/quote] i can always get you some info if you'd like to add them. if not no big deal, i can always put them in myself. just curious.

The XPW thing looks like its just a 1-night Deathmatch tourny to coincide with the release of some 'new' XPW DVDs. And Rob Black has nothing to do with it, all rights were sold after it initially closed down. Big Vision Entertainment (guys behind WSX) are in charge of it all, so Kevin Kleinrock will prolly be calling the shots.

[QUOTE=HaYt;221072]The XPW thing looks like its just a 1-night Deathmatch tourny to coincide with the release of some 'new' XPW DVDs. And Rob Black has nothing to do with it, all rights were sold after it initially closed down. Big Vision Entertainment (guys behind WSX) are in charge of it all, so Kevin Kleinrock will prolly be calling the shots.[/QUOTE] I'm not calling you a liar or anything... but do you have a source or any proof that would lead to this being true? If Big Vision owns the rights to the XPW name, they have Kleinrock on staff, and with WSX all but shut down, I think that a Kleinrock booked/BVE financed and distributed XPW product could become a revitalized indy promotion.

[QUOTE=Gabriel;221105]I'm not calling you a liar or anything... but do you have a source or any proof that would lead to this being true? If Big Vision owns the rights to the XPW name, they have Kleinrock on staff, and with WSX all but shut down, I think that a Kleinrock booked/BVE financed and distributed XPW product could become a revitalized indy promotion.[/QUOTE] Johnny Webb made a mention of it on the socaluncensored.com boards.Basically that Big VIsion is/will soon be releasing a best of XPW deathmatches DVD series with wrestler commentary & whatnot, which may lead to a 1 night XPW reunion deathmatch tourney, which depending how it goes may lead to something more.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;221443]Not sure whether or not you've heard about Kanyon's retirement? Needs to be implemented into the data.[/QUOTE] he did? That is to bad......he was always very talented to me.........fell sorry about how his life turned out since he came out but still very talented. has something else to pray about for him now ;) *wonders how many will actully get that.........i am sch a wrestling dork :(*

NWA's titles are at the most relevant promotions that use them, TNA has the World etc for now til they get rid, ECCW has the Canadian belts etc. AWA isn't a problem as only Zero-One is in that is AWA related, was going to add World-1 but since Corino announced World-1 wasnt running any more shows, just World-1 South i didnt bother as World-1 south is quite **** to put it bluntly

Archived