• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Jehovah;174245]If you're from outside the US, try omitting your postal code, state, or both, with a single space. That's what finally did it for me.[/QUOTE] I did the exact same thing and it worked ... instead of STATE/PROVINCE I put a space and same thing for POSTAL CODE... a space and it worked!! finally

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;174446]I did the exact same thing and it worked ... instead of STATE/PROVINCE I put a space and same thing for POSTAL CODE... a space and it worked!! finally[/QUOTE] I would recommend anyone in Canada or the UK use spaces for postal code and state/province, as it will save you a headache in the end. It's a built-in bypass.

[QUOTE=Goldenskillz;174483]Putting Space inside Postal Code and State rules....it worked for me in case ya didnt get it :p. Rock on TEW.[/QUOTE] Aye, worked for me too :D Basically people, any failures you had before, these will not be charged unless you recieved an email for each. If you recieved one license you will only be charged once. If you recieved 8 you will be charged for 8. The other failures say they will take the money, but they actually won't and will be automatically cancelled within around 5 working days. Meaning you'll only be charged for one valid license. Yeah, it's been a mess, but really, no need to panic. Cheers Arlie, Adam, and everyone in this thread for pulling together to help resolve the issue. And cheers for another great game.

[QUOTE=Thriller;174519]I ordered last night but got the error and havent gotten an e-mail or anything, so should I go down the PayPal route or the blank post code route?[/QUOTE] Try the space thing mate. Worked for me, and seemingly everyone else who's tried. Good luck ;)

Guest TAFKA cjt4ever
Just bought the game. Worked first time for me. All I've got to say is...Wow. We've surely come along way from the EWR days!

I live in the UK and only have a Maestro debit card. When i try to order it always says card declined :(. I can use paypal though, so if there is anyway either the mods or somebody can help me out with that I would be extremely grateful. it would be a major help.

I want to give it another try but I'm a little unclear about the method everyone's using. I'm in Canada, so would that mean I just put a space between the two parts of my postal code? Because I already tried that last nght and it didn't work. I'd just like a little clarification. And yes, this is incredibly annoying...I have a long weekend, with nobody around, so it was the perfect opportunity to get to know the game :confused:

Archived