[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;173849]I am from Quebec and I get this error 23 saying that my billing adress is wrong. The only thing I could thing of is my province. Since I have no choice I don't know if I should write QC, QB, PQ or Quebec ???[/QUOTE] As it looks to match it with the address your card uses, have you tried looking on your bank statements and seeing what it uses on there?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Macca316;173843]I am British and purchasing the game through elicence presented no problems for me only minor issue i had was with the province/state drop down menu but i got round that by typing in N/A thinking it wouldn't work but it did. i have come across none of these errors, even using a visa credit card. hope you all get round this soon guys...[/QUOTE] Tried and doesnt work. Takes the feckin piss. :mad:

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;173850]What did you type in for Province \ State? Macca316 used "N\A" and that apparently worked.[/QUOTE] indeed the game is working fine after using that method. i tested with one one my saves that was on the last day of the month and the demo had been blocking due to only getting a month.... and i managed to continue on into feb. so folks should try that

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;173850]What did you type in for Province \ State? Macca316 used "N\A" and that apparently worked.[/QUOTE] Let me see... Ive tried: Leaving it blank N/A Medway Kent England United Kingdom n/a Strood Rochester Ive tried bloody everything there is and whats on my bank statement.

[QUOTE=BigBadBillDemott;173855]I'm not sure if I should try by using N/A as I have already been charged and have no license. I sent a mail to the eLicense people. This is confusing.[/QUOTE] Don't. You may as well wait until we get to the bottom of this, and be safe, it'll save you potential hassle and will reduce the amount of stuff elicense have to deal with at the moment. I know it's a pain to wait, but it's better to be patient in this instance.

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;173849]I am from Quebec and I get this error 23 saying that my billing adress is wrong. The only thing I could thing of is my province. Since I have no choice I don't know if I should write QC, QB, PQ or Quebec ???[/QUOTE] I am also from Canada. I think that the postal code may be an issue as well. That is you say, it may have a problem with the blank space in the middle since the US zip code does not have any spaces. I am afraid to try it again, however, as I am afraid of being charges multiple times.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;173859]Don't. You may as well wait until we get to the bottom of this, and be safe, it'll save you potential hassle and will reduce the amount of stuff elicense have to deal with at the moment. I know it's a pain to wait, but it's better to be patient in this instance.[/QUOTE] Thanks again Adam. I'll wait until it's been sorted and keep checking here and wait for eLicense to get back to me.

[QUOTE=MrThing;173860]I am also from Canada. I think that the postal code may be an issue as well. That is you say, it may have a problem with the blank space in the middle since the US zip code does not have any spaces. I am afraid to try it again, however, as I am afraid of being charges multiple times.[/QUOTE] You should e-mail Elicense to ask what format the zip code should be in. It'd be helpful if you posted to say what their response was, so as they don't have 400+ Canadians mailing them tonight with the same question!

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;173865]You should e-mail Elicense to ask what format the zip code should be in. It'd be helpful if you posted to say what their response was, so as they don't have 400+ Canadians mailing them tonight with the same question![/QUOTE] Sure thing Adam, I will contact them right away and post a comment on the matter as soon as they respond.

[QUOTE=Macca316;173867]that sucks... scotland FTW hmm strange how some things are working for some and not for others. have you tried putting N/A in upper case...[/QUOTE] i managed to get it to work using the N/A in the state box i done it on a visa debit card the game works now....thanks for the help macca316

[QUOTE=Macca316;173867]that sucks... scotland FTW hmm strange how some things are working for some and not for others. have you tried putting N/A in upper case...[/QUOTE] I'd really suggest you don't continue trying if you've had it rejected several times. You're far better off waiting until we have a solid answer from elicense on what is going on.

[QUOTE=paulskln;173870]i managed to get it to work using the N/A in the state box i done it on a visa debit card the game works now....thanks for the help macca316[/QUOTE] No problem dude just remember everytime you open that game it's thanks to me also if and when you have children slaughter your first born male in my name.... Joking dude but seriously... enjoy the game

[QUOTE=Macca316;173867]that sucks... scotland FTW hmm strange how some things are working for some and not for others. have you tried putting N/A in upper case...[/QUOTE] Dude Ive tried everything. :( :mad: Somebody in the UK please tell exactly what parts of their address they put in what box because ive tried everything now and im just confused and pissed now.

For those who have had sucess, I have a question about how you filled in your street address. When looking at my last Visa statement, I noticed that my street apartement number was prior to the stree addess addess in such as was (not using my actual address): 206-2240 HENRY ST The 206 being the apartment number, and the rest being in caps like that. Does anyone know if that is exactly how elicense wants it written?

[QUOTE=forlan;173872]Hopefully they get back to me quick as possible since with it being taken 22 times its like £400 or so up in the air[/QUOTE] That is really nuts, I feel for you man. While I am certain that the matter will be sorted out in the end, it would still be difficult not to be quite anxious all those charges.

Had no problem with it whatsoever :) and I'm in March already, game timi. Awesome <3 Thanks Adam & co. ps. Oh well, it just crashed. Had too many programs going on I think :/ btw Adam, if you're reading; [B]There an error on the database, in request angles[/B]Subject and Support are switched ~3 angles there. Title requests are ok, but match req's are the different way around!

Archived