Hey yall, I havent really been paying close attention to the boards, so this may have already been covered... But when I was looking at the screen shots it said that TCW was a "Traditional" style of wrestling. Did Adam change their style for this game? Would seem like a perfect idea since the evolution of the company from a former owner, sports entertainment... to a new owner, who has the ability to put on a traditional match. Does anyone know if the change is true?

[QUOTE=Zobeto227;167663]Hey yall, I havent really been paying close attention to the boards, so this may have already been covered... But when I was looking at the screen shots it said that TCW was a "Traditional" style of wrestling. Did Adam change their style for this game? Would seem like a perfect idea since the evolution of the company from a former owner, sports entertainment... to a new owner, who has the ability to put on a traditional match. Does anyone know if the change is true?[/QUOTE] TCW was changed in wrespi 2

since im the one who made the original mistake I guess ill answer the question... TCW, from what i believe, is still a Sports Entertainment company as it pertains to the upcoming TEW game. It was only with Wrestling Spirit 2 was it changed over to a traditional company inwhich to give traditional characters the ability to "make it" in the North American area. I think that is what happened... so in TEW its still a SE company. Tony

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;168810]That bums me out! I like the idea of them being sports entertainment and focusing more on the talent than ridiculous storylines. I view SWF as the type of promotion who would throw dumb storylines out there such as hmmm "Katie Vick angles"[/QUOTE] I agree in theory but the thing was... SWF actually did have better talent

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;168810]That bums me out! I like the idea of them being sports entertainment and focusing more on the talent than ridiculous storylines.[/QUOTE] You do realise that focusing more on the talent than rediculous storylines makes them Traditional, right?

Well technically TCW doesn't have Vessey either, because he's working in Japan. They do have great workers like Remo, Rich Money, Angry Gilmore, Jack Bruce and the awesome Marc Dubois. A good way to look at it is that Traditional was more like the NWA with Ric Flair as champion and Sports Entertainment is like the WWF/E I like TCW as a traditional fed, but it is ironic that SWF has the better technical wrestlers.

[QUOTE=rufas2000;168954]I always change TCW in the editor to traditional but I like the idea that I can customize a hybrid SE/Traditional fed as thats the type of fed I would run.[/QUOTE] Yeah I agree...I like storylines and angles and the freedom to use them...but I also like the longer matches that focus on good workers.

Archived