Quick Question

No. Though if you pay attention to the Internet stories, you'll often be tipped off. I got a story about how Olivia Diamond's friends where concerned for her safety and how they think she might've gotten into drugs. Checked her in the editor and sure enough, Drug Use was checked. Kinda cool how workers can change over time and get strung out on the pipe (or the needle or what-have-you).

Heh, that's cool. Thanks. So, how does it work with the owners? I haven't gotten a block for steroid or drug use yet, but does it just pop up that you can't hire X because they're using steroids? And I guess they get to know everyone who is using drugs or steroids? Lucky owners. :)

[QUOTE=Grantos;174917]Heh, that's cool. Thanks. So, how does it work with the owners? I haven't gotten a block for steroid or drug use yet, but does it just pop up that you can't hire X because they're using steroids? And I guess they get to know everyone who is using drugs or steroids? Lucky owners. :)[/QUOTE] Yep, they're in the know and block you from entering negotiations.

Archived